youtube.com/watch?v=DpVffSi6Avg
phillyvoice.com/brandon-graham-game-review-gifs-and-stuff/
phillyvoice.com/carson-wentz-should-be-real-quarterback-stop-dinking-dunking/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steagles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REEEE

REAL THREAD

>t-the AFC East is wide open now
can somebody make a Bills version of this to complete the trilogy of crap?

t. Assblasted Cowshit

Fucking kill yourself patcuck

Contracts don't matter

Would you rather have Siemian or Tannehill?

This one was made first my man

Checked
and no, razor fans knew they had no shot at the division even with Brady suspended

Both are shit

Tanneshit has had years to improve and he hasn't. Gib me semen demon

Siemian.

Tannehill has been in his supposed "breakout" year for 3 years now. It's not gonna happen.

Haven't watched a single broncos game tbqhwy
I just assumed they were garb

I'd rather drink bleach.

Serious question, Dolphins fans: how do you STILL defend Tannehill when, year after year, he performs like that? He is a poor man's Andy Dalton, but at least Andy Dalton can make the playoffs.

3-0

What an awful game

Based on the last two weeks, Siemian

I reported your thread instead, enjoy your ban

I stop after last game. But I wasnt really defending him before. just saying the dolphins have had a lot of holes and tannehill was the least of a lot of those holes

I am so glad I missed it. I am on vacation and completely forgot about it until I saw it on tv.

seriously how is siemian?
Tannehill is good enough for you to expect him to make a leap after one great game.

Would you let a little boy s your d if he wanted it?

Who here /Guaranteed Undefeated Club/

>mfw looking at the rest of your schedule
damn it

Ken is that the head coach? Glad Laurie dodged this bust
Get this hate symbol off of my board
Fuck off Irrelevant, I seriously hope you die a slow and painful death

>This thread
Fucking kek, the Cowshits got triggered hard.

If Dak looks a million times better than winston, how many times better does Based Aryan Rookie Wentz look?

>a billion times senpai

>Irrelevant posting without his trip
Reported for ban evasion, I also reported your thread

Dak has thrown 1 (one) touchdown pass

he'll throw at least 3 on sunday against >our defense

cap this shit senpai

I know, right? They haven't beaten anybody. Pittsburgh isn't supposed to be a good team this year

>patcucks are also pedos who post pictures of little boys

why am I not surprised

THANK YOU MODS

strawpoll.me/11331842

We're still finfans tho.....

Mods = gods

For once, the mods taking their job seriously was a good thing.

>implying it wasn't a false flagging cowcuck

Nice try patcuck I know it was you

>doffins
>toxins

Wtf is Gordon going to rehab for? Nobody gets addicted to pot

It was entirely eagles wentzbottoms

t. cowcuck fan

lel

>ban evading
>downloading pictures of little boys
>being a little pedophile
>being a pats fan

The picture was of Tom Brady we know KNOW

stop trying to defend yourself

webums anyone?

all week 1 and 3

>drawing of a 16yo twink
>little bois

huh

spotted the child molester

>knowing the age of the model
Reported for ban evasion

127 Days Until the Seahawks Win Super Bowl LI.

Neither are asked to do everything that Winston is being asked to do yet. But that's to be expected.

That being said, several teams in this league need to clean out their entire scouting department for overlooking Wentz because of his school. Dak is understandable because he was rough as shit in college but Wentz's film demanded more respect than it got.

So this pretty much confirms that Patriots fans on this board are the scummiest fans in the NFL

>snes

we're in the middle of the season and these generals still are the same shit they are in the offseason

was expecting better

Post a pic that sums up your team's season so far.
>Jets

Reminder that the Raiders will be 4-1 in about 10 days

bet it was BB tbqh

>expecting better

but why

>packers

>Trump supporters
>Racists
>Cred Forums
>Pedophiles
I don't even wanna be a Pat's fan any more

there is nothing wrong with underaged bussy (:

>snhss

>Trump supporters
>implying the region isn't full of shillaryfags

?
I don't know where you're getting your information from but the Eagles are still in the NFCE, meaning they still have to play the Cowboys 2x.

I'm actually surprised there are so many Cred Forumstards among the Pats fanbase considering how many liberals populate New England, it's almost as if they're not from there and just bandwagon the team

I ain't clickin that shit nigga

liberals are racist as fuck. Especially ones from Boston

Looking back at my post I realize now I made it unclear I meant for the next week.

