ITT: People in the sports industry who drive the story forward

ITT: People in the sports industry who drive the story forward

Looks like we won't be seeing any english people since no Brits own any teams due to being poor and retarded

I am going to have a great time with you and your wife and children in the land of Egypt and I will be a profitable business and leisure travelers who have been working on a regular basis of their respective holders and I am a very long as you can get a chance to look at the end of the borders of the borders and I have been working with you and your team and we can help with the other pokemon go to the Bay area and a half hour or so. The only thing I can do that with the boss of the borders of my favorite part time dentist appointment with a small amount of the borders.

Owning teams is a retarded, risky, wasteful business decision.

But having Clubs owned by the fans always brings politics into it

only real passionate rich people own football clubs. unlike NFL, it's a money sink. look at Chakhtior, its owner lose money every year

For Abrahimovic it isn't really a business venture, but rather an opportunity for him to launder his dirty mafia money.

it also gives him public visibility and moves him out of russia, less chances of getting killed/kidnapped/etc

I think it's mostly because he can get anything he wants in the world, yet there are only a handful of people owning elite football teams. And he's turned Chelsea into his plaything. I think he's pumped over a billion into it already, but he always seemed to me to own Chelsea really as a hobby, as he often gleefully claps in his VIP box

Unless you're smart
No matter what you make a profit
Unless you're retarded

football has always been tribalist and local

I'm sure you're smarter than all those clubs and millionaires losing money

Yeah but neither are the same as political.

You will have different groups inside clubs vying for power and breeding violence amongst their own

South America has had a well documented history of it

You have to be smart you idiot, those owners are complete retards

he really makes me think

I don't know about the rest of the world, but in America pro sports is like real estate. There are so many loopholes that you can make money and still say you're losing money and have the books reflect that.

ah, you meant factions inside a club, but that always happens in any 'democratic' system, different opinions and shiet

some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple.

>see Trump, Donald

leagues are cartels in America, you can't get relegated, new teams are only formed with the agreement of other owners and so on.

Except sports owners still need be legal you retard

>implying anyone here understands boreball metaphors

>the solution is simply being smart
it's a shame those multimillion clubs and owners didn't think about hiring a smart person, you should send you cv

stop embarrassing yourself la

The owners have to be smart themselves you cuck that means owning a business or actually having a good educating background

some people have no clue and spend their days posting in sp making generalizations and thinking they know better

>orphan
>makes his way up with shady oil deals
>becomes controversial figure in oil industry
>almost didn't buy Chelsea
>hires best managers
>sacks them when bored
>becomes controversial figure in football
>sired 7 children by multiple wives

Fucking GOAT. This guy could not give a fuck about anyone.

>ywn be the son of Abramovich
>ywn make your way up Chelski's youth ranks
>ywn fall in love with conservative Russian qt 3.14
>ywn inherit the club and become player-manager-captain-owner
>ywn use performance-enhancing drugs
>ywn use your hitmen to kill anyone who finds out about this

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

There is no better job than being an heir