Brits spam posts after WADA leaks showed Simone Biles and Serena were given clearance to take certain prohibited...

>Brits spam posts after WADA leaks showed Simone Biles and Serena were given clearance to take certain prohibited substances
>more leaks come out showing Brit cyclists amongst others were also given special clearances
>posts disappear

Really makes you think

>clearance

There should be a zero tolerance policy. No loopholes, no clearances.

If you have asthma (and need prohibited substances to compete) you are not an elite athlete. Period. Atheletes should. E judged on their natural ability alone, if you can't breathe after sprinting, you sre not elite.

no1 cares

kek some peoples lives really revolve around Cred Forums

OP instead of thinking about stuff like this, go outside and meet some girls my man

says the guy who's on Cred Forums on the weekend.

>Not using Sunday as a relaxation day after Friday/Saturday

you will learn these once you stop caring about things such as "board culture" and thinking about what a specific flag posts my man

I kind of agree but /qa/ is by far the worst for "taking Cred Forums too seriously"

i'm not the OP, and you're still on Cred Forums on the weekend. if you had a girlfriend who actually wanted to have sex with you then you wouldn't be here right now.

>wasting your life with a single girl instead of enjoying the numerous qts in clubs

I'm trying to help you out here my friend

i don't want help from a guy who's never seen a woman naked.

See, you thinking this way is where you went wrong. Did you get lost and mean to post that on ?

>on Cred Forums
>on a Sunday

alright i got three responses so far, how much longer until you stop thinking about stuff like this and go outside to meet some girls? gotcha, bitch.

see

You are a faggot
>something actually interesting happens
>le I'm just here to shitpost guys, top jej
>mfw

I'm trying to help you out though friend, that's the difference. I already told you Sunday is the relaxation day, did you forget already?

Wew irony is lost on you. Cred Forums is 18+

four responses.

>>Brits spam posts after WADA leaks showed Simone Biles and Serena were given clearance to take certain prohibited substances
>>more leaks come out showing Brit cyclists amongst others were also given special clearances
>>posts disappear

>Really makes you think

>This is interesting

I know, which is why I don't ''''''''think''''''''' about a footnote happening or that Brits may or may not have posted about it

But you were the one who replied first, you can't just back out now my man

five responses.