Though I'm semi-confident we will beat the cowboys both times.

>Patriots

Reported. Enjoy your 3 days off

mfw

Irrelevant is a Tits fan

>burrs

>Vikings

I agree with your overall point that libs are racist but it's a more backhanded and condescending kind of racism than the kind you see on here from Cred Forums

Iggles

he gave up on them. Don't blame him or any AFC South team for that matter. Division is even worse than the AFCE

>Irrelevant is a tits fan that bandwagons the Pats

Makes a lot of sense actually

Did he died?

gooodnight

>tfw you know it'll all come crashing down soon enough but are determined to just enjoy the ride before then

They are the team that makes the most people mad. Contrarians love to piss people off so there couldn't be a more logical choice.

ITT: STATISTICALLY TOP 5 QBS

NOT SO FAST, AARON!

Stafford isn't even better than Jimmy G

>Greatest QB since Bobby Layne
Low bar for Lions fans desu, the best you had since then was SCOTT MITCHELL

Post em guys

What the shit? Really? Maaaaan fuck that diaper sniping faggot

They're going to fuck it up soon but at least the offense has been fun to watch the first 3 weeks

I figured a Pats fan would hate the Broncos more since we've been pushing your shit in for years.

well it's tough to be better than the guy with a passer rating of 119.0 this season

>w-we're not still mad about 18-1, honest!

>Jest

If any of you dumb bastards actually thought we were going anywhere with Ryan "One year wonder then shit every time" Fitzpatrick that's YOUR fault.

inb4 Brady is traded for a 7th rounder to the Browns
>Brady gets exposed as a Belicheat babby
>Pats still go 14-2 and win the owl
>Brady immediately retires after setting an NFL record for picks in a season
Absolute pottery

left to right is the non-shit format

Nah, you're like the new Ravens, you're only gonna be comparable to the Pat's fo little while then fall off

I fucking told you faggots Fitzpatrick is mediocre. He will always be the guy who turns to shit the moment you pay him, just like in Buffalo.

if it means the Patriots stay good and continue to cuck the AFC East for another 15 years I like it

Disrespect against Brady will not be tolerated

Behead those who insult Tom

Guys can I switch teams? Pat's fans these days are narcissistic high school dropouts and i can't take it anymore.

>charger fans actually exist
Also do you hate the Giants because of Eli?

I'd drop the Rams and raise the Vikings, but this chart is pretty on point.

You might as well jump off the bandwagon now, Brady and Belichick are both gonna retire soon and then it's back to hiring Rod Rust tier losers for the next 50 years

Eli, Giants fans, the city of New York as a whole. Jets are exempt because I like to watch them get btfo

>these days
they've been annoying as hell for over a decade. It took you this long to finally figure that out?

could tannehill have developed into a better qb if he didn't play WR for 2 1/2 seasons in college?

I feel the same way as you but I'm a Shithawks fan so I have it worse.

I never liked Sammy, dude just rubs me the wrong way.

Rams is basically me liking the uniforms and hating the other NFCW teams. Nice defense too

Winning cultures stay around forever, like the Spurs and the Yankees once it's been instilled, it doesn't go away

100% complete and absolute bullshit. Pats have about as much a winning culture as the Dolphins but Finsfaggots couldn't give a fuck about the team since Marino died

How the fuck is playing the Boys not x2 guaranteed wins?

It's a shitshow getting shittier.

There is literally no more delusional fanbase in the NFL. Fuck I wish that team had never won shit so people had no past to cling to.

>Winning cultures stay around forever

There's no need to fear the future, you're already in it

There's a difference between cheating the salary cap to keep good players and getting role players to play at a high level

Your future is four words: Head Coach Chan Gailey

nah, McDaniels is the next head coach. Which is even worse

>CLE:Norman not expected to shadow Terrelle Pryor
JUST

You're a total fucking retard

Norman doesn't shadow, look what happened when he shadowed OBJ

Again, there's a difference between making sure you spend billions to get the best free agents and getting randoms from KFC to play cornerback

What in the fuck are you even talking about? The browns spend more than anyone

that isn't true at all.
>It took the fucking big three just to beat lelbron and get one title

I hate you. But we suffer in solidarity. The nba needs >us back

Brady would literally will the Browns to a conference championship

don't want to be that guy but I had only one out of my 20 sport watching coworkers mention TNF

To put this in prespective all 20 were hyped week one
Around 12 week 2 , 4 for MNF and 1 for today

Not only that but Twitter was quiet for today

New Pats fans evolved into this whole alt-right contrarian thing in the past five years. Dunno what happened. It's bad tho

all white offense mentality

I almost forgot there was a game today desu. But then again >finns

They aren't even Pat's fans, you can tel they're bandwagon when they shit talk Brady

Reminder that Pats fans in 2009 were calling into WEEI saying they should trade Brady for whatever they could get and move forward with Matt Cassel

I'm 1000% serious

You can go be a Cardinals fan now. That's the new bandwagon.

