/feels/ general - formerly /cric/

>tfw too intelligent for women
instagram.com/sisterhoodofthetravellingpoo/

>INTERNATIONAL
India 318 & 377/5d v New Zealand 262 & 93/4 (37 ov, target 434)
New Zealand require another 341 runs with 6 wickets remaining

>BANGLADESH
Dhaka Metro 47/2 (15 ov) v Dhaka Div
Barisal Div 165/3 (43 ov) v Khulna Div
Rajshahi Div 94/2 (27.3 ov) v Sylhet Div
Chittagong D 294/5 (87 ov) v Rangpur Div

>INDIA
Bellary v Panthers (13:30 local | 08:00 GMT | 18:00 AEST | 17:30 ACST | 16:00 AWST)
Bulls v Rockstars (17:30 local | 12:00 GMT | 22:00 AEST | 21:30 ACST | 20:00 AWST)

>NEPAL
Tej v X-Factors (09:30 local | 03:45 GMT | 13:45 AEST | 13:15 ACST | 11:45 AWST)
Warriors v Legends (12:30 local | 06:45 GMT | 16:45 AEST | 16:15 ACST | 14:45 AWST)

>OTHERS
Kenya v Qatar (10:00 local | 07:00 GMT | 17:00 AEST | 16:30 ACST | 15:00 AWST)
Saudi Arabia v Uganda (10:00 local | 07:00 GMT | 17:00 AEST | 16:30 ACST | 15:00 AWST)
Zimbabwe A v Pakistan A (09:00 local | 07:00 GMT | 17:00 AEST | 16:30 ACST | 15:00 AWST)
Kuwait U19 v UAE U19 (begins in 1h 35m)
Malaysia U19 v S'pore U19 (begins in 1h 35m)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0nIr6caYtFW
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0XRKmXAVR8
arxiv.org/pdf/1609.04078v1.pdf
foxsports.com.au/afl/gary-ablett-snr-claims-three-wickets-in-torquays-fourth-xi-cricket-team/news-story/29bf4707247233e53622f374e0ae553a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw too intelligent for T20
>tfw dont have attention span for a test match

Hello fellow Canadian

>that autism

>Malaysia U19 v S'pore U19 (begins in 1h 35m)
>posted one hour and 39 minutes ago

:D

I AM NOT CANADIAN YOU LITTLE CUNT

ODIs are for you then.

T20 is actually very deep when you get into it. There are subtle nuances that are required to win games. Perhaps you're not intelligent enough?

Good thread, good community.

Keep it up.

>all these irrelevant matches
might as well put your neighbourhood tournaments.

Handsome, successful and intelligent male here, ama

You're not actually from malaysia wankush

if people were forced to support the country they were born in, statsloser would be supporting GOATstralia.

i want to live in that dimension

Dennis Lillee is a poor man's Richard Hadlee

Just remembered I put a cheeky 5 @7.5/1 on no hundred to be scored in the match

Don't know why that was so high tttt but I'm happy for the moneys

based wolfie

I was in Malaysia when I started following cricket so they're kind of my second team. I unironically follow ALL Malaysian domestic cricket.

Neither am I tbẖ

How to acquire gf?

Be yourself

I am 30 years old, I live with my parents at their house in Wollongong but they haven't spoken to me in 3 years. They just let me live in my room watching cricket and collecting government money to feed myself.

Sometimes at night I go down to the fridge and eat their food on purpose. Not because I want to but because I record myself speaking in their voices having an argument about the fact I keep eating their food. Then I listen to the argument whilst looking at pictures of the half eaten food.

It makes me feel like I am still cared about. I know in reality they ignore me completely. If we are in the same room they literally don't look at me.

Vocaroo related, an example of an argument.

vocaroo.com/i/s0nIr6caYtFW

Based fucking goosey

Reminder I had Santa=Ashlose

and you've been proven wrong?

Tbh New Zealand's bowling has been the only problem

Game over before tea, screencap this

Honestly they did better than I expected them to.

