James woods is boycotting the NFL because of player refusal to stand for the national anthem

James woods is boycotting the NFL because of player refusal to stand for the national anthem.
What does Cred Forums think about this whole situation? Player refusal to stand? NFL boycott? It's a legit sporting question so lib mods don't ban me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mHSaHRd4Q48
youtube.com/watch?v=hY3W9Z4bdS8
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-29/congress-signals-regret-after-overriding-veto-of-saudi-9-11-bill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

James Woods is the biggest dick in hollywood

Has

NFL ratings are plummeting. They've dropped every week, with each being the lowest in many many years.

Sports have a very big disconnect problem where the majority of the fanbase are conservative while the entire sports media is liberal. So there's this false idea that liberalising sports would work, when the actual reality is that it'll only turn fans away.

THIS.

well if viewers don't want to see it then thats what they should do

The majority of large workplaces across the country are politics free, for very good reason.

The NFL only cares about money, so I'd expect them to take an unpopular, similar approach soon to stop the bleeding.

He's definitely one of the few men in hollywood who has a functioning pair of balls, along with Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood

I really hate James Woods

> your team doesn't give a shit about politics and is only focused on winning a championship

Feels good lads.

Sports media have always been liberal and unlike sports fans, but it was always balanced out by sports advertising money being conservative money.

The economic collapse in 08 changed that balance as it brought in a lotta Russian and Jewish advertising $ that let everything go all the way liberal, leaving fans totally disconnected.

It's not jsut the NFL, the sports bubble as a whole is about to burst.

People generally never care about the anthem, they're on their phones, eating, chatting etc but the second someone else said I'm not doing this or that they all shout and pretend to be something they generally are not.
It's a non issue these retards keep feedin

>WBNBA

you seem very uneducated

>Soccer (gay)
>NBA (Apehoop)
>UFC (numale compensating)
>Monster Trucks/WWE (welfare white trash)
>WNBA

looks about right

MLS is more right-wing than the NBA? How the hell does that work?

Go fuck yourself you stupid faggot. People have always cared that you respect the country you were born in and to respect the anthem. Then that mulatto decided to pretend he was a big man so he decided to disrespect it, and then a bunch of blacks followed suit. I am glad that this serious issue is being recognized and that the NFL ratings are dropping, they could just be cuck and pretend that a bunch of leftist blacks disrespecting white America is somehow a non-issue.

How the fuck does pro wrestling skew Democrat?

the two types of Canadians 4 posts apart

> WBNBA

Too many mestizos like it. And race is the biggest determinant to who you vote for.

No they don't, they say they do but never show it when it plays. It's something people stand up for and wait til it's over so they can sit, they're hypocrites.
Get out more

most pro wrestling fans nowadays are just nerds, rather than white trash

youtu.be/mHSaHRd4Q48

>many mestizo like it
>ignore baseball

>People have always cared that you respect the country you were born in and to respect the anthem.

lel do you stand when its on the TV? Fuck no we just hope we get lucky and its one of those days they don't show the anthem before the game

Yeah, that's true I guess.

>Dur some people don't stand up for the anthem, so this is a non-issue

Oh great argument. Except the majority do respect the anthem, so just because some people don't the respect the anthem doesn't mean most people don't, nor does it mean that some mulatto making a stupid protest that is more of a protest aimed at whites is a "non-issue".

>gays and fags stop watching football because of BLM "protests"
that's exactly who I want to stop watching. good riddance.

I'm moderate-to-liberal, but the last thing I want is something I use to escape to be politicized. It is hard enough to come to terms with how commercialized it was, but shit like this takes the cake.

youtube.com/watch?v=hY3W9Z4bdS8

Man, what is this delusion? Gays and fags are leftist fucktards, they'll support these protest because leftism is inherently destructive to national idenitity. The people who stopped watching are whites. You know, the people who really support the sport, the people who have the money. These sports are dependent on whites, not stupid failed mulatto athletes, and I am glad some white people understand that.

trump told the NFL months ago he wanted to change the debate a day later

NFL said no and paid the price as they had the lowest record viewership for a MNF game ever

not only does this add fuel to the fire of viewership going down it also makes the NFL look like retards again

Jesus Christ, stick the CFL, ok.

What kind of stupid argument is that? You are an unpatriotic fuck and an anti-American, and you are so proud of it that it somehow debunks the argument? I am not an athlete, but if I were, I would never protest the anthem of my home nation, nor would I engage in racial identity politics as I aim my message towards another race. That's the fucking difference.

>You are an unpatriotic fuck and an anti-American, and you are so proud of it that it somehow debunks the argument? I am not an athlete, but if I were, I would never protest the anthem of my home nation, nor would I engage in racial identity politics as I aim my message towards another race.

lmao a syrup nigger.

If athletes have a problem with certain things going on they're more than allowed to protest, especially since its fucking silent and not at all in your face or violent.

Patriotism doesn't mean constant dick sucking no matter what.

No they don't, they love the country but the anthem since you're a kid is a routine for most,, people generally don't sing it or tear up over it. People dismiss it as routine until something happens and then everyone suddenly becomes a lifelong.
You're bringing your assmad over Kaep into this like a child; most of the people I know haven't watched much football because the season has been dull.
No one cares about Kaep aside from bizarro SJWs like you
>Waaaah stop doing things I don't like or I'll throw a tantrum
SJW tier

Plus, the hand over heart thing is usually just for the Pledge of Allegiance.