>NBA WINNING CULTURE
NIGGA THAT SHIT IS SCRIPTED

nfl winning cultures come and go

Pittsburgh had it
Miami had it
Vikings had it
Washington's football team had it
Oakland/LA had it

Somewhat yeah, overall Denver leads it 30-21. These past few games I wouldn't call "pushing our shit in" when they've been close games.
And I don't "hate" the Broncos, if I did then the whole bar would be filled in like with the Ratshits, JEST, Lolphins, and Gnats, but they're still annoying along with their redneck fanbase, and I've disliked them since Elgay was the QB.

Well I know I'm not, but just because I'm over it doesn't mean that I can't hate the team. It's much more than just 18-1, it's Peypey's younger, autistic brother who for years had more rings than his elite brother, it's their injury-faking tactics, it's having their own "Spygate" yet were never prosecuted due to being shit during the years they did it, and fuck Coughlin that old faggot.

Why have it filled out like that? I did too after the first template was ever made, but then someone pointed out that it didn't make sense how we were all filling the charts in.

and they were calling in about Garropollo being the future

thank god those idiots aren't in charge of the Patriots.

>I have no idea how sports marketing works: the post
If it were scripted the lakers and celtics would still be dominating. They're, along with the knicks, by far the most marketable and profitable franchises. Instead there was a period where a team in oklahoma fucking city was the title favorite. Then Cleveland.

t.marketing grad working in mlb

250x2000

kek

Literally counting the days for lebron to retire so they at least have a shot in a few years. I believe in Brad.

but I thought Jimmy the Wop was the future

>Why have it filled out like that? I did too after the first template was ever made, but then someone pointed out that it didn't make sense how we were all filling the charts in.

Easier to read and compare love/hate levels at a quick thumbnailed glance.

Honestly in the east you might. But whoever comes out of the west will eat the celtics alive

>jags

>that game when the C's beat Golden State to end their home streak
a man can dream

Uncucked NFL Power Rankings
(Post TNF Edition)

1. Patriots
2. Vikings
3. Broncos
4. Eagles
5. Packers
6. Seahawks
7. Chiefs
8. Ravens
9. Steelers
10. Giants
11. Panthers
12. Cowboys
13. Raiders
14. Redskins
15. Rams
16. Texans
17. Cardinals
18. Chargers
19. Colts
20. Bengals
21. 49ers
22. Dolphins
23. Falcons
24. Lions
25. Jets
26. Bills
27. Buccaneers
28. Titans
29. Saints
30. Jaguars
31. Browns
32. Da Bears

>spend enormous amount of money buying one of the most elite corners in the NFL
>have him exclusively cover WR2/3s while opposing star receivers run roughshod over the Redsk*ns
wew

How did da Bears get so bad?

The chart of a cuck

You have to keep it longer than 5 years

Just take a knee this season

He and Robinson could've been an elite WR tandem

>#1 offense that low

sure is getting cucky in here

>implying i'm not already sitting it out

:^)

(^:

:^)

move the chargers down to like 27. There are hardly any starters left, I don't even think >we'll manage to beat the saints this weekend

>12. Cowboys
>13. Raiders
>14. Redskins
>15. Rams
>16. Texans
>17. Cardinals
>18. Chargers
>19. Colts
>20. Bengals
>21. 49ers
>22. Dolphins
>23. Falcons
>24. Lions
>25. Jets
>26. Bills
???

Trade away elite players like Marshall and Olsen
Release or refuse to re-sign players that still have some ability like Peppers, Forte, Briggs, Tillman, Jennings, etc
Sign replacement level players and pay them like you should've paid the players that left town
????????
Go 2-14

Keep in mind they lost to the bucks and lakers too. Can't use them as a yard stick.

