I've never actually seen Pulisic play so how good is he really...

I've never actually seen Pulisic play so how good is he really? Is he really as good as how the Americans hyped him up to be? How good is he compared to Dele Alli?

Better than Alli by a wide margin.

They cummed their pants about Yedlin so..

>willful ignorance

How Italian of you.

>How good is he compared to Dele Alli?
Bit hard to compare really, considering Alli is almost 2 and a half years older. Those 2.5 years can make a big difference. He's certainly one of the most talented 18 year olds, but the game against Wolfsburg showed he's still has a way to go physically, and gets bullied by good LBs.

he seems alright but he's only allowed to play against shit teams, so we don't really know how he'd hold up against competent opponents

>blind patriotism

How American of you.

He is still growing but he is our best prospect right now but at the same time I feel like there is already too much pressure on his shoulders.

Thanks why I just shit on Yedlin, right?

Don't be so dumb. Please.

>babby Italian got told, so he's lashing out

He is not as good as Marcus Rashford.

Different players, it's hard to compare them. Pulisic's dribbling shits all over Rashford's for example.

Pulisic turned 18 one week ago.

Hes probably the best talent in his age.

He scores goals, he makes assists and hes very confident, but plays smartly.

Potential-wise, the sky is the limit.

The hype around him is going to kill his career.

If he avoids the trap all hyped up youngsters fall into of moving to a big club for a big fee and stays at Dortmund he'll be ok. If he makes a move to a big club he'll disappear like that Norwegian kid did after moving to Real(I mean seriously, what the fuck happened to that kid, is he being loaned out or is he still with Madrid's B squad?

Easy to claim, but his career happens to be going just fine.

He's going to Liverpool to reunite with Kloppity Klopp

Plenty of time left for his career to go off the rails.

Klopp has nothing to do with his career.
He was scouted by Ricken for the youth teams and promoted to first team by Tuchel.
The only thing Klopp ever did for him was invite him to a few first team training sessions.

Pulisic isn't anywhere near as good as Alli, but he's also only 18 years old. He could easily become better.

Most of the star players right now were hyped like crazy when they were 18 and they turned out ok.

I haven't seen him lay either but whenever there's an american player that show even a little bit of talent the americans on this site hype him up to no end. Of course that doesn't mean that he's not good
it's really too soon to tell either way. After all we thought depay was going to be the next robben and look what happened to him

yes but there's also a lot of players who were hyped when they were 18 who didn't end up being stars

>Hes probably the best talent in his age.

Literal who

>meme positions

the Germans seem to have nicethings to say about him.
Not better than Alli (yet)

buffon mk2

he is literally the greatest to ever play la

better than stevie g and messi combined la

dorty treble la

dorty treble

The Germans have nice things to say about everyone, they got really polite after the whole World War business.

defintely not true. Being impolite and getting angry without a reason is germanys past time no.1 for the past 150 years

germans like hard-working and down-to-earth people. that's why we like pulisic.

>and down-to-earth people.

Is that why noone likes Bavarians?

future GOAT confirmed

Doesn't play as much as Alli so you can't really compare the two
I'd say he's like a young Schurrle but he won't be much better if he ever gets as good
He'll hit a ceiling because his game mainly relies on work-rate as opposed to creativity

>his game mainly relies on work-rate as opposed to creativity
Nah. He might not have great passing creativity, but he constantly makes creative runs.

>his game relies on workrate

1) that's wrong

2) every top modern player relies on workrate these days (Costa, LCIM, Messi, Bale etc)

>Messi, Robben
>workrate

Why are you discussing this sport?

They both have fast acceleration and ball control. Messi not so much but in his younger years he would blitz past half the team

He's nothing special might be a decent player. Ousmane Dembele is playing in the same club and he's ten times the player he is. Amercians hype him up because their best player ever is Landon Donovan, who's basically a glorified Lalanna, the kind of player football country make by dozens.

Germans shit on a bunch of their fucking starters that won the world cup
they arent that polite

LCIM had his best season when he was constantly closing down opposition wingers

this is my concern, but to his credit he's continued to play well and develop at a good pace. Dortmund aren't really throwing more at him than he can reasonably handle which i think is helping a lot

>as he responds to a guy indirectly saying yedlin is garbage

wew

Only thing that'll kill his career is the premier league or MLelS.