/NBA/ general seriously this is getting out of hand and Serena Winters edition

second thread in a row that faggot posted ~80 times to hit 500.

Other urls found in this thread:

games.espn.com/fba/tools/join?leagueId=75987&inviteKey=308fc
youtube.com/watch?v=fMafM4CaflI
gofirstrow.eu/watch/470694/1/watch-jena-vs-alba-berlin.html
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/66985531/#66986041
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/15827
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/25802
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/25803
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/6018
youtube.com/watch?v=6rBfcR8KmyY#t=93s
youtube.com/watch?v=-tOgNm0z1y4
youtu.be/49ZZzrR8YCI
youtu.be/xnMrZyQFEjY
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/68856397/#68857638
twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/781836743477563392
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/71076111/#71083609
youtube.com/watch?v=mJjw2oYL8A0
games.espn.com/fba/tools/viewmessage?leagueId=54467&typeId=0&topicId=0&messageId=1
twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/781923428517412864
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quick someone make fun of me so Harry can fill up this thread with reaction images

u r a fgt

I don't care about apehoop, I'm just here for the legendary Harry

6th for Celtics nation.

Celtics are going to win even more games this year and there is nothing >you can do about it.

Your autistic coach and manlet will get you nothing

Shes mixed which is a crapshoot

NOT AGAIN

>tfw all the spam posts got deleted
ty mods here you go

SO who wins more games, Portland or Houston?

A FUCKING LEAF

>leave /nba/ to do real life shit
>come back to this
what did i do to you /nba/

nothing user it was just one faggot

Didn't think I'd have to make another one of these so quickly.

Lmao if you actually believe this.

Based

>tfw I'm in 2(TWO) caps 2 days in a row

Lmao and my teachers said I wouldn't amount to anything

but were you the guy who got ALL THOSE (you)'s yesterday?

I'm certain that at least a third of these posts were made by the same faggot.

Based

Spaces still available for the Official /nba/ Fantasy Auction league.

Link: games.espn.com/fba/tools/join?leagueId=75987&inviteKey=308fc

Password: wew kobe

Draft Sat. Oct 8 at

2:00 Pacific
5:00 Eastern
10:00 GMT
11:00 CEST

>mfw donald trump becomes the president of the united states of america, the dallas cowboys win super bowl LI, and the san antonio spurs win the 2017 NBA championship

Get me off this ride

Ive sent this as a DM to Sam on Twitter i hope he joins again

Your typical delusional Cowcuck/Spud fan. Is that you Skip "1.4 PPG" Cuckless?

I'd love to see Hinkie in an Auction setting

wew kobe

Who Dafuq is this Harry I keep reading about? Is he a mod or some shit?

He's a dentist. It's probably why you've never heard of him.

no now that shitposting is gonna happen again

Not... Not.... NOT AGAIN!

BRUH

Pretty good burn tbqh

STOP

God fucking dammit. Alright see you guys opening night

THE Atlanta Hawks approve this message

why do they call the uk the "United Kingdom"? is it because everyone there has crowns?

Two seconds off from being exactly one minute apart. I'm calling samefag. Fucking kill yourself.

BTFO

Stop posting you samefagging nigger.

Hay guise I heard this was the shitposting thread

>>>/reddit/

?

Damn ruthless

thanks for exum mkultra

BTFO

Thanks for Delly mate

Felt good when delly won one for da land downunder

Delly hates australia. Said he would never go back

We already had one poser. Why make another one

Auction league as opposed to snake draft

whatcha lads doing

your mom, in the ass, where she likes it. jkjk

youtube.com/watch?v=fMafM4CaflI

watching training camp videos, this is the first time i've heard this guy talk, and he doesnt seem like a joker like the media makes him out to be, he's based.

Fag.

Watching house hunters. I have an episode from the town I live in recorded so that's kinda cool. How about you?

I'm debating whether to go to Taco Bell or Del Taco idk

Where would James Harden go?

stop bullying Great Britain pls

I actually lived in the same house James Harden lived in when he went to ASU. Go to tbell. That's what harden would do

welcome to /nba/ rookie, you don't get to smile in this general unless you have a ring, bitch.

Hardee's.

We call it Carls Jr in /beststate/

Fuck your state.

how many games will Drose play? his interviews is making me believe he will have a great season, even melos interview is getting me hype for the knicks.

someone posts something about food and you fagss discuss fast food restaurants, one post about basketball and this BASKETBALL general goes silent. im done, im fucking done.

KG and Paul Pierce gave great interviews in brooklyn too

he won't make it to the ASG without getting an injury that will last "indefinitely"

Stay jelly

>these last three threads

Banter is on fucking point.

>get back from the club after dancing for a good 5 hours
>no pussy

At least I've got /nba/, right?

You sure as hell don't have a dentist.

DON'T DO THIS TO ME PHAM

WE CAN ONLY TAKE SO MANY L'S IN ONE DAY

maybe it was because of your breath, did you brush? what am i saying, ofc you didnt.

I fucking love me some Serena Winters.

Blazers fan btw.

i bet you forgot to regularly flash the condom in your wallet

>Tyronn Lue says he has invited Kevin Garnett, a good friend of his, to join the Cavs coaching staff. KG will be a guest of his at ring night.

NOT AGAIN

>mfw AI and KG become the assistant coaches.

What do you guys think about Lou Williams? Why havent the Lakers traded his ass, he's just taking shots from Russ and Clarkson

Sorry Bongistan. It's all ogre.

>mfw donald trump becomes president of the united states. the dallas cowboys win super bowl LI, and the san antonio spurs win the 2017 NBA finals

didn't you learn from spamming your 76-6 garbage last year?

spurs are finished

Portland. Harden with the brightest green light of his career will be a disaster for team chemistry

/nba/ general the last few weeks is the perfect example of why all generals should be banned from Cred Forums. NBA Camps have opened and shit is starting to happen but you guys are here contributing trash personal blogs and complaining about some fat autistic gook. I'll check back in a month but have little faith that anything in this shit hole will improve. How any of you check this thread more than once or twice a week is beyond me.

damn this nigga shook af, making john wall look solid

OH SHIT

BTFO

NOT AGAIN

how long do i have to wait for a response for my fantasy trade?

