I'm so totally psyched for this shit. It's finna be a slobberknocker. What do you think, buds?

I'm so totally psyched for this shit. It's finna be a slobberknocker. What do you think, buds?

bayern will win

nah, ancelotti will shit himself once again

>being excited for a game involving antifootballs very own, atletico madrid

Ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Can't wait for the assblasted FIFAbabbies to start crying when Atletico has the gall to defend properly

>fox not showing the game
no one wants to watch barca play some shit team ffs

Will be typical Atletico match. 1-0 win and boring as hell.

Daily reminder

"boring football"

>one nice goal makes up for an entire history of scumbag anti-football

>an entire history
t.I have 14 years old
>scumbag anti-football
t. /lifelong/ Barça supporter

It's gonna be a Hoofball shitshow
Cap this

Niceee

This is a triffic meme it really is

>Alelba

t. inferiority complex cuckthletico fan

proper fifa be a pro goal that

Is LCIM playing?

>inferiority complex
>Towards a Canadian Barça bandwagoner

There was some wind and he got injured

>implying he's not a BIG STRONG MALLORQUIAN like myself

He bandwagons Bayern, m8.

>one goal
fuck off pathetico is trash and so is your jose mourinho protege manager

>fuck off pathetico is trash
>2 Cl finals in 3 years
>Beating Barça and Buyern in a tie
>Trash
>American education

I'm only watching if >our guy is playing.

>madridiots will defend atletico

>Being from the Atletico part of Madrid
>Not supporting Atletico
What is wrong Ausbot?

>getting cucked by madrid in 2 cl finals
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

needed penalties against >psv though
and they needed refball to beat >psv again this season

>atlético part of Madrid

váyanse

Projected for Bayern

>no LCIM

>thiago
game is lost, congrats atletico

don't forget PSV played with 10 men for 20 minutes in the first leg. And Atletico never looked threatening, those overrated cunts.

Atletico only know how to break down posession based stronger teams. They panic when they face a bus or play against a defensive minded team like Zidane's Halal in the CL final.

Thiago's been really good. Müller shouldn't start, not contributing anything as always and not even scoring the sitters.

We play weekly against parked buses in la liga.We just had a bad game against PSV

>we just had a bad game

>1-1 in two legs in the 2014/15 CL against Neverkusen

>0-0 in two legs in the 2015/16 CL against PSV

Have you seen thiago this year?

I wanna slap you for being such a stupid fuck.

he will be run over, he only looks good against soft and lesser teams

yes, saw him lose his spot in the spanish nt and do his nice little tricks against outmatched opponents in bundesliga

Is >Torres starting?

I wanna kiss him on the lips

No homo?

Yes
>t. Angry Jordi mad that Thiago yurned them down

Bayern will get exposed. Again

i didn't say that

He has more freedom under Ancelotti and is enjoying it. Finally he's doing some great runs again, glad this static position play under Guardiola is gone.

Ancelotti is playing a 4-3-3 actually midfield might be Kimmich - Thiago - Vidal. Kimmich is a beast currently and ready for CL.

You're a lose cause. I have watched every game he played in this season, and he's been excellent.

Is he elite?

We will win 3-0 and we will expose Bayern again. I think we are on top of our game right now and we will surely outclass Bayern like we did a few months ago.

Bayern will win unless Griezmann calls Hotline Bling again.

nah, he's always been like that, even as a kid: a very fancy offensive player with great individual technique but not fast or good finisher enough to play foward, so he has to be slotted in midfield where he usually fails to command or impose himself and lacks enough vision to make up for it

He was a bench player at barcelona, ended up being a bench player at bayern against top teams with poop, and will be a bench player at the spanish nt too. His best games were with the spanish u21 against completely overpowered random national teams

his brother rafinha is also quite shit and somewhat similar in being an hybrid midfield attacking player (though with very different characteristics) but at least rafinha is powerful physically so he can be used as le pressing workrate sub in the second half of games, usually as a winger so he doesn't fuck up the midfield

both brothers have some great individual moments (thiago more so) but are ultimately flawed, at least so far. And thiago will be 26 this season, people talk about him like he still is 21 with plenty of room to improve

>Bayern will win
Based Koke will tear you a new anus again

You are triggering me with all those we's.

