Do other teams actually believe they stand a chance once he gets back?

Do other teams actually believe they stand a chance once he gets back?

he unironically looks as if he has an iq of 60

Kys you fucking cuck.

>tfw the pats have been so fucking good without brady and a barley healthy gronk that im starting to get swayed by the system babby comments

why are Americans so cringy?

>people still don't realize that brady isn't that good
>they don't realize that belichick has been carrying him all these years

>getting buttblasted

Kill yourself, cuck

it's just new englanders my good man, the rest of us americans would never engage in such cringe-inducing behavior

Will future patfaggots be as delusional as current cowshit fans?

What happens if he loses his first game back?

literally no chance
Brady benefits from having a great coach, but he is also a phenomenal qb, not everything is black and white you absolute fucking retards

Post beautiful brady pics or pats pics

they're going against the Browns. I'm not even a patsfag but that's almost too perfect. The Browns are going to get punished so fucking hard.

>this easily triggered.

I missed football even more than usual this off season. You are the reason why.

this is quite the photo

SHART

19-0 this year def could happen

I really feel sorry for those guys at this point.

He's been exposed as a systembabby, its not even worth entertaining the notion that hes a top 5 QB

>implying le system man can even compete at 5280 with the semen man and von miller
I will say, my favorite part of last season was the height of Bradyposting, then they came to Denver and got rump ravaged. That was a pretty swell night.

Patrishits getting exposed at mile high was arguably the best moment of last season ($cam revealing hes a fucking pussy in the owl was a close 2nd)

2 fucking words
>Matt
>Cassel

Has Brady finally been exposed as a system babby?

Do you even know what that means? If you replace Keenum with Brady and he (predictably) does badly, does that make him one?

Surrounding cast matters because it's a team game. Imho the texans game proved nothing save that special teams are really really important.

No he doesnt, hes white.

everyones a system babby. peytons sb winning runs proved he was jack shit without the system around him. doesnt stop people from deepthroating him.

He's a 38 yo meme qb. They're probably better off w/o him. I suspect BB already knows this.

Peyton won in several systems with several coaches.

>Tom Brady cucks
>being this mad when they hear the truth
Top fucking kek

>2016
>implying Tom Brady isn't a system baby

The pats could probably win games with Jamarcus fucking Russell

it also helps that they cheat in every game

You know what's great about this picture? All the other QBs in the league wish they had the amount of success that's written on there. Years of winning their division, going to the playoffs, and winning Superb Owls

he is actually one of the smarter quarterbacks in the league

They have to face the Broncos eventually

remember when matt cassel looked like a probowl qb in belichick's system

>He manages to win a division containing fins, jets and Bills

Way to set the bar high friend

He was actually a pro bowler outiside NEin Kansas City on a MUCH weaker roster.

What does that tell you about bellichick?

If the system is winning at a ridiculous and seemingly endless rate then Brady has been exposed.

>cuck

The Brady haters arguments get more desperate with each passing year. I feel for them. It's like trying to convince others that Einstein wasn't all that bright.

Embrace the system. It fucking works. Do you listen to what the players and Belichick constantly say in interviews and whatnot? They talk about the team, not individuals most of the time.

>Exposed
>Gronk left the first game injured
>Didn't have anything even remotely resembling a professional offensive line the second

So Brady got hit 20+ times because he's bad?
Is that actually what you believe?

The Oline was shit half the year they just didn't play top 5 defenses often when they went 12-4

Eagles would beat the pats so badly they would revert to stealing signals and video taping practices.

IN

How'd he do in his last game?

MART

>Beat the Cardinals

Okay

>Beat the Dolphins at home
Whooptie fucking doo

>Toxins didn't even score a point

2/3 teams faced so far have been dogshit and for a time the Patriots were losing against Arizona. Garoppolo and Brisett have gotten the basic job done but if Brady was playing the destruction would be even higher.

With a healthy team the Broncos are literally no match.

Peyton played in 2 systems his whole career, when he moved to Denver they literally just copied the offense from Indy and when Kubiak came and he actually had to change systems for the first time in his career he shit the bed so hard they had to run a pistol/hybrid abomination offense because he couldn't handle taking snaps under center.

Yes.

The cards just got btfo by the bills fampai

Okay so they're even worse than I thought.