When two of their spinners are Mark Craig and the guy who went like 0/100 against fucking Zimbabwe, its a miracle they got 10 wickets

This is the best bowling performance in the last 15 months tttt

>60 overs
>NZ go ~6rp/o
>Ronchi 200(150)

doable

Luke Ronchi only needs 22 more runs to have a better average than Adam Voges

>Were it not for his pads he would have been bowled

Isn't that, like, lbw?????

fuck me this guy is shit

why did you do this?

>manuka honey

>what is line

Kys Daniel

Wagner and Santner are the only decent ones Tbh. Boult is Boult, Craig is Craig and Sodhi is shit

>Jeetan Patel recalled

what the fuck

Boult is better than le 135 kph chin music

kek no
le 135 chin music is absolutely average, but average is better than Boult

Santa bowling 1st Inn 3-93 2nd Inn 2-79
batting 1st Inn 30 (107) 2nd Inn 8 (75) not out
Ashlose bowling 1st 4-93 2nd Inn 3-74
batting 1st Inn 40 (76) 2nd Inn did not bat

>"one of the best overseas players Warwickshire have ever had" - Ian Bell

At his best yes but in the last year or so Wagner's been the best.

Craig is actually nowhere near as bad as you guys rate him, he was just so fucking awful in all of the Australia tests. He's miles and miles above Sodhi still. But having said that I'd chuck him in the bin if Patel's agreed to return.

Ashwin is arguably the best allrounder in the world and has potential to be one of the greatest spinning allrounders of all time. Santner is a meme who averages 50 domestically.

Most wickets in county this year, think this is the third time in four years he's been in the top 5. For england that's ridiculous.

>and has potential to be one of the greatest spinning allrounders of all time
no

>one of

Hello china

t. paki

He needs to start averaging something better than what is it, 60?, outside of Asia before he starts being taken seriously

Otherwise literally Jadeja is better than him

Yeah but in all honesty he's played fuck all outside of Asia since he became good a year or so ago.

>this cricinfo commentator who is constantly trying to tell us how funny jadeja's press conference in hindi was that he mentions it once every hour and even posted a cringeworthy translation in which he tried to explain in english why it was funny in hindi

You've got to remember some of those tests were under Dhoni, who fucking despises him and refuses to bowl him

>he started being good once India started their two year run of playing nowhere but in Asia
are you fucking retarded?

he was absolute trash in Australia and England and isnt much better now than he was two years ago with the ball

He has had two full tours to Australia now. He isn't exactly young anymore. He should be at his peak

Santa is on his way to being Vettoroldcunt 2.0

I've seen literally all of Craig's tests and nothing about his bowling makes me want to change my mind on him

New Zealand's fifth greatest ever batsman unironically bowled better than Craig

Is Ronchi complete shit with the gloves?
Gotta say his batting has impressed me considering he's known as an ODI babby

He was good a decade ago. Haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise from the few ODIs I've seen him play for New Zealand

i am going to watch some fucking cricket lad

>tfw no Ankush,Banglabro,Pakime and Trinibro in the faces of /cric/

>only in the ODI side as le run rate acceleration man
>best test batsman we've ever produced

Lmao

will santa deliver

WALLOP

Lads what if, what if we combined Ronchi and Guptill?

>Ronchi great at tests but beyond garbage at ODIs
>Guptill beyond garbage at tests but GOAT at ODIs

>will santa deliver
what do you think

Jadeja on suicide watch

>Jadeja to Santner, SIX, that's massive! Saw this was given an unusual amount of width from Jadeja and he loads up the slog sweep and hits it sweet as apple pie. Mmm. Over midwicket. My favourite kind

why couldn't that one artist get sent to jail for harassing this commentator

So uhh will Craig still come out to bat?

Not unless he has to, the fat pig shit strained himself doing his slow """run"""up to bowl

holy shit i had forgotten about that
my sides

New Zealand win by 6 wickets, calling it now, screen-cap this for later

based reality christ

Is this /bundes/?