>le rated lower than Isco on fifa man
Doubt it

>muh garra muh heart muh glorified bus parking

Bayern, please, please, PLEASE demolish Atshitlico hard PLEASE. I am fucking tired of anti football Maureen tier crap.

>tf
>tt

Dentist

Iniesta was a bench warmer at 26 as well

Easy there. It was just a bit of harmless banter.

The good thing about football is that completely different styles and tactics of playing it can be effective.
You can also be born in the utter worse shithole of planet earth and still make it big if you have the talent.
If you don't appreciate and celebrate all these nuances then football is not the right sport for you and you should stick to American Sports.

Just being honest.

In 2010? Did he score the WC winning goal then go back to the bench?

I'm ready to go doopin' mental.

Calm down there you madman

I can choose between televised Monchengladbach - Barca,
or look up a stream for Celtic - Man City or Atletico - Bayern

what do

>using fifa ratings to validate irl opinions
wew

Barça's match will most likely be the most entretaining

Don't greentext my joke

>City for most goals
>Barca for most interesting
>Atleti-Bayern for sleep aid

>implying Atletico won't park the bus AGAIN.

>defend properly.

You mean park the bus? Defending is one thing but Atletico and any team under Jose Mourinho post Inter parks the bus.

Topfuckingkek

Battle of Britain (for now at least)

>park the bus
except they OUTPLAYED Barca, won at home against Bayern and scored at the Allianz Arena
>b-b-but I was TOLD they were parking da bussss!!!!

>Giving free CL Trophies to the shittiest team in the World,which happens to be their next door neighbor.

>Antifootball hoofball

>No-Call handball in the second leg against Barcelona.

Mourinho's Madrid in the second year didn't park the bus.It was a high pressure team that scored a shit tone of goals

>American 'opinions'

>Implying that Atletico didn't give Halalalalalalalalalalalal free Trophies

Oh am LAFFIN hard.

> 5 (We's)
>Supports Antifootball

What part of Atletico are you from la?

Not the person you responded to, but because of the fact that even the smallest teams can make it big, is one of the many reasons that makes this sport "the beautiful game"

That being said, it doesn't mean I will support tactics like Atletico parking the bus. That type of style needs to stay in the lower leagues.

no, I MEAN "DEFEND PROPERLY".

I DID NOT FUCKING STUTTER.

>Spain about to be cuck'd out of more points today

Top wew

Anyone know which match ESPN Deportes will be showing? Is it the Barça game? Because then that means Fox Deportes will show the City vs Celtic game which will have many, many goals.

Would you like me to call Big Sam again, or do you want an appointment with the DENTIST?

>Starting Torres ahead of Gameiro
What did the Cholo mean by this?

this match not showing in england?

Torres has lots of meme magic on his side against big teams that are not Real Madrid.

>American 'banter'

>no Robben
Bayern are DONE FOR

they should Deportes you lmao

hoofball

>bants from the birthplace of LCIM

I walked into that I admit it.

Atletico Madrid could win

inb4 0-0

THIS IS THE REAL MATCH THREAD FUCKERS

he didn't make the cut

(he's on the bench)

Why are all these cucks complaining about the way Atletico play

Grow some balls ffs

Gameiro's been a choke artist recently for Atleti. Early in the season he's missed so many sitters

Come on Cholo, rape these cunts.

Will he do it?
The absolute madmen

>Lelchester Shitty

holy shit Barcelona without Messi is so irrelevant there's no game thread for them

Catch up, Heidi

i so hope he comes in later and does his move

not even a bayern fan i just hate simeone

go american bears

kek