Hy is everybody on here so upset this idiot died? trust me...

hy is everybody on here so upset this idiot died? trust me, you have to be driving pretty fucking recklessly to die in a boat, why should we feel bad for someone who died because of their own stupidity?

also you have never even met him and he has never even spent a second thinking about you, so why the fuck do you guys care?

why are there no threads for the thousands of other people who die today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dtfzNGzx4UA
cbssports.com/mlb/news/official-no-indication-of-drugs-or-alcohol-in-jose-fernandez-boat-accident/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hit the jetty, go limp like spaghetti.

Waffles waffles, crispy golden waffles.

You realize you're in a sports board right?

1. He wasn't driving
2. >not caring about athletes on Cred Forums
3. Make one yourself if you care so much faggot

People treat this board like its a "get well soon card" and he will read this in the after life

literally who

>boreball "stars"

This clip right here is why I don't get as invested in sports as almost everyone I know.

youtu.be/dtfzNGzx4UA

>he made his livelihood on a mound
>he died on a mound of rocks
sweet poetry

pretty edgy bro

>athlete won't pay my rent
>wow fuck those guys

How do you know he's not reading it in the afterlife?

That's not the message that video is trying to send.

>why are people feeling sympathy for a fellow human being?

How does it feel to be a sociopath? Like nothing?

yeah that scene is supposed to put the guy in a bad light, not to be used as a valid excuse to not like sports that much

lol, gay

They were probably all drunk as fuck so he probably deserved it.

reported for underage

this

great, thanks you fucking nerd

Such a good movie. Also likely had a hand in crafting my black girl fetish.

for all you know he was telling the guy to slow the fuck down before they crashed

Did your girl pass the Mario test?

So you can party hardy on a boat knowing the person driving is drinking heavily and you are absolved as any blame if you shout "HEY SLOW DOWN" right before he kills you all?

That's not how responsibility and accountably for ones actions works.

We don't even know if they were drinking yet you retarded fuck

Could be, but I like to assume he's NOT in hell.

They said alcohol wasn't to blame. Have you even been on a boat? 3 AM is total darkness, and likely would be high tide where jaggies are hidden. Best time for fishing, but horribly dangerous.

That guy is a 14 year old edgelord who no one would invite on their boat

his gf already moved on

It's obvious they were doing something no reasonable person would have been doing. Like speeding at 3 AM in a no wake zone.

who goes boating at like 2am on a Saturday night and isn't drinking?

>They said alcohol wasn't to blame.

"They" haven't done any tests for drugs and alcohol

>Best time for fishing

They weren't fishing.

brown 'people"

>likely would be high tide

High tide wasn't until 4:15 (and 3:30 is when they found the boat, not when it crashed)

Why didn't he just swim to shore? I thought he was an athelete

>literally

Oh and what do you do? fine shitposter of faggotry

stay triggered reddit

A lot of people, actually. And considering the fact he's from the carribean and living in Florida, its not unusual at all

>not respecting his trips
It is you who must leave. It is you who does not belong.

it took him like 4 times to get over here from Cuba so he probably wasn't that good of a swimmer

even you don't believe your own bullshit

I think we can all agree that the Marlins are going to be dirty and push The Cuban Coffin to be awarded the NL Cy Young based solely on the merit that he has decent stats, but not noteworthy enough to get it. and that he's dead.

The dead part is the major part.
Either way, the Lester and Hendricks are going to be robbed.

>Implying fans of baseball wouldn't be sad at the passing of one of the best young pitchers in the game

>this post
>those digits

literally speculating, and yeah if you are out boating and then some retard takes the wheel and starts speeding at top gear and crashes the boat it is on the driver, it's always the driver's fault, period

DEY WUZ GOOD BOIS N SHIT. DEY WUZ JUS FISHIN

Getting in a vehicle with someone you know is drinking gives you fault

My dad went through the whole day thinking Felix Hernandez died

Your dad sound like a dumb motherfucker.

Your dad sounds based as fuck. I wouldn't have said anything to him.

Again, we don't know all the facts. They could have been fishing for hours before that and decided to pack it in when they hit the jetty. For you to automatically assume they were drunken retards is idiotic and frankly makes you look like a autist

Fishermane

>both play baseball
>both play pitcher
>both end in 'ernandez'
>both mexican
>both play on a team starting with 'Mar'

is there a difference?

there are actually laws that disagree with you so I'm not going to bother with this

There are also laws that say you can't play bingo for longer than 5 hours in a 48 hour period in North Carolina

Lester and Hendricks don't deserve it. Maybe Kershaw gets it.

Don't you have ALL THAT ACTION to watch in football?

>WAAAHHHH!!!! NOBODY CARES MY LIFE!!! WHY DO PEOPLE CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE!!?

Despite saving his mother in the ocean.

there is literally no other reason to be on a boat at 2 in the morning unless you're drunk you look like an autist to be honesty family

>I can't spend Saturday nights without drinking

Not everybody is a degenerate fuck like you

>I am LITERALLY this stupid

>play pitcher
>play
canadians GET THE FUCK OUT

even if they were not drinking they had to be driving incredibly recklessly for three fucking people to die, like there is nothing even to fucking hit out in the ocean...

they likely crashed into some rocks on shore at a dangerously high speed, from what it sounds they were going fast in a no wake zone

basically this is like driving 120 in a truck around hairpin turns in the mountains, oh and at night too without any headlights

you literally have to be fucking retarded to die in a boat crash

Holy shit you are a fucking idiot

Satan who do you root for?