However long they want to take. I think everyone here is active now, so you should probably get a response within a day.

depends on who you are trading with

we got 3-4 guys who arent actively trading and arent responding to trades

Which role player on your team and on a rookie contract who you are so excited will off?

Would you prefer over hyping player x or coach x's new system and get laughed and ridiculed by everyone else?

>Would you prefer over hyping player x or coach x's new system and get laughed and ridiculed by everyone else?

Lakers
walton COTY
Ingram ROTY
8th seed
sweep memes in the first round.
Beat them by 3
both kd durant and gaymond gay sprain their ankles on the same play, career ending. gg no re.
then we sweep the cavs @ Cleveland.

what would your reaction be if you found out your qt gf got BLACKED regularly by an NBA player while she was in college

if it was Kawhi, I'd be proud

what about Westbrook

>implying I haven't already given Westbrook permission

we men. you can assume.

this

How many games do the Jazz win this season?

thanks for box jelly fish, mate

also 44 wins, slide into the playoffs and have a good matchup with the Rockets or Mavs

>3x3 refuses to update

reeee go wiz how do I fix this?

listen to different albums or fix your lastfm. tapmusic is pretty good about that stuff tbqhwy famm

>listen to different albums

that fixed it, good looking out senpai

What will it take for Kobe to accept Kawhi as one of his sons again?

Listen here, and listen now Kawhi because I know its you. You will NEVER be one of my sons EVER. Quit trying and how about you go back to your real daddy Shaquille. Also don't let me catch you near any of my sons again YOU HEAR ME. Get out of here scrub.

>that time we found out someone here was kawhi's half brother

among my favorite /nba/ moments

Kobe

>@anthonyVslater 14h14 hours ago
>Kevin Durant: "I shot a lot today and Draymond told me I wasn't aggressive enough. That's great for me."

Day 1: I shot a lot today. Draymond told me I wasn't aggressive enough. That's great for me.
Day 2: I ran 4 miles today. Draymond suggested I carry a bag of rice with me while running. I never would have thought of that myself.
Day 3: I spent most of the day watching film. Draymond says it's best to watch film while in the tub. I guess it probably saves time or something.
Day 4: We did a lot of 2-on-2 today. Normally, we mix it up … but Draymond insisted that we always be paired together.
Day 5: Got started real early today. Draymond was at my house at 5am. He … didn't even tell me he was coming over. Just kind of showed up.
Day 6: Was up late last night dealing with the police. Some sicko peeping-tom was masturbating in the bushes outside my house. They didn't catch the guy, but I swear I've seen that penis before.

Brazil getting btfo again and again

Na, he's probably a McDonald's employee, that's why all you fat greasy Americans know about him. Kill yourself faggot

Screencaps or didn't happen

Hey, my high school basketball team went to the state finals, so I know what I'm talking about.

>image.png

Take a pic of your fucked up horse teeth and post it, britcuck.

N O T
A G A I N

i just realized both gasol and aldridge can shoot the three pretty well. spuds gonna play like five out half the time.

>implying you wouldn't want to be shaq's son instead of kobe's.

I'm sorry my chart is so bad, I haven't had much time to sit down and listen to new albums

Also not sure how this post malone ep keeps appearing on my 3x3

we're winning it all familia. trump winning in November and cowboys winning in February is all part of the best year ever

Whoops

This will happen

>NBA Finals MVP: 2011
>NBA Most Valuable Player: 2007
>13× NBA All-Star: 2002–2012, 2014–2015
>12× All-NBA Team: 2001–2012
>RANKED 6TH IN ALL-TIME SCORING
>Ranked 2ND in all-time NBA Finals free throw percentage
>82 consecutive free throws made (the third-longest streak of all-time)
>One of FOUR (4) players with an NBA Playoff career average of 25 ppg and 10 rpg (25.3 ppg, 10.0 rpg through 2016 postseason)
>One of seven members of the 50–40–90 club: 2007
>Holds the record for most free-throws made in a single playoff season with 205 free-throws made: 2006
>Dallas Mavericks all-time statistical leader in games, points, rebounds, field goals, three-point field goals and free throws

Literally LITERALLY Top 10 player in NBA History

>b-but you need to play defense and offensE to be Top 10

>RANKED 8TH IN ALL TIME DEFENSIVE REBOUNDS
>One of TWO (2) players with 150 three-pointers and 100 blocks in a single season: 2001
>One of THREE (3) players to surpass the mark of 1,000 in both three-pointers and blocks for the career
>One of TEN (10) players to surpass the marks of 25,000 in points and 10,000 in rebounds for the career

Dirk > KG

@Damascus Bombers

where the fuck you at?

Take a pic of you sharting in Walmart while wearin' your stretched out sweat pants that have juicy written on them, you fat gun toting inbred American fuck.

This guy knows

Obvious samefag.
You cucks need to expel the Muslims and import some orthodontists.

Why did you take off your trip Dirk Dynasty?

>Young Thug

Kill yourself faggot.

>obvious samefag
there are more than two people on this island lad, that guy is even using a name so you don't mix us up

I didn't take it off I just haven't put it on yet.

>draymond green is the best defender in the league

>he doesn't get young thug

Smh sorry senpai

Fuck off and die, homosexual.

thoughts

Sorry famalam, I'll look at the trade now

Stop posting forever Harry.

you're chasing your own tail senpai

Kill yourself, you autistic faggot.

literally unironically not harry. are you gonna have another breakdown and make 30+ anti-harry posts

You literally are Harry. Don't @ me ever again.

@'d

if i could i'd permaban your asses so hard. fuck you cancerous circlejerking faggots.

*artistic

>if i could i'd permaban your asses so hard. fuck you cancerous circlejerking faggots.

wew kobe

>/nba/'s face when the spurs win the 2017 NBA championship series

Does anyone what indiscriminately downvote literally every comment in r/nba? It's hilarious to see the buttblasted redditors freak out over their post being downvoted.

Literally okay

>r/nba

why is a 31 year old man acting like a teenager

>r/nba
Kill yourself

LITERALLY a 31 year old GROWN MAN

What's up with this same fag nosence do you amerifags not know go to read?

Can a non-Cavs/Warriors fan answer this for me:

What's the point of keeping up with a two team league? If you aren't a Cavs or Warriors fan, what's the fucking point?

I can see if you're a Spurs fan and you think your team has an outside shot of making it (they don't), but for everyone else, what's the point in watching?

