Obama asks Kaepernick to think about pain he's causing military families

>President Barack Obama wants Colin Kaepernick to think about the pain he’s causing military families the next time he takes a knee during the national anthem.

>The president defended Kaepernick and others who have joined him in such acts, which many Americans consider offensive, saying, “We fight sometimes so that people can do things that we disagree with.” But Obama also said people on both sides of the issue should keep open ears.

>“Sometimes out of these controversies, we start getting into a conversation, and I want everybody to listen to each other,” Obama said. “So I want Mr. Kaepernick and others who are on a knee, I want them to listen to the pain that that may cause somebody who, for example, had a spouse or a child who was killed in combat, and why it hurts them to see somebody not standing.”
politico.com/story/2016/09/obama-colin-kaepernick-anthem-228880

Kaepershit BTFO by Obama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoPBVdk0lcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obama not black, Kap not black, I think i'd like to hear a black mans opinion on this.

T. Black man here

They need to eat more fried chicken, there melanin levels are insanely low. Kaep wouldn't kneel if his mommas was giving him grape soda

youtube.com/watch?v=IoPBVdk0lcE

obongo should just shut the fuck up

Like Ja Rule?

What a shitty watered down opinion. He's not really speaking out against it and not really defending it.

I can't wait for Trump.

>Think about the pain you are causing military peoples familys

America makes no sense at all, why are you so attached to a song and a flag, don't you see how brain washed you are?!

>WAAAAA he doesn't sing a song about a flag, doesn't he know my dad died in some irrelevant war?!

rather than

>WAAAAA that president sent my dad to die in an irrelevant war

I know its written in a troll way but my sentiment is sincere, you guys are fucked up..

Black man here

Finna rob sum shieeet

>Being so butthurt over some rich athlete kneeling during the anthem that it causes you physical pain.

I'm not saying I agree with Kaep, but these people need to grow some skin.

>something this one guy said means you're all fucked up

The world is a joke bro, all this shit is just a distraction just like this "le I'm so superior to the US" attitude you have. Like you're not even absorbing what I'm typing because you're already biased to reject it

I'm not superior to any nation..

But your post literally implied the opposite

>pain he's causing military families

No the chip on your shoulder made you perceive an implication.

I have legit concern for the working class Americans of all races who are legit brainwashed and buy into all of the distractions you mentioned and wish there was something we (those who aren't part of the brainwash) could do to help them. Thats what my implication was

americans are such fucking cucks holy shit

This attitude explains Italy's military record

King Coon can't leave office fast enough

>military record

Lol pathetic people don't care about that shit in the real world. I bet you were one of those aspergers kids who sat at the desk with a little map of the world "hurrrr who would win Cesar or Ghengis Khan hurrrrr" the world isn't a game of risk, war isn't cool, its a pile of shit.

Also not Italian, I'm British

It just shows that your people, who don't respect tradition and symbols have been BTFO.
Coincidence maybe

its true, we don't have an objective perspective.

all this flag waving shit is north korean tier propaganda.

it used to be that being unamerican was actually betraying your country. now you're unamerican if you criticize it in any way.

Instead of whining about cops shooting blacks, he should be whining about how blacks shoot other blacks, in far larger numbers.

Who's my people? lol

Am I?

>White?
>White Irish born in Britain maybe?
>Afro Caribbean?
>Just some sort of African perhaps?
>Indian even?
>Arab?
>Some sort of blended person?

All I am to you is an incorrect flag, don't presume to know a thing about any user dip shit.

no, it should be both. both blacks and whites believe whites are superior to blacks.

You're a cuck is what you are

Once again an American flag goes back to 'cuck' as its last bastian of defence, obsessed much? Travelling the world as a free man putting your dick in whatever you want is hardly being cucked, the oposite if anything. Give it a go and see if you aren't a less uptight asshole.

I don't care about Obama, BLM, or Kap. If families are getting their feelings hurt over this, that's their problem.

Real black people, not the hoodrats you see on television rioting or stealing, don't buy into the racial tension and know that everything is controlled by the media.

Sorry for our national anthem Major Badass

>Lol pathetic people don't care about that shit in the real world
Agreed, at least you admit you're pathetic.
Not caring about defending yourself and your family or pride is pathetic. Lack of pride also correlates with laziness which again explains southern Europe

kys faggot

>literally not under attack
>literally no threat at all

Wonder why I'm not stressed about defending anyone.

>Wonder why I'm not stressed about defending anyone
Probably high estrogen levels. Males are always on alert, females and nu males with manboobs don't think have a care in the world like children, that's why you have no respect for the military

if someone kneeling for a flag hurts your feefees because you had a family member VOLUNTARILY fight for a cause that was almost certainly pointless, you should probably jump off a bridge

Fuck off leaf

im sorry did the evil black man hurt your feelings for not standing up for something? do you need to do your pledge of allegiance to make yourself feel better?

>males are always on alert
>men are always scared the boogey monster is going to come

NO. Men are logical being who assess the situation, women are the ones who stress out of hypotheticals and go to the worst case scenario automatically.

It's an entirely different issue. cops doing it and getting away with it is different than civilians doing it and being charged.

What a shit tier deflection

>in all of our command
Sorry you don't know what patriotism is gord

what the fuck is that? some weird version of our anthem?

and no, i think patriotism is silly, its literally just a place you were born in. more than that, that had nothing to do with what i was saying. what i was saying is, it shouldnt fucking hurt your feelings because hes not patriotic.

>a false sense of security

Yea we know what patriotism is

The sheer size of America is what makes it great not its patriotism

IF HE AINT BLACK Y DEY PEY HIM SO MUCH IN KONTRACTS WITH 120 HUNDRED MILLI LAST I HERD

HIS MELANINS LEVELS OFF DA CHAIN IF DEY THINK HE WORT DAY MUCH

ITS A GOD GIVN FACT MELANIN THE MOST NUMBER 1 EXPESIFFS MINEROLS ON THE PLANET

4REEL TALK

Wrong. Men are programmed to defend the group, this doesn't mean stressing but they are always ready and assessing threats. Women and low T men like yourself don't think about threats, they expect that a man will protect them from any danger. It's biological fact

Ameriflags are kinda incredible

Like we have this sentiment here but it's not the consensus by any means.

A suh dude

Lol no you are describing paranoid schizophrenia

As a affluent male currently residing in Italy I can assess the risks to me my family and my neighbours. Will Switzerland Austria or Croatia amass an army to overthrow Renzi and enslave the Italian people? No, no one will invade Italy, there is fuck all here to invade for. I can now relax and conclude the military isn't going to be a whole lot of help to me other than rescuing refugees and digging out collapsed earthquake homes.

Psst pro tip you can relax no one wants to attack Canada either