1. Ryan Fitzpatrick
2. Kelvin Benjamin
3. Arizona Cardinals Defense
4. Theo Riddick
5. Ezekiel Elliott

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6CypopG1FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's still time for Elliot, 90 yards isn't bad if only they would quit stealing all of his TDs

>tfw Vikings fan that started Kelvin Benjamin

>Jeremy Langford to the locker room

who /stashedHoward/ here??

>rodgers, nelson, blount
>gronk, kelvin benjamin, tyrell williams
if you average it out, I had a mediocre week

>down 15
>Zeke and Bailey vs Witten
>Baily fucking chokes and Zeke just gets vultured
I fucking hate my life

So on the last thread we were discussing if its time to trade high on gurley. This is my team PPR you guys think I should sell him high for a WR?

Bryant is doing nothing

Luckily I have Jones and Evans

Thinking of trying to trade him

>"discussing"

nigger be honest.

You had 1 reply

> people laughed at me for grabbing Zeke in the first

Dude's gonna be a star

>tfw on your way to 3-0

Alright leaf, if you wanna start threads include something related in subject if you make this shit from now on, thanks

or not????

I'm down 3

I have Freeman and my opponent has Julio

is it ogre bros?

>was even in my matchup
>he has chiefs D
>jests just needed one score and i would have won even with,
>SIX (6) INTs
>mfw

>Starting RB has all the goal line and TD's taken
>he was a great choice

He's quickly becoming a RB2, perhaps RB3.
1 game against a good running D and watch his shit crumble, I even drafted the nigger and I'm still unconvinced.

>tfw Panthers fan that started Vikings D

I'm up 4.

I have Snead, he has Cooks

Am I fucked?

Yep. Snead might not even play

the only starting player on my fantasy team to get a TD was my DEF

im going to kill myself

>about to go 3-0 in spite of my WR1 going down for the season, my WR3, RB2, and TE1 being hurt
>flip a shit over Marvin Jones stepping up for 32.5
>Chiefs D/ST happens
>I am jest fan

I have MIchael Thomas as well if Snead doesn't play.

FUCK MACLIN, DEANGELO, SEATTLE D, CJ ANDERSON, AND JORDAN REED

Vulturing aside, he has gotten better every week

>2 of my players were tackled at the 1 today

>I'm going to lose by 1

>Cowboys fans
>Angry casual normies

AND FUCK YOU TOO

>Zach Miller statpadding with 2 TDs
>Marvin Jones 200 yard/2 TD statpad
>Brees tomorrow

Should I try and pawn off Deangelo now that Bell is back next week?

>>>/twitter/

WHY DID I START ELI OVER WENTZ

Zeke is not doing bad at all
>OP

>Brees is at home
>so he'll throw for 450 yards and 4+ TDs

i can feel it

Yeah. I got Sims for him. Then I'm trading Sims as part of a package deal to get Rodgers and AB.

>being in a league with people who don't follow football

You won't get shit for Dez

I mean you can but I don't see why you would want to. Gurley is still as good as before, the offense just needed to get its shit together first.

>DAK 2 DEZ

No they do. They're just prone to flipping out over down weeks.

down 3, got zeke and bailey.

>would be down 7 if Cuck Garrett didn't take away 3 TDs from Elliot
>Now down 25 with Freeman and Tamme playing tomorrow

There are a ton of Cred Forums leagues with random Euros that have 3-4 Qbs and 2-3 defenses in their leagues

Where the fuck do you think you are even posting?

I need Matty Ice and Julio to combine for 37 points more than Coby Fleener tomorrow night. How fucked am I?

Is terrelle pryor or kevin rudolph worth picking up? My TE's are Dwayne Allen and Ertz and my WR are Kevin White, Sammy Watkins, Golden Tate and Dez Bryant

Well it's the aints D and they have no corners, and Matt Ryan isn't quite as spaghetti prone as Eli. It's a longshot but not out of the question.

>zeke
Dakota's just gonna keep vulturing this nigga at goal situations desu

Kyle Rudolph is very TD dependent so it all depends on your confidence in the Vikings ability to score on offense

Rudolph is worth picking up. Bradford threw to his TEs a lot last year in Philly.

>tfw all the buy low targets went off today before I could trade for any of them

I guess Alshon and Maclin are my next targets, but man did I really want ARob, Marvin, and TY.

Try aiming for Kelvin Benjamin
>one target
>literally ZERO points

Also is Mckinnon and Chrstine Michael worth keeping? My running backs were Adrian Peterson and Jonathan Stewart before I dropped both of em

Yes to both

Rudolph, and any player on Vikings that "receives" is dependant on the QB.

Bradford likes to pick Rudolph, numbers wise and receptions wise this is very good.

If you are looking for a TE and he's available, you are a fucking retard NOT to pick him up.

Dwayne Allen has been letting me down since he had that big first week game, so im considering dropping him

Rudolph is gonna become the Barnidage of last season with Bradford alive

That's all I will say.

yes to both but I don't think either will consistently perfom, if you are gonna choose between them, choose based on matchup

Dwayne Allen can go fuck himself, he isn't even the most utilized tight end on his team.

People aren't that reactive. The guy was the leading WR coming into today, so I think you'd still have to pay for him unless his owner is just dumb.

In a PPR league the Dez owner just offered me Dez for Jordan Reed. Am I an idiot for not hitting "accept" literally as fast as I could?

>somehow got >100 points with only one touchdown by any of my players

If I were a Jordan Reed fantasy owner I'd drop him outright so you should get whatever you can for him

>dropping Reed

and who would you pick up, Dwayne Allen? TE is a fucking wasteland

In full-PPR, he's only the 8th-best TE so far this season. Julius Thomas, Dennis Pitta, and Jack Doyle have all outscored him so far.

Ezekiel Elliott will be forever cucked in the redzone

Who /3-0/ here?

Based Stafford
Based C-Mike

Eric Ebron is still unowned in a lot of leagues

DELETE THIS

Stafford fucks me over. Every week I dont start him he plays good then when i started him last week he cucked me

insufficient digits, fugggg
Probably /2-1/ in spite of being without my TE1, RB2, WR1 or WR3. I should be getting everyone but my TE1, WR3, and RB2 back within a week or so, though.

Who is your other QB?

