When are they gonna let him play already? He's better than whatever white guy is playing

When are they gonna let him play already? He's better than whatever white guy is playing.

Other urls found in this thread:

csnbayarea.com/49ers/kaepernick-awaits-nfl-approval-wear-tinted-visor
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/25/chip-kelly-no-thought-to-pulling-blaine-gabbert/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go away bad meme QB

>He's better than...

No he isnt, sorry

And no coach that is projected to win 4 games will just say "mehh whatever" at a better chance of winning.

He's toast, the meme has ended

kaepernick was raised by white parents who adopted his sorry half-black ass

and he shows his respect by doing some black panther crap. fucking asshole.

he's better than Gabbert desu

49ers owen him another few mil if he gets injured.

Kap will never take another snap in the NFL again AND HE KNOWS IT.

Why do you think he allowed himself to become a political patsy?

Smatten up user.

I hope he dies at the hands of a white supremacist.

Kek. Kap faked a medical issue this summer to try and get the NFL to let him wear a mirrored visor, because he's such a sorry 1 read QB who can't read schemes and stares receivers down.

NFL turned him down.

A month later lot of rumblings about him being cut.

a few days later he's Stokely Carmichael.

Kapernick is an absolute FRAUD.

>colin sackorpick
>better than anyone

Has everyone forgot how terrible he became once teams figured out the meme read option defense?

>MFW all the niggers in the country do a nationwide protest to protest his release from the team after this season citing it was racist for him to be cut.

>two moms
What?

adopted

>mirrored visor
didn't hear about this, got any links?

dude is a complete clown w/ ZERO integrity. He'd rather create a huckster medical issue (ie CHEAT) than learn his craft. Fuck him.

csnbayarea.com/49ers/kaepernick-awaits-nfl-approval-wear-tinted-visor

adopted and no one knows who his actual father is

Wut we wuz meme knee is shit

someone needs to tell his dad black lives matter

>no one knows who his actual father is
I have an idea

stunner

Maybe he should get a haircut and present himself as a serious football player if he wants to play.

Yeah because he's protesting his parents and all white people ever right?

he's throwing a temper tantrum more than anything.

(And probably collecting a check from Soros while his way out of the league)

You MotherFuckers.

>14-of-25 for 119 yards and an interception
>“I thought he played OK,” Kelly said of Gabbert

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/25/chip-kelly-no-thought-to-pulling-blaine-gabbert/

How is this Fucking allowed to continue!?

>DEAD LAST among starting QBs in Completion %

No one thinks Yo Gabba Gabbert is good.

But Kap is so bad he legitimately got beat out by this also-ran BEFORE he decided to 'protest'.

That's how bad of a QB Kap is.

>durr hurr I live in an a pretty much all white area but I'm a football coach so I pretend like I understand 'they struggle' so my players don't get too uppity cause if they do I'll have to console them with more expensive presents and if they are upset it's obviously because they have a legitimate grievance because I can just fall behind they 'you dont understand they struggle' card, and also because if I'm a farmer and I say a chicken is a cow I MUST be right because I'm a farmer and I have more experience in this field than you, also black americans here live better than black people in any other country but the fact that even with that they still have they struggle means we all need to do some soul searching as I say that as an ESPN anchor or some joke of a 'sports journalist' who spoke to some millionaire football players who said they still felt no one understands they struggle