If you woke up with the powers of Spider-Man, which sport would you pick up?

If you woke up with the powers of Spider-Man, which sport would you pick up?

Maybe tennis. With spidey sense and amazing reflexes you'd easily become the best player in the world, and it's a fairly glamorous sport as well.

Is having a gf a sport?

all of them where strength and agility alone are enough.

chess

I don't see how that would easily make you the best player in the world
yeah you could anticipate shots much better and you would be really athletic
but you still need the right technique to return the shots properly and getting those skills to a world class level might as well take your whole life
and the amazing reflexes would be much more useful in badminton or table tennis

Super strength too, so you'd have a good serve speed.

Well my parents would be dead, so I'd therefore be black, so probably defensive back in the NFL desu senpai

sometimes it feels like a sport, a sport that I am no good at

England manager job, my spidey senses would have alerted me to the hidden cameras

that's pretty much every fucking sport, spidey has increased physical capabilities all around and he's tougher too, you could even be a pro ameribump

Wrestling

Speed climbing

Boule

Think about it for a minute or two.

Goalkeeper in football.

a goalie in hockey or soccer or whatever sport has a goal and just use my web to make it impossible for the opponents to score

League horse-climbing.

Jumping, either long, high or triple.

But I'm sure something in my blood would count as doping, so it wouldn't matter what I choose.

wow, there sure would be a lot of money in that!!

you fucking idiot. don't you want to make any money in this life? NBA or NFL or Soccer. How about even UFC??

Nigga are you stupid? Superhuman everything is athlete overkill

Goal Keeper in any sport with goal keeper

If I'm really good at it I would make a lot of money. See Isinbayeba.

Sure, I probably wouldn't make 10m, probably just 1m, but why would I want more?

He also seems to slow down time so it's not like you need to even get tons of skill just to be good.

I could be the best Wide Receiver/Tight End ever. The ball would only have to touch my fingertips and I could catch anything. Super strength could help me fuck up defenders. I could probably jump high as shit too.