SACKED IN THE MORNING

SACKED IN THE MORNING
YOU'RE GETTING SACKED IN THE MORNING

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/26/exclusive-investigation-england-manager-sam-allardyce-for-sale/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/live/2016/sep/27/englands-sam-allardyce-facing-fa-investigation-after-undercover-sting-live
theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/27/what-exactly-is-sam-allardyce-accused-of?CMP=twt_gu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he didn't say anything wrong desu

except maybe the bits about rule dodging on third party ownership

Big Sam is pretty based 2bh

fuck that fat piece of shit

Everything he said was right

Will be sad as fuck if this gets him sacked when people like Hodgson can shit it up for years and never be fired.

>that flag
>defending corruption

im not surprised

>On why Roy Hodgson, former England manager, would not be a good public speaker:

>“He’d send them all to sleep, Roy. Woy. He hasn’t got the personality for it.”

LMAO

Why'd you do it Sammy? Where you really that strapped for cash? I thought you had a damn good salary?

>SACKED IN THE MORNING
>YOU'RE GETTING SACKED IN THE MORNING

He should get a better offensive line then

>gets sacked with 100% record
>returns to Sunderland in January
>keeps them up

the scenes

>Sacked for having opinions
I don't understand how your football government works.

>first competent coach in some decades
>fire him for telling the truth
It's like you want to be made fun of.

>desperately wants job
>goes and cocks it up immediately
ebin

>English
>competent

Based on what? Keeping a mid-table team mid-table? Beating Slovakia 1-0?

as many people have pointed out, big sam did nothing wrong, he simply told it how it is, any one thinking he deserves to be sacked is a retard

Why did he setup these meetings when he makes ton of money anyway?

What benefit is this for him? I don't get it.

He broke his contract you fucking idiot. You're not supposed to be telling scummy businessmen how to circumvent FA rules when you are appointed head coach of the national team, by the FA

see
youre a retard user

Be gentle, he's English.

>CEO of a major public company trashes his company's products in a private setting

>"He shouldn't be fired, he's just telling it like it is."

Do any of you NEET losers have as much as a drop of life experience?

but why the fuck is he getting involved in this bullshit scenario in the first place? He deserves to get sacked.

That's not why he's being criticised though, is it? It's because he's taking money, in return for helping businessmen set up corrupt deals.

>le Harvesters man being a cheeky lad
Why is this a big deal?

JUST

No, they do not

Greed. People always want MORE

Well the Jew needs purging.

Bet he is getting the sack, who will take over

Because he is, and has always been a fat corrupt cunt, just like his son. He'd do anything where he stands to make money out of it.

>takes a six-figure bribe
>shares information on bypassing the rules of the organization that employs him
>trashes his predecessor when he himself has a single win against lowly Slovakia to his name
>trashes a prince, and we know how England loves to dickride the monarchy that oppressed them for centuries

Dindu nuffin.

pretty sure this all happened before he was appointed

Wrong.

No, happened in August and September

you think that matters? ayyyyy

What the hell is a "woy"?

oh he IS retarded then.

What's it like being English and knowing that your national team/football setup is such a joke?

>Allardyce also said that Hodgson and Gary Neville had 'argued' about when to bring on 'Rushford' - referring to Marcus Rashford (pictured) before an adviser corrected him and said 'Rashford'

Martyn Ziegler from the Times reckons his sacking is imminent anyway. Too right really, chat shit and you will get banged.

it's how roy would say his own name with his lisp, it's making fun of how he talks

most of us have seen england like this our entire lives, it's just the way england is run, there is no other way

How the fuck is he competent?!

>Decades
We talking two or three here? Because in the last 30 years they've have Hoddle Venables and Robson who were all very good and Sven who was boring but also pretty good.

£3 million a year from FA. He's a proper football man though and they love a good bung.

>referring to Marcus Rashford (pictured)

thats phelan you ugly cunt

theguardian.com/football/live/2016/sep/27/englands-sam-allardyce-facing-fa-investigation-after-undercover-sting-live

The national team is an absolute shitpile, but I can't knock the FA totally. They are in charge of the largest league system in the world and it runs without drama most of the time.

For every executive like Greg Dyke who would sell his own grandmother for £50, there are ten traditionalist woolly jumper-types who run the county FAs which make up most of the FA Council. And mostly, their hearts are in the right place.

BIG SAM SPITTING FIRE.

He's the manager England needs, but doesn't deserve.

theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/27/what-exactly-is-sam-allardyce-accused-of?CMP=twt_gu

Would you be happy liquidating 1/2 of the football league if it meant you had a competent national team and better english players and coaches? As an outsider I've never really seen the point of the 'league pyramid' desu.