Watching the young guys develop and hoping to get into the playoffs.

not again

faggot

>nosence do you amerifags not know go to read
>nosence
>not know go to read

Fucked up teeth and retarded. You sure didn't win the genetic lottery.

>mfw i made gomeds leave forever

I was busy when I wrote that. Because you know, I actually have a life and don't live on the internet like you do amerifag.

The lore is getting deep.

>tfw german league started
>tfw great start to the season
>tfw quenching the thirst real good

which team do you support there lad?

gofirstrow.eu/watch/470694/1/watch-jena-vs-alba-berlin.html
watch the last two minutes of former champion alba berlin struggling mightily against a promoted team with a bunch of vets

ulm

Kawhi needs to learn to be smug. He's too humble, his adoptive father Tim Duncan never taught him to have some swagger. He needs to dig down deep and find the smug within, only then will Kobe will accept him back into the fold.

If Derrick Rose doesn't at LEAST average 22ppg on 45%+ FG with 35% 3P%, even if it's on 0.2-0.5A, for the rest of his career.

He will go down as the very first MVP to never enter the HOF.

His stats are so fucking unimpressive, including his MVP season compared to today's superstars, there's really no justification to putting him above an beyond the rest of his class. Because even lower tier all stars are putting up his numbers, then some. This generation is so damn talented you can't even count Rose among them even with a MVP trophy.

Are the Indiana Pacers, dare I say, a super team?

How does the German league rank internationally?

Is is filled with failed American college players that couldn't get drafted into the NBA or is it majority German?

>blocked in the UK
fuck the high court desu

>ulm
are they any decent and do you go and watch the games? we've got a team in my city but I wouldn't go and watch them since even though they're probably the best team in Scotland they play in the division above my university team. I'll probably head along to their next public trial though and see how I stack up against their practice guys.

That last Naruto fight tho.... That shit was lit as fuck. Name a better fight in anime. No DBZ shit.

Aizen vs Ichigo?

S1 was great, should have ended there. That fucking tumblr ending ruined the show for me.

Also is bolin /ourguy/?

Eren vs that qt titan, the first fight in the forest

That gaara rock lee fight will always be kino to me

Based Bolin.

Who is the Bolin of the NBA? Delly?

man, i wouldn't call them failed college players. if you consider the draft and stash guys and the development picks who spend most of their time down in the d-league, i don't think more of a good two dozen college players really get to find a quality roster spot in the league per year. but that doesn't make the rest of them failures.

that said, it's not so much failed college players as it's NBA rejects and overseas veterans, plus like 1-2 college rookies per team and the required six german players. quality german players come at a premium since there's not a lot of them.

if you look at the european powerhouse teams, russia, spain, and turkey with 3-4 top dawgs are pretty much out of reach. going by the league average, the german league might be the second-best national league in europe after spain's ACB, though that's cheating a bit since the ex-yugo ABA and the russia-and-friends VTB aren't national leagues per se. IIRC the german league has the highest attendance by far. the league's been on the rise for a while now, and it's a very organic and sustainable growth.

the quality doesn't compare to the US of course, nothing does, but it's still a very athletic and competitive league to watch. bamberg's an exception maybe, their budget and focus is geared towards making a splash in the euroleague, but behind them it's a fun free-for-all. it's a constant back and forth of styles too, the league's never been very european but the newest batch of european coaches are bringing legit yuro stars to the league, counteracting most teams' american-style athletic play.

These types of hot pocket pictures are literally false advertising. If you got three of them and pushed all the pepperoni to the front, THEN you might get that much per bite. Maybe.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/66985531/#66986041

Where should I start with Isiah Rashad?

He certainly fits the bantz, either him or LNJ

>found this gem

wew lad

oh hey, our coach was the coach for the glasgow rocks in 2006.

ulm have been runner-ups to bamberg in 2012 and last season. wasn't too long ago they've been playing in a high school gym in the second league tier. they've spun out of a multi-sports club that went bankrupt like thrice over a decade and have been run by the same enthusiasts that bought out the basketball team back then, except they've done a ridiculously great job.

nota bene said guys are total fucking cunts, awful personalities really, but i gotta give credit where it's due. we got a new 30m euro arena in 2011, playing in europe since 2012, adding new sponsors, great scouting, great relationship with US-based player agents, good fanbase, soon to build a state-of-the-art practice facility cum development player dorm right at the danube. kinda funny looking back to the alte 90s when i started watching their games in a shitty ass high school gym.

going tomorrow, first home game of the year and it's against the 2015 runner-ups so it should be fun.

too many to name but lemme start with one of umakoshi's cuts for the cowboy bebop movie
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/15827

totally forgot to mention they're actually featured in 2k17. crazy shit.

Listen to cilvia demo like 5 times then listen to his new album another 5 times

He's great

>our coach was the coach for the glasgow rocks in 2006
pretty nice coincidence there desu

sounds like ulm really got their shit together, must feel great to watch a club rise up and git gud. have fun at the game lad, i might start watching some german basketball now that you've hyped it up, at least until the nba starts.

and I'll give them a try in game too

K I N O
I
N
O

sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/25802
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/25803

Nice

kek

find me in the stands m8, our game is the only one on tomorrow

too bad basketball will never make it in the UK

does Bosh seriously think another NBA team will give him a contract?

that cut totally ripped off kondo's porco rosso fight
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/6018

rip kondo, that nigger was supposed to succeed miyazaki. still cry erry time watching whisper of the heart

Pretty much. But hey, you've got to let him find out the hard way. And you never know, he may actually end up finding so medication combo that allows him to pass a physical, as soon as that happens a team will eventually sign him, even if it's a bit unethical.

If you legit think that's a rip off I don't think I could ever take you seriously again.

there's no other medical therapy for him lol. 2 PEs in a young guy indicates some sort of clotting disorder and he's gonna be on lifelong anticoagulant therapy. if he's on thinners he can't play cus brain bleed. miami was just being nice giving him another physical

what's funnier is that his salary will be counted towards the heat salary cap again if he really signs with another team and plays for them

joke bruh, entirely different techniques and setup

Hey Felipe González Arenas

What a minute, in order for Miami to claim a medical reason for waiving him, and wiping his salary clean from their cap. He has to fail a physical with the NBA front office, right?

