Raider fan here. Fuck the Rams.

We are still waiting for OUR NFL team to come home

K-Town reporting in

skid row. im in the purple tent

>team that isn't in first place
>LA's team

this city is for WINNERS buddy

I'm excited for Arizona to rape y'all

Anaheim. Just kidding, I'm a Giants fan. Good jobs Rams fans!

LBC checking in

fuck yeah we did it

>falling for that false flag every single time
This is too scripted stop trying to force jokes faggot

I'm sorry

How many Super Bowls did the Rams win in LA?

Feels good to be in first place.

Leicester Grove here m8

Who /ExcitedForSeahawksToPutRamsInTheirPlace/ here?

So hows the weather in Vegas anyway?

were you even alive when the raiders won their last super bowl

raider troll BTFO

enjoyed making wilson look like the cuck he is

Good luck getting blown out by the Seahawks and Arizona

818 rolling in

FUCK YEAH BOYS WE MADE A TOUCHDOWN

If the Rams are so relevant, why does 93.5 FM plays Raider games while the Rams are stuck on AM 710 like a bunch of faggots?

>caring about a radio station
>ever

eat shit

o-orange county scum reporting in am i allowed here?

The Orange County part.

れれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれれ

>NFL fixing games to create interest in a "new team"

SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=0-d-Hf5Zzn4

Fucking embarassing

Thanks for that, it'll be useful the next time I get in a internet argument with some one from St Louis who claims they aren't in the south

The best player on the Rams is some nigga named Girly

Thanks, guys!

- Atlanta Falcons

Arizona here. We have PTSD from the Ryan Brothers foot-fucking us. Unlikely to beat the Rams, and quite likely to lose at least three starters to crippling injuries thanks to Fisherball.

626 reporting

100.3 FM plays the rams games

>white people station
>playing the white people's team

Sounds about right

There is not ONE non-white LA resident cheering for the racist team

OP here and I'm not even close to being white.

Go Rasms.

I live in Culver City

Also idgaf about the rams t.b.h

>listening... to football
>not listening to NPR while watching the game on a screen

stay pleb

SD fag. LA having a football team again is great all those assblasted raidniggers can get fucked

Fuck you faggot.

You play 16 away games a year

Fuck you. The Sound is a pretty good station.

Newport Beach reporting

WHO HACIENDA HEIGHTS HERE?

raiders fans are fairweather faggots who ditch their team when they sucked ass only to appear when they come out semi decent

>the raiders are literally moving to nevada

sucks bro. I'm fine with both our options being in SoCal

>white people's team
>There is not ONE non-white LA resident cheering for the racist team

A single glance at the coliseum last week would disprove this, dumbass. Rams are about 3rd on California NFL teams in terms of fanbase whiteness.

>[47 / 10 / 27 / 1]

ram fans should be ashamed of themselves

long beach here

stop trying to force the team on the actual citizens of LA and the Greater Area , not even the inland empire want them stay in fucking anahiem

and no I'm not accepting the raiders either

this
>tfw now 2/3 of our 10-4 games go to the Rams and Chargers

>rams fans should be ashamed of themselves
Because the team moved?

from ontario. I have a 2 hour commute every day to work in LA. Fuck my life.

Damn son, how do you do that? The 10 and 60 are always packed as fuck.

nigga, take the metrolink, its only an hour on train

>71500473
50 different post
10 different IPs

lots of samefags here and reading these post a lot of retards and trolls falling for eachother

same threads when rams were moving to LA especially the cholo raider threads that just magically ended up being a ram is LA bullshit

terribly scripted like hard knocks

the metrolink is so damn slow since it has to make all those stops though. Not cheap, either.

keep in mind that you could be spending those 2 hours shitposting on the train instead of driving.

Long Beach here

Go fuck yourself

more Raidnigger failbait

pathetic

Ontario, la

Rams are in for a rude awakening only 5 more wins left

>SoCal
>California in general

Boyle Heights reporting

my nigga

I'm off Vineyard and 7th

Shit son im close to there in chino

Fullerton represent, my dad used to be a Ram's fan when they were here, glad to finally root for them too.

for mandrama, Lucha Underground is some dope shit

nigga you're like 20 mimutes away

wanna touch dicks?

carson

Next Rams home game there will be around only 20-30 Rams fans there lel

Lol they're moving to LA once the Chargers get their new stadium in San Diego

Hey Raiders. You ever get tired of the shit out there, you're welcome in San Antonio.

Another Card fan. Pretty much this.

Pls don't make our players kill

Missouri here.

Glad to see my St. Louis Rams of Inglewood have a winning record.