>They are in charge of the largest league system in the world
most leagues in the world have similar depth

It's a miracle.

Thank God.

I can conform that the new England manager will be Shaun Wright-Phillips.

>lisp

You thick cunt

Hate the cunt, so happy this happened.

>He referred to Hodgson as “Woy” -- mimicking his speech impediment.

Kek mfw it actually happens

Cannot wait for this arrogant fat fuck to be sacked and replaced by Ryan Giggs. He already was sinking into his own rolls, not hard to see how he's just sinking in general now.

>Ryan Giggs
pls no

One word
Klinsmann

You're not offloading him that easily you sneaky jew bastard

>le ameriboo lose to Guatemala man

No thanks

>Hiring a Welshman with no experience to manage England

They don't actually. Not by a long shot.

Germans are the closest, they have about 32,000 teams in the system compared to our 40,000 with a much lower population.

Spain only has 21,000 teams and 9 tiers (though most regions bottom out at 7). Consider that the ninth tier in England is where the County premier divisions are, and there are 22 tiers total.

>Ryan Giggs
would be hilarious

>tf
>trying to fit in pretending he's not a corrupt mudslime chink
i'm not surprised

also he didnt actually do anyhting illegal, he just betrayed the FA & talked about illegal stuff you twat.

>spain
>half the population
>half the teams
I'm surprised, really

On Prince Harry:
>“Harry’s a naughty boy. He’s a very naughty boy, very naughty. He shows his bottom and all sorts.”

What did Rotund Sam mean by this?

Dunga is free.

Sack Allardyce.

Best option would be then to get John Terry as player-manager. The year Chelsea won the Champions League, you could see he was the one coaching the team. No English manager has won the Champions League.

He's a leader, former England captain, a world class player and well respected among the squad.

You're on the nu-male Cred Forums m80. Stupid question.

compare the density of the tiers

for the top 4 tiers:
>england first 4 tiers 20-24-24-24 teams respectively
>92 teams total
>spain first 4 tiers 20-22-80-360 teams respectively
>482 teams total

For the next 4 tiers:
>england 24-44-65-123 teams
>256 teams total
>spain, only catalonia region 40-120-340-560 teams (more teams in every other region)
>1060 teams total

As you can see, englands top 8 tiers are absolutely ridiculous in depth compared to spain's, and keep in mind we only counted the teams for catalonia region

Nobody gives a shit about the 30000 remaining english school football teams

More rhoticism than a lisp.

>half the population
>47 million to England's 53 million

that's some nice education

>JT bringing back prima noctis
Mite b cuck

you're right, I was actually wrong but was counting all the uk population ~65m iirc, but can't edit shit in these boards

doesn't change the fact your league is shit though

Slovakia is a top tier team, m8

As if leliga is better

Not sure you understand what 'competent' means lad

Is it Pardew time?

>be wrong
>change argument entirely

Literally fuck off Spain

Do you guys want him sacked?

Ironically he is shaped like a sack.

So you're saying Spain's league turns into the same kind of irrelevant village teams much sooner.

Didn't think that one through, did you mate? Now you look a right tit.

Big Sam out

Phil Brown in

A sack is generally shaped like what ever is inside it....shit joke /10

Fucking Moyes in when lads?

He means ballsack you cunt. Should have studied English harder in your crumbling school.

I fail to see the problem

Lol I'm from England you nonce

Will his sacking get a sticky? I like stickies.

>Hire pic related just before World Cup
>When matches start he strips done to nearly nothing
>Walks up to wherever the opposition have their wags gathered
>Just sits with them in his underwear
>Entire team starts spilling spaghetti in fear
>Win 1-0 after a scrappy toe poke during a set piece

Fool proof

His parents are jocks, he's a tartan agent out to destroy our football team. Get 'Arry, Jamie and Louise in.

>Sky Sports News HQ understands the FA is considering Sam Allardyce's position as England manager.

>Fergie time

I hope you were respectful in the Fernandez death sticky, you heathen Viking.

>Boreball

It's a shame he died, but who actually cares?

>tfw it was all a big sham

Probably his parents, girlfriend, and unborn child m8.

Yeah probably. Sucks for them.

Is the era of Pulisball finally upon us lads?

>Shawcross hoofing it long to Crouchie and Carroll
>Callum Mcmanaman bssing the midfield
>mfw

please god

No shit.

>Pulisball

We can do better than that.

He's Welsh, butt

PLEASE COME BACK TO SUNDERLAND BOG SIM, WE NEED YOU BACK

You do realise he is employed by the FA?

You would be sacked in any other job if you were found to have said the same thing regarding your employers

Do any of them browse Cred Forums?

are there any managers left that actually want the England job anymore?

other than maybe arry

Yeah, he's holding out for the bigger job when coleman leaves

Dyche and Howe would take it no question.