Was that runout by Failor the worst you seen since this? youtube.com/watch?v=Y0XRKmXAVR8

Masakadza running into the other guy in the T20 world cup was the worst

reminder ronchi is a shit batsman

Wrong Key is actually quite good in tests

Get him back to Australia for the India tour next year

Does Raunchy look like your typical bogan?

santGOD

Just woke up lads

Jake Lehmann here ama

>overs bowled in the match so far
Jadeja: 60
Ashwin: 59
Shami: 17
Yadav: 15
Vijay: 12
Sharma: 1

Reminder that even Australia lives in Wentzylvania

Is Mitchell Shatner related to William Shatner?

trying to get into cricket lads, whens the next big match so i can watch it with /cric/

Not till November lad

Are you related to your father?

dang it

We're just really good friends lad

>merc crig

Will Soshit get a duck?

just burnt my masturbation hand lads

Would going to a cricket match in a 3rd world country be a bad experience?

have you shaved that seedy mo yet?

Should I just post a photo of myself?

dew it

Depends. In India they love nothing more than a white man going to watch their sport. I had a fucking great time in India where I did nothing but go to games and play cricket on the streets. Apparently Bangladesh is pretty friendly too, terrorism aside. The UAE and Caribbean may as well be ghost towns now though
By the way lads, did you know cricket is a niche sport in Argentina?

Developing a feeling of attraction towards a wog chick lads

Think I might keep it

I've been there lad. She was a Leb and I'm fairly certain her family were objected to me. She cried a lot when telling me that she didn't feel as though we were right for each other. 17 year old me was pretty heartbroken ;_;

Think my heart is giving up on me, was nice knowing you lads

good health is a meme

move to australia lad, that third world shithole is getting to you. If your heart is shit you need decent health care lad

should I *dab* to hide my face?

Are Jersey Shore people the wogs of America?

no, post your face and I post mine

Reminder that the BBL will be financially on par with the IPL when the rights go up in 2018

Just do what I did and wear sunglasses

>trusting internet strangers

I don't know where mine are, i'll hide my eyes I guess

>poo poo pee pee

arxiv.org/pdf/1609.04078v1.pdf

Holy autism. Even Daniel can't dent this

I wish lad, maybe next year sometime, but need more experience and money I think.

Cmon man, you gotta look after your health, you gotta be around to help look out for your folks when they're older

post it fucking hell, no one gives a shit about your dumb fucking mug enough to do anything with it

why would you test new zealand openers of all people

relax lad

>he doesn't follow Argentina's women's team

nice reaction photo haha

what are those crazy black things floating around your room?

are these the 'cuckold' i've been hearing so much about?

i would like to ejaculate inside a few of those ladies

I don't want you lads to see my posters of big black men

are they anime posters?
if they are im gonna beat your ass

>anime
No, there's a world map, star wars poster, photos of me, and a Daft Punk poster.

>tfw they've been playing Rochi in the wrong format all these years.

He's literally one of the best players in this team

freshcunt

now watch his run of 0, 3, 9, 1 , 0, 0, 6

he is literally the third bradman

Ronchi, like Worst Marsh, would be elite as fuck if he was picked only when he is in one of his golden patches. The key with both is to ruthlessly drop them once they have played one good innings

that mentality is what ruined Marsh

He literally just scored more than the entire team (minus based Santner) combined against some pretty good bowling.

Marsh ruined himself by being a mentally weak Worst Ausfailian who has the psychological stability of a Pakistani batting lineup.

He was given an extended run (sans injury) after his amazing debut knock and humiliated himself. He was begging to be dropped during that India series and yet they just kept picking him.

which is exactly why, like Marsh (who just scored a fantastic century), he should be dropped next game

cash out while you're ahead

this is an exception
ronchi is not exceptional and gets out cheaply in both odi and test

Initially yes, but since then Marsh has been handled terribly

Aren't they ethnically Italians?
They are wogs

he is yet to fail in tests you fucking nerd

wogs are a uniquely australian phenonemon, simply being italian or greek doesn't make you a wog

come home white man :'(

>tfw need to bet to pay my tuition fees
I agree that it works for people like Marsh and Dhawan but Ronchi should continue playing.

I'm not a fan of him in ODIs at all but it's undeniable that he's been incredible at the test level from all that we've seen.

dat casual racism

how so?