Definitely start him next week @ CHI

*Everyone but my WR1

Ben Roethlisberger

> tfw I was down 52 at the end of the early games

BASED AB

>tfw my D and kicker bailed me out this week
>ty Legatron
>ty Vikes

>look at other scores around my league
>someone played steelers D instead of vikings D
>same person played antonio gates, who didn't even play

Me on the right. I'm fucked no?

>third highest scorer in the league
>still going to lose by at least 40 (they still have Matt Ryan to play)

fuck me m8

Probably. You have a chance if Brees goes off and Freeman gets goal line carries

>15 from Brees
>6 from Freeman

Not fucked at all. Totally doable.

>Week 3

Man I wish there were more people like you in my league. Would you drop Gronk too if he puts up another bagel next week?

Sorry, I'm the one on the left...still feel like I'm gonna lose.

Well. You still have a chance.

>Week 3
>Almost 1/4 of the season

at some point you have to start adjusting your expectations. How long would you wait before considering that Reed might not be as good this year?

>vikings d/st, ty hilton, gore all on the bench today

Cooks is my last hope. How good are my chances?

>tfw you Started Marvin Jones and Stafford

Pretty solid, especially with Snead being a game-time decision

you've got like at least an 80% chance cooks gets that

Is Jordan Howard worth picking up?

>tfw a combined 6-0

Feels good man. I was last in both leagues on fantasy analysis and had the Cred Forums "professionals" tell me how shitty my draft was. Well. You're not laughing now.

Fuck. I even saved this smug picture of Nige I forgot to post.

>tfw Marvin Jones in 6 different leagues

This was a good week.

Depends how long Langfords out. If its multiple weeks I'm putting a claim on him.

God I fucking hate retards like this that need to even post about their retarded questions.

Sneads iffy, does the Number 1 WR for Drew fucking Brees need to worry about 60 yards or a TD?

Fuck you.

Post your team senpai

I was just trying to brag

>Start Gronk
>Start Texans D
>Week seems lost before Thursday even ends
>Opponent starts Carson Palmer and CJ Anderson

team 1 (better team)
12 man ppr.

Your lack of replies indicates otherwise, if not the case, I've been successfully triggered

I just offered the retard in my league Lacy and Landry for David Johnson. Awaiting his reply

Big Ben raped my fantasy line up

Very, very good

He's on pace for 133 targets. As long as that continues I'm sticking with him because the only way to catch the ball is to have it thrown to you.

Worse team. 10 man standard. I've gotten kind of lucky so far with this one I think.

Once is a fluke, twice is a trend, thrice is reality. Don't stick with busts just because you had high hopes for them.

Hyde ended up with some pretty decent garbage stats.

I feel like a butthurt faggot saying it but leafs literally, literally, are shit at making fantasy threads, either wrong or what that do is wrong

please, I ask you, to fantasize, correctly.

>T-T-T-T-T-T-T-There will be two #2 recievers in Detroit

you sir are an idiot. Even if a player does horrible for the first 6 games and performs at a high level for the next 10 he is still worth a roster spot because of the playoffs. And in this case we aren't even speaking about a bust because he is receiving targets the offense just hasn't been working in the redzone.

Ive been riding a roller coaster of emotions since thursday night and the rides not over yet..

Said no statistician ever. If you followed that advice you would have ended up dropping seven of the top 20 RBs last year.

Which seven?

drew brees or matt ryan

i started kelvin benjamin this week pls sp i need help

>Sat Baldwin and Minnesota D
>Opponent has Marvin Jones
>Somehow up 30

He has Based Breesus left to play, I'm hoping I'm not totally fucked. Carson Palmer KILLED me with 4 INTs today, but at least I don't have someone like Fitztragic

>all these people sitting the Vikes D after 2 weeks of putting up 13+ points
>1 game against fucking Rodgers
>yeah, this defense seems pretty shit lol

you are all fucking idiots

someone in my league dropped them and i picked them up off the waiver

hilarious

Can someone please tell me why the fuck Ryan Matthews only had 2 attempts, and didn't touch the ball after the 1st quarter? And who here is going to an hero after not trading him before this week?

Please Lord, give Drew Brees the strength to rain down upon his foes with Brandon Cooks at his side to score 25 points. It's all I ask. Amen

its in the superdome so i say brees

>mfw 2 different Cred Forums leagues and I see a different team drop the vikings D in last 2 weeks

coincidentally, BOTH, I am not kidding, BOTH were for the
>chicagos
defense

JUST

Is Cole Beasley worth picking up if my backup WRs are Sanu and Austin, or is he a meme?

>player on the right carrying 3 QBs

but why

don't bully me for that i will end your life

>omitting Blountgod

posting this image for RAGE and FURY for my Cred Forums league

WHY and FUCK YOU

There are some retards in my league and I am ashamed to (possibly) lose to one this week.

Seriously where the fuck did Kelvin Benjamin fall off to? I thought he was inactive or something. And CJ for that matter. This entire week was a clusterfuck.

>played cj anderson over blount
>sat ty in favor of eric decker and

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kelvin benjamin

Should I just end it right now?

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED

lol you're an idiot

Doug Martin
Lamar Miller
Darren McFadden
Jeremy Hill
Jonathan Stewart
Demarco Murray
Ronnie Hillman
Rashad Jennings

Pic related was the leaderboard after week 3 last year, none of those guys are on it.

Other team. This week was the worst.

who /depth/ here? I don't really know who i'm gonna start next week

Benji was fine he was just being shadowed by an ELITE shutdown corner and Cam kept having to go to his next read
this is also why the Vikes D got so many sacks

>mariota
>good

>falling for the dolphins defense meme

AJ Green, Jordy, Fitz, and Marvin Jones. Which 3 would you keep and which one would you try and move for a better RB1?

I'm carrying 3 QBs right now because there are guys in my league who are starting Osweiler and Flacco and I want to hoard the position until one of them caves in and accepts a trade offer.

>DeMarco Murray
>top 20 running back in 2015
Nigga who the fuck you trying to play, he was droppable in all non-keeper leagues last year

I'm thinking about dumping Fozzy Whittaker and maybe stashing an injured RB.

Are Kenneth Dixon or Dion Lewis worth doing that for?

I guess the Vikes D is for real then. I can live with that going forward.

