JEST BUNKER THREAD

Report in here jest fans. Wtf is happening? I didn't think we would win but i didn't think we'd be BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.bleacherreport.com/articles/3647-colts-chargers-a-nightmare-game-for-peyton-manning
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sixpickpatrick

There's your problem

Fitz"""""magic"""""" was probably trying to break all time record for picks

post >yfw ANOTHER INT

Did someone check in on Carlton in Norwell

Honestly, for 5 turnovers, the score aint half bad.....we literally handed them a majority of their points

>jests

Fucking Fitz. What do we do now? Honestly do we go to Geno? Do we stick with the guy who just threw 6 FUCKING INTS?

>6 (six) interceptions

>the AFC East is wide open

>yall paid fitzy all that money for him to just play like geno

my favorite annual football meme

I'm pretty sure he's in the corner talking to himself " can't sleep, pats'll beat me..can't sleep, pats'll beat me..."

bumpan for ideas

Let's start Geno for one fucking game, Fitz is a joke and we always knew he was never the long term option.

I'm lost for words bros.

Fitzpatrick threw more picks in a single game than both Patriots backups will have thrown during the entire 4 games of Brady's suspension

LOL

When's the last time a starting QB threw 6 interceptions and started the next game?

(protip: answer is never)

Because they're throwing check-downs and managing the game while Fitz is trying to win games here.

You guys have otherworldly special teams and defense.

Manning had a 7 pick game.

Go back to your own sports

show me the game-score, i just googled it with no results.

m.bleacherreport.com/articles/3647-colts-chargers-a-nightmare-game-for-peyton-manning

I was wrong, it was 6

Wow they left him in the whole game after throwing 5 in the first half

Wow. Rude.

It doesn't matter. Fitz sucks, Geno sucks, Petty sucks, Hack sucks.

Remember that time we drafted Vernon fucking Gohlston instead of Flacco? Good times.

Chiefs fan here. I gotta say, even though you guys lost, you guys should look at the positives. For one, your D-line is still pretty stacked, and-

Aw fuck I can't even do it. SIX PICKS! SIX! A TOTAL OF 8 TURNOVERS!

That shit's gotta be unprecedented. I don't think I've ever seen a collapse like that. There was literally one series of about four plays where Fitz straight up threw the ball directly to the secondary and just barely escaped alive because Sorenson and Berry kept dropping shit.

I don't even know if our secondary is this elite or if Fitzpatrick is really this much of a choke artist. either way, this shit's hilarious!

you're going to lose in the playoffs again and andy reid is going to get fired.

>Chefs making the playoffs

>be Fitz
>holdout for more money until literally the last minute
>shit the bed this hard
>its only week 3

I'd cream her chunky hoho

It's not any game either. Chiefs will be one of the Wild Card contenders and now the Jets have lost tie breakers against Bengals and Chiefs.

So he pretty much buried their play off hopes

Yep. And obviously they're going to need every win they can get with 2 games against the Pats plus the Cardinals, Steelers and Seahawks still to go. They might be dead already.

>Salty

It's to be expected when you were one good drive away from being back in the game only to throw ANOTHER pick.

I like the jets. They remind me of the Chief's ability to be mediocre year after year with a few glimpses of hope in between.

i'm not salty, i just think if you're going to talk shit then you should be a fan of a good team.

Unless the Jest can win out.

Who did they keep for third string, Petty or Hackenberg?

I still support starting Fitzpleasure

ama

Both nig

Yeah, maybe I should be a fan of the team that had 8 turnovers.

Except I don't want to kill myself just yet. Whats stopping you from doing that btw?

all part of the plan

Sadly I did not choke on my own vomit after yesterdays despicable performance. FML

Poor doggo

you're a fucking idiot. Fitz needs to be cut.