What are the odds of him passing that physical?

Lore so deep a nigga could drown

>too bad basketball will never make it in the UK
It's actually getting a lot more popular now, there's a lot more courts being built around the country too. they could do with some free inside ones though - if I want to shoot inside, even at the uni, it's £12 an hour. and it's rainy and windy here every day.

it's been helped massively by the nba games in london. nugs are playing in the next one so I'm definitely going no matter the cost.

>find me in the stands m8
will do lad

the french south american's name got revealed? how? y'all are shitheads

>I actually have a life and don't live on the internet
Sure you do cuck...
KEK

FORENSICS IS WORKING OVERTIME

Top kek, found him, this nigga looks like dante exum and a wesley johnsons love child

Wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=6rBfcR8KmyY#t=93s

aww yeah found this shot again

kino as FUCK

i think the big issue is just that you've got too many pro leagues both draining talent and tying up sponsorship money. you've got like a fuck ton of football leagues, plus rugby, plus cricket, plus god knows what sorta unholy sports you've come up on top of that.

football's way too dominant in germany too, but stuff like handball, basketball, and ice hockey's always had its followers and regional hot spots so they've built a solid foundation.

Lakers are going to be ass for the next 4 years but don't sleep in Ingram. He's legit and he's going to leave for a better team ASAP.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tOgNm0z1y4

the guy w/ kris dunn, you still trying to trade him?

RAPZ

he said NBA team user.

JUST 3 PEATED THE ATLANTIC NIGGA U DUMB

Don't project your pathetic life on to others m8. A person who constantly replies within seconds, isn't a person who has a life. I'm humouring you because I know this little human interaction you're getting right now, is the only thing keeping you sane and stopping you from swallowing a bottle of pills. Your parents never loved you, it's obvious to tell that you were essentially the red head step child

Oga vs Fuicihi

>Says he has a life
>spends none of it brushing his teeth

oh me oh my...

N O T
A G A I N

definitely chuckled at this one

also thanks for the reminder, brushing my teeth as we speak

>needs a reminder to brush his teeth

>"has a life"
>uses it to fall for babby tier trolls and b8s

much to learn, you do young grasshoppa

>can't afford a new set of dentures or a tv licence

time to end it all, lads

OH LORD THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU'VE BEEN BTFO IN THIS THREAD

WHEN WILL YOU STOP BEING A KEK?

>end your life literally at the eve of the best anime season in ages
s.m.h.

>mfw trying to pass the tv license practical
I'll need to resit the theory if I fail my next practical, baka fampais

Nigel you need to get Bad bitches are not us to stop posting. He keeps getting cucked. Pretty soon every brit will be forever banned from posting in /nba/.

>you need to get Bad bitches are not us to stop posting

This cuck . Pat attention.

>According to Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical, Rockets still haven't found an agreement for a new deal with restricted free-agent Donatas Motiejunas. If this situation keeps going, Motiejunas is expected to sign the qualifying offer, worth 4.4 mln, and become an unrestricted free-agent next summer.

no takers? dunno about this failed physical but he's a quality player

>tv licence
Goddamn the UK is JUST central.

>Kendrick Perkins is only 31
What the fuck?

Chinese cartoons...on MY board???

OUT

Bully Ball user

I gave you a trade offer.

Remember that Shaun Livingston's stats are going way up this year as he's the go to backup PG and he's getting SG minutes this year due ti the Warriors limited depth. He's going to be used more this year than last year, he'll put up 10+ fantasy points easily.

David West is exactly the same, will put up 10+ as the go to PF.

Ish's stats won't be the same but he's now the backup PG to Reggie. Overall that's a possible 28-33 points on three players with a good schedule distribution.

Overall if you manage them well over the season you'll make more points with them than you will with Horford.

yeah i'll just call him right now and ask him to stop, just getting his number from the queen right now.

Fuck off weeb

>Fuck off weeb

fyi, bullyball in the league isnt bully ball user. check the rosters and the truth will guide you

It's not his fault he couldn't get to draft Randle.

Right?

>Ben Simmons has fracture in his right foot. Further details coming.

trust the process

Tell her to make a national decree that all brits must visit the dentist at least once every six months while you're at it.

IT'S OVER

HINKIE DIED FOR NOTHING

THE PROCESS HAS FAILED

embiid has simply passed on the curse

Fuck off Cred Forumsweeb

hi 7kt. being vindictive isn't a good look senpai

yeah you're right. dude got screwed he didn't get his favorite player. lakers suck anyways

Who is the 76ers starting 5 this upcoming season?

rip 76ers 2016-2016

Sergio Rodriguez
Gerald Henderson
Ben Simmons
Dario Saric/Jahlil Okafor
Joel Embiid/Noel

Simmons is most likely missing the beginning of the season. Okafor or Noel are liable to be traded. Robert Covington will be the starting SF in place of Simmons.

That fucking sucks man. Was really excited to see Simmons play.

>Simmons is most likely missing the beginning of the season.
RIP

And their first game was against OKC.

I was really exited for that opening game.

i think bayless will start over rodriguez

You should try to be more excited about your dental hygiene.

Ben Simmons confirmed bust

You must really enjoy your life

True, but I thought someone said they wanted to try giving Sergio some starting minutes. I wasn't sure if that would be during their season opener tho.

I enjoy having a healthy set of teeth.

He won't even miss half the season, 30 games at best. He's still good to prove himself during this season.

>He's the next lebron james

Jah at the 4 would give them bad spacing.

oh that's entirely possible, haven't been following their preseason closely

man can't wait for the KAT/embiid battles in a couple of years.

Good

>He's still good to prove himself during this season.
ROTY is out of the question now lads

who wins it? Ingram? Dunn has a legit chance at it now.

embiid qualifies, doesn't he

WHAT
THE
FUCK

JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dunn isn't even the starting PG stop this dumb fucking meme.

Buddy Hield has a better chance now that Tyreke is dead with blood clots. And there's no way Lance is better than Buddy.

>lakers drafted ingram
LAKERS WIN

Buddy hield. Holidays out, motherfucker will average 20 a game

>Dunn has a legit chance at it now.
A defensive PG is not going to get ROTY

Yeah, and he'll definitely win

lol wew kobe don't kill me i was just asking haahha

Could be Jamal Murray honestly

Dunn is not just a defensive PG

>embiid qualifies, doesn't he
idk, but if he does doubt he;ll get it with restricted minutes.

it's not going to be Murray, his handles are horrid and his defense is not good enough yet. he'd need to improve so much.

it's what people were focusing on before the draft but during summer league he really did look like the best pick in the draft, of course he is much older than the other picks though.