I had Fitzpatrick last night and dropped him, the waiver wire is pretty barren but no regerts. For whatever reason there are retards that have 3 QBs on their teams. I suppose I should try and trade for a...Matt Ryan?

AJ Green has the most value based off of performance and name value, you can try to move him for a David Johnson or a Lamar Miller +

Well fuck this question.

If I want an RB1 out of this group, and 2 which I want the most points, which is the real fuycking question you fuck, then I'd trade Aj Green.

Nelson will see targets healthy his health isn't really a question, and Jones is the go to for receivers for a pass happy offense.

AJ Green has had meh games and is a known WR1.

Who do you think is the "best" to get an RB1, the position with much less depth?

Aj Green of course. I hate you.

>3-0 in fantasy
>3-0 in eliminator
>mfw

>I suppose I should try and trade for a...Matt Ryan?

i would say buy low on a QB who had a down week, but i don't even know since it sounds like you're in a league of retards

>20/20 hindsight

Those were fine plays, no one can predict the future. Although every will proclaim they can after the fact. See: this thread.

Try to move Fitz first, but Jordy will give you the best return without sacrificing your 1st/early 2nd round pick in Green. I really hope people aren't going to try to move Marvin for an RB2 type, because that's the most people are probably going to give you for him, even the most casual. He's obviously not going to put up this week every week, but look at the targets and ADOT. He'll probably end up a WR1 this year, which is in line with his preseason.

But if you really want a proven RB1 you're going to have to move Green, unless you can fleece with a 2 for 1

Dixon yes, Dion probably not. Dixon will come back much sooner and will take over RB1, given that West and Forsett are dumpster fires.

It's a 12 team league with a 60/40 split of retards and people who know what they're doing. Unfortunately that means 60% of teams have multiple TEs, QBs, and D/STs each week. Great for waiver claims on WRs and RBs but shit for all else.

He finished 18th among RBs in points and would have netted you decent value if you traded him around week 10.

here.

Is Reed + Kevin White for Dez + Julius Thomas a trade that goes in my favor?

If you own Reed?

Yes.

probably

I dropped Murray last year and never regretted it

i need wide receivers

who should i trade andy dalton for?

thanks for giving us a list of receivers for you to give advice on

fuck you, you inept retard, or even nay info on your format/team

dear god

My bench right now... Should've switched Riddick for hill, cooper for Sanders, luck for Stafford... 118 to 122 , I need tamme to catch 3 for 20, how sol am I?

>My bench right now... Should've switched Riddick for hill, cooper for Sanders, luck for Stafford... 118 to 122 , I need tamme to catch 3 for 20, how sol am I?

12 man ppr

Getting tired of Bortles shit.

That feel when you started Jones and nelson, and still have Robinson and Baldwin on the bench.

>Robinson on the bench ever.

Who was your FLEX?

Those were all the correct plays m8, especially in PPR. You're probably fine, but doing this hindsight 20/20 shit every Sunday night is going to wreck your mentality and is going to make you start making dumbass start/sit mistakes

Mike Evans who thankfully balled it out for me

nvm then, stacked ass WR corps. Who are your RBs, curious?

Kek thought you asked me about my flex

Riddick, ivory, hill, and simms

I did, that was a fine FLEX. You need to trade one of those for an RB1 if you don't have one. Depth is nice, but impact at every position is better. Impact on your bench does nothing

>tfw Doug Baldwin single handedly saved your team from going 0-3

A guy in me league might do Melvin Gordon for evans straight up, hiking about throwing in Sanders to sweeten the deal. What do you think?

>one point

Thank you based Chefs

>32 points from a D/ST
>32 points from a D/ST
>32 points from a D/ST
>32 points from a D/ST

Fucks sake.

>tfw you dropped them after they goose-egged the first week.

Evans for Gordon is perfectly fine, given your need at the RB position. I don't think you should give more than that. Don't overpay, you still need depth, obviously.

If this is PPR, then Riddick and Sims will be fine switch-out RB2s as your WRs will rack enough points week-to-week with Gordon putting the chia seeds on the yogurt.

>inb4 >chia seeds

Just scrolling by, saw your trip, and felt the need to tell you to kill yerself, my man.

I started Nelson and fitzgerald, flex jones

Its weird i havent seen the trevor "the simian" meme out

He thinks he's a god but I'm in 2 leagues hes in and both he's neg, don't listen to this guy

lol, U're such a dumby

Because he's white

Actually, I think I'm a goddess. Big difference.

Daily reminder that you can filter tripcodes

So the difference is you pretend to know what the fuck, but it ain't actually like it do?

Mostly

Who am I kidding.

Kappa, memes, moot, Mongolian cartoons, etc.
Right?

Mostly right. moot is a beta cuck. So 75% correct, save for "etc."

Drink some H20 senpai

Guys does Tamme get 13+ pts or not holy shit all these people ignoring Tamme posts fuck you

I need Tamme to outscore Snead by 12.5 standard this week, I am with you, brother. I got Rhodes'd.

>when you're in a league that gives -3 points for INTs and your opponent started Fitzpatrick

team was absolute shit this week and I'm still gonna win

I missed Tamme on waivers so I hope he's nothing but hype.

He's too old for the hype to be a lie.

I could lose this

I'm fucking done with Eli. What a fucking joke

>next week he'll have 400 yards and 4tds

>need Tamme to only get outscored JJ by 5

There's always a chance right?

Wait, people actually started Fitztragic?

They aren't familiar with his ways. He'll have games where he rapes and throws passes with pin point accuracy, the next game he'll be Jay Cutler levels of terrible with no rhyme or reason to it. He's done it before to people and he'll do it again.

I'm going to be rolling Simien out there this week I think. God help me. Tampa's secondary is awful and they'll over commit to stopping the run like the Bengals did this week.

I'm down by 21.06 with Matty Ice and Willie Snead tonight; am I fucked?

If Willie Snead is out or limited maybe. I still don't trust Ryan, but I don't think the wheels fall off just yet for him though. That will happen I think by week 7-8.

Fuck Zach Miller

Guys think Brandin Cooks can score 17+ in PPR?

>Up 7 points
>Up against Julio Jones
>Only have Snead left

how fucked am I?

>beating someone who started doug martin by one point

you must be so proud

>dropped Bills D for Miami because of the internet

>Can someone please tell me why the fuck Ryan Matthews only had 2 attempts, and didn't touch the ball after the 1st quarter?