Raider fan here too

Fuck the Rams. Once the Raiders move to Vegas, we'll see who the real LA team is

Only fucking cholos are raiders fans in LA. Rams are a classy team.

>he doesn't know

Half the league owners still believe dark colors like the raiders will bring up crime rate , they're prepping up a LA charger move.

They literally used the early 90s as a point ignoring the fact raiders were in LA since 82 essentially and crime rate went up due to actual police corruption not that "dey shot terone for being a good boy" nigger bullshit , people simply got fed up with it.

Not a raider fan but I truly believe it they had to move again let them move in LA because losing the city of San Diego is not worth it , educated Oakland fans know how fucked the city is . Chargers don't pull good numbers in the OC or Inland only in SD

>"HELP HELP HELP"

Where were all you casual faggots yesterday? The thread was dead as fuck. During the weather delay there were like 3 of us posting.

That isnt true at all

FIRST PLACE BABY

>long beach
>actual citizen of LA

Are you a transplant that doesnt know the city limits?

There is no such thing as "LA" ram fans on Cred Forums

Just STL folks who are loyal and Anahiem cunts that don't care about their teams unless they're in the post season(Angel fans here that are missing all season until the ALDS starts or duck fans that only post in LA king threads because they're King fans at heart )

Hey angelinos, just here to say I've been rooting for the Kings and Lakers for more than 10 years and now Im rooting for the Rams aswell.

I'm going to LA in November.

Should I watch a Rams game or is it not worth it?

Harbor Area reporting in

I'm an LA rams fan on Cred Forums.

Yeah that's what makes this whole relocation thing crazy

If we got the Raiders back, the city at its core would be attached to the team. The Rams are an Orange County product that is shoved down our throat.

If they are playing the Seahawks yes, you will see a good game.

If they are not playing the Seahawks, it will most likely be a terrible game

Definitely. If the Raiders moved back, there would be much more excitement in the city than the fucking Rams

Most people don't even give a fuck the Rams are here. Even if they ever win a Super Bowl (they won't), no one will care

The Raiders are our Lakers and Dodgers.

I'll be honest

I never bought the raiders are LA thing neither
I'm 27 years old and have always felt LA was a open market ,maybe like NYC, even when rams and raiders were here but I can not deny I met more raider fans in my life from Granada hills down to south central and across than I did ram fans .

Rams moving here in the city for the first time since 79 feels weird and I don't plan on cheering for them any time soon or later. Maybe others know how I feel when I say I much rather have the raiders represent the city than the Rams off the ownership and history basis .

Both had terribly Jewish owners but iirc from researching this interesting topic of LA and NFL , Al Davis at least tried to stay.

Seahawks-Rams was a fucking 9-3 game this year.

fuck you

Yeah, its a shame that the NFL is killing their chance at being truly relevant in LA by shoving the Rams down our throat rather than the Raiders

As time moves on, and the Rams continue to become mediocre, people will just lose interest in the NFL as the old Raider fans die off and the new generation just doesn't care

Maybe before 1979 the Rams had fans here, but you can even see on Facebook that most LA Rams fans are above the age of 50. That isn't a tenable fanbase.

>biggest preseason attendance in nfl history
>"herp derp no one in LA cares"

Yeah, but that's a one off because its AN NFL game.

It doesn't mean that the Raiders aren't our team.

There's a reason why 93.5 FM plays Raider games still

Because k-day is a nigger/spic station and the raiders are the nigger/spic team of the nfl?

>that one autistic LA guy is STILL rambling about how the Raiders were there for < 1/4 of their history

If you kill yourself, you can re-live 1983 forever. It's the only way you'll ever see the Raiders in LA again, so I recommend that you hurry.

And LA is majority Hispanic

So what do you want? You think Hispanics will suddenly cheer for the Rams because they're there? That's not how sports fandom works, asshole.

Sorry I was fixing my car and only watched it in short bursts

>tfw no garage tv

Anaheim cunt here.

Damn, you're good.

>Rams
>Raiders

Hate to break it to you but you kale eating faggots are fighting over two of the shittiest named teams in the world.

>A fucking sheep
>Some sort of homeless dude who carries antique swords for the attention

Need new names ASAP

Don't you faggots eat maggot cheese?

At least it's not US futbol team names

And rams will FUCK you up bro through headbutting wtf, it's like the perfect football team name

youtube.com/watch?v=Ez7RUSCUhzk

>faggots
>maggot cheese

Fail to see how eating something the requires balls results in being a faggot, however only is Sardinia.

