This has officially become a real debate. Who starts when Romo gets healthy?

This has officially become a real debate. Who starts when Romo gets healthy?

Sanchez

The one who's thrown a touchdown in the NFL

Romo ded

>when romo gets healthy
its not a debate at all when the premise is based on an impossibility

>go from white QB in the 90's, to mexican in the 00's-early 10's, to BLACKED in late 10's
Cowboys really are america's team

romo you fucking moron

tony you're not supposed to shitpost from the NFL's Microsoft(R) Surface(TM) tablets

>the one who hasn't thrown an interception in the nfl
ftfy

Cowboys might already have had a Super Bowl appearance if they got rid of garrett and homo

I've been hoping for a homo replacement for years. I hope this is finally it for romo. I hope he's done. If not romo might get a game or two before he's injured again

Romo

And then he gets hurt again and there's not debate left.

Healthy Romo is literally a top 5 talent

Healthy Romo also will never happen

>Healthy Romo is literally a top 5 talent

For Romo's own sake he should just retire. He's going to literally be crippled if he doesn't.

Black one obviously

The white one

Dak should start. Tony literally can't stay healthy for a whole fucking game anymore and the team has basically rallied around Dak, it belongs to him now.

Putting Romo in at this juncture would just divide the locker room and completely sabotage what looks like a season filled with potential at this point, they'd be literally retarded not to keep Dak.

I'm not even a Cowboys fan(Pats fan), I just have this one friend who's a Cowboys fan and he's constantly singing praises for Romo and how great he is and I've been trolling him with Dak.

Haha Cousin Sal sure is a goof.....is that you Bill?

romo is literal shit. i honestly hate the cowboys when he plays because he is pure mediocrity/shit/garbage/faggotry

dak is already an elite rookie, breathed new life into the team they haven't had in 20 years and i will laugh my fucking ass off if they bench him for plastic bones homo

>white

It's rare for a QB to go a whole season without getting injured anymore. Even when they do, they're usually fighting through their injuries and aren't 100%.