If you mean Ryan Mathews, it's because he is injured.

Of the following RB's, who do I try to sell, who do I want to hang on to? Lots of teams in my league that need major help at the position. Standard scoring

D. Murray
CJ Anderson
Hyde
C. Michael
T. Coleman

Sell Hyde and Michael.

The Bengals just decided to stack the box and let Siemian try to beat them through the air, so the Broncos barely ran the ball. Kubiak also kept calling pass plays in short yardage situations at the goal line for some reason. I wouldn't worry about CJ in the long term.

12 man standard

>DHop and Texans D lay an egg for me
>Decker gets shut the fuck down
>Rivers unironically throws for 330 with zero tds

>Marvin Jones does his best Moss impression
>C Michael is Beast Mode 2.0

Back in this fucking week. I have Ingram and Tamme going. My opponent might commit seppuko. Only need my two players to score like 7 points between them. Good chance?

D.. Do I stand a chance bros

Down 38 points.

>Brees
>Thomas
>At home

There's still hope right??

He had Fleener left.

Should I not give a shit about Sammy Watkins and just drop him from my bench and take someone else off the waiver wire, like Cole Beasley?

Rodgers on bye this week, who do I pick up? Siemen, A Smith and Tannehill are available, as well as Tyrod and Dak

/3-0/ with DeMarco, Jordy, Allen Robinson, and Chefs dst putting up big numbers.
Benched Stafford for Eli, still gonna win by 40

Dak nigga. Or semen.

Both are playing absolutely ass teams so either would be a good pickup.

I feel like Siemen is risky but I'll probably do it. Thanks user

Up by 3 with Drew Brees still. Opponent has B. Cooks and fleener. Im gonna lose tonight right. Also
>Hyde on bench
I hate football

If Ben isn't playing at home, start Stafford

>see marvin jones progression last year
>goes to detroit
>agree with analysts that he could be megatron 2.0
>everyone in my leaques think grandpa boulden is going to get the spot and the points
>mfw

tfw kansas kuck d/st fucks your day
Vikings D is still available in my league. Definitely thinking about starting them over Seattle

0.5 PPR

1 Point ahead

My Julio vs Opponent's Freeman

I-I should win, r-right guys?

Also, with regard to TEs, should I drop Witten to pick up Rudolf, or just roll with Witten?

>tfw I traded Corey Coleman for jones
>tfw I traded jstew for Hilton

Got lucky with those week 1 trades

that's pretty good user

Down 11 non ppr with Cooks and Ingram to go, he has Julio. Any chance boys?

This fantasy not real life, as of now an rb like latavius is better than zeke. Get your retarded homerism out of these threads

Should I start to get worried about Rivers? I understand the injuries have had an impact, but holy fuck he looked off against Indys D.

>put a claim on Wentz as he's going into a bye week
>I'll murder someone if he's snatched up

he will regress, you don't get to play the packers secondary every week

>up 3 with Tevin Coleman left to play
>he has Freeman and Cooks
0-3 here I come

Not against the Vikings D. Eli sucks against the Vikes.

Some dropped A-rob for these doofs. Holy shit I hope I get him.

Save that image for future threads.

Give: Carlos Hyde

Receiver: Brandon Marshall?

Am I winning here? I've got DJ and Bell comes back next week but outside of that, my RBs are trash.

Hyde could be king of garbage time points this year

Whoever is taking brandon is making a big mistake. The jets are terribad.

9th of 12 on waivers. My chances are shit but no one is SUPER active on waivers really.

Hey guys. 10 team standard.
(Team A) Mariota and CMike for (team B) Wentz and D. Williams. Who wins?

Keep in mind team A has L Bell

Tavon Austin, Terrace Williams

Who do I drop for Darkwa

Also a 2QB league

Need TE advice please

Vikings are a hotter team for passing, Bradford looks sharp, and Rudoph has greater opportunities for end zone work with AP out. I also think the Dak Prescott meme is going to bust any week now.

Down nearly 4 points. Opponent has Fleener going. I have Ingram and Tamme. Am I in good shape? New Orleans has been talking a lot of shit about balancing their offense. Good news for Ingram. Does the nightmare bust ride continue for Ingram?

I had to do some weird shit with TE this week because of the Delanie Walker injury and now I have Walker, Martellus Bennett, and Kyle Rudolph on my team. Of the three, Bennett is the one to drop...right?

Yeah definitely

Meant for

This. All the morons who dropped Watkins last year can attest to this

>three TEs on your roster

Yes drop Bennet tho

Bump. Opinions on Ingram moving forward plus the chances of Fleener having another bad week

Someone offered me Christine Michael and Tajae Sharp for Jarvis Landry. I own Rawls also. Tell me what to do

hate to burst your bubble but the saints have said "we need to get the run game more involved/we need to be more balanced" for at least 5 years straight and it never happens

fleener still sucks though

No I appreciate the dose of reality. Hopefully it changes tonight.

>Going against julio Jones
>All I have is Snead
>7 points ahead
>Snead out
>mfw

welp, this season just keeps getting worse and worse.

Getting jeremy hill, travis Benjamin

Trading McKinnon and Jeffery

Thoughts?

Michael Thomas on waivers? Pick him up

>Lost Langford
>Lost Woodhead
>Snead out
>every single player under performing

nope.

Also, My league has the brilliant design where if I made a waiver claim today it wouldn't go through until Thursday.

My entire team has either been under-forming or have been injured. Aaron Rodgers is my only consistent player and I'm considering trading him for Palmer and Evans just because my WR core is soo bad.

for record,

here is my dumpster fire of a roster.

Should I start fleener or tamme tonight?

Need one if those plus brees to outscore Ingram by 12

What kind of trade package should I put together for Brady (or another decent QB)? My QB situation is shit and there's nothing worthwhile on waivers.
Guy with Brady has Brees, but just Gore, DeAngelo, McKinnon and AP at RB, so he needs help there badly.

RB: D.Murray, Hyde, CJ Anderson, C.Michael, T.Coleman

WR: Marvin, T.Benjamin, Crabtree, Fuller, Floyd

Okay, I have Marvin Jones and Stephon Diggs. Trade both for Antonio Brown. How risky is this the guy with Antonio BROWN? I'm trying to trade these players while they are hot.

