E X P O S E D

E X P O S E D

Did the Blunderliga even get a win this matchday?

Dortmund won 2-2

Everyone is too obsessed with Pep to post about Ancelotti being garbage

These faggots lost me $400. I am now ABB

neverkusen won 1-1

>betting against based carrasco
You asked for it

>Betting on Bayern beating a Spanish side

Oh boy

It's just sad how Bundesliga teams are too bad to exploit this shit team.

desu I haven't watched footy in 2 years and even I could tell you Atletico was going to win

I remember them beating Barcelona and Real, then Pep took over, bought a bunch of Spaniards while kicking out most of the Germans, dismantled Dortmund in the process, and now they get rekt by Spanish clubs like clockwork. Really makes you think ...

>Betting against based Saúl
You were asking for it

Ultimate double agent pep

Now he shall undo the premier league

refreshments FC might expose them in the bundes, that'd be glorious

>undo the premier league
lel that's already done

They sneaked past Real on penalties after getting outplayed all game and drew Barcelona at their worst moment since mid 2008.

Protip: Bayern haven't been good in about 3 years, the only things that prevented them from getting exposed outside of cl semis is 1. they destroyed Dortmund and the Bundesliga has really declined since 2013 and 2. Robben bailing them out again and again

They will go back to irrelevance as before van Gaal took over soon

And exactly how does that change the fact that they beat them?

Atletico plays the kind of football 90% of the 1. and 2. buli clubs would wish to play.

>betting on Ancelotti against Simeone
Why would you do that?

not the kind they wish to play but the kind they should play, Bundesliga teams are extremely naive and tactically unsound, the complete opposite of atletico

Don't get my hopes up.

It doesn't, just puts those victories into context. Put that Bayern against Real/Barca/Atletico now and the results would've been similar

oh my god who the fuck cares, NFL is on and NBA is starting up soon

Because he fell for the Ancelotti meme

>leave the future of Bundesu to us

Bayern just lost against Atletico and people is talking like if they lost to Aston Villa.

What's really been exposed is every league that isn't La Liga.

SAUBAZIS on Suicide Watch. I like

That's to harsh. When it comes to smart pressing movements the Buli is miles ahead of every other european league. The problem is that most Buli team are way too limited when it comes to posession play.

Honestly this post, losing 1-0 to Atletico on the road. Still the entire group stage left to play.

> I bet against Atlético at Vicente Calderón

Bundes teams are very similar.They are too direct,apply high pressure and are usually shit at defending.Spanish teams rely way more on tactics than the average Bundesteam
t.Knower

>betting against park the busdrid.

Your first mistake.

>Bundes teams are very similar.They are too direct,apply high pressure
agreed

>[...] are usually shit at defending.Spanish teams rely way more on tactics than the average Bundesteam
That really depends but generally disagreed.

>betting

>Atletico
>parking the bus
>american opinion
Then you wonder why we make fun of you on football threads.

Defensive structure and automatisms in Atletico at any point of the pitch are literally the best the history of football, they're simply GOAT at that.

>betting against Atletico at the Calderon

>betting for Bayern beating a Spanish side

>betting

Top kek get FUCKED

It shows they're not as scary a threat for top 8 teams now though

this

my hopes have been dashed on the rocks of buyern induced reality far too many times. the only thing i look forward to now is the suffering that all of this has caused.

Wait is he wearing a cross?

>Dortmund's U22 team draws against a Real that has $400m more worth
>Bayern loses slightly away against Real 2.0
>the state of spanish football

Is Alex Hunter with Bayern?

man utd

There is literally nothing wrong with losing against the best team Madrid has to offer.

muh decima

They had more shots on target than bayern you autist

There's still too much of Peps shit system in Bayern. Once Robben is back and Müller gets BTFOd to the bank FOREVER hopefully and they stop being possession obsessed, they will be the best team in the world again. It's actually kind of scary that Bayern in their current shape almost won the game.

>retard the post

>this flag
>this topic
"no"

if you expect ancelotti to have any influence as a manager on bayern's style you better take a chair, dude is there to take his money, pat the players on the back and line up the veterans
>Bayern in their current shape almost won the game
they were not even close to a draw, they were absolute shit

>they were not even close to a draw, they were absolute shit
First half clearly went in favor of Bayern. I said they could have, not that it would have been deserved.

you literally said they 'almost won the game' which is ridiculous

It's not that ridiculous. Madrid will get destroyed even with the current system and style once Robben is back and Hummels and Boateng play. Athletico played like shit too.

it's ridiculous because they were always behind on the score and atletico was the one having better chances and even missed a pen

atletico always play like shit, it's their style, but it's quite effective

>1 loss in the season so far
>Ancelotti is garbage

Wat

This is the end of an era for Bayern

They didn't capitalise on the coaches and players they had. Now it's over. You can't expect to win shit with old fucks like Alonso and Ribery.

The guy on the pic most likely wasn't the same person who wrote the text.

>all of that Bayern talent and dominance in the past 6 years or so
>3 CL final appearances, all against weak sides
>only 1 (ONE) Champions league win to show for it

it's achilles

>that epic customer butthurt

Dude, Dortmund player better against a much stronger team and was closer to victory than your Bauern to te equalizer.

So, more like Buyern won 0:1lol

is this /bundes/?

how so? Atletico is easily stronger than any other team aside from Real and Barca and it was a home game for them too.

Yes