Bob Bradley is the only logical replacement.

Going to Swansea I think.

That was just the FA's cover for his trip to England. The FA knew this was coming.

'no'

Dyche needs to clear his throat before he goes anywhere near it.

Schteve Mclaren is available.

How can someone be so stupid? He'd done nothing but get hired at that point and it went straight to his fat head.

Lets try and get Biesla.

Thought I wanted a born n bred Englishman as manager but we look shit in that one game under Sam.

At least when the inevitable sting operation in which he vowed his eternal support to ISIS came out he could just claim they misheard him, the audio would be a disaster, no one could prove he said anything.

PULIS
U
L
I
S

Hes just a better bog sim.

Cantona.

I'd rather have Hoddle. And I fucking hate Hoddle.

We need a safe pair of hands, i propose Joe Hart.......oh wait.

Moyes will be available soon

He's Scottish, he'd probably rather die.

Dear God I hope not.

You only have to go to the Spanish second tier to start getting B-teams and semi-professional sides, its pathetic.

England has >100 professional teams that people actually support, Spain has what? 4?

The fat cunt has been crooked for years. He squirmed his way out of investigations before, which is why the hacks went for him full force this time.

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

NIGEL PEARSON SUSPENDED BY DERBY PENDING INVESTIGATION

the only semi-professional sides I know play in the eplel, that's how shit they are, ahmed

Unironically available

Who's going to replace him?

It is clear he will leave his position (sacked or pay-off - who cares)

Unironically available

>trying to fit in pretending he's not poo in the loo

get fucked apoo he its still corruption and he is doing something illegal.

Why not hire Avram Grant?

The thought of frog features meekly pumping at a prostitute in a dirty brothel still haunts my nightmares.

>Have dreams of managing England
>Finally see those dreams become reality
>Instantly get your contract cancelled because your inner Jew is more important than your dreams
>Fat Sam

what is that Woy Hodgson bloke getting up to these days? is he still around?

Southgate m8

>The thought of frog features meekly pumping at a prostitute in a dirty brothel still haunts my nightmares.

what?

I live near that brothel. I'm just assuming it is a brothel still. I've often wondered if it's worth checking out.

he deserves it for dumping us for England

glory seeking bastard

FUCK

ALLARDYCE WAS OUR ONE TRUE HOPE

i can see Paul Gascoigne coaching in an open bathrobe at the next world cup

please hire this man

probably the only credible option at this point tb h

bog sim his good manager

Why does England care about having good managers. The actual good ones won't be hired anyway.

The England manager job seems to be a cursed position. Who in their right mind would take the job under the current conditions?

He's gonna win his 4 games, get given the job on a permanent basis and win us the World Cup with these 11 lionheart heroes

Not at all, but then again you're English so you're used to get memed on.

Rooney is a better choice tbperfectlyh

Nah I rate it 8/10. Big Sam is sort is sack like. As in he's got an irregular shape to him. Not quite circular not quite coneal. Like you can see all the food and players he's consumed over the decades just kind of poking out through his skin. Like Oogie Boogie from the nightmare before Christmas !! Sack-shaped.

He's also a ballsack of a human being like that young chap from britbongland said.

>walcott

almost had me

He's about to get sacked for bungs

He's started the season well

It should really either go to Monk or The Class of 92 (at least this way there would be zero media pressure considering half the media vultures would be trying to actually run the fucking team).

Klinsmann a shit
Wenger would be great. Seeing him retire by failing on the ultimate stage.
Brendy is pretty good option too.
Moyes and Bog Sim swap is not out of the question.
Hiddink a shit.
LVG would be a genius choice but will get no serious tactical consideration.
Giggsy could use the experience and would really accentuate the underdog feeling that's been growing the last 10 years.
Pulis and Pardew (unless he commits to that dance once a week) would be terrible choices.

Gosh this is actually tough. Who is that /fa/ English manager from the championship?? He may be good. In gonna stick with Gary the absolute madman Monk and the "class" of ninety two (92) as my front runners though.

Thoughts ?

there is only one man for this job

>An Arsenal forward has started the season strongly

Gee I wonder how this is going to end.

Good movie.

thats Jogi Love and its already happened

ENGLAND YOU ARE A LAUGHING STOCK

yeah so?

>100% win rate

>From Hodgson to Fat Sam to Gareth Southgate

EAT SHIT SPAIN, SUCK MY DICK GERMANY, GOBBLE ON A FAT COCK BRAZIL. RULE FUCKING BRITANNIA!

Lmao what's your point

England fans should think themselves lucky, he was and is shit tier.
Go for Lippi, or some manager that wins.