To my fellow Birdgang bros:

To my fellow Birdgang bros:

How fucking good do you feel right now? To be universally doubted, ranked #28 at the beginning of the season, to blowing out an early Superb Owl favorite and silencing the critics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NlrgjgOHrw
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000706332/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-3-redhot-steelers-claim-no-1-spot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't wait to wipe it in all of my Steelers friends faces.I wonder what excuses they'll use this time for the Eagles winning.

Week 1
>HURR IT'S ONLY THE BROWNS ANY1 CAN BEAT THEM
Week 2
>HURR IT'S ONLY THE BURRS ANY1 CAN BEAT THEM
Week 3
>...Well shit

It feels good. The younger fans might not understand how big this win was tonight. But to see a team that, coming into this season was filled with questions and uncertainty, fire on all cylinders in an extremely important home game and not only completely shut down the other team offensively and defensively, but do it in a manor that felt completely fluid, natural, and smart. This game tonight is rare for an Eagles fan. When everything goes so right, especially one that proves Wentz ability and this teams potential this season.

After my 24 years of life and seeing through more disappointments than I can count...It feels good, OP. It feels fucking good.

Are the Eagles going to be considered a top 3 team now?

feels good

Am I allowed to bandwagon the Eagles if I moved here for college? I'm originally from Cleveland and I won't stop rooting for the Browns but I feel like I have some justification since I live IN the city of Philadelphia.

see if you beat the best, you are the best

Wentz is channeling the spirit energy of every great Eagles player before him, they want their ring.

I told everyone that our defense and oline alone were good enough to keep us mid-pack. Nobody listened

who /cautious/ here?

how many times have we gotten our hopes up and then gotten fucking crushed and destroyed in the end? i dont want to hurt again lads

>silencing the critics?
Our critics will never be silenced. Feels good to drink their damage controlling tears though.

I don't want to get too excited about this season, but I am starting to let myself get hype for our future.

I feel ya bro. Lifelong fan. This is huge. We've never come out of the gates so dominant like this before. And I was burned so hard by the "Dream Team."

youtube.com/watch?v=8NlrgjgOHrw

>we
>our

Birdbros, How do I respond when my Friends who are cuck steelers fans start crying about MUH BELL AND BRYANT and MUH INJURIES?

bonus:I've been telling them all week about how shit their defense is going to be

Honestly it gives me hope the birds will see playoffs. A win if their wildcard game is a pushover, but Wentz just doesn't have the tools outside of Ertz and Sproles to make any legitimate run.

I know bro, just keep the emergency rum in hand for the detoilet game. I have a feeling the bye week will simmer the hot streak and give a loss.

y'all niggas are gonna choke and I await eatdapussy's oncoming melt down

I don't even think you win the east. Cowshits got a rookie QB who can play too

>the younger fans might not understand
>my 24 years of life
kek

>meme qb

this board is filled with 17 year olds

been an eagles for 27 years i don't get excited about a 3-0 start. they will let you down, they will make you hurt

Tell them Yards is hands down better that I.C. or I.C. Light any time of the day.

Eagles are my favorite team, Saints are 2nd. I grew up in New Orleans rooting for the Eagles since I was a kid (dads from Philly and the Saints were terrible in the 90's so he put me on em). But living through Katrina and how the Saints pulled a lot of people here out of the funk with their magical Super Bowl season I couldn't help but get wrapped up in the Saints. I tear up thinking about it. So yes I do root for the Saints, but Eagles are my #1 team, forever.

What do they do when Romo comes back? Sit the kid so Romo can break again?

Official Image of the Eagles General threads!

>more than one team
kys

Can you not read

Go Eagles!

>Birdgang
Not sure how much I like this as I've never heard it said here in philly in real life

It's better than '[team name] nation' tho

i-is it okay if I root for you guys this year?

If not I'll leave...

Romo is done in Dallas. He'll be either a backup somewhere else or a coach by this time next season.

