That feel when thinking about what could have been if I had made a solid effort at playing professional football

That feel when thinking about what could have been if I had made a solid effort at playing professional football.

Other urls found in this thread:

vsco.co/manuocampoxx/images/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering the circumstances, I could have been one of the best RW for my NT

I'm cleaning out bookmarks, here's some pics of a slut I know they might make you feel better
vsco.co/manuocampoxx/images/1

>thinking

>that feel when the defender crushed your leg into and knee into pieces
>that feel when you never had the same speed after this
>that feel when you drop out of the acadamy and become a normie

Jarryd Hayne please stop shitposting and go practice.

>that feel when you were that anti-sports geek as a kid, but learned to like them in college, and you wonder what it would have been like if you played a sport in high school

Its pointless to feel that way. Most kids at that level have a passion for the game, unless their parents literally force them to play but thats rare. If you didn't have it there's no point thinking what if. Now if you did and you were just a pussy that's different

I was an 80s kid and the amount of people actually earning money on sports were so few and far between it did not seem worth it.

I don't have to wonder. I know I'd be shit

I still kindof wish i tried football though

>very nerdy as a child, into anime and video games
>not care about football until 10th grade
>make the JV team as defensive end/tight end, coaches legitmately excited for me
>mom made me quit because she thought I'd get hurt
>coaches couldn't talk her out of it
>never play

But you're not a normie .... Not to me....

D2 offers cuz i was too small but had the stats at olb
#1 ranked in san diego county senior year but had a 4.2 gpa and went to school for grades instead

> Tfw you learned to like sports in 8th grade
> Try out for the football team in 9th grade
> literal bottom of the depth chart

fuck that, glad I quit. Tbh, if I could go back and play any sport, it would prob be basketball. Relatively low risk of injury and it's a fun sport to play. I'd still be awful, though.

>tfw I have played sports all my life
>tfw I'm 25 and 5'5" which means I never had a chance to go pro even if I tried

My Senior year of HS our football team went 0-10. It got to the point where our coaches didnt even care and we just smoked weed, half ass practiced and got straight abused every friday night. We literally only celebrated when we managed to get a dirty hit on the opposing team and hurt one of their players who actually had a future. We got to the state final in soccer though. You didnt miss much

Lol you're Australian...

I'm 6'6 was 285 lbs in HS, played D1 football at OkSt, didn't make it past practice squad. You know how hard it is to play in the NFL??

>I never had a chance to go pro even if I tried

>tfw you had genuine raw talent since elementary for divegrass but you are just a beta piece of shit faggot that was too scared of the world the minute someone bantered with you and decided to dedicate your life to be a boring wagecuck ever after

Someone else?

Makes me die a little more inside every day user

Honestly what the fuck was wrong with me growing up

Same, except I don't even have a job now
Haven't played a game in 6 or so years

Not really a sport, but was told by many people when I was young that I'd be great at folklore dancing.
Never interested me so I didn't bother getting into.
Would have gotten to travel a lot if I did.
I wouldn't say I regret it, but I guess I missed out on some fun shit because I never gave it a shot.