He does it for no financial compensation

>He does it for no financial compensation
>He takes his job very seriously
>In a fit of autism and hurt feelings he will ban a mobile ip address like it will have any effect
Kek

Hahaha, good joke, but I don't think that anyone will work for free.

No, no, they actually do do it without compensation.
They do it for the power you see.

Are you seriously implying they actually do it for, I mean, FREE?

They don't even see a penny dude. Unbelievable I know. Really makes you think about their lack of self-esteem.

Wow, I'm surprised. That's unheard of!

That's not a healthy business model, don't you think? I mean, you spend actual time cleaning the board. Isn't that a job?

Power? But they are anonymous like us, what's the purpose of having power if they don't get recognition?

Also, is really deleting some threads considered as power??

Hell yeah dude. Imagine being totally unaccountable beyond anonymity and able to delete anything that makes you upset or hurt your feelings.

Plus, remember, they work for free, these are not rational people.

Oh my god, you are right. I just made some research and I found out that this is what they think about us and their ""job"". This is not what a mentally fit person would say

Why don't they unionize?

FUCK THE MODS COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND

This website is full of NEET loser strikebreakers desperate for power. They'd just lose the little bit of power they had.

It's a perfectly good business model. Imagine suckers policing your website for free, and all they ask in return is to be unrestrained iron fisted tyrants

I YOUNG POSTER GOT IT BAD FUCK THEM NOW

Surely there are human rights laws against forcing them to work for free?

I mean, nobody would police such a worthless community voluntarily, right?

yes, but this year they got a 10% pay rise.

Woah, they're now being paid $0.0 an hour? They're really raking in the big bucks.

FOR
R
E
E

actually it was a 25% pay raise to keep up with cost of living. cmon china get it together!

no monetary compensation?

>mods delete the black dong thread
>Anti-mod threads still up
Are the mods loosening up or just blind?