Buddy is better than Murray and that's a fact.

Don't be biased Nuggets Nigel.

who knows. i think people complained about leonard winning DPOTY in 2015 despite being out for a broken hand and some eye infection for 8 games

>THE SIXERS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA LICK MY BALLS HINKIE THE PROCESS FAILED

>it's not going to be Murray, his handles are horrid and his defense is not good enough yet. he'd need to improve so much.

His handles are fine and I think he'll average around 14 with a few assists which could be enough

That's debatable and I'm not even the Nuggets fan (lol)

>a nugget
>winning anything
ahahahahahahah

i got it

it's gonna be him

I'm the nuggies nigel and I know Murray is not going to get it

he won't get the minutes for 14 points a game I reckon until halfway through the season, it's just how Malone works.

personally I think Buddy is better right now, but Murray has youth on his side. Murray will almost definitely end up the better player. The Pels don't have time to wait for Murray though.

lol yeah right nigel, everyone from the uk is a nuggets fans.

>bogut
>exum
>simmons

Why can't any australians who look half decent stay healthy. The best we got is fucking delly.

Murray has ability as a secondary ball handler next to Mudiay and has a better feel for the game than Hield. Hield will primarily be a catch and shoot guy early. I think it's close, but I'm not sure Hield is better.

>they gave him cojo's #

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What are the odds of LeBron giving Bosh a day contract and putting him on the court for a minute just to fuck Riley over one last time?

excuse me sir but look at this swole gentleman right here
he had a bad shoulder injury but he looked great again last season.

hope this happens, and bosh only plays when they play against miami.

Jamal Murray will prolly avg 20ppg on the nugs

Lowkey Tyler Ulis is Chris Paul 2.0

thats the body of a back up PG, wew kobe.

Nuggets have like 12 players who all want to play 30 minutes a game. Not a chance anyone on that team averages 20.

Dude you're fucking retarded and don't know shit about Buddy.

He's a 4 year man and college MVP. He's got the best feel for the game out of everyone in the draft class and was the best leader in the college game last year. He's much more than a catch and shoot guy, had THE best off the ball three point game in college and put up better stats than Steph Curry.

Buddy is off the ball, on the ball, catch and shoot, spot up, off the dribble, drive, and his mid range game is solid. He's the best SG in the draft class and that's a fact. With the Pelicans he can space the floor for them and he can move off the ball for catch and shoot threes AND, the best part of his game, he can be a ball handler that can shoot and space off the dribble and remain a triple threat be being able to drive well.

>He's got the best feel for the game out of everyone in the draft class

wew kobe, thank goodness he fell to #2.

>Murray has ability as a secondary ball handler next to Mudiay
He couldn't handle well enough to be on the ball a lot in summer league, he'll get stripped like crazy in the nba. A lot of Nugs guys were thinking the same as you before we saw him in Summer and we had our expectations tempered a bit. I do know that Murray is wet as fuck off the dribble, which is crazy for a guy coming into the league.

Maybe I'm just keeping my expectations low so they can only be surpassed. This time last season I was saying Jokic wouldn't be anything special after all.

Mudiay will average about 13 ppg, Garris about 11 ppg, Gallo about 20ppg, Faried about 13ppg, Jokic about 15 ppg, and guys like Darth, Ill Will and Barton will have over 10ppg. Murray will not start over Garris, who's essential to our starting unit's defense (I'm super high on Garris, I reckon he can become Tony Allen with a 3 point shot). The Nuggets are very deep, Murray is not coming in to be the star - that's already Mudiay, Gallo and Jokic's timeshare role.

REMINDER

.457 from three plus a large usage rate as the primary guy in OU. Unheard of.

Better true shooting that Stephanie Curry in college and he's 100% black and is thicc. Not a twig like Steph and wasn't born with glass ankles.

Is Wins 4lyfe active? I sent a request but haven't heard anything.

I think he showed ability as a playmaker, which Hield does not have. And his shooting is wet.

I like Hield, but he's not a high IQ guy like Murray. He's got great work ethic though and his shooting will always be valuable, but let's see how his game translates against better athletes.

idk but who you trading and pos u need? i want to trade assets before tuesday hits.

>I like Hield, but he's not a high IQ guy like Murray.

I'm fucking done with you. I can post all day and you still wouldn't get it through your thick fucking skull.

I think your teeth are so fucking bad a cavity has ended up corroding a hole through your skull and into your brain.

Ingram is a scorer. Not a facilitator and leader. He doesn't control the game, find his space in it naturally, he's coddled by his coaches and is a typical Duke baby.

I don't think you know what high IQ basketball entails. Spacing the floor, shooting and ball handling in and of themselves are not indicators of high IQ ball.

Official Statement by the Sixers.

Exact same thing happened to Cam Payne.

Rolled their ankle then 5th metatarsal fracture. Too bad for Simmons since he's the great hope for Philly while Cam is just the third string PG for OKC.

NOT AGAIN

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

THE PROCESS THEY SAID AHAHHA

76ERS FANS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

WAITED A MILLIONS YEARS FOR A FRACTURED FOOT

Lakers? Might as well, seems like we're grabbing every pf and c

>just getting his number from the queen right now.

Not bad bantz desu

Fugg 7kt died for nothing

lol cornball bitch nigger has a broken foot just like durant

They don't have a pure scorer. Will Barton was essentially their go to guy in most games.

They drafted Murray to be their go to guy. His s needs to improve, but of all rookies he's in the best position to get a ton of minutes and shots.

NOT AGAIN

If your dumbass didn't dox Sam, he'd still be here

Love me some Ulis. Him and Booker are gonna lead the Suns before long.

youtu.be/49ZZzrR8YCI

Daily reminder that Hinkie wasn't high on Simmons and preferred Ingram and Buddy

How long will Benji be out? Its not season ending is it?

6-8 weeks unless there's complications. some fifth metatarsals can be nagging, like durant's, some can be fixed just fine.

i think i read 30 games somewhere

Simmons is Josh Smith v2.0 so he's right

>cant shoot
>cant walk
>can only meme pass which will get shut down in the NBA

why is this guy #1 again?

