Official Leicester City vs Porto Champions League match thread

Kickoff at 19:45
>Leicester City lineup
Schmeichel, Hernández, Huth, Morgan (c), Fuchs, Mahrez, Drinkwater, Amartey, Albrighton, Slimani, Vardy
>Subs
Zieler, Musa, King, Schlupp, Simpson, Okazaki, Gray
>Porto lineup
Casillas, Layun, Felipe, Marcano, Alex Telles, Andre Andre (c), Danilo Pereira, Oliver, Otavio, Andre Silva, Adrian
>Subs
Jose Sa, Boly, Ruben Neves, Herrera, Depoitre, Corona, Jota

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKhjBfCtTGA
twitter.com/FA/status/780841118997118976
youtube.com/watch?v=SqaIY1kuckg
streamsarena.eu/events/20160927/leicester-city-vs-fc-porto-live-stream-3.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leicester are so shit they managed to make Englands reputation even worse

literally won 3-0 in their last cl game

you should be mad at spurs bottlers

Leicester to get annihilated

>100% Champions League win record
i don't think so lad

>memester

>Hernandez starting
Time to meme throw again

is ahmed musa, dare i say it, a flop?

All pace and nothing else

hasn't been given many minutes yet but so far he's been far too unselfish when he should be taking a shot and instead he passes it
vardy has been kinda shit so i want to see musa start more

comfy watching a max payne walkthrough

>Casillas

> STILL no Gray

ok, fuck off Ranieri. Seriously.

>Adrian

He will never be good again, when will this fucking meme end fucking hell

honestly gonçalo paciencia would do a better job

>1st as last players on the lineup are memes

I imagine this is how you feel

he's on the bench but i'd start him over mahrez tonight

He was the best player in both the Chelsea game and the Man Utd 2nd half. Kid deserves the start but Ranieri muh loyalty is holding him back.

Thought Ruben Neves was meant to be good?

it's hard to believe his first leicester goal only game against utd, he has such a great foot on him and can only get better with age

Who /casillas/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=vKhjBfCtTGA

Tripeiros have been saying that for 2 yrs now

Do I watch this or dortmund vs real? Honestly can't decide desu

>wearing a Leicester shirt with jeans

cringed at fuchs

splitscreen

This has meme potential while Dortmund-Madrid is just the regular overhyped game.

im watching lestar tbqh , kinda of a once in a life time thing.

Rúben is for Danilo's place, they rarely play together and Danilo is the defensive mid of the team. But Danilo is too defensive and not good in possession, Rúben would solve some issues and him not playing regularly has been a cause of friction between some fans and the manager.
Rúben is still too young to hold the midfield though, he is great at sorting the game out but he doesn't excel in defending so in this matches Danilo should play.

HAHA!

Can I save that pic?

Imagine if Leicester won the Champion's League after getting relegated in the league.

Would European football implode?

Well heck it you might as well I guess! You're welcome friend, hah!

67 (sixty seven) days (days)

the stadium's speakers are so shit lol

but it's incredible to hear it in this stadium

I used to be able to go to games regularly when I were a lad (just after we moved from filbert street)... the speakers have always been shit. They'd play that one opera song before every game, and it just sounded terrible

>le copy everything Crystal Palace do fans

>Lester
almost 1-0 down already, just like Brugge

>you now remember jamie vardy

>schmeichel in charge of sweeper keeping

>Walkers Stadium
>Lays advertising

Allardyce gone lads

>two footed scissors
>nothing from the ref

commence the murderball

not sure what to make of these new £5 notes lads

>dat "tackle"

Shit referee desu

gieb acestream

>long throw memes
>in the champions league
What a time to be alive

Meme throw

Cya lad

flapping intensifies

>Cucksillas
How the fuck didn't he deal with that?

meme note 2bh

What part of Leicester you from lads?

Raw Dykes Rd.

Loughborough originally, and Shepshed

FROG ISLAND

the nice bit

Live in leicester's victorian sewer system. You can hear the king power reverberating all the way to the sewers under the shires

L I F E L O N G
I
F
E
L
O
N
G

Literally half a mile from Raw Dykes Road

Cringe at Leicester and their West Brom tactics

twitter.com/FA/status/780841118997118976

mind games

Literally in charge for one game

Just took a massive shit in a Porto can.

>casillas acting as a sweeper to counter vardy's press
This will only end one way

Wenger in

well... shit.. that's sunderland saved

>One game
Wew lad. Who's the next yes man they have lined up?

100% record

Quorn

Nice lad. Live in the Leicester sewer system too, remember when me and mum would go out rat catching on match days and make rat confetti for when the lads would win. Good times

Literally 1 mile from Butt Lane

You know you did this Iceland, you knocked England back into the proverbial stone age with that euros loss

>8 CL games
>0 goals
semen slurp etc

Southgate will be in charge for the next few games.