Jerruh is riding Elliot and Prescott this year. I think they'll take the east at 9-7

Plenty of room on the wentzwagon

Enjoy the ride but 2bh you might want to get off close to the playoffs

kek I laughed but it's true

I'll cool with it. Just keep in mind that the Iggles are prone to failure; we're just keeping the party alive while we can. I don't think there's a single /lifelong/ here who isn't still guarded about the rest of the season.

Yeah he's thrown a bunch of TD passed too

I'm getting seriously aroused thinking about all these gushing and naive Iggles fan facing the crushing disappointment that's is definitely waiting for them.

Keep that trophy case bare, fellas

>crushing disappointment
kinda like your life so far my dimwitted friend

>MUH MIKE VICK
>MUH DREAM TEAM
>MUH NICK FOLES
>MUH CHIP KELLY'S REVOLUTIONARY OFFENSE

what a great run this team has had

they're right

As a cowbro, I both feel good and bad about it.
Good because the NFC east is a fucking power division again and our games should be badass.
Bad because it's gonna be tight to lock first.

Hoping is one thing. Results are another. We just beat the #1 team in the league and we are 3-0.

We are going deep in the playoffs this year, watch. We have such a young team too. The sky is the limit. I've never been so optimistic about the Eagles in a long time. I always thought we'd be really good, but never win the Owl because of Andy Reid. Chip was an idiot. Pederson and Schwartz are a force.

>tfw you know god will strike down the iggles when it hurts the most

#1 team in the league? According to who? It's three fucking games into the season. For all you know the Steelers could be in the midst of a 9-7 run

>#1 team in the league? According to who
NFL.com's Week 3 Power Rankings

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000706332/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-3-redhot-steelers-claim-no-1-spot

Loving the tears of the browns fans.

Mmmm, Nfl.com, long known as the cutting-edge of football analysis. Argument conceded good user.

Feels good. Its going to happen and its going to be glorious.

Screen capped just because I know the eagles will hit the wall sooner or later. Not saying they are a horrible team but reality will come with their offense and their defense can't bail them out every game.

honestly the stooler fans are acting more rectally devastated than the browns fans ever did

probably because no one was expecting the stoolers to get their shit pushed in so deeply by an untested team

EDP's video will be great!

I love how butthurt people get when the Eagles beat them. I think they are #1 in the league when it comes to that category.

Fuck you. I hate every single one of you fat Philly slobs.

With that said, I must say I honestly can't hate Carson Wentz. I don't know what it is, but there's something in me that keeps me from even disliking him. What could it be?

I'm happy to welcome you to the Eagles fandom browns bro.

This desu.

Dak is a meme.

Maybe because he's a good, charismatic QB? And he's cool as a cucumber? Is that it?

there needs to be a
>I hope they let Jared play soon

When does he start?

I can't wait til we blow out the Cowboys. Twice.

it's literally having a physical effect on me. i feel happier than i have in years.

>being this scared

Desu

I wanna see an Eagles/Pats rematch on the Superbowl in Houston again.

Eagles will go to the owl

And then the GOAT will say "no" just like 11 years ago

>Brady
>beating NFC East teams in the Owl

Sorry, only the Giants are capable because of Eli's meme magic

Cowboys fan here.

I fucking hate both philly and shitsburgh.

Good win tho, hope having an early bye doesn't throw off any early success.

Why are you being so nice u raging Cowboy homo. I hope Dak breaks his back too senpai

Because he's a well-mannered God-fearing good ol' country boy.

Dream team was just a meme created by Vince Young who didn't know shit and the media over hyped it.

You mean he'll say "tape their practices" just like 11 years ago.

kek this

2bh it's like a hit of coke almost
winning is a hell of a stimulant

(and losing is like withdrawal)

Carson Wentz = Brett Favre + Tim Tebow

(Minus the lousy throwing mechanics and dick pic)

Imagine how much better he looks if those passes that smacked his receivers in their hands weren't dropped?

Unfortunately we live in the Iggles' brick-handed reality.

>probably because no one was expecting the stoolers to get their shit pushed in so deeply by an untested team

bullshit, pittsburgh hasnt won a game in philadelphia in decades. this had trap game written all over it.

the fact the loss was by such a wide margin is pretty surprising though.