Ingram has got ROTY on lock, sorry Sam, thats the way then cookie crumbles

The main piece I have to trade is Otto Porter Jr., I'm looking for a C.

Doesn't seem so bad. It may even be helpful for them to bring along him slowly later while Embiid is the focus early

Lakers dodged a bullet by not having number 1 pick and getting simmons.

Simmons will be made of exploding glass and is for sure going to be a big fucking bust. I'm talking bigger bust than Derrick rose. But like rose, this man has never drank a glass of milk in his life.

Isn't Simmons' injury Basically the same one of Embiid?

The next lebron they said.

Source

t. A Lakers fan who wants to believe

bumping for this qt

apparently the issue is that the injury can be a big question mark. some players, especially bigs, experience discomfort after their return to a degree which seriously gets in their way. gasol had a broken metatarsal and it healed just fine, some like durant have had more trouble. i assume it's a traumatic injury since he rolled his ankle, so it should be easy to repaire surgically at least. maybe get his shoes prepped orthopaedically, less flash, more function.

>the next lebron
>implying being lebron is a good thing

>3-4

Hmm pretty good comparison. OG hawks Josh Smith could do a lot of the same things with he same athleticism

Not as good as goatgram tho.

youtu.be/xnMrZyQFEjY

Got to meet Ingram today at Santa Barbara. Really good kid, funny too. I asked him to come post on Cred Forums and he said he used to lurk on /ck/ when he was at Duke, but never visits Cred Forums

LNJ is also incredibly handsome in person, no homo. He made a joke about his hairline and how it was almost as bad as he's dad's

This definitely happened

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/68856397/#68857638

5th met fractures blow ass because of poor blood supply. mechanism of injury doesn't matter too much and you can non op or op but there's a high risk of nonunion (which is why KD needed revisions)

Absolutely terrible comparison

Durant's is an adoration because his was a botched surgery from a doctor that he personally wanted against the Thunder's advice. Then after the screw that was put in fucked up his foot even worse OKC's surgeon fixed it but by then the damage was already done.

I'm not expecting that to happen to anyone else. Durant's case shouldn't be mentioned, it's a unique situation as well because KD's foot is fucking weird and fucked up from a normal human being's foot.

>Durant's is an adoration

what did he mean by this

>adoration
aberration. Auto correct.

aren't stress fractures worse in this case because they imply underlying biomechanical causes

based Hinkie

otto porter guy, check.

>Jeff Hornacek plans to use Kristaps Porzingis in pick-and-pop situations this season. "We want him to mix it up. Sometimes he's going to roll, sometimes he's going to pop," the coach said, adding that he wants screeners like Porzingis & Carmelo to make sure they clear space for their shot.

What's the proof 7kt is hinkie

theres literally no reason for you not to believe that

>mfw books nigga has a better career than bust simmons

>Teams averaged 10.4 ORBs per game, the lowest mark since ORBs became an official stat

is this a good development?

also
>actual basketball talk
nice, i missed this. fuck the summer.

We're not going down this road again, are we....? Its been confirmed multiple times even the guy who runs the Cred Forums archive confirmed it

Agreed my sausage slurping friend, next summer im going to take a break from /nba/

I tried to do OC to keep the general alive but the shit posting was too strong

Prove it.

LeVert needs to get out of Brooklyn, that place is hell

i'm not the sausage recipe german but i had this today for the first time in a while and i'm sorry for everyone who will never experience the bucolic pleasure of sausage, mushrooms, and peppers.

No, please, we have so little to look forward to.

Kendrick Perkins did a podcast with Woj.

Talks about his Boston years and told great stories about KG etc.

For the Thunder years he talks about his influence on all those guys, KD, Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka, etc.

Pretty much grilled KD for how he treated his free agency and how he's disrespected Westbrook by not talking to him and only texting him to say he's leaving. Is mad at how they're not talking to each other and how it's turning into a beef. Wants them to make up and be friends again even if they never play together again.

Said KD never appreciated Westbrook the way he should have, how "the outside" (the media) were the ones trying to drive them apart and there was no hate between them and they were friends.

>"I think what it was was this. Let me correct that. I think what it was was this. Russ actually did value KD as being the player that he is. But what I had to explain - and I explained it to KD - is that what you have to understand about Russ is that Russ, at the time, he wasn't getting the credit of being on the same level as KD, but he had the potential. The whole thing was is that, I thought out of all that, it never really came down to those two guys that got in the way of each other. It always was the outside that got in the way of both of them...
>"It was always the outside. It was always a controversy of whose team it was. Why it just can't be both of y'all's team? How about Russ goes for 50 one night, you go for 60 the next night?"

twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/781836743477563392

Wew lad i want to try that

I cant be assed to go through the archive again but ill do it for you lad, thanks for Delly

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/71076111/#71083609

>No, please, we have so little to look forward to.
lel u guys got linsanity

In that 7kt post he says he prefers Ingram but Simmons was bpa. How does that make sense in literal terms. If you prefer someone, you think they're better

For real i wish Lin would stop talking about race We get it you are asian lel

Hinkie cant associate with us publicly, its just not a good look for a GM especially if the rumors are true and he's supposed to replace Jimmy Buss after this year

Kendrick is the realest nigga. KD is also a bitch

Checked. Nice digits, but I can't accept the trade.

Source those Lakers rumors please

Hinkie might be good at gathering assets but he sucks at evaluating talent

I prefer westcuck over curry. But i know currys a better player.

>I explained it to KD - is that what you have to understand about Russ is that Russ, at the time, he wasn't getting the credit of being on the same level as KD, but he had the potential

>The whole thing was is that, I thought out of all that, it never really came down to those two guys that got in the way of each other. It always was the outside that got in the way of both of them...

>"It was always the outside. It was always a controversy of whose team it was. Why it just can't be both of y'all's team? How about Russ goes for 50 one night, you go for 60 the next night?"

I knew it. I fucking knew it.

KD didn't know just how good he had it. Was letting the media influence him.

Always obsessed with what some idiots at EPNS say.

Would rather listen to what the fucking idiots at First Take think than his own fucking team.

i think he meant in the sixers system, ingram would be the better fit

check again. keep love, i need a pg.

