What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ctLM0_eE42w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everything

It'd be easier to tell you what went right.

Red, 88.

>Bad front office management
>Terrible player analytics leading to bust after bust getting drafted
>Injuries
>Coaching carousel means everyone has to relearn a new system every other year or so
>Having to face two playoof-bound teams and one mediocre-at-worst team twice a year makes for rough schedules, meaning it's incredibly hard to even get to 8-8.

Pick five

Well these guys stole both my ideas for this thread.

>>Bad front office management
IS
>>Coaching carousel means everyone has to relearn a new system every other year or so
>>Terrible player analytics leading to bust after bust getting drafted

I feel for you bros.

-t. Knicks fan

all we can do is hope that this nigger gets us at least 1 or 2 wins (against Steelers please)

Art Modell

mad?

>Mexican
>Browns fan

You know you could've picked literally any team, right?

Yes

Nothing. It's the Browns. Sucking is what they excel at.

Cody "Wide Left" Parkey

>Mexicans are not Brown

ese has a team named after him breh

since when is cody parkey a brown
i thought he went to the pro bowl as an eagle two years ago
also i thought he was good (albeit probably the worst auburn kicker of my lifetime)

Our kicker was hurt this week. Also, his groin has been torn to shreds.

>team is literally named after the color of shit

Today?

A backup level O lineman who is failing as a starting RT at the moment - Austin Pasztor

and a terrible kicker who proved why he was out of the league atm when the Browns signed him on Friday

yes, the REAL Browns beat the bastardized 1999 reincarnation Browns that can't do anything right for the 26th time

They need 22 Terelle Pryors

>Austin Pasztor started on a team in 2016

wew lad

They fired belicheat. That's what integrity gets you, I guess.

Robert Irsay did nothing wrong. He wanted a new stadium for years and Baltimore wouldn't give him one. He threatened to leave and finally felt he had to stop bluffing

Modell on the other hand, owned a team that was still under its contract with the city of Cleveland when he left. and he left bc Baltimore gave him, personally, 50 million dollars to cover his personal debts from other failed businesses. He was still such a shit businessman that he ended up selling the team off completely to Biscotti in what, under a decade's time?

Didn't give Art Modell a stadium when he asked for one.

>Leaveland could've had two (2) Owls

Kek

You are either trolling or you're an unmitigated ignoramus

The city and the county was more than willing to give the Browns a new stadium. they had just built the Indians and Cavs new facilities. What Modell wanted was the stadium built on some worthless plot of land he owned in the distant suburbs of Cleveland, thus making that land worth millions as soon as they started building on it. Cleveland said no, you get a stadium, but it will be built in the downtown area.

DUDE

LET'S TRADE OUR SPOT IN THE DRAFT SO WE CAN DRAFT A MEME QB NEXT YEAR

LMAO

They'd have more than two, Billichiklets was in the middle of his Five Year Master Plan with the Browns when they moved and fired him.

Wentz would be dead already if the Browns drafted him. They needed to rebuild the entire fucking team so that they wouldn't get Tim Couch II. The Eagles had more in place so it made sense to grab him.
It's better to build the team and then insert the QB. Browns made the right call not drafting him.

ahh, mad

>be the Cleveland Browns
>ORANGE HELMETS

They now have a shitton of picks to rebuild their team, assuming they don't fuck it up.

>Browns were literally handed the keys to success multiple times

>Still fuck it all up

it all started at conception

i mean...they named themselves after the color of shit. it only got worse from there.

>team mascot is a color
>team mascot is literally the shittiest color
>team logo isn't even the right color
>helmet logo is literally a picture of a helmet
J U S T

Could he save them too?

also this is probably in the top 5 of "disappointment" spots gifs

Is there a worse place in America than Cleveland?

I don't know what wentz wrong.

I hear Gary, Indiana is pretty bad.

They needed to give manziel more time.

He would be a perfect franchise QB with a bit more control and say in the direction they need to go. One day Manziel will be a fIne GM.

>that pure look of crushing depression
>the pupper getup

DELET THIS

To be fair to the kicker, he missed all of last year due to a seriously groin injury with full muscle separation. He was out of the league and selling insurance when he got the call literally a few hours before the plane left for Miami.

>Browns Fans

Baltimore

DRAFT DAY

JOHNNY MANZIEL

5 PLAYS LATER HOW AM IN THE GAME STILL

I look forward to this every week.

youtu.be/ctLM0_eE42w

90's Starter jackets were fucking sweet.

See, you post this like it's some big "haha thanks for the franchise qb!!" But I can guarantee you that if Wentz was drafted to the Browns, he would be injured or benched by now, and completely forgotten.

Charlotte is pretty shitty nowadays.

Nothing
The game was very good
Offense was awesome and defense played well
The parkey needed to make that kick

It wasn't that, the city had no money, and art modell was desperate

The Browns flat out admitted they thought he sucked while betting on Manziel and RG3. It's an innate issue of being incapable of properly judging NFL talent

>It wasn't that, the city had no money, and art modell was desperate

Modell had no money and was the desperate one.

Cleveland and the surrounding area had recently raised taxes to pay for the Indians and Cavs new buildings. The Browns were up next and a measure to raise money for the Browns stadium was on the ballot in November of 1995. Modell announced the move a week or so before the elections. Even then, it passed something like 90% yes to 10% no.

No clue why Elpresador is less popular then EDP on this board, much more entertaining

>There will never be another Pettine video

Which Dashaun are we taking?

yeah but do you think if you just dropped aaron rodgers in their lap theyd be good?
i think they also cant play around the qb position and have no idea how to develop talent

They completely stripped an already shitty roster, and drafted a bunch of nobodies because of analytics or some shit, and are surprised it didn't go well.

>It's an innate issue of being incapable of properly judging NFL talent
It's known as The Dan Snyder method.

Pryor should've kicked the ball. He'd do a better job at it than the actual kicker

They are getting Dan Snyder's sloppy seconds. This is much worse.

at least the browns didn't pay the price of all those draft picks to get him out of college.

and I say that fully realizing what the Browns do with their draft picks

Detroit
Flint

>Los Angeles
>Anywhere in Florida
That's pretty much it senpai. Even Detroit has more positives to it than Cleveland.

>b-but we got tons of draft picks, and since we're obviously going to have the worst record, we'll be in an even better position.

Does no good whatsoever when all your picks are busts.

>What went wrong?

everything, I am expecting their river to catch fire again soon

>Having to face two playoof-bound teams and one mediocre-at-worst team twice a year

this, kinda hard to get away with mistakes in the AFC North

Vontae Mack was a mistake

Almost everything. What isn't wrong with this team?

>the one year they should have drafted a top QB they trade down and miss out on wentz

J U S T
U
S
T

Tribe just clinched AL Central. Cavs are NBA champions.

Cleveland is on the up and up faggot. Browns are eternal shit but luckily other sports exist.

LOW STANIMA
O
W

S
T
A
N
I
M
A

i knew wentz was gonna be elite when the browns traded out of that pick
it was a sign from the heavens

They would have JUST brought Wentz down to their level of ineptitude. Wentz should thank his lucky stars that he dodged that Browns bullet.

Philadelphia, Detroit, Chiraq

Flint "literal lead in the water" Michigan.

The entire state of Louisiana post-Jindal.