Benfica

(nah jk I don't really care about Porco losing atm)

Who will come be the new manager? Eddie Meme or Pardiola?

When Southgate says no they'll beg le lined face man to give up his meme job.

TSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Our commentators have already called Lester both Liverpool and Chelsea by mistake

quite fun

Algeria

>Who will come be

LVG

drinky mad

Garth SouthNeville

Do those letters spell out "YOU = OLD"?

which part of Leicester are you from lads

frog island here

>i don't understand english

Just learned Casillas has more than the double of CL matches a team like Sporting has

Cas - 162
Spo - 79

>tfw actually used to live about a 10 minute walk away from butthole lane
it's about 30 minutes drive from Leicester

>pubic byway

Ref looks totally like Erdogan

Leicester still getting refball in Europe

lmao

why does this turk always seem to lose control over his games?

he's also got 81 times the CL games Leicester have

only 20 minutes if you're not a massive granny

Is there anything about Leicester that ISN'T memey?

SLAM DUNK

lol not on a matchday

feels good being a life long leicester fan for almost 12 months and finally seeing them in the CL :')

>dat smirk

>Vardy

chatshit is going to kill somebody here

SLIMANI GOAT

>a kebab scores
>first image of the stands is a kid dabbing

Thanks UEFA

As a Leicester fan, I'd be happy with that.
Inb4 glory boy, I was watching us in the championship on terrible days, like loosing 1:3 to Forest.... At home.

DRAGON SLAYER

>keker keksillas

SLIMER
L
I
M
E
D

LIFELONG

*dabs*

LOOK AT MY DAB

DAD?

SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI

>MEME MAGIC

SLIMANI
L
I
M
A
N
I

CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT

porto cucked by sporting

everytime

DAB
A
B

Leicester !

L I F E L O N G

lovely goal that

Where you sat?

DAD?

MEME MAGIC

IMAGE OFF THE KID DABBING

FOXES FOREVER.

MEME
A
G
I
C

you can't tell me we cant win da championsl eagle robbeh

>Slimani scores against Porto
>Sporting's stadium erupts in a cheer
This is a nice time to be alive lads

Haven't Slimani come from Sporting? Top kek.

ISLAM
S
L
A
M

CANT YOU BELIVE IT

>p0r1o

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED CHAT SHIT GET BOMBED

INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI INAMILS MALSI

DAD? DAD?

YOU CANNOT TELL ME

based Algerian partnership, just need an Algerian rightback and Leicester will have their own version of the Dortmund Polish connection of Piszczek-Blaszczykowski-Lewandowski

what part of leicester are you from?

Market Harborough but now Narborough Road

really? based as fuck

Clarendon Park

PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK ISLAM PUNK

youtube.com/watch?v=SqaIY1kuckg

leicester are throwing the league so they can win the CL

masterplan from ranieri

tfw meme still alive in CL

new parks :^)

porto fans look algrian

Missed the goal. Pizza time. What was it like?

can you tone it down a bit pls mate

Ruiz scored at almost the same time though, right?

LADS IS IT HAPPENING AGAIN?

Moor DNA. Would love it in Leicester

so what happened to kapustka that ranieri isn't playing him at all

Very nice. Some nice passing bringing it to Mahrez on the wing who played a great cross for Slimani to head home.

>CASILLAS
>CASILLAS
>MEMESILLAS

I HURT MYSELF TODAY.

it's a good song
and i'm also trying to push a meme, so sorry to bother you but it's necessary

islam crossed to islam who headed it past not islam gk

About 2 minutes later

>Casillas has played against both Schmeichels

5 years ago the idea of Iker Casillas playing at the king power stadium in a champions league match would be completely bonkers

Is Porto-Sporting the biggest rivalry in Portuguese football?

> Piszczek
That name never stops triggering me; Polish is a sub-optimal language. He should be called Pisek and it would sound the same

arite.. were played back to back in the simulcast

K E K
E
K

poorto getting smashed up

It sounds more like pish-check.

it's pronounced Pish-chek since the sz and cz are pretty much sh and ch. Wouldn't be any shorter in English.

>I saw Schmeichel play for Notts County against Rotherham United
>I didn't rate him

It's pronounced "Pizz-check"

Isn't it pronounced peas-check?

Benfica Porto then?
I need to brush up on my Portugese football desu

is CL film and EL kino?

Porto - Benfica followed close by Benfica - Sporting

webem of goal?

Poles need to spam c's and z's into every word in order to feel comfortable.

Benfica vs Anything

im shaking

Óliver on this position is such a waste. Lopez is ded too it's pathetic

we doin half-time slags or nah?

RIP FAT SAM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Friendly reminder Fuchs is the best left back in the Premier League.

As is tradition

>0 Leicester goals
nah

that cross for mahrz was fucking amazing, mor than th assist

That would be James Milner, amigo mio

Yep, just gotta save a few pictures.