If you can swing that trade do it right goddamn now. Submit, accept, whatever.

I like Marvin Jones as a high end WR2 going forward and Diggs is more of a low WR2 but if you can combine em both for AB do it right now.

Anyone have advice? Thinking about pulling trigger

I'd try to package together a couple of early season all stars who wont keep up their production pace.

Try and throw like Hyde & Fuller for Brady or something and see if they bite. If not maybe step it up to like Hyde/Crabtree or whatever.

Move Hyde now is the bottom line. Value won't be higher.

should I trade Rodgers for Evans and Palmer or should I ask for more?

I don't know if I'd make that trade if I were you, Marvin and Diggs could both end up as top 15 WR's this year. How's the rest of your depth at the position?

Depends on the rest of your roster but I'd probably do it.

Hill is a TD dependent RB2, but has week winning upside. McKinnon has to break a long TD to score because Asiago is the goal line back.

Alshon is the btter player than T-Benji but he's marked with a Q tag every single week and in a shitty situation. It hurts to say but I can see moving him. T-Benji should return no worse than WR2 value going forward since all his competition for targets is dead.

Mckinnon, Wilson, tryell Williams, tavon Austin, and jennings (ir) not pictured

Emmanuel Sanders and I have Christine Michael as well for flex.

So...my team in a full-ppr league is absurdly stacked at WR and a little thin at RB. What moves can I make to make my team less thin at RB? I already missed out on Howard, which is really the only viable waiver pickup in my league.

Some guy wants to give me Jamaal Charles for Deangelo Williams...I should pull the trigger on this asap, yes?

I will never trust Jamaal Charles. That guy is a tackle away from retiring.

Yes. Don't be dumb. Deangelo is worthless as soon as Bell comes back. Charles isn't reliable, but Williams is guaranteed to do basically nothing.

If it's straight up 1 for 1 then why not. Charles is still the NFL's all time YPC leader and D-Will gets relegated to 5-10 touches a game when Bell's back next week.

>Shane Vereen out for the year
>Thomas Rawls out for a month

>mfw my first move of the season was dropping Vereen for Michael

I give: Gronk and Sims
I get: AB and Rodgers

I do this right? non-ppr

Lol wtf yes do it now

If you're actually getting Antonio Brown and Aaron Rodgers for always hurt Gronk and filling in for 3 weeks Sims do it right fucking now.

Even if this is Richard Rodgers fucking do it AB is an animal

vetoed

VETOES ARE FOR COLLUSION ONLY REEEEEEEEE

God why is that a thing?

So that shit that upsets the competitive balance of the league like can't happen.

Will Tevin Coleman do well tonight?

No

Yes

Maybe

>going to win by 3 because Snead isn't playing

> tfw you started gronk and Benjamin
> tfw you sat the bills D
> tfw you started ivory
>tfw you started forte
> tfw you sat baldwin for hopkins
>tfw started Fitzpatrick
Honestly couldnt have had a worst week in my life in fantasy and still only managed to lose by 6 points.

I hope he doesn't do well. Down by 9 and have Tamme and Bryant left, so I'm thinking I'm fucked.

holy shit, what did you score, like 30 points?

I don't know.

> being retarded
> not thinking tamme will reel in 2 TDs against that horse piss saints secondary

I hope so user. Honestly most of the fantasy analysis has been shit this week, so I hope the Tamme hype is real.

PRETTY MUCH

>When you make all the right moves this week but your opponent started Marvin Jones

Can someone explain to me how waiver priority works? For example im 1st but does that change tomorrow when week 4 starts? Also what if i want to make multiple waiver pick ups?

>ppr
>I have 121/drew brees
>opponant has 103/julio jones

Whats the likely hood that julio goes nuclear?

Stupid fucking incentives bonuses for qb +40yrd tds.

I'm about to bench Cooks on the off chance that he fumbles and is knocked out of the game via concussion giving me a negative score.

Should I dump Fozzy Whittaker for Jordan Howard?

Have to look at your leagues settings, most good leagues reset priority every week based on team record. Once you grab your first waiver target your priority goes to 10 and everyone moves up 1 behind you.

Who would you guys rather have starting in a 2QB league at QB 2, Dak or Wentz? 10 team league

Should i pick up Darkwa or a Pryor. 14man ppr

Yes

Pryor

>always have a mediocre quarterback
>decide this year to draft a QB a bit higher to get a good one
>read all offseason about how Russell Wilson is going to put up huge fantasy numbers
>draft Wilson
>he sucks

Yes. Howard is going to get more playing time even if Langford is back next week because he's been so bad. Fozzy is going to replaced by Stewart when he's ready and is already losing touches to Artis-Payne as it is

>most good leagues reset priority every week based on team record.
[citation needed]

>not reading up and knowing that Jaemis will be a top 10 fantasy QB by the end of the year

You deserved it

Only qb you reach for is big ben or Rodgers cas muh consistency.

Dont fall for the afro rushing qb. Tons of decent stat padding qbs available late like, brees, ryan, stafford, rivers, etc.

Brees almost never goes late because he's consistent and a statpadder.

Other than that you're right

I'm down by 44 and I have:
Matt Ryan
Julio Jones
Jacob Tamme

Am I fucked or in with a shot?

Started Kelvin Benjamin, but also had Vikings D and Justin Tucker. I might actually win this week despite being -20 for my receivers, depending on how tonight goes.

Got Brees in rd 7 in a 12 man league familam

20 from Ryan easy
20 from JJ easy
4 from a TE..

You really worried or just bored?

As an A Rob owner, holy shit what an idiot. Are you playing with fucking casuals?

Well I'm 0-2 after BTFO by 40pts both weeks so tad worried

do i start tamme or fleener? im down 7 pts in reg ppr cause fitz fed the chiefs

Tamme.
Fleener a shit

Tamme easy. Fleener blows and Tamme has gotten 16 targets in the first two weeks.

>need 91 points from Matt Ryan

Please just don't shit the bed so I can trade you and fix this mess of a team.