Honestly the celtics just need a star. If they can get someone like a westbrook or a lillard, or fuck even someone like kyle lowry (who actually shows up in the playoffs) you could be an elite team. The problem is that you're in Atlanta territory right now. A very good team that will never beat the elite teams without some guy who can alter the franchise

John Fox is a fraud

>Atl has number one offense
>Beat Raiders & Saints
>Lost to Bucs

Big deal, you played the raidniggers and aints, as well as lost to the literal worst defense in the league

that's why I said in a few years.

>implying numbers lie

the cucking has to stop

>if it were scripted
>lebron
>sudden rise of curry
>the wc finals
>the NBA finals
Yeah not scripted

lol fuck no. If I ever bailed on the Seahawks I'd be an Eagles fan since I've always liked their colors but I was just shitposting there m8

I wish every team in the NFL was good so that every game isn't boring

Yeah but in a few years Horford is gonna be old as shit
>sudden rise of curry
You mean his ankles finally stopped being glass? Everyone knew he'd be a very good player if he could avoid injury, granted not the way he has been

>tfw rabid Brady fan and only tepid Patriots fan

If he played for the Jasg I'd be rooting for Jacksonville

They did, remember Super Bowl 48?

What is your problem

Took him what 3?4 years? Huge coincidence from good player to elite and team carrying tier

with that logic the eagles should have the #1 offense since they played the browns and bears, objectively even worse teams

Reminder that brady is retiring with the Patriots and there is nothing you can do about it

muh steelers

>rooting for players instead of teams
Literal definition of cuck. I bet you wear his jersey in public.

its funny because this is the regular season and not the superbowl

aints and raidniggers have worse defenses

Have you ever watched basketball? The guy consistently hits impossible shots how do you rig that?

And yeah he constantly had ankle issues the first four or so years of his career. Once those stopped he got good, and at roughly the same time he got an amazing supporting cast. Those things together mean the meteoric rise of a player

>Historic offenses

Go home Broncuck

>leaving off the 99 Rams
I guess since they won the owl it wouldn't support whatever stupid ass point they wanted to make

They're right there at the bottom you autist

>'83 skins

>it could literally have been a naners vs raiders owl that year if it wasn't for the 1983 skins

they didn't leave it off. It's on the bottom, they just happen to be the worst on the list and yet the only one to win an owl.

>2000
>1999
You fucking morons

>5 are from the last ten years
>4 from the last five
>none won the owl
But muh ELITE OFFENSE

If anything the new rules about passing just made offense irrelevant because literally anyone can score big on teams that don't have elite defenses.

I guarantee whoever wins the owl this year will be a team that has a statistically top 3 defense.

cap this

so Broncos again?

Possibly but I expect the bronkeks to fall apart as the season goes on like all Wade Phillips defenses do beyond their first season

Where are all the Eagles trips?

Are you actually retarded?

fucking faggot

There's only like 3 (real) ones
mostly anons like me

Give me one (1) good reason the San Diego Chargers won't make it to the Super Bowl this year!

[spoiler]be gentle[/spoiler]

Porous defense

2 starters left

i was going to make a sb29 joke but then i noticed you said "won't make it to the super bowl" as opposed to "won't win the super bowl"

my bad

And the >Montana 4-0
Meme would have ended too

People tend to downplay raider's defense that year but some user a week before the bowl was talking about Super Bowl winning teams and their defenses and apparently the raiders had a INT in every single game that season post season included or at least a very high ratio of INTs

Mike McCoy

Broncos are winning the west and only the Giants can win the owl while wildcarding with an otherwise mediocre team.

>Bengals not imploding in primetime
>Dalton actually playing well in primetime

Are the Dolphins just THAT shit?

Yes.

I tape a picture of Brady to the back of my girl and fuck her but don't break eye contact with Brady until I pull out and jizz on the picture. Wouldn't wear a jersey in public though.

I met a guy in Bakersfield tonight who arrested Kessler for being a drunk cunt in downtown Bakersfield. Had pics and everything. Hope he gets a DUI

To be fair, Dalton didn't look like shit last year in prime time. Not saying much though

This team will never be good. The sport is slowly dying and I have literally no hope of seeing them win a playoff game. A super bowl appearance is so unlikely for this shit circus that I sometimes consider giving up watching football altogether. The great shithole of Florida will have sunken into the sea before this team is good.

At least I have drugs.

>At least I have drugs

That's the spirit!

Whats your demon of choice friend? Mine Pain killers, specifically oxy and dilaudid.