Quads of truth.. HINKIE2LA

Remember when KD tried to get some reported to bring up some dumb shit Skip said just so he could attack Skip and make him look good, but the reporter told him no?

That's fucking pathetic,

Why is this guy turning on his phone and looking at twitter as soon as a game is done instead of being focused on his own surroundings?

That's why I like Russ. He doesn't like to talk and doesn't give a shit about the media. He just likes to talk to his family and friends and no one else. Isn't out trying to be best friends with every player and coach in the league and trying to get on Drake and Jay-Z's dick.

>when Russell snubbed Drake at the ASG

That was hilarious.

Top lad.

im fapping to serena tonight

Celtics.

smdh.

Perk knows what's up.

Did Bully smash?

can /we/ just agree that the &^ers experiment has failed? look at teams like detroit and the bucks who managed to have 0 superstars and 0 future crawl their way up to become playoff teams in just a few years, as apposed to the SHIT outlook for philly

nothing makes me happier than seeing good ol' hinkies plans fall through yet again.

Does Ingram have a big dick?

Girls dont care about size

It's thin, long, and a bust. Just like him.

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

I'm going to need a little more, but not sure what works out yet. I'll take a closer look at your team later tonight.

>girls don't care about size

Hey /nba/! Name my band.

Westbrook and the Thunderettes

White Boys R Us.

>KD is a bitch ass faggot more concerned with what talking heads on ESPN said about him than his team

We already knew this.

Russell and the his brussels.

Did Hinkie make this? Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=mJjw2oYL8A0

I forgot about that commercial.

>yfw your team missed out on the friendly young bill belichick basketball version aka Luke big dick Walton

Anything with those type of subtitles is all Hinkies work i think

Kobe and the rest

I'm 100% sure this is now the whitest team in the NBA.

t. A cuck

Dude, how the fuck do you do this?

Practice threes against a weak contest

Lol?

That second one wasn't weak. And it's how fast he does it.

>lol

Are you 12? Is this reddit? When did this place get so underage?

Quick /nba/, name 5 active Brooklyn Nets players without looking it up. I'll give you the 2 easiest ones Brook Lopez and Jeremy Lin. Can you name 3 other players on that shit show?

Trevor Booker, Caris Levert, and Chis McCollum

LOL thunder will be lucky to sniff 45 wins

lin
hollis jefferson
lopez
ellington
trevor booker

NO GOOGLING FUCK YEAH

If you really did not look that up I'm pretty impressed, that's pretty good senpai.

Dion Waiters
Bojan Bogdanovic
Is Thaddeus Young still on the team?

>Dion Waiters

>not knowing Thad is in Indiana now

76ers and Nets ar pretty much the same thing, shit teams from the East Coast that will be irrelevant for the next 20 years.

Neither Dion nor Thad are on the Nets
Nope, Ellington ain't on the Nets anymore

>Dion Waiters

and all these replies are the same person.

Is this troll for real?

I'm not even replying to him. Your game is WEAK boy. Not even Cred Forums tier.

>mfw KobeWade ended up becoming the next Wade

Damn...

>that feel when your trip filter works

>p-playoff team? Us?

>you now remember at the beginning of the 2014 season when Dion Waiters said him and Kyrie were the best backcourt in the league

TOMORROW IS PRE-SEASON

WARRIORS AT RAPTORS
MAVERICKS AT PELICANS

Serena Winters doppelganger

ahahahha i remember ahahah, then John Wall responded by saying tHey never went to the playoffs aahah based wall, someone post dion waiters dancing with weak mill so i can laugh even harder ahahhaah

HAHAHA

>all these hahaha's

I think I know who it is. Starts with H ends with Y.

I'm out. Gonna watch the Washington Stanford game. The brief period of bball discussion was good until he came in.

someone start a 3x3 thread on the fantasy league

i dont want to risk a ban here

@71582352

Fuck off and quit spamming this shit.

I'll start one, but my 3x3 hasn't changed much since yesterday....maybe a general music thread as well?

>tfw I have a script which makes @s, (you)s

thanks senpai

games.espn.com/fba/tools/viewmessage?leagueId=54467&typeId=0&topicId=0&messageId=1

pls no bully

Sabonis has a coming out party in OKC, builds a wall from the corpses of every player who defended him.

Sam Presti's "NeoSpurs"

Beautiful basketball, here we come.

Oladipo looks uncomfortable af around all those whites and lightskins

>Durant's is an adoration

That second shot was from his knees
>his fucking knees
He raises it and sends it flying like there's no problem.

OKC might not have to worry about shooting so much.

I can't believe Ben Simmons is fucking dead

How many OC makers do we have left?

I'm still here though I haven't made anything in a while.
>tfw hes on my fantasy team
I'm hoping he only misses the first quarter of the season

Probably 2-3

I can name every single one of them, along with their their D league prospects. It's a painful team to be a fan of, though hopefully after this year people will know the name RHJ.

t. dicklet

Ive studied 7kts videos quite a bit and gotten close to matching his style still it's always a trip when i post oc and people think its him

>tfw I was the guy who started posting 3x3s in this general

keep posting them bros it's on topic music is very /NBA/

Go Thunder Go!

>mfw Billy is playing 5D Chess while Pop is soiling himself and spouting random gibberish and has become senile with dementia.

Who ready for 74-8 16-0?

The Thunder are the thinking man's team!

As an atheist and stern supporter of science and intellectualism, the Thunder align very well with my tastes!

I have superb taste, as you can tell, I am a Thunder fan!

5 division titles bitch.

>preseason game tomorrow

who are the people left that are unactive, if you want to claim a team right now and be active, claim it!

can't believe they;re putting division champs vs chokers.

>Taj: "The coaching staff really doesn't need to say much because every time I turn around DWade is stopping the play and cursing guys out."

twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/781923428517412864

This is good right? He's correcting people's mistakes and isn't an asshole?

>mfw Wade is taking over the team as we speak

>Denzel Valentine said he's been playing on wing 70 percent, at point 30 percent.

>Fred Hoiberg said the Bulls are trying some lineups with Taj Gibson at center.

>Fred Hoiberg encourages Dwyane Wade to take open 3-pointers

It's over. This team is fucked.

