Browns get #1 pick
Bears get first win
Bears, Saints get better next year
Jags get worse next year, #1 pick
Browns stay bad

John Fox definitely gets fired

We will eventually hold someone under 30

browns will pass on deshaun watson cap this

You have a better chance of putting up a 60 pt. game right now than holding another team below 30.

I'm honestly baffled you did it to the Giants at all

>John Fox definitely gets fired

He has a 4 year contract. Burrs would still have to pay him in 2017 and 2018.

We blanked the bucs in 2012 with one of the worst defenses of all time. Flukes happen.

>implying the browns will make a good decision

That's the bucs though. The Giants are a real team

No real team scores only 9 points on the Saints defense.

I could see the Jags making the post season, if only because of their division. Cleveland is always a front runner for #1 draft pick.

They'll reach for someone terrible like when they took Manziel. Probably could have had him in the third round and wasn't Bridgewater still available?

da burrs will get degoat watson I already know it

Jags get first win and could compete for a wild card because their division. Browns get 1st overall and get better next year. Jags also get better.

Bridgewater was picked 32 overall, so they passed on Teddy for Johnny Fucking Football.

As a Vikings fan I can confidently say that the Bears will beat the Vikings at home week 8. That will be their first win, they really are bad

Honestly I'm just hoping for not being 0-16 at this point, so your vote of confidence has my hopes up

>Jags getting better
People actually believe this will happen in our lifetime

Saints are gonna win one of these shootouts eventually. They can't keep losing forever, they're the ultimate trap team at this point.

>Browns get the first pick

They'll definitely find a way to fuck that up

Posts like this only come from people who don't remember the Jag's being one of the best teams in the AFC for a pretty long stretch of the late 90's early 2000's. They've been bad for a long while but if you look at the number of seasons they were good out of the 21 they've had the ratio is probably better than a lot of teams.

And they will make the right decision by doing so

good for them not falling for the memes anymore