>tfw Panthers fan who wants nothing more than to see Atlanta crash and burn
>tfw still need 5 points from Devonta Freeman to win

Just hearing Tevin Coleman's name in pregame is sending shivers down my spine

>started Chiefs D/ST, Allen Robinson, and Justin Tucker
>also started Travis Benjamin, Tyler Lockett, and Russlel

This has been a weird weekend

I usually only veto when it's at the end of the season and it's a team missing the playoffs trading with one that is in. And I only veto when it's obvious they are colluding

R******s DEF vs Cleveland, or Pats DEF vs Buffalo?

Big Ben vs >KC, or Dak vs San Fran?

He can easily drop someone for Michael Thomas and push your shit in

>That one nigger in the league that's pigeon holding 4QBs

Seriously if Palmer doesn't pan out I'm completely fucked

Nah. Even Thomas is on a team in my league. Sure he could pick up like Cadet or Hooper but even those guys aren't guarantees

pats definitely

i'd go with dak just to be safe cause san fran d is shit

would you guys do DT + Christine Michael for cam + ty Hilton? DT is my wr4 so I'm not too concerned about the downgrade there

>pigeon holding

Bruh...

There's a girl and this sperg in my league. The others watch football but casually play it seems. Maybe like 5 SERIOUS contenders including myself.

Should I be worried?

I wouldn't normally recommend trading CMike yet, but that's hard to pass up. Honestly I don't think TY is even a downgrade from DT.

Yeah, I wasn't too high on trading him, was just making sure this offer was too good to turn down, thanks.

Is Carlos Hyde a good sell high option right now? or is he actually good?

I'm trying to sell him now, but like another poster said earlier, he could be the king of garbage time points this year.

I just got offered a trade.

I'm trading away
Ezekiel Elliot
Brandon Marshall

and in return I get

Le'Veon Bell
Derrick Henry

Should I?

Yes, are you retarded?

Yes on both accounts. He's really fucking good, but the Niners are bad which means game flow could work against him, but Chip is weird and he was still running the ball down 30 points in the 4th quarter so idk what I would do with him. If you can get RB1 value for him I'd say sell, but don't give him up for anything less.

>pigeon holding
Please google search before posting

I agree with I think he's going to be a solid back as far as producing fantasy points. And he's going to blow up every now and then in garbage time. You could try for a big trade, but he may be worth keeping around too.

Will Ingram post 10+ points?

>Guy wants
Devonta Freeman
>I get
James White and Donte Moncrief

I'd be getting screwed, right? I'd prefer Jordy Nelson from him but that will never happen, maybe propose I get Travis Benjamin instead of White?

That's a terrible trade. You're getting completely fucked

Yes. You're getting the short end of the deal. I wouldn't call it trade rape though. Throw in Benjamin.

On top of White and Moncrief? He also has Gronk but no way he's letting that fucker go

I really want to dump that dirtbag Brandon Marshall, but I don't think I can get a good trade at this point. I just don't see him producing often enough to justify keeping him.

You guys ready to buy in on Josh Gordon?

Yeah of course. Moncrief ain't coming back in two weeks.

I have

Leveon Bell
Todd Gurley
Johnathon Stewart
Legarrette Blount
Christine Michael

Who would you guys keep and who would you move? It's a ppr league

I've been holding onto him since draft day, hope he delivers

Should I trade Blount for Dez?

Is Vincent Jacksonville going to do shit this year? Could scoop up Dwayne Washington but not sure of it 12 man PPR

If Terelle Pryor's production is any indication I think you made a safe decision. Hell, there's even a chance Pryor is at QB by week 5

Only when McCown comes back to throw to him....which is a total unknown.

Are you in a fucking 2 man league or something

thanks famalam

Quick, Fleener or Tamme

thank you senpai's

Blount is always unpredictable. Especially when Brady comes back

12 man

Was thinking the same thing, I'd imagine I could sell him the highest after this week

Tamme

Post team names

Breshad Heard Round the World

>12 man

Ok lads. I'm up 7 points. My opponent has Cooks going tonight. I had Snead but he's hurt so I have Michael Thomas in now.

Am I fucked?

pray for me

>drafted Vikings D with intent to stream all year
>thought week 1 was a meme and dropped them after week 1 for a favorable matchup week 2

Did I goof?

How many points do you need to win? ~5 or so and I'd say play it safe with Tamme, 10+ and I'd put in Fleener and pray.

Depends on the game flow - if the Saints get off to a good lead, you have a better chance of surviving. If they're down by a good amount, they'll be throwing it to Cooks more often.

Changed it every week so far

Week 1: Dak to the Future
Week 2: Wakka Flacco Flame
Week 3: The Perks of Being a Walford
Week 4: Dak to the Future II

It's not anything far fetched to go Gurley/Bell 1/2, with the rest later round choices. Fuck off with your shit attitude or direct it towards the idiots posting here who are actually in 6 man leagues.

As far as goes

You might be able to swindle someone with Blount after last week, but I'd never trust a NE RBS for a whole season. JStew is also worth getting rid of, but straight up I don't think you'd get a big return for him. If you keep Bell/Gurley/Michael going forward, that's a solid RB corps.

Hindsight is 20/20. Unless you're a die hard Vikings fan who's been following them obsessively since OTAs, then don't beat yourself up.

That isn't ridiculous. Bell and Gurley 1/2 in either order, JStew in the mid rounds, and Blount and Michael could have been scraped up in the later rounds. Especially in ESPN Standard where Blount is always ranked very low and everyone thought Rawls was going to dominate.

If he had like Antonio in addition to those people then yeah.

Atlanta off to a great start

So would you change your name based on how you are doing during the season or only players you have

Down 9.

Opponent has Fleener.

I have Ingram and Tamme. Do I have chance of winning? Or am I overreacting to the Fleener TD?

Only on players I have, although I can already tell I'm gonna be reaching on some by week 10

me on right

is there hope?

Sip homies I'm trying to get my league to add "stuffs" and "passes defended" so d/st will be potent again.

Problem is I can really find any good stats to show that scoring has gone waaay up in the nfl over all in the last 10 years.

Our d/st lose points based on points against(standard I know just though I would note this)

Seriously can anyone help me find average points per game FOR THE ENTIRE LEAGUE? Or do I really have to manually calculate this myself.

Thoughts would be appreciated.

it was 36, i am currently down 16 (have freeman too)

Play decker and sit Coleman.