Why are you spacing your posts? Fuck off, offsite trash.

>there are some dumb laws some all laws are dumb

nice logic there

so all*

You're really a shitty person if you're trying to take the moral high ground in a motor accident bro.

This shit could happen to anybody

>a sports star that was a 24 year old kid dying in excruciating fashion isn't newsworthy and doesn't belong on my Japanese animoo site

Haven't you read the thread? It was clearly intentional suicide via drunkenly driving a boat into some rocks.

No accident there, no sir.

>its a law therefore its objectively right

nice logic there

raise your hand if you're old enough to remember the olin/ojeda/literallywho boating accident

This shit couldn't happen to anybody because what kind of dumb fuck crashes a boat at 2:00 in the morning

I honestly don't give a shit. Like I've never seen him pitch and I don't give a shit about the Marlins. I know it's sad for somebody out there, but I'm not gonna pretend to know what that feels like.

>people are responsible for other people's actions

just look at how stupid you are for a second

No, its very much your own action if you willingly get into a vehicle with someone you know is drinking.

Tis logically undetermined dawg

>Both Mexican

This fucking degenerate idiot.

Fernández was Cuban

>Hernandez is Venezuelan

again, not only have they already said that they don't think it was alcohol related, but you don't even know if they were drinking in the first place and already blaming him for dying

how is it being that miserable of a person all the time?

Read the reply chain. The point is you can be responsible for what another person does if you willingly put yourself in a situation that you obviously shouldn't be in.

Just because someone is drunk doesnt mean they sesrve to die. And more importantly in this case there are no other victims than those on the boat. Reevaluate ur life

Maybe he doesn't deserve to die but he didn't exactly make a good case for deserving to live either

Appropriate cucked digits for the obvious drunk

Knowing Latino culture, they were drinking, but I can't believe they were that stupid to ruin their lives by deciding to navigate at night while drunk. Fernandez might be a kid but he comes from a sports culture where you don't actively do shit that will harm your body in some way to avoid injury, so I don't know, maybe it was the driver being irresponsible.

>look mom I posted a fedora meme on the internet!

I admit defeat

that is clearly just your opinion, because if someone crashes a vehicle they are legally responsible for whatever damages they do, not the passenger

so are we back to the "if its a law then its objectively right" now or what?

>the sport is so boring that one of its biggest stars and a future legend killed himself in the prime of his life to avoid playing it anymore

>the absolute state of boreball

not only is that the law but it really isn't that controversial of one, I'm actually having a difficult time believing you are serious

this is basic logic, party A does an action that harms party B, party A is responsible for that harm

If you don't think someone should have any responsibility for stupid actions such as willingly getting into a vehicle with a drunk driver then you are too stupid to continue conversing with

In Venezuela you both would be dead already for trying to make sense of laws or in prison for complaining about laws not being enforced

No, I would never be on a boat at that hour.

Reminder that it was put out he died of blunt force trauma, meaning they were driving fast as fuck at 0200 in pitch black.

again, you are only assuming that they were drinking so you're little dismissal just makes you look like a logical fallacy spouting faggot

driving fast as fuck at 0200 in pitch black in a no wake zone*

I'm not assuming anything, retard

>that is clearly just your opinion, because if someone crashes a vehicle they are legally responsible for whatever damages they do, not the passenger

>this is basic logic, party A does an action that harms party B, party A is responsible for that harm

Under your logic a person who gets into a vehicle (or makes any stupid decision) with a drunk driver has no responsibility for what happens.

This clearly isn't about Jose Fernandez (as I've already told you). You're only trying to make it about him now because you realize what a dumbfuck you've been or you're completely oblivious to the conversation which has taken place in which case you're still a dumbfuck.

and once again you keep wanting to involve alcohol for some reason, like you want it to be that way for some fucked up reason

>No indication that drugs or alcohol were involved:Officials stated that there was no reason to believe drugs or alcohol played a role in the accident -- rather, that speed was the likely perpetrator. Autopsies will be conducted to confirm that belief.

cbssports.com/mlb/news/official-no-indication-of-drugs-or-alcohol-in-jose-fernandez-boat-accident/

just suck my nuts already little bitch boy, you're an idiot

>being so autistic you ignore the entire post and sperg about jose fernandez again

I shouldn't have wasted as much time on you as I did.

>talking about jose fernandez assumtion of risk
>say he deserved it because he knew the driver was drinking
>post saying no booze
>psh yeah whatever why are you bringing up jose fernandez (sheathes katana) I'm done here

>not assuming anything
>they were drinking
>literally no proof whatsoever they were drinking

You do know children aren't allowed to post here right?

This triggered me with the feels because I'm a baseball fan around his age, that expected him to pitch for the next 12 years.

The implications of his death will have an impact on baseball, as He probably would of been traded from the Marlins due to how much his future contract would be.

im sad and angry at him for going out that night

Lucky that the dumb cunt didn't kill some innocent fucker. Spic meathead.