ITT: Uniforms that should never be changed

ITT: Uniforms that should never be changed

Other urls found in this thread:

packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2016/09/13/packers-color-rush-uniforms-white/90298390/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

packers r faggets

But here ya go.

fuckin cool pic

Thanks, m80.

it's ugly, but It's nostalgic

GOAT helmet coming through

dont ever change this

It's ugly. The current one is not that better but goddamn Vancouver, get your shit together. Calgary is doing the same shit for years and years and they all look good.

The GOAT

This guy gets it

Are you okay with the Raiders changing the cities but not the unis?

They should have never changed them, and I'm not talking about the black outlines. The blue is too dark now. At first glance it always looks like a different team. Used to be you'd see their uniforms and immediately think Lions blue.

I'd honestly prefer they change neither.

Me too but, honestly, would you rather have a change of logos/colors/uni or a relocation?

The goat

I died a little on the inside when I saw this
packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2016/09/13/packers-color-rush-uniforms-white/90298390/

That image reminds me, they need to bring back the old Ram color scheme too

The bungles will always bungle, but they do have the coolest helmets.
Why does everyone seem to love the Raiders unis so much? They look fine, but nothing special to me.

best jersey of any in my opinion.

This.
One of my favorite jersey's despite being ugly.

>Calgary is doing the same shit for years and years and they all look good.
they look like shit.

Don't care about Stanford at all, but those are literally perfect uniforms.

Now add the sick black jerseys and they'll be the best in the league!

Fan bias. Raiders are nothing spexial.

>only thing to change were the cities
>SF-OAK-LA-OAK-LV?

Also the logo but it is barely noticeable

>black jerseys for any team not that isn't the raiders or steelers

>4 black unis in NFC South
it is only acceptable on aints

Everyone else look like tools

The day the Chargers hang up the powder blues for a "cool" black uniform is the day I stop watching football.

Old pats uniforms are awesome but these 90s unis were goat.

Knew I forgot a team. The saints get a pass but the Falcons and Panthers black uniforms just look bad. Like generic uniforms from a shitty movie.

Not related to the current jerseys, but BRING THEM BACK LURIE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT LITERALLY EVERYONE WANTS THIS SO JUST DO IT ALREADY

yeah kelly green jerseys are goat for sure

TB creamsicle ones are up there

I want them back and to stay.

Not a pats fan but I agree those were your best uniforms

And you can bring them back as they still have silver helmets and you can just swap decals

unlike the white hiking pat helmet, or the iggles (my team) kelly green helmets because of the bullshit NFL 'teams can only wear one helmet a year' rule

not those ones, from that game. the green is wrong and they're too plain.

BRING BACK THESE ONES

Saints
Bengals

Those Viking unis in the background are based as fuck too. Absolute shame they got rid of them.

It should be a crime to change these. Iconic uniforms.

It IS a crime that they changed these in the first place, but it's even worse that they kept the navy and gold color scheme after moving back to LA.

agreed, I hate the new vikings fonts and the matte texture helmets

Say what you want about the pants, but the white Cowboys uniforms should never, ever be changed.

I love the matte texture helmets.

Words on the street is the Rams have a fearsome foursome-inspired uniform set (thus the lack of yellow/gold in the LA end zones or on signs and sideline padding in the LA Coliseum) lined up but they're saving them for the new stadium.

don't change those off-color pants either 2bh

they really do stand out better on camera and if the iggles ever go back to silver pants there needs to be some contrast. I'm guessing that's why they were off-color in the first place.

Fucking god tier uniforms, holy shit.
Not even a Pats fag, but those are literally perfect uniforms.

The excuse they made in making dark bronze and navy blue was something along the lines of forgetting about LA and restarting "here , home in STL"

Now they're bringing back the old scheme in 2 years

Why so long? Apparently they have legal issues pertaining the old scheme

>Bengals

Shit jerseys all around.

The 80s Bengals were tight and they've literally always worn black

I always thought the gold Rams uniforms were in celebration of winning the super bowl, as they debuted them in the season immediately after.

Are you telling me THESE bad boys are coming back?

Would be goat as fuck if they brought the white ones back for home games, and made the yellow version the away uniform.

fucking sexy

Best uniforms in all of football, absolutely no doubt in my mind.

-t Wisconsin fan

Why are their pants seafoam green? Makes me reeeeeee 2bh.

G O A T

The helmet will always be ass awful.

Nice trips.

The Eagles' all-black uniforms.

Meh. I like the tradition of wearing them against the Giants but I wouldn't cry if they were gone.

Teams that don't actively use black as a main color (Raiders, Steelers, Saints and Bengals) or make thematic sense wearing black (Ravens and Panthers; these teams should only be using black as an alternate) shouldn't wear black.

It's a goddamn tragedy these aren't the regular unis.

so inferior to these

The pants are just as iconic. They don't exactly match but at this point they're so entrenched as part of the uniform color scheme it would be a shame to get rid of them.
They aren't so much seafoam green as they are a metallic blue-green-silver combo. The reasoning behind this was that back in the '70s and '80s, when camera technology and television sets weren't as advanced as they are today, the color was chosen because it stood out against the green of the field and also looked closer to silver when viewed through an old TV set and camera. It was meant more to look right on television than be aesthetically pleasing to the naked eye.