Fucking Experts. Fucking Shitzpatrick. I had this win locked up

Sick of Coleman stealing TDs when Freeman is the better RB

Wouldn't count on it, but who knows. Maybe Ingram gets 2 TDs and Brees rushes for one in the 2nd half

Fucking fuck off Coleman I don't want to be 0-3.

who /smugpepe/ here

>Freeman is the better RB...

THROW THE BALL TO JULIO

RUN THE BALL WITH INGRAM

FUCK EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW FUCK BOTH OF THESE SHITTY TEAMS

Fuck willie snead

I'm up 13 now thanks to that Thomas TD. Cooks has 0 right now but the Saints are down and will have to air it out.

My ass is real right.

Someone in my league started both Coleman and Freeman.

He's fucking dominating.

Tamme I swear to god if you don't get 10 more fucking yards

>julio current at 0 points

wow, i might actually win my game now

Should I trade Julio for Mike Evans and Josh Gordon? .5 PPR

Its crisis mode right now

>tfw played kelvin
>tfw matt Ryan Is my qb
>tfw I was up 30
>tfw opponent has Coleman

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

Me too if Cooks doesn't score more than 1 point.

>its a freeman does all the work and coleman gets carries inside the 10 yard line episode

on board with that too. Give the ball to ingram and my division loses all their games

> Coleman with 27 yards and 3 TDs

What the actual fuck

Freeman has 86 yards rushing on 10 carries so far and 55 receiving yards.

Coleman is the definition of a RB that steals TDs

>he fell for the devonta freeman meme
what's it feel like to be retarded devonta-fags?

Wait a couple weeks before posting that.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me gonna lose by less than a point

Why couldn't the Saints keep it close? Tamme is never getting that TD now.

>Atlanta at 45
>Julio Jones has 1.60 for me
Talk me down from the ledge

Has Fleener crawled his way out of meme status or was this a fluke?

NO receivers are always memes.

Look at the matchup.

Fluke imo but good on you if you started him. I almost did but I dropped him and picked up Kyle Rudolph (also have Pitta).

I have Olsen, so I've had no reason to even think about starting Fleener yet

No offensive player is a meme during NFC South matchups
With their shit-tier defenses its basically a Big 12 game

Tamme choke job wtf

I pussied out and played Fleener, got 49 between the two of them and won

no joke and Julio JONES WHAT THE FUCK

Up less than 2 points. Chance of score corrections on yahoo???

Who /MondayNightMiracle/ here?

2QB league non-PPR

Just traded Wilson, Evans, Baldwin and Gronk for AB and Rodgers.

Other WRs are: Marvin Jones, Snead
Other QBs are: Stafford and Memiota

Thomas with 13 and Cooks with 1. TYBG

My team is still dogshit though. 1-2

Julio's one catch was enough for me to get the win but how can I tell if stat corrections are gonna fuck me?

JULIO JONES REEEEEEEEEE

>Up by 6 with Snead, my only player left, out
>Opponent had Julio Jones
>mfw won by 4

I swear there better not be any score corrections.....

>mfw I was down 2, Freeman on my team and Julio on his, and thought I was fucked

what kind of retarded people are you playing with

>tfw you started Freeman and Coleman

based slaves

>Work League
>Ahead by 23
>Igotthis.jpg
>No one here liked Devonta this year
>Gametime
>Coleman scores 3 TDs, Freeman 1.
>Still up by a couple points in the 4th quarter
>That last Falcons drive
>Lose by 3
>Now 0-3, each loss by less than 5 points

y-you said Coleman was gonna be the bellcow... y-you said Freeman was shit /ffg/...

you look like an uber faggot m7

YES YES YES. ALL I NEEDED WAS DREW BREES TO GET 20 POINTS WITH NO TDS THROWN TO COOKS

tfw needed 4 points from tamme to win

fuck this game

>not knowing Getter

>tfw your starting WRs (Benjamin and Cooks) combine for 1.9 fucking points

>tfw you only won cause of Coleman

Anyone else on fucking suicide watch?

why is every chris evans laughing gif so amazing

>down 26
>freeman gets you 28 for your first win of the season

What a shit matchup. Both sides underperforming

>went in projected to win in all 4 leagues
>vs freeman, vs coleman
>starting julio
>emerge 2 & 2

goddamnit i hate this game

A third of my points were from McCoy
Jeremy hill and shane vereen on my bench.
Gonna be fucking 1 and three thanks to julio.

I would have traded Julio before season started if your commish allows tbqh senpai. I'd rather have the depth in case something happens.

I unloaded Dez for Brandon Marshall and Coleman lmao

THANK YOU BASED COLEMAN

hahaha this is excellent team on the left has to be horrible or seriously injured because you lost to a bad lineup with a star studded team that severely underperformed

>tfw 2nd highest in scoring
>Played highest in scoring
FML senpai

Win by less than 2 points with Coleman on the bench.

Every expert online and shitter on this thread said play Decker over Coleman at Flex. Big win to move onto 2-1.

>scoring corrections
>I'll legitimately burn down Yahoo!'a corporate office

TY for Melvin Gordon straight up?

By the skin of my teeth.

You are trading FOR Gordon? Standard? Yes.

Correction:
Won by .74

Down by 22 with only Freeman, was down by 3 with 7 minutes left and thought it was ogre, then checked after the game to see this.

This piece of shit beat me by 2 points, with Mark Ingram and said this on the espn trash talk thing, wat say back? or ignore?

Good effort but you just matched up against a powerhouse

What to do with D. Booker? Is he worth stashing him on a bench? D. Washington (Det), D. Henry and K. Dixon are available.

Depends on league size, but Washington is definitely the most valuable back listed. Henry is in a situation just as frustrating on a worse team, and Dixon is a complete unknown at this point, which might be an improvement over Booker at this point, considering C.J. Anderson is leagues better than any of Dixon's competition.

12 man, full PPR. I'm thinking about Dixon as an option since he is being mentioned everywhere as the best back at Ravens roster.

>tfw you barely pull it out

Buck Allen's healthy scratches make me greatly intrigued by his receiving potential. And I'd cut Booker for any of those 3 in a PPR league, with Dixon maybe being ahead of Washington because of player type. Henry would be just better than Booker, since he's a better receiver.

Ok, thank you.

YOU SKRONG? IM SKRONG. WE SKRONG DEN

>people actually play leagues like this

Disgusting

>4 man league

>league for people with brain damage

had this the first two weeks now i finally topped the scores n played the second highest sitting 1-2 with the highest total points in league :(

The fuck is this shit?