Not sure when it became an anthem thing.

The league got exposed anyway when it was found out they got paid to get all patriotic a few years back with the flags and anthem and all that.

>implying it's not because Peyton retired and Brady is suspended
Relax, guys

I stopped watching the NFL when they decided to start giving preferential treatment to ghetto niggers, and it started to resemble jail yard sports more than "professional" sports.

The same goes for the NBA.

more like "MLS fans skew Democrat less than NBA fans"

and that reason is niggers

The 2 aces for a decade aren't playing right now and the fucking Bears have had 2 primetime games.

>my ancedcotal evidence, my ancedoctal evidence, you are a SJW!

Fucking Christ, it's like hearing a person say blacks don't have an average IQ of 85, because they know this really smart black person, or because blacks aren't bad swimmers on average, because one of them won a gold medal. Jesus christ. It is well accepted, indeed, almost universal, that an anthem ought to be respected and nobody wants to see a fucking idiot "protest" injustice by disrespecting the anthem. In the past, it caused outrage, and that mulatto did just that. Is something like norms hard for you to accept you dumb tripfag?

>baseball
>mestizo

yeah Mexico and Central America are truly the baseball capitals of the world

>completely reliant on 1 or 2 megastars to maintain the league

when did the NFL become NBA tier?

>If athletes have a problem with certain things going on they're more than allowed to protest

That's nice. Then don't bring it into sports however, since no one want to see sports politicized when all they want to see is a game.

He's not allowed to protest, nobody wants to see him protest, and furthermore, his protest is a racial one aimed at white people and disrespecting the anthem, fortunately white people are tuning out so the NFL are getting hurt in ratings. Surprise surprise, even whites deep down don't tolerate nigger shit. (It's half the reason why the Daily Show started to go downhill with Trevor). Unlike you, who actually supports this behavior.

Leftist indoctrination has become so ingrained in our culture that people literally think statistical aberrations are the proofs needed to DESTROY conventional truths

I'd rather have diva ODB distractions then BREAKING: GIANTS WR SEEN LOCKING ARMS WITH TEAMMATES ON THE BENCH DURING THE ANTHEM

>Pointing out what people generally do while standing up during the anthem means they don't know you're supposed to respect it
>All this winning about niggers and others when it has nothing to do with what I'm saying
You're just some triggered retard using this for your own agenda which is limited to Cred Forums
You think you're more patriotic than anyone here because of your whiny tantrums? Grow up, lose the earrings

Daily Show went to shit because it got shit writers and because Noah has little presence compared to Stewart, not because he is black. It went from baiting people to saying stupid shit organically into browbeating them into saying stupid shit.

Wyatt Cenac would have been a much better host but the writing and direction still would have been a problem.

until the nfl changes the rules he is allowed to protest at the games all he wants

>the majority of fans are conservative

I'd like a source on that f a m

Here's a source claiming almost the opposite

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-29/congress-signals-regret-after-overriding-veto-of-saudi-9-11-bill

>inb4 I don't feel like that's true so I'll call you a retard, as hominem attack the source, or link to a tabloid as proof

>winning about niggers

Way to be completely retarded and racist all in one post. You are the epitome of Cred Forums.

>Hispanics players don't come from mexico or central america
>we don't have Hispanic American players of central American descent or Mexican descent neither
>ignore the fact that the biggest baseball cities have major mexican populations{ie LA , SF , Chicago , Dallas and Houston)

see

>Hey I'm mad so I'll point out an auto correct mistake, that'll show him
It's hilarious how I'm far more conservative than all the retards who post here with their trump memes and their delusion
Bunch of degenerates masturbating to "dickgirls" and other perversions talking about morality
Lol

>It's half the reason why the Daily Show started to go downhill with Trevor

Are you sure it's not simply because he's a really shitty host.

How dafuq does that have anything to do with sports faggot? People watch sports to escape their mundane life and politics. Not to get it shoved in their face by idiots such as athletes

If black people think it's so terrible living in America, why don't they get their own country in Africa where they're free to practice their own utopia of not working, committing crimes, raping and murdering, using and dealing drugs, and no meddling racist police and white people.

Oh wait...

so what you're implying is you are inclined to vote democrat simply because you're brown or black

that is retarded as fuck

You want to get political in the first place you must first know how it works and how it affects people from certain parts of the country

It goes beyond race and background

a nigger or american spic isn't going to vote democrat just because of their background otherwise cubans , mexican american texans , mid western hispanics wouldn't even pencil in anything with a (R) next to it

best west coast example would be Las Vegas and Nevada , 45% hispanics , majority of them mexican yet one of the most libertarian and conservative states and city in the west

Again don't think like a retarded stormfront faggot

>autocorrect didn't have a problem spelling whine the 2nd time you used it in the same post
>Hurr its not my fault i'm retarded my computer is trying to frame me

Get a load of this tremendous faggot.

The only thing worse than the people whining about kaep and the anthem online are the idiots that will actually sit there for an hour and argue with them about it.

They should just implement rules that forbid players to express political views like the army or navy as long as they are employed, they can express the views but upon doing so their contract would immediately be void and they couldn't immeadiately resign with someone else, like they would be out for the rest of the season with no pay and their team would retain trading rights. This is liberal or conservative views. Sports need to remain unpoliticized.

>I am not posting in this thread
You don't even have an argument, go dream about "boipuccy" and riding dragon dildoes you closeted faggot