>blithely rooting for the home team no matter what shitters and faggots are on it

Only cuck here is you. Teams don't matter. Franchises don't matter. Cities don't matter. Only great individuals matter.

The only way you could be more of a cuck than vicariously living through a football player is actually letting someone else fuck your wife. That's literally the only way.

Tom Brady is a millionaire quarterback who has won multiple championships and is a surefire Hall of Fame quarterback. You are some ugly beta-male NEET on a Macedonian river rafting enthusiast bulletin posting about men who are better and more successful than you will ever be. It doesn't get any more cuck than you. Literally you.

I hope you understand that your Tom Brady jersey will never earn you the respect of your peers. They all laugh at you, and now, so do we.

jesus dude

I'm a proud Lions fan. EVERY DAY I am in that den. EVERY DAY I am rooting for my team. I update myself on all the latest news. I check the injury report on a regular basis. I watch EVERY GAME. Even when they are getting blown out. My pride for this glorious team has no end in sight. Till the day I die I will BLEED Honolulu Blue and Silver. Barry Sanders....Charlie Sanders...Joe Schmidt...Dick LeBeau...Dick 'Night Train' Lane....Calvin Johnson. Some of the greatest men to ever represent the game of football. There's a little thing in this city I don't expect a lot of you to understand. It's called Detroit Muscle. We keep getting knocked down but we just keep getting back up. Through all the adversity we will RISE with a purpose. Being the blue collar every man's man city that we are, we have learned to use our talents for the betterment of mankind. I am actually glad my team has never won an owl. You wanna know why? Because when I am 45 and the Lions finally win it all, it will be that much sweeter. All you Patriots fans...Steelers fans...Packers fans...complaining when your team doesn't do well. You are spoiled. Spoiled like the milk Brett Favre drinks because he's too brain damaged to realize it's rotten. So when I see that Lions team take it to the house. Win it all for the Motor City....I will TRULY appreciate it. Not like all you normie successful teams. Detroit rooted itself in the league, being one of the oldest teams in history. It is almost poetic in the way the Lions fell with the city of Detroit. A once great utopia in the 1950's. Reduced to rubble. But were coming back baby. Oh you better believe it. Detroit and the Lions will be back. And when we take over the world again you all will know the words that will be chanted across the entire country.

Forward down the field.
#OnePride

Edibles, cid, shrooms, bars, adderall, etc.

Mostly edibles and psychedelics. The other stuff is great but moderation is the key. Withdrawals, even weak withdrawals, are not fun.

We need an edit with the mudkip wearing a jersey or something.

>Ravens
Cautiously optimistic. Worried a bit about Oakland. Go easy on Baltimore please Raidniggers

>tfw got franchise QB a week before the season started

>Bengals

just another mediocre year where we'll either just barely make it into the playoffs and lose in the 1st round or we'll just miss them and get a shit draft pick

forgot pic

AZUKI AZUSA
Z
U
K
I

A
Z
U
S
A

Sam Bradford is probably the only QB in the league more brittle than RG3

>waiting for the Vikings train to crash like it always does

>Eagles

> being a weeaboo

>Texans

I genuinely have no idea how to judge this season. I think we'll probably dick our way into the playoffs and lose (unless we play the Bengals)

>Checked
>and no, razor fans knew they had no shot at the division even with Brady suspended

I live in Buffalo. You clearly don't.

>dolphins

Just imagine the Calvin Johnson resurgence if he signed with the Patriots this year.

>Norman
>elite
Top laff

>1999 Rams: 526 points (most by Superbowl champion)
You are an actual retarded person.

>numale Patcuck faggots are still this ignorant about contract rights

Kys

>Belichick retiring soon
You having a laff m8? It's not like his body will suddenly give out. The only joy that autist has in life is murdering football franchises.

I heard a guy last week call into WEEI and say they could have been greater with Bledsoe.

>Falcons

For those unaware, the browns aren't going to win a game this year.

Belicheat isn't going to retire within the next 6 years.

Shit, he's not even the oldest coach atm, Pete Carroll is.

I just watched this "roller coaster QB's" thing on NFL.com

What the fuck???

Chicago RB Jeremy Langford and Dolphins CB Tony Lippett used to live next door too me back when they played at MSU. If you guys are interested I got a few stories of this.

