Mfw the assblasted Croats who angrily told me that Pulisic isnt anywhere near the talent of Alel HaliloBITCH

>Mfw the assblasted Croats who angrily told me that Pulisic isnt anywhere near the talent of Alel HaliloBITCH

>One is performing at a world class club in the league and the CL while the other is rotting away at the bench of German Big Mac FC

Get in here Ameribros. ITT we laugh at the Croatians and Yurocucks who thought we would never have the American Messi.

ha ha ha ha

>Amerilards

Lol this faggot gringo isnt even as good as Tecatito or Chofis. He's going to rot in a lower table EPL club soon jajaja

>tf

>tt

CHI

>"chofis"

>little Tecate beer

Literally whos?

Kys Chicano

Go back to Mexico

honestly cant wait til wee cunt becomes Adu 2.0. sick of the sight of him on this forum.

and you fat cunts have the cheek to criticize the english for overrating their shite players. you lot are 10x worse for it.

nice bait

Pulisic is unironically better than any English counterpart.

>Halilovic is in the same club as Bobby Wood

I-I hope they become friends :)

PulisGOD will take USA to a world cup final

this

>German Big Mac FC
Do Americans still pretend that they invented the HAMBURGer???

7-0

You have no right to speak on the matter.

we did invent it, idiot. its american as tacos or pasta

>B-but muh Rashford!

false flag.

> who are dele alli, rashford and sterling

He's already better than Adu ever was. BTFO

>20, had a couple good games, nearly 22

really makes u think...

lmao sterling at his age was starting for liverpool

Adu was only hyped because of his athletic attributes (mostly because he was probably older than he claimed).
Pulisick is much more talented and plays smarter soccer.

So.... what went wrong? He was supposed to be playing alongside MSN by now.

Dortmund > Liverpool

Liverpoo is a shit club

>Alli

>Rashford

Only Sterling is good right now.

no, he wont take us there. but that's not his responsibility. the best way to get to a world cup final is putting out consistently elite squads over a span of decades. if you're really good, you have a final shot once or twice in 30 years.

now, as for pulisic, my hope is that he becomes a legit star and inspires a generation of american kids to believe they too can dominate a sport worshiped by the rest of the world.
if you want to be realistic though, it takes like 10 pulisics to generate 1 bonafide star. so even though he has promise the odds are stacked against him.

>Mexipu70 says Puligod isn't as good as *Mexican player*
>Mexican player gets kidnapped for ransom

>5 appearances
>1 goal and 3 assists with one in UCL against real

Wow muh starts on a worse team

sterling was playing and producing a lot for liverpool. pulisic comes in here and there and starts occasionally. big difference.

>Mexico

And provided a goal and 3 assists compared to sterling a 5/9 in like 33 appearances..

Oh let me guess, >muh pace down the wing

goal and 3 assists with one in UCL against real
lmao all of dortumnd's numbers are inflated as fuck right now since they can't stop scoring as a TEAM. And he didn't have an assist vs real. Also Dembele started and was much better.

seriously you're all dumb as fuck I don't want to bother responding. If you seriously think anything he did came close rashford you should hang yourselves. There are many many young players better than him.

pulisic is very droppable at dortmund because they have a lot of talented young kids.
sterling was a fairly critical part of the liverpool attack for more than a season.

So you're faulting Pulisic because he isn't on a shit team?

He literally assisted a goal against real, retard

it bounced from carval you imbecile

if christian Pulisic was born in Hamburg and was named Christofer Panzer and was a German national, all you guys would be creaming about him. Just admit you hate Americans lol.

>Pulisic is so talented that he can literally kick it off his teammate and have the ball land directly in front of another one who then scores

Thanks for confirming that he's literally the GOAT.

Everywhere I see is crediting him with an assist. Do you have any evidence to support you? Not even being a dick I am just wondering.

>Pulisic triggers this jew so hard he has to tell us 20 year olds are better than an 18 year old

kek

Why would anyone cream about him when there are players like Coman, Martial, Dembele, Rashford, Asensio, Renato Sanches, Iheanacho etc? You know, players who played more than 15 games.

You're the retarded stupid kike comparing a forward to a winger. Rashford is a glorified tap in artist whereas Pulisic has already had a good performance in the CL and most of the starts he was given in the league.

Just watch it, he crossed the ball to obama young, then Carvajal touches the ball, it gets to schurle and he slams it. Don't see why this would count as an assist.

Pulisic fuck your bitch or something? Jesus

>A winger is not a forward
fucking americans I swear to god.

>Pulisic

Sounds like a great white American name.

Everywhere else disagree with you though. Do you have proof he wasn't credited with it?

>a winger is the same as a striker

Please kys

Born in America to American parents.

same with Zelalem

there's no official tracking of assists, the only things refs record are goals and cards. Generally newspapers do credit assists from crosses even if there are deflections.

