Why is Philly creaming there pants so hard over a mediocre quarterback

Why is Philly creaming there pants so hard over a mediocre quarterback

Because it makes you angry enough to start a thread on Cred Forums on a Sunday night when you should be out getting laid or getting ready for work tomorrow.

Of which you're doing neither.

Because he looks fucking amazing for a rookie QB.

He's smart.
He's athletic.
Doesn't do dumb shit under pressure.

Eagles look damn good, lads.

>OP's face when he realizes the eagles drafted the GOAT and his reign has only just begun

post yfw when the philadelphia eagles are 3-0

kek

Are you doing either? Im on mobile while getting laid at work. You're a pleb

and

>1st player in NFL history with 100+ attempts, 60+ completions, 5+ TDs & 0 INTs in his 1st 3 career games

because everyone was expecting the iggles to go 4-12 with a rookie QB and a new HC and still suffering from the aftermath of Chip's sabotage.

He's a ginger neckbeard

What does that have to do with football, you child

SAVAGE

Fools gold
This first few games are the best Wentz will ever play. Cap this

>muh arbitrarily created stat lines created by a guy in a cubicle making $35,000 per year

FEELS FUCKING GOOD LADS

It's the Andrew Luck memorial neckbeard curse COMBINED with the Andy Dalton memorial ginger curse.

This Wentz kid is living on borrowed time.

Bart Scott pls go

>Dak vs Wentz for the East every year

>y-you too

LMAO

>reads coverages like a veteran
>doesn't force throws
>keeps cool against the pressure
>mobile but not a scramblebabby
>just keeps winning games

the buttmad just gets juicier every week. wentz haters have no reason as to why he's apparently shit but they refuse to accept the GOAT

you think they're mad now?
wait till we start winning the divisional games

> losing to the giants

Kek

>Dak
>literally as many passing TDs as Jared Goff

lol

>Won three games without resorting to their 3rd string qb

OH wow have a cookie

not so fast faggot

>Beat the browns
>B-but the bears will expose you! Fangio is a mastermind, and Jeffery will shit all over your corners...
>Beat the bears
>B-but Pittsburgh is a legit team! Big Ben, Antonio Brown, D'Angelo Williams, and that D will expose you!
>Beat the steelers
>b-but they weren't even legit, just wait until S-Sam Bradford

Carson Wentz is a better pro quarterback than Andrew Luck

>Brady about to get Bledsoe'd

Like pottery.

>mediocre quarterback
>became the first rookie in NFL history without an interception in the first 100 pass attempts to begin a career
k

what else do iggles fans have to brag about?

he's broken Brady's record for most TDs without an INT to start a career

he's doing everything right so far, there's nothing to not be excited about, especially if he continues to play like this. It looks like the Eagles have finally found a franchise QB after seasons of instability

Great defense, QB that looks great, an up and coming basketball team with a lot of talent, a young and talented hockey team.

not much else

I hope there is a Dak Wentz rivalry over the next decade. Could be pretty fun 2bh.

>dak
>literally only has 1 more td pass than goff

Eagles """fans""" are pathetic

Les Snead needs to lose his job. And if ownership made Snead draft Goff over Wentz ownership needs to change

who /eatdatpussy/ here

Hue

MUH greentext written by a dude in mom's basement making 22k tendies a year

>patsies inserting themselves into a thread that has nothing to do with them

almost worse than cowgirls

Literally one of those is a different record

The touchdowns one? No one has even written about that. People were saying Wentz broke Brady's pass attempts without interception and they were off by about 70 passes.

iglels always set themselves up for disappointment

>there

The one Wentz broke is for the start of a career. Brady had that and just the regular one

because he's white.

>getting this butthurt

Brady has both still. 162 to start a career, and 335 in general.

Yeah I remember when everyone thought Nick Foles was legit too.

Nick Foles had the best RB and Oline in the league with a top 10 WR corps

You mean the guy who you could see was getting very lucky with 50/50 balls?

>when i have to play the next GOAT wentz

because when you eat piles of shit year after year, even a rotten apple core will taste awesome

As a lifelong Eagles fan I'd be more than happy to have prime McNabb back. I'm liking Wentz so far but I'd kill to have the mid 2000s Eagles roster back.

too bad the city of Philly is so fucking racist they would rather have a statue of a fictional Italian boxer than one of fucking Joe Frazier

because they like to overreact to insignificant sample sizes

>see foles, nick

The whole season everyone saw like 15 almost picks thrown off foles back foot throws and knew alot was luck

Wentz has none of that

Dak is literally manziel tier with a decent cast tho. If johnny had that team and a couple bundles of heroin he'd be doing just as well.

The thing with Wentz has been, every bad throw he made was unwatchable by anyone.

>"what are 'things that nobody talked about at the time but now conveniently remember being true'? alex"

I'm sorry, that's incorrect.

Which is hilarious with all the minorities living within the city and all the whites in the suburbs.

I doubt it. Johnny doesn't have the ghost of his fat white mother supporting him with her spirit magicks like Dak does

I think you mean 'uncatchable' but it's true. When he misses, he really misses. Better than INTs

yeah, autocorrected to unwatchable.