ITT: we post sports greatest humiliations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYGIIlImsgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E4wYyJG9tjU
youtube.com/watch?v=7ulqrhKCWWg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mLric-8oc
youtube.com/watch?v=ovgqBGBlTf0
youtube.com/watch?v=2RSKUdOXIHE
cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/06/espns_believeland_re-airs_toni.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qkhsDY9lkCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm beginning to believe that you post this thread as a mask that you put on to act like you don't care whilst you tell yourself 'it's only shitposting'

There's no positive purpose or profit in all this

probably the same guy that runs around calling other brazilians newfags

there's some mongoloid pointing to brazilians that their post starts with 71 too

quite a few self-hating brazzos around using shitpost as a facade for their misery

why are brazilians so self-hating?

it's the same thing over on Cred Forums
everyday brazilians post about how shitty brazil and life in brazil is

move to uruguay or something if you hate your country so much

Spain 4 Italy 0

although to be fair OP could also be a proxy, public brazilian socks5 are pretty common

it could be but there's not so much reward in doing that, is it? upsetting ameritards is more appealing, as they are abundant and often respond. poking brazilians don't appeal to the common folk in my eyes.
only australians would be so idly wicked and only few people on this board are that invested in their autism, like the peruweeb, the dutch telephonist and other ones I probably don't know because of generals.

it could be the peruweeb though, but it's not in the nature of a tsundere ego slut to do covert shitposting. I also think he'd take the oportunity to bash the club he secretly loves, but that wouldn't be distinctive enough either as pretty much everyone already hates corinthians.

Your post starts with 71.

Euro 2016 final.

>worst portuguese squad in 10 years
>playing the worst football in 10 years
>literally win 1 game in the whole tournament in 90 minutes
>france gets btfo at home
>goal is scored by what was arguably portugal's worst and most useless player

Man, Greece beat Portugal on a Euro finals.
I mean, this is probably not 7-1 but goddamn, Greece. Greece.

they beat them twice at home, opening game and final. it was like a flipped shit sandwich

youtube.com/watch?v=mYGIIlImsgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=E4wYyJG9tjU

youtube.com/watch?v=7ulqrhKCWWg

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mLric-8oc

youtube.com/watch?v=ovgqBGBlTf0

1st Video: Titans assblasted by the Patriots

2nd Video: The music made it atleast 3.4x funnier

3rd Video: I don't get it. Then again I dont watch boreball

4th Video: How is this a national embarrassment?

5th Video: Universally a national embarrassment.

Also, why does no one talk about How kaepercuck Choked the same ways as well. He cooyld have given it to gore but nope.

Beating the frogs in frogland was better than winning the Euro at home desu

Not as humiliating as losing a home final to Greece imo

Nothing tops 7-1

gold medal Nigger Ball

Liverpool scoring 4 goals in 20 minutes against Arsenal

youtube.com/watch?v=2RSKUdOXIHE

Arsenal were in 1st going into this game. They finished 4th.

The Golden State Warriors unironically broke the NBA regular season record with 73 wins, came back from a 3-1 deficit against the Oklahoma City Thunder, gained a 3-1 lead on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Finals, and then lost 3 games in a row and did not win the championship. Stephen Curry unironically won unanimous MVP, back to back MVPs, and exclaimed "We not goin' home!" during a game, before being blocked by LeBron James a record 7 times in one series and indeed going home. Klay Thompson unironically said in a post game interview after going up 3-1 that basketball "is a man's game" and LeBron James "got his feelings hurt", LeBron proceeded to average 36pts/12ast/10reb and won the next 3 games and the championship. Draymond Green unironically avoided suspension for kicking Steven Adams in the balls twice, then STILL continued to play dirty and finally got suspended during the most important series of his life and ultimately cost his team its once historic and now infamous season.

These things all actually happened, the thoughts of this reality stay with me at all times. I go to sleep at night looking up at the stars, wondering what celestial being aligned the universe in such a way to make an event as amazing as this occur. I wake up smiling every morning knowing that the Warriors genuinely went 73-9 and choked a 3-1 lead in the Finals. That even if time is a nonlinear fourth dimension, going to back to stop it from happening will simply create another universe where it happens again. That the state of ass-blastedness emanating from the city of Oakland is eternal and infinite, it crosses countless dimensions of the multiverse and its unending torment knows no bounds. I gaze into the endless cosmic wonders around me, still in disbelief that it actually happened, but knowing that my purpose in life was to be born just in time to see LeGod get one for da land.

I thought you had stopped.
It is good to have you back.
But if we meet....

Everyday until you like it.

Why has no one mentioned this Beauty?

Kids from a Brazilian IB who came here during Olympics.

Tell me, how come mentioning 7-1 is self-hating?
I hate Brazil but for reasons other than footy.

45-3

>0-3

because nobody cares

>get this banner
Sometimes I love this place

>vanquished Portugal in the opening match
>beat France and Czech Republic, two of the favourites to win the tournament
>Portugal were still the favourites going into the final
People will defend this.

lewandowski's 5 goals in 9 minutes

>18-1

Why

EHHHHH PU70

is that Alba on the far left?

that's fabregas

christ is this a repost?

I imagine he's an American who forgot to disable his proxy. You often see clearly American posts with Brazilian flags, I think it's the go-to disguise for burgers pretending to be people.

Generally speaking, scoring 100+ in the AFL is a good effort.
Scoring 150+ is domination.
Scoring 200+ is almost impossible

Low scoring scrappy games are the best.

>geelong
It's just like you're mom when she saw my penis.

You must have hated 2007-08 Geelong then

>Hawthorn supporter
>hating 2008 Geelong
kek

Silver medal. Men's Volleyball. London 2012.

2016, the year of Cleveland. Ironically before I saw the PBS special called "Believeland" a sports documentary of Cleveland.
I can tell you that everyone was proud for that game, but god damn the previous NBA ring winners of my state had to be the crybabies in history.

cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/06/espns_believeland_re-airs_toni.html

When was this?

the obnoxiousness do match indeed

Seu post começa com 71

Literally a half a decade long humiliation, can't be beaten.

I reckon our proxies are unpopular too so if they want to evade a ban it'd be easier to do so using ours.

this entire penalty shootout was a laughing stock

the one with flashdance music is gold

>you now remember where the republican national convention was

>Nobody posts the obvious

kekd hard

youtube.com/watch?v=qkhsDY9lkCE
>111-0

10/10

34-3