Can we get serious for just one second, Cred Forums...

Can we get serious for just one second, Cred Forums? Is "OH SUNDAY NIGHT" not the absolute worst fucking football theme song in the history of the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49iYJr4q6vk
youtube.com/watch?v=QOEq7p4r00U
youtube.com/watch?v=8CYC7Z_6oLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's no "Faith Hill in a mini skirt and thigh high boots" but she at least looks gr8 in the theme

"Sunday Night about to happen" is ridiculously cringe worthy

She could have looked great singing the old song, too. It's almost like some executive at NBC let his autismal kid write the song to help their songwriting "career."

The GOAT:

youtube.com/watch?v=49iYJr4q6vk

better than "Al and Chris are the best on TV."
it's complete bullshit because we all know Verne and Gary are the best in the biz

what? no. also, what are the odds that a joe buck/chris collinsworth crossover teamup would cause the 7th seal to open and the apocalypse to begin

There aren't that many duos that have the chemistry that they have. Gus/Davis, Brent/Herbie, and Tirico/Gruden were up there until they got split up. Harlan's stuck doing shit games. Buck/Aikman and Nantz/Simms are shit

Goat

>FUCKING AL SINGING THE SONG
>FUCKING COLLINSWORTH PRAISING IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

al and chris high as mofos

Who remembers "I know youre gonna like it in muh city" ?

joe buck and chris collinsworth were already a team, bro
i know you're a young man, but they've announced some really crucial moments in NFL history, like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=QOEq7p4r00U

the trumpets on snf are godlike though

Me! I love listening to Chopra. Catchy song when the Jets played the Patriots on a Thursday night.

>tfw just an old guy who forgot

>those close-ups of her legs

i didn't mind that one, much better than this shit

It's the worst of the worst. And lazy to boot. Also Al and Chris were only "praising" it because they know it's god awful and lame. Her entire career is a pretty big joke though every other song is some man-hating trash about a woman who got hit.

Bring "I BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR SUNDAY NIGHT" back.

The games are getting shitty since this song aired.

it's ok man
no hard feelings
here, take a picture of a baby hippo

I cant help but burst into laughter every time I hear that intro. It's so cringe worthy.

Honestly no one waits all day for Sunday night. I'm putting off Sunday night all weekend as much as I can and I still end up being dragged by my ass straight into Monday morning no matter how hard I fight it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CYC7Z_6oLE

A+ shorts game

hey Jack, it's a fact.

Faith Hill singing the GOAT.
Carrie Underwood in "Oh, Sunday Night" outfit GOAT boner factory

Let !e guess, NFL choose her because it was the cheapest offer?

>Chris Collinsworth will be on Sunday night football for the next 3 decades

I've really taken a liking to "Peyton on Sunday morning"

You're right.

Carrie's hot as fuck and sings well but she can't save how bad the song itself is.

Old Sunday Night theme > New Sunday Night theme

BRING BACK THE JOAN JETT SONG YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS! WE DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS!

underwood is much hotter than hill, but this song is fucking awful. it sounds like she's agonizing in pain.

honestly, stop making snf intros country/rock hybrid songs. make something new.

>tfw when I like the new song

Its time for a good artist like Kanye or Nicky Minaj to sing the theme.

NFL coverage is still too white and something needs to change. Nobody wants to hear white voices talk about football either so clean out all of the current white commentators and bring in so former players that are black and have actual understanding of what its like to be oppressed in front of a national audience.

Elite truth bomb

She may have literally sucked somebody's dick to get that job

I can't even watch without cringing

Best part is when Eli shows up singing, my gosh, I still laugh at that part.

Classic SNF tune was the best. I don't understand why they changed it.

THE SHOW'S BACK IN TOWN