ITT: sports you wish were more popular in your country

ITT: sports you wish were more popular in your country

This shit looks fun to play

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-63591/It-sledging-gone-far-McMillan-stormed-wielding-gun.html#ixzz4LkGGCj9W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PLEASE

WATCH

why? baseball is better

OUR

looks alot more comfy desu

SPORT

It really isn't. It's boring.

>baseball is better
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

t. Luigi Mastroianni

2bh I wish male field hockey was a thing here like it is in poo countries

although my dream sport would be professional-tier version of skateless street hockey, it's so fucking fun to play

>like it is in poo countries
its not so much

Cricket has long usurped hockey as the national sport in south asia

Check out floorball

I've been watching handegg recently
I've been a /lifelong/ fan of the cardinals since last sunday

Pajeet pls go

Yes, anything like baseball is welcome.

Remember seeing highlights about the prior World Cup at the last tournament and grew fascinated as i was able to make out somewhat how play went.

water polo

Batting in cricket seems fun, you can bat for however long you can last but if you get struck out once then youre gone.

Same

Actually I think Handball looks fun too

T20 version of the sport is the one for you Amrifriend

>le painted face
I can never take it seriously when I see it

I agree. Only need some under the eyes.

batting in cricket is literally the most fun thing you can individually do in any sport. its basically a matter of 'well im going to be here all day, so YOU have to get me out'

so much fun to play, i played only my senior year but i loved it more than football

Nothing better than disrespecting the bowler by smacking the fuck out of the ball then watching him go chase it

Cricket truly is the patrician sport, it's as much a battle of wills and guile as it is about actual talent. Depression and anxiety disorders are very common amongst cricketers due to the intense mental demands of the sport.

Funny that you mention that.. my brother quit the Vic squad for that exact reason

How do depressed cricketers get treated?
Does the sledging get even worse or does it stop?

They usually get it pretty hard..
Just can't let the other team find out about it really

Was he a batter or bowler? I have a theory that it's much worse in batters. I quit playing a few years ago because of the stress of it - when you're playing well it's the best game in the world, but when you get out cheaply then it's a complete waste of a day and you've let your team down.

>During the South Africans' tour of Australia in 1997-98, Daryll Cullinan revealed in a newspaper that he had seen a psychiatrist to help him overcome Shane Warne and the Aussies. I couldn't believe it. I knew Daryll was a bit fragile at times, but never imagined he would go to a shrink to learn how to read a googly.

When he walked out to bat, I let him take guard before saying: 'Daryll, I've waited so long for this moment and I'm going to send you straight back to that leather couch.' I bowled him for a duck and he didn't take any further part in the Test series.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-63591/It-sledging-gone-far-McMillan-stormed-wielding-gun.html#ixzz4LkGGCj9W

Banter transcends concern for another individual's mental health desu.

It's not though

Baseball is the perfect comfy sport

Honestly I wish basketball was a bit more popular..
Particularly the national league. It's an absolute joke

>Niggerball

Taekwondo because I like kicks

Cricket too
Is the only sport my town' club is good at

Used to be a popular here until the civil war happened and Baseball was created afterwards.

This

American (outdoor) handball. It's basically only a NYC thing.

>Baseball was created after[ the Civil War]
False. Baseball wasn't "created" and it was developing before the war.

Cricket needs the Argie girls to git gud tbqh

just looked it up. So basically squash but just with your hands? Looks pretty neat.

There is an Australian version of handball (quite different) which is also fun as a schooltime game

>batter

It's called batsman you dumb brit

>please let me tell YOU about YOUR sport

Hello my Big Strong Friend.

First, allow me to thank you for watching our sport.

However, in this instance, you are incorrect. it is very much either or. Batsman is more regularly used, but batter is acceptable as well. For example, in womyns cricket they exclusively refer to them as batters as opposed to batswomen.

You don't teach a fish how to swim
And you don't teach a PAJEET how to cricket

Cricket, so favelados don't feel awkward to shit on streets