Now that the dust has settled on Blazed Dabbert's """resurrection"""...

Now that the dust has settled on Blazed Dabbert's """resurrection""", is it time to give le kneeling man a chance to lose some games?

Could he be objectively be worse than the status quo?

Gabbert:
>cannot throw the ball past 12 yards
>has no accuracy within 12 yards
>fast

Dindu:
>Can throw ball past 12 yards
>has no accuracy within 12 yards
>fast

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09oUUhkSxbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kap is a complete and utter fraud, who pissed a lot of powerful people off. He will never take another NFL snap.

Put him in so he gets hurt right away

Well his owner (SJW balding numale) and coach don't seem to mind Kap.

He will see playing time this year, it is only a matter of when.

No because Blaine Gabbert is A REAL AMERICAN

youtube.com/watch?v=09oUUhkSxbQ

>Well his owner (SJW balding numale) and coach don't seem to mind Kap.
It's a front dummy.

They're on the hook for his salary already, and if he gets hurt they owe him a couple million more. Kap is done, and he knew if b4 he decided to be black.

>and he knew if b4 he decided to take Soros' money

ftfy

No its not a front. Jed York cares more about social causes then his own team. He even donated money to LGBT organizations in the Carolinas after that bathroom ahit went down.

Did you not see Chip riding for Kaepernick when Cohen tried to put him on blast this week? Chip has been a Kaep guy since before the kneeling shit happened.

Take your emotions out of this and think about it logically. I don't like Kaep either but Gabbert ain't hot shit at the moment.

>Jed York cares more about social causes then his own team.
being this naive
>He even donated money to LGBT organizations
He owns the SAN FRANSISCO 49ers
>Did you not see Chip riding for Kaepernick when Cohen tried to put him on blast this week?
perfect for CK. He gets to spin his image after he got called a racist in Philly. He's paying lip service. Costs him nothing.

My emotions are out of it. Why would they play Kap and risk millions, for a QB who completely relied on athleticism, can't read defenses, stares down receivers, and is broken down physically (3 surgeries), and has made himself the biggest distraction in pro-sports?

Smaten up user,.

Krapondick is legitimately worse than Gabbert tho

OK user, I will agree to disagree. I hope you remember you post when Black Knees Matter is the starting QB come week 5.

Gabbert is straight garbage. At least Kaep will be shit but have one of those games where he just roasts you with land dragons, usually to the detriment of Aaron Rodgers.

Won't happen. He's done. Even he knows it.

kap is perfect for chips system.

gabbert is a complete shit and is literally just a fall guy. chip and the front office knew that the niners had no chance of winning these first few games, and were waiting for a chance to unironically start kap's career resurrection. TWO (2) NFC champ games and one refball away from an owl. this man CAN PLAY

He's has three surgieries, and showed up to camp UNDERWEIGHT due to a vegan diet.

Kap doesn't want to play. He quit. He's collecting his 12 mil this season and that will be the end of it.

>kap is perfect for chips system.
so perfect he got beat out by Yo Gabba Gabbert?

At the very least he's 1 injury away from getting put in. He's going to see the field before the season is over

he didnt get beat out. the only reason they put in gabbert was because they knew these first 5 games are practically un-winnable (lol rams). but that's the only reason.

I don't see how Chip can justify Gabbert being the starter if the nanners go 2-6 at the half. They're not gonna win many games even when Lynch comes back.

You gotta out Ponder or Kaepernick in at that point

Krappydick sucks ass, but he's better than Noodle armed Gabfag is

either one will shred Dallas next week. They are trash.

you can't be this stupid, it's impossible.

dude, you're dumb as fuck

Because if Kap gets hurt it will cost the organization a few million dollars for a player they want to get rid of and no one else wants. It's really not that hard to understand. Kapernick figured it out before he decided to be a media plant.

Then put in Ponder. Not hard, is it?

>but he's better than Noodle armed Gabfag is

>got benched and couldn't outperform Gabbert
>couldn't beat Gabbert during the offseason

Somewhat related, I was at a college soccer game yesterday and when it came time for the national anthem the Black track atheletes in front of me were all sitting down. I didn't really care about the whole national anthem thing until that point, they acted like they were making a huge statement.

can you explain why though?

why do you think gabbert is better?