>Broncos

How many white girls did they culturally enrich

They almost won against Ravens and Dolphins but they had to Brown it up

They through a lot of partys with lots of white girls. I don't blame them most black girls in the East Lansing/Lansing Area has some kind of STD. So they were fond of white women.

Aaron Rodgers!

Is gay

>Casey Hayward is going fucking ham
>the accepted reason for letting him go at the time was >we needed the money to resign B.J. Raji
>the city of Ted Thomson, his supposedly "deep" ""secondary"" and your 13 time world champion Green Bay Football Packers

no you

SOMEONE IN TIKIS LEAGUE MAKE ME AN OFFER SO I CAN GET A RB
IT ATLEQST RESPOND TO MY TRADES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good thing he's with >muh Chargers now.

Not that they're good.

Chargers could be good if the could stay healthy for whole season. They seriously need to replace their whole strength and conditioning staff

>Chargers could be good if the could stay healthy for whole season

That ain't happening anytime soon, sadly.

Well yeah, they wouldn't be Chargers if the team wouldn't' be half dead come November

They'll be half dead before then, but, yeah.

They did actually replace the strength and conditioning coaches not that long ago, iirc. It's just the curse, man.

My Giants took out alot of those #1 offenses.

Feels good.

>alot

Threadly Reminder:

How many yards will Marvin Jones get next week?

What did he mean by that?

youtube.com/watch?v=DpVffSi6Avg

>who just happy to have a winning record here

lots

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

That dak has a better run game and played against worse teams so he doesn't have to ever throw short as a result of dB's playing too close?

good morning espee

just finished with my morning run and among thoughts of how life is but a futile fight against cognitive dissonance and other comfy insights i recalled how eager i am to see my team get blown out on this upcoming sunday

anyone else share this feel

>played against worse teams

kek

I wasn't gonna say shoo shoo pedo, but but you're one of those faggot that says espee, so... shoo shoo pedo.

do you ever consider being less dumb

i mean

ever

at all

maybe

>tripfaggot
>calling others dumb

well ya

it takes one to know one

yay or nay on the bengals black and whites?

nay

Yay if the helmets were white.

Is vinyl wrapping not allowed per rules?

Fuck off you kiddy diddler

Crazy part of last night is how a weakened Bengals team missing some key players was thoroughly better than the Dolphins in every facet of the game. The Bengals didn't even appear to play a great game but it really didn't matter.

With the talent they've brought in, and Tannehill being in the league for a while, shouldn't the Dolphins be a lot better than this by now?

nice trips

Honestly, if you're in the AFC and unironically trying to win the division, you're a fucking idiot. Brady is bound to retire in 1-4 years. Just tank until he's out and then gun hard the minute he's done.

>seahawks and packers that high

stay cucked lil boy

He has a "tonight.... you" look.

Yeah, but Tannehill fucking sucks and they have zero running game so..

>bretty based desu

I'll never be able to take this man seriously.

it's actually great

Have you ever met eatdatpussy445

Neither

So there is really no way the Eagles have turned around the chip kelly fuck up this fast and this 3-0 start is mostly due some luck and going against super-duper bad defenses right?

>do you ever consider being less dumb
>This statement
>From a tripfag

We'll probably find a way to throw it all away, but pic related

>Browns
>Bears
>Steelies

eagles are waaayyy overrated right now

Peyton bout to train some Chinese god tier QBs. Watch out in about 15 years.

Steelers were a legit win, especially with that score.

But yeah, pretty much anyone can beat the Browns or Bears

>Thank you, Papajohnsu.

they have one legit win
browns and bears are 31st and 32nd so...

looking forward to culturally colonizing china further desu

That could of actually been their least legit win though. Steelers were just bad and it wasn't because of how well the eagles played. Steelers beat themselves instead of the Eagles beating them.

China's probably getting into it because they noticed the IFAF champion is Japan (when it isn't the U.S., and even then Japan is silver) and they're too asspained to not try to beat Japan at everything.

It could be that this was one of those games where Pittsburgh shit the bed on the road. They always have one of those games every year where they do terrible on the road

Will the chefs be able to copy eagles victory this week lads?

Packers

Looking at how much our movies make over there, I bet Goodell wants China money.

A few years before we get NFL games in China I bet.

vikes

>only 15 years till Guangzhou Jaguars Football Team

Chorgers

Mediocre!

Do Asians like BBC?

>that mural
>Random words related to Peyton Manning

Some qtpies though

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

'yes'

Nope

>OMAHA!!
>BRONCOS
>MVP
>SUPERBOWL 50

Cute!