Other one looks better, fight me

very interesting thanks for info. go boys

I mean, they are their alternates. They actively use black as their secondary. Raiders and Saints secondary colors are black.

Adding the black around the numbers to them in the 90's was fucking disgusting and I'm glad they're back to how they should be

My High school had kelly green as the main school color. Was pretty based.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing German colors. I'd rather play hockey bare ass naked.

What's your fucking problem, you a butthurt Jew or something?

looks like a can of pepsi

another can of soda

These are disgusting meme unis

The kelly green is nice but I just like the midnight green better.

I'll be honest. I didn't care for the 90's style Metallic midnight green uniforms, but the Nike Midnight green looks good to me. They're not as good as the classic Kelly Greens, but they're modern classics, not unlike the Panthers uniforms

t. guy who first started watching football in the 90s

packers
notre dame
stanford
raiders
rags
red wings
blackhawks
lions
michigan
michigan state
49ers

i guess a lot of these were already said

Those are a mess tho.

> navy blue on helmet
> royal blue on jersey
> weird green pants

Get ur shit together 2bh

The best!

Honorable mention - Packers, Raiders, Bears, old Rams, Cowboys, Pats red alternative

I wish the owners would stop being so cheap and just buy sitckers for the other side of the helmet

Also shit-tier - Jaguars, Bucs, Cincy, Cards, new Browns (basically every nike design)

Also this nike collar is ruining jerseys

Falcons have had a black jersey since their inception, fuck off

>Cincy
I respectfully disagree
>Every nike Design
Minnesota is great though, and Miami's is really good

The collars won't go anywhere btw, because they're there for function, not form

I can deal with Vikes and Fins, compared to the last designs, there's an improvement.

What i can't understand are these collars tho... for example the Saints jersey looks terrible with this ridiculously large black stripe.

I'm glad Buffalo changed theirs after one season...this saved their jersey which actually is pretty neat

These were both perfect

agree, classics

nice dubs, famalam

Absolutely. It's a crime they ditched them.

Oh yeah they're SUPER """""functional"""""

viska viis

I like the Packers throwbacks tbqt

viskasin, ei tea kas kohale jõudis

They serve their purpose. The rate that shoulder pads get knocked out from under the jersey has significantly dropped since they've been implemented.

this tbhwy

These are my favorite football jerseys

And pic related is my favorite basketball jersey

Piss off you non America cuck fuck

Came here to post this.
The Kelly green uniforms were the GOAT.

Sandusky aside, PSU's uniforms are probably one of the best in college (Big Ten is probably be the GOAT uni conference if it wasn't for Maryland, Indiana, and Northwestern... I even liked the memey Ohio State black alternate they wore last year. It was different, but still good)

I liked the opposite-color collars more than the current, though. (The blue jersey used to have a white collar and the white jersey a blue one.)

Fun fact: PSU's original colors were pink and black... imagine Nike trying to force PSU to wear a pink alternate... that would have been the greatest sanction of all...

I like the blacks because Eagles are black. I know its not the team color but it just makes sense to me. It's also why I hate the cards doing it.

I would do awful things if it meant that the Rockets would bring back the ketchup and mustard full time. So good.

Literally the best uniforms the Pacers have had, should've never got rid of them. Okay the pinstripes were nice too.

Why can't we just wear these full time?

>get off me, boy

>that horrible shade of yellow
not even the best uniforms in your own state

absolutely disgusting, you guys only get a pass because Ohio State is even stupider

Kys the reds are GOAT and those are easily the worst

Their all-white away uniforms are crisp af

a e s t h e t i c

The team is literally based off a creature of the night. Gtfo

This. Our color rush unis were pretty fucking dope as well.

Your black signifies the poverty and crime that runs rampant throughout your 3rd world ass city.

Literally perfect

>that deep red with blue and white shoulderblade stripes
>that off-white helmet with old school logo

this

Rams fan here. I do not want those unis back. Too plain and similar to the colts. The Dickerson unis are GOAT and match LA perfectly.

I hate how national teams always change their jerseys. No team will ever achieve this GOAT

Oh shit a uniform thread on Cred Forums

Does anybody else mindlessly cruise through sportslogos.net just looking at crazy minor league logos?

Literal perfection

These are coming back as an alternate this year. Hoping it's just a test run for bringing back the design full time.

I know the Broncos had their SB success in the Nike unis, but I need these back.

Upsetting just to see em. This new shit they got reflects the team... SHIT

>American Football uniforms

They literally all look the same.

At least none of our players are walking billboards unlike divegrass

>Guys, check out our new uniforms! They're RED instead of BLUE, how cool is that?

Yeah, na, they all look the same.

all i want is the powder blue back. the new unis are fine but if they had powder blue instead of that ugly navy it would be GOAT

Goat helmet as well

Also comes in blue shorts, but cbf finding a photo.

>l1ttle

They need to chop the horns on the top again.