Its an 8 man leauge you fag lords, call me Billy B lads

>8 man league

kek

>8 man league
At least lie and say it's 10 and your friends are all retarded, c'mon son.

Back to 9fag you meme loving fuck

Why so ravaged? Leagues like this are fun. You guys are just pussies.

>You guys are pussies for not playing in more difficult leagues

We made i harder by having more player you daft mongoloid. Whenever bye weeks begin, there will be sacrifices to be made with the limited bench space, and finds on the waiver wire are few and far between. Eventually, weekly, intelligent trades will have to be made to keep your team intact. Stop being an elitest nooblet.

>tfw lost by 40 points
Shout out to Justin Tucker, for scoring more than any of my players, except Matty Ice....

Tucker my real MVP!

>not losing by 70 points

Matty Ice was my leading scorer too senpai. We gotta trade him before next week though because his schedule gets real.

Welp, Cook fucked me in the end.
Why do I keep drafting these manlet meme receivers every year

Because Kelvin Benjamin is too alpha for you and you know it. numales like you with your teeny slot receivers make me sick.

Your team is 0-5.

I don't get the point of this post.

youtube.com/watch?v=m6CypopG1FA

Somewhere between Marvin Jones and Terrelle Pryor this week.

i was offered marvin jones for kelvin benjamin, ppr league should i take it?

Literally just fuck my shit up
I sat desean Jackson and Sanders this week too

This fucking week man. 0 for 2 because various studs shit their big boy pants. CJ, Kelvin Benjamin, Julio Jones all under 5 points each.

Should I trade Antonio Gates for Julius Thomas? Thomas is the better TE, but Rivers shit the bed without old faithful against the fucking Colts D. Other TE I have is Ebron, who is playing ok I guess.

>feel for the Pitta meme

I pitta the fool

>Stafford
>Freeman
>McCoy
>Nelson
>Jones
>Fleener
>Chiefs D

One of my all-time great wins

KYS

>tfw lost by 2.1 pts

>tfw won by .74

hey guys
just a question, LeVeon Bell is activated again, will he get many plays in his first game back?

Who to Start this week?
Andrew Luck or Drew Brees

Brees

Unless his knee is still messed up which is pretty unlikely since its been almost a year he'll get around 20 touches easy

Sit Brees against Denver and KC only. And make a trade with that you don't need both.

>11-1 on the year

Thinking about dropping Flacco for Tannehill or Cousins. My other QB is Jameis vs Denver so he's unplayable and Flacco wasn't that good against the Jags last week so I'm a little nervous about him

Drop Big Ben and pick up Matt Ryan?

Who /3-0withleveon/ here?
Feels pretty damn good

I wouldnt

/1-2withleveonandjoshgordon/

but Ben will likely be BTFO against KC?
and the Falcon offense looks pretty cash

>Lose AP
>Lose Langford
>best available RB on waivers is Darkwa

I'm fucked

I'm guessing last week was an outlier for the steelers. I really don't know I stream QBs in one qb leagues. Your reasoning is sound so do what makes you confident.

Matt Ryan always starts hot then fades into a little bitch by the end of the season, even when they were like almost undefeated in the regular season a few years back. Ben wins super bowls. Keep Ben

4 out of 5 of the Falcons' next contests are brutal for them. I wouldn't grab up Matt Ryan when his next 3 games are Carolina, Denver, Seattle. Falcons also look to be leaning more on their ground game and Julio Jones is clearly not at 100%.

None of the Ravens guys are available?

I have no idea what to do with Deangelo Williams and Spencer Ware now.

Keep one as a handcuff (Ware).

Should I start Stafford vs Bears or Rivers vs Saints this week?

Home or away?

I would lean stafford either way, though.

Both are great options, but Rivers is the better choice.

.5 PPR 10 man
>A Brown, J Charles
>Dez, Ingram

Charles owner's RBs are Thompson (lel), Charles, Martin, Mathews, Rawls
WRs are Brown, Marvin Jones, Decker, Nelson

He rejected the offer outright, is it really that imbalanced? Dude has 1 healthy RB for next week who sucks shit, and has a solid set of WRs. Was Brown too much? I feel like anything less wouldn't cover the gap of Ingram over Charles coming back from injury in like week 6.

It's Chargers home and Lions away, my gut says Rivers, but its really a toss-up

He rejected it because he held on to Charles this long and doesn't want to feel slighted. Also Antonio Brown in the mix and his two players are worth more than Dez and Ingram.

You are never gonna get over on this trade, you're gonna have to give up more and not receive equal value.

My Crabtree for his Jamaal Charles in PPR?

Take it. That is a low end WR2 for a RB1. You can get decent WR2s and 3s on waivers for PPR

I've got Dixon, but everyone else is taken. Howard got scooped last week, Washington too.

stafford or big ben? ahhhhhh

Stafford, Bears secondary is garbage

If you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel you can try Shaun Draughn. He will poach some TDs from Hyde this year

should i drop seahawks d/st for vikings?
Seattle has been underperforming but i dont want anyone else getting them

i can't trust big ben not at home, so I think I have to go with stafford

When gauging D/ST, look at the upcoming schedules.

new bread

you'd think seattle would smash LA & SF, but they scored a combine 15 points for those two weeks. Vikings D gets sacks, int, tds, unlike Seattle

Not quite. Nanners were putting up garbage time points against CAR. That's why you gotta look at everything before starting or streaming a D.

Vikes are probably the better choice though.

League draft scheduling got fucked up and didn't happen until after week 1, he got Charles in the 6th so it's not like he invested that much.

Why should I be giving up value when he's the one without enough players to fill his week 4 lineup? Best WW pickups are like... Asiata, Forsett etc

Would
>Nelson, Charles
>Dez, Ingram
Be better? Then I feel like I'm overpaying

Even if he has a shitty team, you are asking for the trade so you should at least make it fair in the initial offer.

If you lowball someone they are just gonna say "fuck you" and wash their hands of it.

Should I trade Cobb for Shepard?

>tfw started Kelvin Benjaming
>tfw started Fitzpatrick

So how did your week go?

Im a brown and charles owner and i would boot you from my league for trying to holocaust my team you nazi