He wouldn't even necessarily have to get hurt. He would just have to get 'hurt'.

He won't touch the field this season, and will most likely never take an NFL snap again.

And? This is relevant how?

They should put him in on any down where they take a knee

cuz he is white famalam

DUDE ACTIVISM LMAO

Is anthem protesting the black fedora?

Because Krapperdicker couldn't beat him out for the staring QB spot

I'm not a Nanners fan, but my impression is that even before the BLM shit and everything, Chip and Nanners were looking to part ways, way early in the offseason. Like all I heard on the radio was they wanted to trade him, and then OK nevermind, they took too long the other got a QB, and then they wanted to trade him again, whoops, nevermind. Doesn't sound like he was ever gonna be the starter for Chip.

How is it not relevant. I asked how Chip can justify keeping Gabbert in over Kap and Ponder if they have a shitty record at the half. You completely ignored Ponder and just chimped out over Kaepernick.

lol. case and point. you fags know i'm right.

Any success he had was based on coaching, and athleticism. Now he has has had three surgeries and lost the athleticism. He can't even read a defense. He stares down receivers so hard he had to petition the NFL to wear a mirrored visor so the DBs couldn't see his eyes, and got DENIED.

Kapernick is a complete fraud, and anyone who buys into his SJW histrionics is a naive tool.

causal here. I haven't watched football in years and the last thing i remember, kaep was a beast and he took the niners to the superbowl. what happened?

He tried to throw 4 fades in the end zone and was forever exposed

Harbaugh left. Relied on athleticism. Other teams got tape on him. 3 surgeries. Can't read defenses. Stares down recievers. Slep w/ Aldon Smith's gf. Not liked or respected by team mates. Dim/stupid.

he lost the only WR he likes throwing to
he ran his coach out of town by shitting the bed down the stretch in 2014
he supposedly banged Aldon Smith's gf before running him out of town
he lost the starting job to Blaine fucking Gabbert

Yes, please play Kaep so he can throw 4 ints and blame whitey

Smith took the 9ers to the superbowl

Kaep played one game against the falcons and was carried by the defense

Smith got KO'd that season. Kaep was starter from Bears MNF game - Superbowl.

If you're talking about the year prior, Smith took them to the NFC title game and got shut out by NYG defense. Kyle Williams and Smith lost the game.

Go back to tumblr Colin.

Should have pawned this loser off on the Jets when they had a chance.

Enjoy your (((media plant))) San Francisco.

they wanted to dump him onto the broncos but elway said no way they were eating the majority of the contract that the niners were dumb enough to sign

If the49ers where smart they would have cut him in August.

But York is a one of the worst owners in the NFL.

Thanks Jed. You made it possible for the globalist's political agenda to hijack the NFL media platform. I'm sure all of your fellow owners hate your dumb ass.

This sounds exactly like the Alex Smith and Kap situation several years ago

It's literally nothing like it.

Smith was really good that year, and Kaepernick was running wild all over the field.

Now, Kaepernick and Gabbert are straight trash. Complete polar situations.

Face it, Gabbert is far worse than Kaep

At what? Kneeling? Being an attention whore?

I'd like to see Kap embarrass himself, sure. Not that the majority of people who know his name now care about football or how he does, but at least it would lessen the enviable excuses when he gets canned.

I've never seen an organization implode like the Niners did. Like you'd have to actively try to fuck your shit up.

why is that cracker wearing an afro wig?

They're going to put him in during TNF primetime for them ratings in week 5. Can't next week because no one wants him to overshadow Dak Prescott

The Raiders after the tuck rule incident, but that was more Al Davis literally losing his mind.

I think its a tossup. They're both pretty fucking horrible at ball placement, but Kaepernick will at least make a few down field pass attempts unlike Gabbert.

If Kaep kneels at the two minute warning while leading for 2 points, what will he mean by this? Will it really make you think?