Now get back to renaming the LA little bo peeps

I'd still rather face a Ram than a cowboy or a giant or a fucking viking

Lol at the sports bar I was at in Montebello Raider fans outnumbered Rams fans 20-1 at 11 AM

Get fucked

who /longbeach/ here

someone find snoop in a rams jeresy please

The game was at 1 PM though

>red bulls
>revolution
Prob the only 2 names that could work in nfl, even then you'd have to make revolution plural, which turns into "revolutionaries", which is a mouthful and is basically just the Patriots anyway.

Little Tokyo here.

Fuck the Raiders.

>team names that aren't plural nouns that end in 's'

>winning yesterday because their opponent's kicker is a basket case who was drafted way too high

Yeah that's cause for celebration...

I bet you're a tardinals fan too. How did it feel watching your shitty methhead team's shit get pushed in all season long by the Cubs?

you mean the LAms?

Who /626/ here?

Who is /Hot As Fuck/ right now

Its late September and still in the 100s. The fuck is this shit?

All LA Rams fans are bandwagoning pieces of shit who are only cheering for a team because they are local instead of cheering for them because they have history in your city

The only true NFL fans in LA are Raider fans.

This is a baseball town, fgts.

Rams have way more years in LA than the Raiders do, you tard.

You misspelled Lakers user. I rarely see Dodger gear compared to Raiders and Lakers

kek

You see more Laker gear because they get really popular when they're winning. I bet you haven't seen much lately. I see Dodger jerseys and hats everywhere, I don't know where you live. The Dodgers cross all ethnic and class boundaries in the city. White people love them and their kids play little league wanting to play for them. Spics get 12 people in a minivan with expired tags and fill the bleachers. Asian chicks love them because they look cute in baseball hats. The Lakers popularity spikes and drops but the Dodgers are always there.

>Flyover states

>rams
>no history in LA

you're a fucking idiot, aren't you?

And how many championships did the Rams win? Come on, tell me.

>implying the raiders haven't been dogshit for well over a decade
yet fans still pack the oakland coliseum.

With around 65-70% of Raider ticketholders coming from LA

That's dedication.

I live near Elysian Park. Never see any Dodger gear outside of people going to the game

Seeing as LA is a Black and Hispanic city and blacks hate baseball...

kek as if you were even alive the last time the raiders won.
Rams played in the colosseum from 1946-1980, then in ahaheim from 1981-1994
Raiders played in LA from 1982-1994
Do the math paco.
>inb4 muh NWA

Doesn't matter the Raiders won here

All else is irrelevant you stupid cunt

I figured you must live around a bunch of nigs if you saw way more Lakers gear than Dodgers. Blacks are less than 10% of the population of LA, it's a spic city, but it's in no way a black city so who cares if they don't like baseball, everyone else does here.

So they have no history because they haven't won much? I guess the Browns don't have much history in Cleveland or the Cubs have no history in Chicago.

>once the team that used to be in LA that moved away moves again to yet another different city we'll see who the real LA team is
Yes it will still be the Rams

clever

LA blacks are more culturally part of the fabric of LA than Asians or Whites who barely have anything to do with LA

Sorry but it's true

And no one trusts the census.

And LAX probably will have more people flying to Raider games than people going to Rams games

Oh, my bad, I didn't realize you're retarded.

Fuck the rams stl doesn't need them how many world series rings do the red birds have?

>not appreciating defense

The Rams haven't been in LA since 1980
It's only been since 1994 that the Raiders haven't been here

September is always hot you dumb transplant.

>LA blacks are more culturally part of the fabric of LA than Asians or Whites who barely have anything to do with LA
lol this nigger delusion

That's why everyone banters about LA calling us niggers

Makes you think

No everyone calls us spics and wetbacks. Thats why stinky burrito is a /hoc/ meme

The Rams will win the the super bowl
The NFC championship will be Philly v. LA
The AFC chanpionship will be Oakland v. Cleveland
LA v. Oakland, LA wins

>Cleveland
>

LA is majority Hispanic
every Hispanic in LA without question is a Raider fan

The raiders aren't LA's team

Somewhere that logic fails

>9-9 record vs. Cards this season
>shit pushed in

Found the faggot bandwagon Baby Bears fan that doesn't watch the games

The Rams instead of the Raiders coming back is like if we lost the Lakers and Clippers and the Clippers came back first

This was supposed to be a celebration thread not a Raiders shitposting thread.

lel you know someone ain't from LA when they think basketball is our main sport

Stop watching ESPN for once , lakers have always been second rate to Dodgers

Commercially too

Bro. Come on stop it

I've lived all over from the 562 to the 310 to the 213 to the 323 and 818

It's a Lakers town

Agreed it's a Laker town through and through

I honestly don't really see Dodger gear and I live near Dodger stadium

>tfw nanners used up all their power to beat rasms

Youre wrong. LA is a baseball city.

meant to reply to

909 representing.