Ronchi is literally Hesson's Chris Rogers moment

ever been to italy? There's no wogs there. Wog parents aren't even wogs themselves. It's only their retarded kids that become absulte fucking sucm

Mark Craig is literally XD tier

Let's not be mean to XD

Reminder XD is the only australian cricket pussykush has ever seen

Nah never been to Italia tbqh

wasnt it Finch and Ryan Carters or something he saw?

not that much better tb f

I saw Finch get 50 from 29 or something.

The best live innings i've seen tbẖ

NZ IS FINISHED

why in fucks name did you go to uni in Canada?

Surely the UK or USA have better unis?

>Ashwin to Santner, OUT, unplayable! Honestly. It pitched well outside leg. Then it leaps up at the batsman like a scary little terrier. Santner was squared up by the turn. Surprised by the bounce. The outside edge from the shoulder of the bat is safely pouched at silly point. Santner stood where he was and smiled in bemused fashion, wondering if physics should have allowed such a thing to happen.

UK and USA are pretty expensive and it's also hard for international students to find a job once they graduation. Also the uni i'm in gave me a partial scholarship.

they don't have french canadian pussy by the truckload

>not a single kiwi except me

ITT: "'"People""" that should have been aborted

>Leave collapsing when we have the match won to us

I'm a Kiwi

Ashwin is the best bowler in the world right now

your right

He should get picked up by a BBL team

I'm trying lad, but people see that you're from here and the hoops to jump through amplify, working on it though

Snapchat is literally for degenerates

I was born in South Africa and moved here when I was like 7. What kind of qualifications do you have? It was reasonably easy for my parents to move here in their 30s. I think its quite easy to emigrate as long as you aren't 50 or something

Software Developer, I have a few Microsoft certifications under my belt too, am looking to get the full amount needed to be a MCSD.

From my understanding, they made it a bit tougher for us to get in there as of late

I literally cannot stand Trent Boult. I know we love to meme about beating up Dale Steyn, but I feel a genuine hatred towards that """"""man""""""". Every time I see his face on TV I actually become infuriated. I can't pin down what it is that I hate so much. Of course that stupid grin of his and his objective lack of any jaw whatsoever is rage inducing, but my hatred goes beyond those. I want nothing but horrible things to happen to him for the rest of his life.

>tfw too intelligent for /rug/

I think Shane Watson received far too much criticism and blame over his career.

I literally cannot stand James Anderson. I know we love to meme about beating up Dale Steyn, but I feel a genuine hatred towards that """"""man""""""". Every time I see his face on TV I actually become infuriated. I can't pin down what it is that I hate so much. Of course that stupid grin of his and his objective lack of any spine whatsoever is rage inducing, but my hatred goes beyond those. I want nothing but horrible things to happen to him for the rest of his life.

I literally cannot stand Steve Smith. I know we love to meme about beating up Dale Steyn, but I feel a genuine hatred towards that """"""man""""""". Every time I see his face on TV I actually become infuriated. I can't pin down what it is that I hate so much. Of course that stupid mong face of his and his objective lack of any brain whatsoever is rage inducing, but my hatred goes beyond those. I want nothing but horrible things to happen to him for the rest of his life.

I love how everyone forgets those two years when he was one of the only guys in the team who could bat when talking shit about him. He has two very well deserved AB medals and his bowling was unironically good before his body pulled a Cummins

Reminder the front foot no ball rule is absolutely retarded and the back foot rule should be reinstated
Reminder you are literally pissing on the grave of Richie Benaud if you disagree

Is Steve Smith the only respectable manlet in the world?

How tall is Smith?

5' 9, same as me. Makes me feel better about being a manlet, stove smoth memes aside.

Quite possibly his worst, which is an achievement in its own right

So many great batsmen were manlets mate. It's actually hard to name elite batsmen above 6'. Makes it easier to open your arms out and play cross bat shots I guess

Gary Ablett Jr

Just watched Moon lads. Very well acted movie with a clever script that is constantly doing u-turns on you. It's also written and directed by David Bowie's son. Definitely would recommend it.

