E X O S E D

E X O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

Now take a look at the Premier League standings. Guardiola is the GOAT.

and Celtic is better than almost all Premier League

do you think Pep massages his prostate just like the rest of us?

"SCOTLAND" WIN 3-3

He always gets cucked by Celtics

Celtic superior to premier league teams
Brave Scotland showing England how to do it

Yeah, just like Celtic were better than most of La liga when they beat Barca 2-1

X P O Z E D
P
O
Z
E
D

Fun fact: that is called 'do a Greek' in Spain

>Poop apologists now claiming Celtic are some great side because Poop got exposed against them

kek

Celtic lost against a literal part time team from Gibraltar

POOP
O
O
P

EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D

>drawing against Celtic who struggled against full-time policemen from Gibraltar

so to summarize city will win Premier Chips and will BTFO by any decent team in Champions League

And then thrashed them 5-0 at home, what's your point?

Do you expect him to say his players made horrible mistakes and it's the only reason they lost? No manager with sense does that

Kek, I hate City but I was sure they'd destroy Leltic 5-0.
Predictions for the Barca/City game?

>poop

ahahahahahaha

>Drawing against a bunch of leprechauns

Disgusting.

>Celtic lost against a literal part time team from Gibraltar

wasn't that in pre-season though?

>poop

that was their CL qualifier

you can do a greek right now if you play your cards right ;)

Bet Poopy pants will be pissing it when Barca spanks his shit heap of a team twice in a row

I have a gut feeling they'll win that game

so it was, playing qualifiers that early in july, crazy.

>barca 7-0 celtic
>celtic 3-3 man city

The only thing that's exposed here is the standard of the premier league

>home games are the same as away games

Hope you are joking

A greek is just anal sex you idiot, the hoes you're hiring are scamming you.

out of 8 games there has been 5 wins 2 draws and 1 loss

compared to the bundesliga of 2 wins 3 draws and 3 losses

How is he exposed? They didn't even lose.

Why would I be joking? Celtic have lost about 50 European away games in a row, it's a completely different team to what they are at home.

/spee/ is absolutely desperate to see this man fall from grace

This is an accepted point in football

It's almost like 3 english teams got piss easy draws

celtic are the most jekyll and hyde time ever when it comes to home/away performances, it's insane.

all draws are easy draws for the premier league mate :^)

underrated pedro

Then tell your mom stop scamming me.

imagine how hard manure would get raped by celtic LMAO

You've been all your life touching your prostate thinking that was a greek and not understanding when people actually talked about it and everything you've got to say is that.

>man city squad is worth 700 billion
>celtic's most expensive player is £5m scott brown and they over-paid

EXPOSED

i can believe this. i've never seen a full celtic home game before today. their support is mad strong. puts a LOT of supposedly bigger team crowds to shame.

You can have the better fans in the world, but if your team is a championship-tier side you won't do shit. City failed miserably today, no excuses for that.

It's almost like all the other teams are shit bar la liga teams

defensively city were poor. but overall, including midfield and attack they weren't that bad.

it makes sense that city have gotten off to such a great start. everyone signed after begiristain joined was for pep. stones, sane, nolito and gundogan were signed early in the window. they hit the ground running.

you can't say that a manager who hasn't lost a game yet has been exposed.

if your country doesnt have a geographical advantage, playing away or home is literally the same shit. Specially in western europe. So go suck a nigger dick if you think "MUH ATMOSPHERE" can win games.

(You) vs statistics

"My bad holmes. Wish Deila was still around to keep playing me."
>Dropped
>Dropped
>Dropped
>Dropped
>Dropped

>Average EPL team TV revenue = £120m
>Celtic's SPFL championship TV revenue = £2m

"SCOTTISH" team with £30m wagebill, surviving from ticket sales, shows rest of EPL how to effectively press the obscenely funded Man City, counter their set-piece defense and take their limited chances.

Don't fall for this fucking meme, they're the Scottish Liverpool.
I've been to parkhead and their fans are terrible, sure if it's a big game and they're on tv they'll get their bitchy little banners out and sing a couple of irish songs, but your Sunday lunch games against st johnstone are dead as fuck. They had a whole stand closed last season. Entitled bunch of fuckers too.