>you have to score goals to be a good left back
Check the assists you melt

>inb4 empty thread in the second half because of trigger happy mods

Also the best kicker in the NFL

WHAT A FUCKING DIVER

OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL TIER

That should be a fucking yellow. If you're not giving the foul, give the fucking yellow

>you will never EVER find a decent stream
:(

hacking intensfies

say no more senpai

Cracking stuff
Thanks very much m8

One thing I love about Vardy is how he always shows his appreciation for through balls and passes, even when they're over played. He always runs everything down and makes no fuss.

>Mahrez

DONT LINK IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT. THANKS FOR THE LAG CUNT

This refball, seriously

>navas

Real classy you brit fucks!

>conceded a corner
>ref blows half-time

what the fuck is the ref doing in this match

Right lets start this

???
stop living in arsefuck nowhere mate, mine's fine in portsmouth

What did she mean by this?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We had to put up with it for an entire season

every single decision went in Leicesters favour

This referee lmao

Not liking these noncey Porto players, they're gonna our boys sent off lads. Ref is a puff too

Her belly button looks like viable alternative if attempts to locate her primary funhole fail.

Hahaha. I used to live on 264 Clarendon Road.

I want some lasers

This is one of the many reasons why i want a chubby mixed-race gf

desu... would

>hips and lips
nice

Would you let him be your führer, Cred Forums?

did everyone get banned?

>the state of spuh

>he managed to pass it too close to casillas

>austrian
of course

Two posters atleast.

>mods

chat is gonna score at minute '57

mark my words

>Continental footballers

Absolute trash

>this diving

slimani is like ulloa, but can actually play football
so nothing like ulloa

i kek'd
do you bet lad?

>All this yellow

Portuguese football is nearly as embarrassing as scottish football

Porto are a walking yellow card

Lads.
I am proud to renew my lifelong commitment to this team.
Gave up on them after Saturday but I've now realised that this is the team I want to stick with forever until they lose again.

;_;7

Porto is shit bro. The best team in Portugal for the past 5 years has been Sporting.

0 (zero) league titles in the past 5 years

But Okazaki isn't playing.

>belgian football is so shit leicester are at least guaranteed europa, but probably ro16 because >danish football

Anyone has the goal webm?

u mean 67 ye

>you now remember remi harrel who red carded a leicester player vs atletico madrid for taking a free kick too quickly

still nervous

dude just stop with the sporting shill we all know we never win anything

Riyad Mahrez, best Left Back in the league

pls hold on

>the city of Europe

this ref is shite

>Muh goals

Fucking Garth Crooks over here

More refball kek

how long before the first red card of the night lads?

I'd say it's time for the nip

Horrible bait

and yet, three (you)'s

Perhaps when they figure out that the best team is the team that takes the trophy and not the one that plays the prettier football they'll start winning something.

Corona, Herrera and Layun on the field :) [spoiler]but i don't want Leicester to lose :( [/spoiler]

>the best team is the one who bribes the referee
FTFY

>Long throw goals in the cl

HNNG

good sub, could have come a little earllier

leicester 2 men have lost the midfield since herrera came on

you're welcome

>albrighton

what a lad

>poorto

Sporting has benefited more from refs in the last couple of years, second only to Benfica. If you want the real losers from ref. bribing you should look at the smaller teams of the championship that get robbed many times, I should know because I also follow one.

tl;dr jogar como nunca, perder como sempre.

How's the score?

MEME MAGIC

TROLLPOST

>POSTO

:O

>t. Pinto da Costa

FUG XD

GLOSE GALL :DDD xd

The sheer amount of unsanctioned offensive fouls to prevent counter-attacks by Leicester is amazing

Go fuck your cousin you whale tonking cnut

t. Burro do Caralho a ladrar para o presidente mais titulado da história do futebol.

O support tem que aprender a ganhar, não a jogar bonito. Contratem um daqueles mind-coaches ou o caralho, sei lá

>4 minutes
squeaky

If Porto wre a port would it be Port Porto?

Nervous

Don't you think that's fair given the time spent with the clock stopped due to fouls?

kek that skeleton

Horrible

finally an english non top 4 team that focuses on european cup instead of focusing on the league so they could qualify for europe and drop it so they can focus on the league and repeat

gREAT jOB lADS

Port in Portuguese is Porta you silly, it'd be Porta Porto

for sure, I'm just saying I'm nervous... we've barely held on

DAD?

Wtf?

It's squeaky bum time

Port in portuguese is porto

tfw still top of table

Did Herrera fuck nunos little sister or something? Why the fuck didn't that nigga start the game!??

what if you wore Porta Pro in a port in Porto?

DAD???

>the porto of Porto

Do you name your dogs "Dog" too?

AMAZING

the absolute state of bruges, fucking hell

WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE
WE KNOW WHAT WE AAAAAAAAAAAAARE
CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE

Portugal actually means port of Cale, which is also Porto's ancient name.

Calem is Gaia's ancient name.

YOU