>compare what a forward has done to a winger
>American calls you out
>like omg I can't even right now fuckin USA jeez oh man

BTFO LMAO

So why can't the jew just admit that he set the goal up? He has an irrational hate of Pulisic, a teenager. Kinda sad desu.

do you think zlatan plays behind rashford you fucking twat? rashford plays as a winger right now.

It shouldn't count as an assist if a defender touches it. Is that logic too hard for your american brain?

You're right I guess if their name isn't cowherder or chieftain trueblood then they can't represent us. kys

Fact is without Pulisic, the goal doesn't happen. Admit that?

yes but it's still not enough to highlight him over dembele who played better.

lel

I bet you think Ronaldo plays as a winger as well. You're fucking retarded

Dembele choked big time desu
Pulisic made like three calm and good chances after he was subbed in
He got lucky on the cross that lead to Schürrle's goal though

better than sterling, chamberlain, walcott, etc
only rashford is better atm

Say what you want, so far Rashford is not a target man. Just because he makes a lot of movement and gets to the box a lot doesn't makes him a striker. He constantly goes to the wings, dribble and cross. That's what wingers do, not strikers.

Dembele had poor decision making but he was fucking dangerous. Bad decision making is just what younger players do a lot of the time and had he been a little more lucky like pulisic was, one of his shots would've gone in.

>German tells you Pulisic made good decisions and demebele didn't
>say young players are ba decision makers (fair) but demebele is older than Pulisic who has showed multiple times to make good decisions
>w-well if he was just lucky like Christian....

wow I am actually intrigued now. Why the hate? This is fascinating.

You're paying for the wall.

I don't hate the guy I just came here and saw americans say retarded stuff like he's better than rashford or that he's anything other than rough talent. Sure he's good but there are players his age (or 1 year oldero) that actually start for teams and managed to do much more. I mean, it's ok to get excited but he didn't even play 20 proffessional games yet.

Fair enough. Just saying he has done things when subbed on multiple times at 18 and it's not surprising we are excited about it. We aren't exactly rich in talent..

This guy is different than Adu, zelalel and green. He is actually good unlike those 3.

Didn't Liverpool raped Dortmund in the past Europa league?

This. It's sad to be honest.

We do it too, although it's just for banter, or to make some neckbeards angry

Guess FC midtjylland is better than United?

>He's better than Rashford

He has better vision, better dribbling, better technical skills while Rashford is a one trick pony.

Nah, Dortmund riddicoulisly outplayed Liverpool for 150 minutes
The last 30 were pure Kloppo magic though

You have to go back

*shaking in boots intesifies*

>the city of Giuseppe Rossi

>b-but povertyball is for shitskins
>americucks constantly posting about it
>muh 63%

> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>dont care about sport
>hourly footy related breads started by americans

In terms of the entire country, we really dont care. You have no idea how much bigger our domestic sports are when compared to soccer and its middling tv viewership.

>American Messi

If you're lucky he'll be the American Yanuzai.

He was and always be a meme player. Nobody expected anything from him here.

He doesnt know how to pass and wants to Messi his way through the field. He's an immature arrogant player both on and off the field.

same with delle ali

Look everyone, Paco the Chicano is vacationing in Spain

>post Pulisic threads to bait Europeans into obsessing about Americans
>works

Every single time

He's already better than him though and younger?

I'm starting to like the daily Pulisic threads.

I like you

They can't help themselves. It's that shit eating "I'm better than you" grin Puligod has, it infuriates the yuropoors as they realize they can't spout out meme players and say they're better any more now that Pulsic is assisting against Real at age fucking 18

Midtjylland lost to United though, amerifat.

>Being so complexed about the whiteness of your cunt that you actually edited the pepe

>lmao all of dortumnd's numbers are inflated as fuck right now since they can't stop scoring as a TEAM
>yet Sterling performing for an equally offensive Liverpool team is supposed to show he's better

Americans: He's the next GOAT

Dortmund fan: This kid is great, good future ahead

The rest of the world: literally who?

Cred Forums : STFU ALREADY

It's funny they say anything he does is luck, but then Germans come in here and say he actually can dribble, pass, make decent decisions for an 18 year old etc.

It's funny. I'll trust ze Germans on this one.

Dortmunds best players got bought by manchester clubs and they can't even make the bench now.
Bundesliga is literally a meme one team league.

>and they can't even make the bench now
But Gündogan has been starting since he came back from injury.

England's league is a joke

Bundesliga is literally ex english league subs suddenly 'finding their potential'

>Chicharito at United
>Bench player
>Goes to lelverkusen
>Top scorer in the bundeslelga

>Kagawa goes to United
>Literally faps to hentai everyday and it outshone by a fat lazy scouser

it'd be nice for America to finally have some genuine talent
i still think the hypearound him will destroy his career tho

Only things that destroy his career right now are one of 3 things.