Vote for gayest arena name

Talking Stick resort Arena

or

Smoothie King Center

Stfu with your forced memes you Amerifags. No one wonder there so many of you coming back at me, I'm exposing your shit fucking lives and you're all getting offended. Go clog your arteries some more faggots

It's 4 in the fucking morning, while did you call me you fucking packy fag?

End your fucking life you amerifag. Go watch your wife get fucked by Jamal, while kneeling for the anthem you cuck

The only thing you're exposing to us is your gingivitis

OH

MY

GOD

NOT AGAIN

NOT AGAIN

le gingivitis bro xDDDDDD

Fucking faggots

goddamn brutal af

IT
JUST
KEEPS
HAPPENING

BLACKED

>Even Canada is getting in on the carnage

NIGEL'S BTFO

>Trump
>Cowboys
>Spurs

the Holy Triumvirate of jobbers.

Reminder that the Bulls could have traded Gibson and Butler to the Celtics for any combination of young players + first round draft picks.

The Bulls could have a starting lineup of Kris Dunn, Denzel Valentine, Doug McDermott, Niko Mirotic, and Bobby Portis right now, with two lottery picks in the 2017 draft. 3-5 years from now they could be a contender.

Instead they're going to make the 8th seed and get swept in the first round for 2 years, Rondo will leave and Wade will retire, the young guys will have no development, and Butler will opt out of his final year, leaving the Bulls with absolutely nothing.

jesus christ

how does it keep happening

it's over!

UK is shook

top kek

/nba/ is shit now, it's best to just accept it and move on.

I go on /nba/ like once or twice a week now, and against all odds it just keeps getting worse.

I met Serena Winters in 2014 at a Kobe event near USC. Cool chick, we took a picture and she was nice about it. Her boyfriend, some older dude, was hovering the entire time watching the dudes gawking at her.

it happened again

ps you are shook af

i guess we are doing this again?

please tell me he is black

>Simmons out for like 30 games
>/nba/ acting like he's Greg Oden tier dead
slow your rolls, fellas

delete your computer

comfy af

he's dead bro, its going to linger. and if not he's already behind in development compared to the rest of his draft class.

WEW LAD

i feel bad but i legit laughed and pumped my fist when i heard the simmons news. just good comedy desu

>/nba/

Sorry there champ but we aren't one person. Some people were saying such things, but you shouldn't take that seriously. There is this thing called hyperbole, and irony. Also this thing called trolling.

People like to intentionally make posts that overreact in order to start or continue discussion as it brings attention to their post and what they are saying.

interesting pattern

lore so deep a nigga could drown

HAHA

put me in the cap

nothing to feel bad about, it's not funny that he got hurt, but it IS funny to see thousands of 6er fans get disappointed yet AGAIN AHAHAHAHAH

>this thread

yeah, i'm sure he'll be alright.

but if he's not, it only gets funnier.

would rather see embiid go down again though; i like simmons game and his style of play is good for the league.

brutal

Needs to be archived

Can I be in the cap?

Top kek hahahhhahhahaa

It's funny because now that I think about it.

OKC now has the best version of Wingstop yet.

Westbrook-Oladipo-Roberson is Wingstop plus an actual PG that can put tons of on the ball pressure on defenders, causing steals and turnovers, limiting the moves of opposing PGs. Unlike old Parker or small Mills.

Wingstop 2.0? Or Wingstop Atomic flavor?

i hope they both go down and saric ahahahhaah
id shitpost them to hell ahahahah

>Wingstop

Lmao

Btw, what happened the Spurdora that spammed Wingstop edits? He stopped posting that meme as soon as the Thunder won game 2 in last year's WCSF.

I make OC but it's just face swaps and paint net stuff

I'm here

Wasn't he also the Milana poster?

wow nice dude
i don't think the world can handle your secret dark side ;)

how does it feel to post in the last fully-free /nba/ general?

Literally all one person.

I understand why Bosh is mad but come on its freaking retarded to play another game. the chances are pretty high that he is going to die. You are getting your money anyways

The first stage of grief is denial. He'll come to terms eventually I hope.

no shit you retarded tripfag, lurk moar and stop responding to /nba/'s resident autist

I swear i need to make a PSA picture specifically about not giving Harrayy81 any (You)'s

>"At the end of the day it's how you go about it. You don't send Russ a text and say hey I'm going to the Warriors"
>"It's easier to text and be done with it than actually sit down face to face and actually look your friend and brother in the eyes"

Damn, Perkins seems pretty mad about this. Didn't know he loved KD and Westbrook that much.

this is the same guy that has a fucking stroke every time he sees an image Harry may or may not have used in the past. that little hapa piggy lives in your head rent free senpai

How is this grief? the first time it happened in 2014 I was in grief but now I have accepted him retiring.

the bigger thing about the story is pat riley is actually an asshole

@71585336

I'm gonna reply to him just so he can spazz out and derail the thread just to spite your faggot ass.

Dude, fucking kill yourself.

Not even joking. You have no fucking worth to anyone of thing on the planet earth or the infinite cosmos. You're worthless.

I'm not Harry bitch nigger I just love seeing you chimp out

>I'm not blank
>expects anyone to believe them

Is this your first time false flagging?

Because you're bad at it.

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

both of you please leave.

I guess he's still in disbelief still. He was probably hoping to return to training camp and finally play but he failed the physical so now he must take it in that his basketball career is over

I can get him getting mad at pat and see him saying how come no one talked to him for months. But dont say you are coming back. I really dont want to hate bosh. I want to move away from big 3 because it is clearly over

>mfw Ingram wins ROTY now
>mfw Lakers still finish last in the West

no im not, that guy is RBL forensics, im QBP
you're replying to two different wrong guys now

>last in the west
thats the kings job.

how is it that the wolves are considered to make the playoffs yet the lakers are not? is it just because of coach thibby-dough?

Don't listen to the T Wolf dickriders. It's literally hipsters and casuals getting hyped about a team because of all the obvious talent on it.

They won't make it past the 8th seed and are more likely to finish 9th.

testing ;)

This image never fails to make me laugh.

They literally look like a special ed class on a trip.

gonna need a new thread boys

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

>being THIS late

Lmao.

Stfu, I know your desperate to get accepted but you're seeking validation from a bunch of faggot virgins by using a forced as hell meme. Bitch your prime minster is a faggot feminist, get your shit country in order you cuck