Wentz looks like such a fuccboi. Not even a Meterosexual little groping with the O-line tee-hee fag but "I wish Jerome Bettis would make me his sissy cum slave gay".
With his little sleeve accessories and his applied just so eyeBLACKED and the coaching staff all scared of him getting hit (on) by a negro-"just run to us when they get close!"
fuccboi.

Why do gays hate Wentz so much?

> Wentz
> trap game
I'm sure Wentz's trap game is tight-well you know what I mean.

He doesn't have the balls to come out of the closet.
And it's so obvious.

"have the balls"

In today's day and age, it would be the opposite. A player coming out as gay would immediately be a media darling and get shitloads of endorsements. It takes balls to not come out as gay so that your team can focus on the game rather than go fishing for E!SPN hyped up drama.

LA will have a player come out as gay, you heard it here first.

Not when you're a BBC sissy slave which Wentz looks like he is.
That's why they're so protective of him on the sidelines-some buck will pull some Jedi Sissy Hypnosis on him and hell hand him the ball. Don't be mad, he can't help it.

Also you seem to know it's true.

This.

Fletcher Cox is my man

Feels fucking good senpai

I want the iggles to go all the way, face the Patriots in the superbowl, and lose it just like how the Seahawks lost to the Patriots

I'd be ok with this
pissed as hell the day it happened but in the big picture of things all the eagles talent (except Peters) is young and there would be several more bowl runs after that

>Iggles go 18-1
We'd never hear the end of it. We'll get more shit than the Patriots

Who will he assassinate this time?

>smuk edelman

>24 years old
>Many life disappointments
Son......you ain't seen nothing yet

Was Roethlisbereger banged up by the Eagles D?

We sacked him a couple times, but our QB injury streak was broke.

>The Steelers without Bell were somehow considered the #1 team in the league

Interesting opinions in this thread

He lurks.

Jared Goff probably really, really likes men.

>eagles surpass expectations wildly get to the playoffs
>lose playoff game
>owg posts owg thread after loss and Cred Forums circlejerks over it to reddit levels
>whoever owg's team is is still shit and the eagles are a still a legit contender for years

It's not just this thread. Steelers were a consensus top 5 team going into this week.

>Eagles fans suddenly declaring themselves perennial contenders

I didn't say they weren't a very good team, but they wouldn't have been considered the #1 team even with Bell.

>your team sucks
>Eagles rule
>laughing at us is reddit-tier
Jesus Philly, pump the brakes a bit

Have you seen Wentz? he's everything contending teams have at QB. Cerebral, strong, accurate, fearless in pocket and most importantly white.

Even if the Eagles can't keep good players around him he's the type of QB people will say 'as long as they have him they have a chance.'

And yes I'm saying this after 3 games but I've seen a lot of busts over the years and always could pick out the flaws in their game even when they were winning (Foles). I can't find any with Wentz.

>I think they'll take the east at 9-7
I think you're retarded

>mfw the Browns decided RGKnee was a better option at quarterback than drafting Wentz

>most importantly white.

Yeah I agree with this dude. I can see Wentz becoming a 10+ year starter.

>most importantly white
This. He's already passed the most important test of not being a meme QB.

What do you think of the coaching trifecta of Pederson, Schwartz, and Reich? They are doing a beastly job so far.

I expected Schwartz's defense to be good but I still expected the CBs to burned worse than they have. he's done a really good job of having the secondary keeping recievers in front of them.

Offense has way more variety than I expected. I was thinking it would be pass-pass-pass-punt like it was back with Andy Reid.

>tfw worried about Prescott because he's a nigger

he's only half or some shit right

you can address yourself as "we" if it's about the fans

Eagles are going 11-5 and 4-2 in the division.

They'll beat the cowboys both times and the skins. But they'll lose to the giants both times.

>Giants twice
Eagles have owned the giants for the past 5 seasons.

>3-0
>Blowing out the Steelers

I-I want to believe, anons. Can this really last?

The Giants are a fraud team like they've been for the last five years.

we don't mention his name anymore

>eagles
>losing to the giants

kek

Remember the Atlanta Falcons were 5-0 last year. Doesn't mean shit. Eagles will finish 8-8 at best.