>effin ambrose
>2 seasons under Lennon
>2 seasons under Deila

how the fuck did he get away with it?

reminder that city outspend celtic about 20:1

barca is even more

really fair competition..

maybe city should spend another 400million

Lennon had priority focus on layers of defense which wouldn't generally expose him. Ronny's reckless formation (without attacking players who could retain possession or score goals) highlighted our shite CBs.

Virgil Van Dijk and Jason Denayer were capable of being left 2 v 2 on a regular basis. Ambrose is a fucking imbecile who will fuck up 1 in 5 ropey situations.

Which wee team do you support m8?

Also sounds like you pay a lot of attention to a team you don't support. Are you, dare I say it, obsessed?

>Sunday lunch games against st johnstone are dead as fuck
dont blame them desu

Bingo

Brenny would win the CL with this City team, debate me.

Not convinced. I've yet to see Premiership teams with that mad constant atmosphere tonight. Scottish league is shit so you wouldn't expect it every week.

prepare ur anus

Which Scottish team do you support, is it rangers, or one of the top six?

Yes, it's just a coincidence season after season the vast vast majority of teams have a better record at home than away. Dumb third world spic, get off your village wi-fi.

>don't rest kdb ever - injured
>don't take Kompany off - injured
>shit performances against Swansea TWICE
>rest Stones in CL - shaky defense
>don't take Gundogan off when he's shit for nacho/mane - no winning goal

EXPOSED
oh noes and next the Spurs

ps: I'm a City fan

> Top of the league
> Cred Forums still waiting for Pep to lose
> still hasn't lost
> Draw away in the Champions league
> E X P O S E D !

Top kek sperglords. I'm going to laugh my ass off if they smash Spurs, the only straw left for you to grasp will be liverpoop and fucking Barelona.

>Whole stand closed last season
>Average home attendance 45k
>Capacity 60,411

How long has Pep had that cough? He has been coughing in press conferences for at least two weeks now. Lung cancer?

Chav air

Your terrible weather, he's had since he started the season

his entire career, his throat always sounds like its filled with dry semen

Shouting at his wife after games

"WHY ARE THEY ATTACKING OUR DEFENCE, WHY AREN'T THEY JUST ACCEPTING DEFEAT LIKE HOFFENHEIM AND HERTHA BERLIN" then chucking dinner plates at the wall.

Jose Mourinho?

Oh, you said with sense....

Carry on.

TBF, City came in looking smug af. They haven't lost, but atleast this will get them off their high and into reality. As soon as celtic go to manchester though, I'm pretty sure Pep & Co will crush them.

scotland > england :)

>£120m
That is what Arsenal gets. The average team woukd get like 70 million pounds

Monaco humilliated Tottenham at Wembley. Portuguese and Russian teams are crap. The only english team that has actually performed pretty well for the moment is Arsenal

The Lincoln Red Imps tie is a perfect example of this.

I don't watch German football, are pitches in good condition in the winter there? I fail to see how Tiki Taka will work on a snowey wet pitch in Burnley or Hull or somewhere like that.

a "spanish" is unironically "titjob" in Greece

that you lost to part time police officers

Cool. "Espanhola" (Spanish) means the same thing in Brazil.

same

"a hue" means to shit on a girls chest in Scotland

It's called a cuban (cubana) here

This guy got rape at home by a french team lol

>poop
>le manage great teams man

Here it is called a "russian"

hahah they looked wank against the best side they have played so far this season,... against Celtic LOL, LFC are going to put 8 past them if they try and play like that with us.

Spanish posters BTFO

I'ts called "Turkish" here

Typical Liverpool fan. What stage of your cycle are you in now? Blind hope, before the crushing reality sets in?

Against Liverpool we won't be playing just 1 centre back. And even with De Bruyne and Kompany out, City will still win.

But yeah, this is your year la, don't let it slip, 96 red balloons etc etc

same in italy