Why is no one seeing the story of the Warriors as one of the greatest redemption stories of all time?

Why is no one seeing the story of the Warriors as one of the greatest redemption stories of all time?

>be irrelevant franchise
>finally find some success
>LeBron takes it all away

Isn't this a perfect redemption stories against all odds? This team wasn't meant to go anywhere and yet they're hanging in there

>having the best record in all of the NBA'S history
>have the first ever unanimous MVP
>have a 3-1 lead in the Finals
>end up losing

SHIG

Because before them, the Pistons did it and for a shit city, not only that; they did it against Jordan, Magic and Bird.

That's why it's a great underdog and redemption story because no one expects the Warriors to do anything now

Oakland is way worse than Detroit

>no one expects the Warriors to do anything now

¿¿¿

>lebron takes it all away

I thought Kyrie hit the game winning shot?

Thank you based Lebron for Kevin Durant :)

Do you really think the Warriors are favored over the Cavs, Spurs, Clippers and Thunder now?

They lost key pieces like Bogut and Barnes

yes? they got Kevin fucking Durant you fuck

But most power rankings have the Cavs first

Are you really falling for this weak bait?

As a Warrior fan I'm pretty deflated from last year

I'm not even all that excited. I expect failure again

because they're dickriders and just jumped on the Cavs bandwaggon, who also lost some pieces like Delly, Mozgov and possibly even JR Smith who hasn't signed yet
remember the Warriors lost in 7 with Green being suspended, their starting C getting injured and most importantly Curry playing like absolute shit, don't count them out already

How is it a redemption story if they haven't redeemed themselves and it looks like they won't anytime soon?

The Golden State Warriors unironically broke the NBA regular season record with 73 wins, came back from a 3-1 deficit against the Oklahoma City Thunder, gained a 3-1 lead on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Finals, and then lost 3 games in a row and did not win the championship. Stephen Curry unironically won unanimous MVP, back to back MVPs, and exclaimed "We not goin' home!" during a game, before being blocked by LeBron James a record 7 times in one series and indeed going home. Klay Thompson unironically said in a post game interview after going up 3-1 that basketball "is a man's game" and LeBron James "got his feelings hurt", LeBron proceeded to average 36pts/12ast/10reb and won the next 3 games and the championship. Draymond Green unironically avoided suspension for kicking Steven Adams in the balls twice, then STILL continued to play dirty and finally got suspended during the most important series of his life and ultimately cost his team its once historic and now infamous season.

These things all actually happened, the thoughts of this reality stay with me at all times. I go to sleep at night looking up at the stars, wondering what celestial being aligned the universe in such a way to make an event as amazing as this occur. I wake up smiling every morning knowing that the Warriors genuinely went 73-9 and choked a 3-1 lead in the Finals. That even if time is a nonlinear fourth dimension, going to back to stop it from happening will simply create another universe where it happens again. That the state of ass-blastedness emanating from the city of Oakland is eternal and infinite, it crosses countless dimensions of the multiverse and its unending torment knows no bounds. I gaze into the endless cosmic wonders around me, still in disbelief that it actually happened, but knowing that my purpose in life was to be born just in time to see LeGod get one for da land.

>and LeBron James "got his feelings hurt"
He's right about that though.

>Oakland is way worse than Detroit
Detroit has a higher crime rate and some analysts believe that Detroit is most likely to become a ghost town in the future.

Back then, no player wanted to play in Detroit, the attendance was awful. Chuck Daly made a mircale over there.

nice

Why aren't warrior fans horrifically depressed about Game 7?

>Bogut and Barnes
>key pieces

I know this is bait but I'll bite. I'll give that Bogut was a important role player. But he's a double edge sword. The interior D he provided, especially for rim slashers, is negated by the black hole he is on offense. The opposing team does not need to worry about him so he does nothing to help perimeter shooters.

Its depressing and a nagging sense of vindication for this year. But oh hey they won the title the year before against bronbron.

More like Gay area. LeBron will cuck those losers again

Cred Forums hates them for two main reasons.

1)They're undeniably the best and Cred Forums is desperately contrarian. They will do retarded shit like say Tsu is better than Messi so they can tell themselves they're better than reddit

2) NBA fans are generally literal cuckolds and are seriously angry that a smaller, less niggerish player has solved basketball and made the bullrush gigga niggas irrelevant. They want to see their bulls flourish.

You forgot to mention how OKC was on fire, they just had defeated one of the greatest regular season teams of all time (Spurs)...y'know , for posterity

hue

it was rigged
the wife exposed them

Except the Memes are arrogant cunts that won every game through refball favoritism and shitty play

I thank LeBron every single day for the privilege to have been alive at the same time he is alive.

>considering nba powerrankings as any sort of valid or credible information.

Holy shit bro just stop.

I'm glad that I was alive to see LeBron go full alpha and erase a team of betas.

>muh draymond
Maybe he shouldn't have gone dick Kicking got 3 series.
>b-but kyrie
Check LeGods stats, he was the best on both teams.
>they'll win this year
With LeBrons favorite target, Durcant? Sure.

>Spurs

It's definitely being overlooked, but two absolutely dominant teams in one conference is highly suspect.

This was undoubtedly the weakest the western conference has been in a very long time

That Spurs squad was nowhere near as good as their record indicated. I don't even think it was in the top 5 of Duncan's career let alone Spurs history

>undeniably the best
>didn't win the title

bong logic everyone

Because they bought a championship for a prima donna faggot.

I fucking hope LeBron beats you fagcunt niggers again. But if it's Warriors-Cavs for a third straight year then I hope the entire fucking league folds, fuck you all.

>warriors
>underdog

kek

trade Lebron & Kyrie to Warriors for Durant & Curry
and the teams would be unbalanced

the gay area already has a ton of titles in sports

leaveland finally winning one was much more of an underdog story in the bigger picture

I'll expose curry's wife senpai

>I thought Kyrie hit the game winning shot?

True, true... BUT:

>conveniently forgetting LeBum's all-time great clutch block on Iggy
>conveniently forgetting LeBum led the series in points, rebounds, assists and blocks
>conveniently forgetting LeBum cucked Curry into oblivion and made him his own bitch
>conveniently forgetting LeBum masterfully trolled Dray and made him do a rookie dumbass mistake that cost the Warriors dearly
>conveniently forgetting LeBum was playing the long con in the series

Every good hero needs a sidekick