Injury, going to premier league too early and MLelS

Hope he stays at Dortmund because I trust they can develop him well. Not even mad he only comes in as a sub mostly. Have to be patient and it makes him realize he isn't hot shit yet and has to continue to work hard.

>One trick Pony
>His one trick is that he always scores almost every game
>Literally scored at every level he's played at

Overhyped meme players in a meme league.
Mkhitarayan already exposed after 45 mins in the eplel

I also do wish some of our fans would quit saying he is our Messi and stuff like that. Just let the kid do his thing.

I'm convinced most of the pulisgod, puligoat and Messi talk on here is to bait Europeans though.

What hype? I'm reading a lot in the french media and i saw his name maybe once or two not even on the news focused on him, just his name dropped.

Is he somewhat hyped somewhere else?

>what hype
>daily amerifat soccer threads

It's bait and all of you fall for it every time.

>haha I was trolling all along

Read the OP and tell me he isn't trying to start an America v European thread.

He isn't.

> Cred Forums somehow relevant

What the fuck guys, if it's hype on there but nowhere else it doesn't matter.

lol alright

>nowhere else
probably going to be on reddit in about 10 mins

*bows*

Reddit is filled with MLelS fans. What do you expect?

nah, Americans are seriously hyping him up, everywhere on the net
and webforums are now tier 1 for sport news, so sooner or later the hype will spread further
it's only a matter of time it reaches Yurop and Pulisic himself, it will be interesting to see if he can cope

Europe has no reason to hype him up like we do. You guys have seen plenty of players comparable in the past and currently.

you're just mad he's better than anything from Belgium

our media loves to ride the american cock

>Europe has no reason to hype him up like we do
the messi/ronaldo era is about to end soon, big teams need new poster boys
he could be one of them, not messi/ronaldo tier obviously but maybe the tier under

For you

I know it's bait but i guess yeah Youri is still at Anderlecht, Musonda is just a starter for Betis Seville, Bakkali career crashed and he's only slowly recovering. Even if they already did way more than him, being a sub for Dortmund is a better status.

He did nothing yet there's countless players of his age with the same kind achievement or better in the world. It is me or sp/ lobbying is already working?

kek you actually are this deluded

hi is this bundes

t. "german"-american

You americans are deluded if you think pulsic is gonna be world class. I admit he's going to be good, but not world class. Bundesliga is going downhill, for example city managed to beat germany's third best team easily.

Nathaniel Cholobah has more pontential than pulsic.

You american fans are more deluded than england and liverpool fans combined if you think oulsic is going to be anywhere near world class

>there's countless players of his age with the same kind achievement or better in the world
Except there aren't. How many just turned 18 year olds are getting playing time in the CL at all, let alone against a club of Real's calibre?

>this topic
>this flag

>cholobah

LOL

this picture is funny. Mexico has been in 2 CA finals before.

That was very well played bait amigo, you even put in "jajajajaja".

Chicharito has always had a very good minute to goal ratio, when he does come on he's productive. The thing is goal scoring is all he can do.

>getting overtaken in semenslurp by amerilards
>they invented the sport

BONGS ON LITERAL FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

Funny how mad people from small time nations are about an American player for once actually being a genuine talent with a real future ahead of him.

Tbqh famalam the only reason there's so much pulisic-posting is because Yuro's unironically get butt blasted about the idea of a non-meme Meriburger player

my save

Literally everyone knew mikitarian was going to be the biggest flop at United

Considering his age, he MIGHT GROW TO BE... currently he's not better than Sterling or Rashford tho... potentially not as good as Rooney and Walcott at the same age...

Hilarious how Americans who cream their pants about Pulusic always compare themselves to England to go on the safe side because they know he's no where near French, Portuguese, Spanish, German talent

Yuros get ''butt blasted'' about it because burgers spam it.

>dirtmund
>world class

lets not get carried away

>not including Italian talent

interesting...

self-hate or just realistic?

LGTSS BOYS

>Croashit
>Haliloshit

You have to go back

>Tecatito
>Chofis

Who in the living, flying fuck are they?

Based Heinz

How is sterling a counterpart? He is 3 years older

Wow, so you're telling me the US isn't a top 5 team and doesn't produce top 5 talent? Who would have thought.

>there's countless players of his age with the same kind achievement

Care to name me a 17-18 year old who is getting a couple starts at a world class club right now and performing well like Pulisic in the same position?

There are barely a handful of top class young players like Pulisic atm. No meme players from shit leagues, just the best of the u20 category. The only ones I can think of are Coman, Martial and Sterling and they're all 2 years or more older than Pulisic.

Tecatito Corona is some meme player who isnt even starting in Porto and "Chofis" is some mexican league kid who dribbled past Mexican traffic cone shit defenders "like messi" and was overhyped for a few months.

Good thread. Not discussed enough. Bump

>pulishit

is it ok to call him "white chocolate" or just "chocolate" because of his birthplace

i hate saying his shitty croat name

no offense shitty croats

No we just perfected them faggot.