Is he "our guy"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA
youtube.com/watch?v=uukQ8naq_OY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

no

>cowshits

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm a cuckold, so yes.

>it's a Shannon goes on about BLM while Skip awkwardly agrees episode

>He's a god tier troll
>he outed Troy Aikman

I say yes.

>it's a lil wayne shuts down the forced narrative episode

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA

Why does he hate Rodgers so much?

It's well known that Skip hates fags.

See: Troy Aikman

troy aikman didn't really need outing desu

Back when Rodgers was at Cal he called out then Texas coach Mack Brown for begging for poll votes so Texas could steal Cal's spot in the Rose Bowl and Skip the Texas homer has hated him ever since.

Skips a Sooner tho

>le cower in fear while angry black guy talks over you man

Sounds like an Cred Forums kinda guy

No, he's not even a good troll he's just an old crank

Do Skip and Shannon realize how ridiculous they sound trying to convince someone like Lil Wayne that he's a victim of racism while he repeatedly says he doesn't think he is?

Really makes one ponder, senpai. Also, I thought Weezy died of a seizure years ago

Regardless, that is just Wayne's personal experience, and while it's good he's never faced racism, it doesn't mean it's not very alive and well. You don't have to look further than this place to see proof of that.

Fuck off, slope.

Racism isn't real. Tribalism is in our DNA. 'Racism' is punishing white people for what every group does.

Wheezy is such a beast

>using Cred Forums as an example of racism

wahhh words hurt me mahmaaaa help me those big meanie nerds made fun of me wahhhhh

pipe down before we drop 2 on you again

It doesn't hurt or offend me personally. I'm just saying it's there.

Clearly I'm not Japanese. I'm US Navy.

Racism is only real in the minds of libtards who want to make literally everything about race.

What's there besides getting called a nigger, you dumb nigger. Its all words. Cred Forums cannot oppress anyone and is for the most part filled with pussies like yourself. Kill yourself

Who said racism necessarily has to oppress?

Oh noo...the fedora meme. I fold.

So then you admit that my post was correct? Literally triggered by nerds = racism now?

Go back to your anti hate speech echo chamber if you aren't mature enough to handle reality.

>God tier verbal shitposting
>hates wrestling and e-"sports"
>not a nu-male liberal beta cuck

Literally Cred Forums incarnate.

Racism is real but it doesn't matter.

he's a troll and a buffoon

he's a perfect fit for spuh

yes

I listed to him the other day and he kept talking about video tapes of his wife getting fucked by another man.

Strange dude.

we here on Cred Forums are known to enjoy a good cucking

Fuck that was good

Wait wut

He was talking about the importance of video and used the analogy of seeing a video of some guy fucking his wife. He said it would be way worse seeing than the video than just knowing his wife cheated on him.

He's not wrong but it's a strange analogy to make.

It was fairly recent. Last Tuesday or Wednesday, maybe.

Holy shit, Skip's outfit is sharp as fuck. Thar jacket and that fucking shirt, 10/10.

Saying racism isn't real while on Cred Forums.
Wat.

I bet you judge the whole world based on reading YouTube comments too.

>Colin Cowherd
>not a nu-male liberal beta cuck

Get off Cred Forums Colin

this is me

Skip is a white trash cuck and cocksucker. I bet he let Stephen A. anally penetrate him on daily basis, with Molly Qerim being an ass-to-mouth recipient. I bet Stephen A's member is not even that big, it's just that Skip's aroused by black penises he'll take just about anything in his bunghole. Then afterwards, he sucked Stephen A's member ass-to-mouth after being in Molly's rectum.

Now on FOX, I bet Shannon fucks him twice a day, before and after the show. And that sweet lady host took Molly's ATM recipient role.

racism means actual discrimination, not calling someone a nigger. pretty sure any black or hispanic who at least shows up can get full rides to college and comfy affirmative action hires.

>muh racism

Fucking commies. Get fucking jobs, you lazy parasite shits.

>its a skip is a cuck episode

youtube.com/watch?v=uukQ8naq_OY

I love colin

Can't shill the LiL !

I really aprreciate how he didn't fall for all the race baiting.BML is a bullshit movement and all the "muh systematic opression" is one of the dumbest things ever.

Honestly not a fan of his music, but that was great.

What's wrong with that voice???

>Skip (((Bayless)))