I just want BBL to start lads

t. Gary "Sniper" Ablett Sr

I though manlet was 5'6" and under?
Like Bavuma height

Varies from country to country, but the cutoff here is probably 5'11"

>Gary "force heroin onto and LITERALLY kill a teenage girl" Ablett Sr.

foxsports.com.au/afl/gary-ablett-snr-claims-three-wickets-in-torquays-fourth-xi-cricket-team/news-story/29bf4707247233e53622f374e0ae553a

#elite

>tfw 180cm
I don't know if I can emigrate to Australia anymore Q.Q

Got taught maths by an Australian test cricketer lads, AMA

>Virat Kohli, India's captain, has said he was involved in a discussion with Cheteshwar Pujara over his strike rate in Test cricket during the recent tour of the West Indies. Sandeep Patil, who recently ended his term as the chairman of selectors, told ABP News on Sunday that Kohli and coach Anil Kumble had spoken to Pujara expressing concern over his scoring rate, when he was dropped in the West Indies. Pujara, who scored 16 off 67 balls and 46 off 159 in the first two Tests, was left out for Rohit Sharma in St Lucia. This resulted in Kohli's promotion to No. 3, from where he scored 3 and 4. Both Pujara and Rohit have featured in the two Tests that India have played since.

Kek

he is memeing. The average height here is like 5'9. Real life is not /fit/

thanks to chinese immigration

people who are born and raised in Australia tend to be around 5'11" and this is a fact

I work with an ex-Test cricketer. Absolute cunt. Knows fucking nothing about the sport either. LITERALLY hasn't heard of Yasir Shah

>4% of the population drags down the average height by an entire two inches
You sir, are a retard

The average height in the British isles (where most 'Aussies' descend from) is around 5'9" as well.

If all the white people in this country had origins from the Netherlands, you might have a point. But since most don't, you don't.

Plus even if you're like 5' 4, as long as you're in shape, have decent hygiene, don't have a munted face and don't act like a wanker or a sadkunt, you'll be more appealing than an average 5' 10 bloke with a beer belly, a Southern Cross tattoo, a wardrobe of Bintang shirts and a One Nation membership.

>sir
height in the British Isles is irrelevant when the food and environment eaten by Australians is completely different. Height is more than just genetics

t. full blooded celt from a family of 5'7" manlets that is 6'3

There are 83 deliveries left in a T20 game. The team batting second requires 7.2 runs per over to win the game. What is the target they are chasing?

Shiiiieeeet nigga. I'm 5' 9 from a family of 6'+ men. What did you eat? Whey powder instead of milo on your rice bubbles?

>using yourself as an anecdotal case study
>unironically implying this proves anything
comeback with some actual evidence or fuck off

The average height in Australia is 5'9" for males. it is around the same for white Australian. The onus is on YOU to prove otherwise

>Height is more than just genetics
This is a misleading truism. Sure, environment plays a part. But height is MOSTLY genetics.

which makes this statement
>height in the British Isles is irrelevant
objectively false bordering on academically dishonest.

It literally isn't and there literally is statistics and studies proving me right, but I forget that you find science too hard

>he doesn't know the key to height is eating lots and getting lots of sleep as a teenager
Kek did your guys dads not tell you?

science was part of my course you absolute flog. why do you think they gave me the waiver for highschool maths?

> there literally is statistics and studies proving me right
And there's studies proving me right. Height is mostly genetics and outliers such as yourself are irrelevant. Environment isn't enough of a factor to radically alter the average height over such a (relatively) short period.

if you think the average height for white males in Australia is in the 5'11-6'0 range you probably dont leave your mums basement enough

>krazymidget and his manlet Slav genes

>71503461
>had sleep issues as a kid
>6'2''
get out of her poof

nigger what, south Slavs (the wog type) are tall. Why do you think theyre good at basketball?

he literally just outed himself as a manlet

5'10 is objectively the optimal height. Manlet status is only up to 5'9 anyway ;)

Key to maximising your genetic potential lad

>5'10
kek

KEK

K-E-K

sounds like an old wives tale tbf

It's probably the fairy bread.

harsha bhogle detected

how the fuck does any other indian know what fairy bread is

Mate, optimal height is 6' - 6' 2. You still tower over most people without hitting your head on everything and you don't look freakishly tall.

That being said, two thirds of all Australians are overweight, so as long as you stay in decent shape (or just not be overweight), you're more attractive than most men.

Clearly there is some genetic input into how tall you are, all of my manlet friends have manlet parents for instance. However it is not the only factor, my grandfather was like 5'6" and my nan was a similar height however their 2 sons, my dad and uncle are both 6'2" and my aunt is 5'10".

Environmental factors, such as access to good nutrition, are significantly underrated by the average person, and probably account for the majority of the substantial increase in average height in every western country since industrialisation.

You know lads, we all probably place far too much importance on height, none of us are suffering because of it, it's just physiological barriers that we implement in our own minds.

Just be glad that you are not forced to have to adapt to having a physical abnormality, and be glad that you got the opportunity to even play sports in the first place.

I couldn't imagine how sad life would be if I were excluded from activities with my friends because I physically couldn't do it

freshcunt detected

he was blogging about it last year

these are both true
height is a meme made by /fit/. Yes girls prefer 6'5' guys, but that doesn't stop manlets from getting laid

gonna start frequenting brothels lads

is there a good forum or somewhere online with reviews and tips and shit? I looked on Whirlpool but they don't have a section for brothels

Sounds dangerous lad, why are you placing so much emphasis on getting laid?

There is far more to life than that

truthbombs here

I'm a manlet according to Cred Forums and I never even thought about it until I came here. It's not like if I was three inches taller my life would be any different.

I think height would only really become an issue when you are turbomanlet-tier, like James Taylor/Bavuma height. Thats when people really notice it because most girls are taller than you.

unironically, find whatever thread Ivan is in (probably /nrl/, /cric/ once the summer starts) and ask him. He is LITERALLY a connoisseur of prozzies

All I remember him saying is don't go to brothels, use websites like privategirls and scarlett blue or whatever they are

why would it be dangerous? they are heavily regulated and follow strict safety and privacy protocols afaik

How would I know what your rules and regulations and how rigorously they are enforced are? I only have what I have seen here as a reference, and I wouldn't do that at all from what I've seen.

Also, why would someone want to pay for sex, are you that desperate for company or something?

It's not like a brothel in South Africa lad where you're playing AIDS Russian roulette, though you're right lad, there is more to life than desperately chasing sex.

Mackay lad will inevitably show up to give some tips here

m8 why would you use a 3rd world African country as a reference for how safe Australia is?

I agree, the idea of paying for sex is really sad

Ivan=mackaybro
same person

nah, Ivan isn't that pathetic

Just settling into season 2 of the bridge,

Why are scandi crime dramas so cosy?

Was that on my recommendation last week lad? It's pretty elite isn't it. Apparently there's a whole heap of crime dramas they do that are GOAT

To be honest, I just wanted to deter the lad of thinking of doing it, there are much better things he could spend his money and time on

I'm not sure about your list but it's commonly held up as a good example of the genre. We've got rialto on our sky subscription (movie channel focusing on independent stuff) and they have some great ones from time to time. Seriously recommend Wallander (the Swedish TV show not the UK one) or the girl with the dragon tattoo (again the Swedish one)

like what?

im saving alot of money up at the moment because im working but i live like a monk. I just dont spend money on anything. I dont feel an urge to travel anywhere (did plenty of that freeloading off my parents as a kid) and other than living expenses, I save everything.

the obvious answer is a property investment. But the property market here is absurd as you will quickly learn if you do move here and I dont have enough money to buy anything that isnt out in woop woop

Stocks lad.

So spend it on things you enjoy, find a hobby for yourself, take up golf, try surfing, do something that will give you more satisfaction than a cheap place to drop your load, lad

can't believe afghan lost yesterday

Quite enjoyed watching this fat Irish ginger lad bat v SA yesterday.

I really want him to be elite.

My grandfather unironically supports the Irish team above Australia and I can't help but feel bad for it.

>The average cricket viewer

thanks saxon

purple square is best square

kek

KEK

#elite

We're being saged lads

LITERALLY fuck janitors

those fat lazy fucks are destroying this board

I have LITERALLY been banned three times for making /hayne/, which isn't even fucking off topic

Back down to 70 kg lads

jeetan patel was always a better spinner than craig anyway

>tfw mum asks you who's winning the test match

Going out tonight lads, gonna hit the toon.

fuck the jannies

/rug/