Captain Sweden is very clear on this matter

Maybe

I don't know

Can you repeat the question?

>ywn cuck an asian with your average-sized white dick

That's actually kinda funny.

Black Women and Asian males are generally the ugliest people on the planet, so they deserve each other desu

BLANDA UPP
BLANDA UPP

I wish your team had won anything at all so you wouldn't get so buttflustered anytime the Cowboys are mentioned

>@MarkdanielsPJ
>Brady & Kraft are in a new UFC ownership group that includes Cam Newton, Ben Affleck, Conan O’Brien, Jimmy Kimmel, LL COOL J, Mark Wahlberg

Dat group of people

>Along with Brady and Kraft, also brought into the new UFC ownership group are Cam Newton, Abel “The Weeknd” Tesfaye, Adam Levine, Anthony Kiedis, Ben Affleck, Calvin Harris, Conan O’Brien, Flea, Guy Fieri, Jimmy Kimmel, Li Na, LL COOL J, Maria Sharapova, Mark Wahlberg, Michael Bay, Rob Dyrdek, Serena Williams, Sylvester Stallone, Trey Parker, Tyler Perry and Venus Williams.

I tend to at least lukewarmly support whatever teams Arkansas players end up at. I could care less about the Chargers but I've supported them this season because Hunter is the best recruit we've produced in a while

perhaps but also that everything except wentz' presence in the pocket is overrated and that Philly would have a great offense with or without him

Meanwhile we all know what DAL can look like without Romo

kek

>all of those names
Confirmed for dumb celebs who don't know how to properly manage their money. None of those names shock me as being idiot investors.

You take that back you nigger

>implying anyone on that list does their investing themselves

Yeah I could totally see Guy Fieri daytrading between his trips to diners and dives

I said "generally" it's possible you're the hot exception.
Though come to think of it, arab men are probably uglier on average.

They still have to run it by them.... Tyler Perry, Flea, Guy Fieri, $CAM, MARKY I WOULD HAVE STOPPED 9/11 MARK

Middle easterns in general are digusting. I hate it when people call them "Asians"

Dalton is elite

Sauce?

but the middle east is in asia...

>Am Jags Fan.
Anyone else just sleeping in on Sunday?

>Decker ded

ah well, will miss you my friend, time for Enunwa to be UNLEASHED upon an unsuspecting world

>mfw the state of Josh Dotsons Achilles

Fuggggg D:

Ochocinco's football life premieres tonight on NFL network. Crazy how most remember for celebrations, but there was a few year run where he was the most uncoverable WR I'd ever seen. His prime was shorter than most tho cuz he loved to promote himself off field too.

>Browns that high

T-Thanks

>Raiders get Amari Cooper
>Gets compared to OBj
>Worried that OBj might be the better receiver.
>See OBj chimping out every other week
>Cooper is keeping a level head even after the Bungles gorilla ripped off his helmet and tried to cave his skull in the first game of last season
>Cooper is also making much fewer mistakes than last year.
Can't wait to see his next great reception.

>no this semen demon gf

why live

I miss Riley Cooper.

Dalton is elite so I don't know what you're implying.

I personally think it's disgusting how the nfl had that poor mentally handicapped man play such a damaging game for our amusement

Nice reading comprehension you top faggot..

Let's try this again, because it seems to have flown right over your diminutive little retard brain. Teams are fluid entities. Cities are full of disgusting, unlikable scumbags. Why would anyone blindly root for either of them? You think representing a city or region isn't the pinnacle of cuckdom? It's like an even more pathetic form of nationalism. You want to take credit for something you had no part in, I understand. But admiring great individuals is something altogether different. Culture means recognizing that there are superior individuals, either living or dead, and striving to emulate them in your own life. Now this will undoubtedly sound ridiculous to a piece of shit wagecuck who can't see past his own nose and who thinks any form of respect for another man amounts to homosexualilty. You have never striven for greatness in any capacity, and you never will. Your lot is that of a third rate drudge who can only watch his superiors in action and drunkenly shrug his shoulders. Because you don't get it. You have no concept of longing. You have no great ambitions. The most you've ever wanted in life was a full belly and an easy woman. That is not consistent with greatness. Superior individuals are never satisfied with their current place in the world. Tom Brady has 4 rings. Most quarterbacks his age would be retired by now. But all he has on his mind is the next championship. Anyone who can't admire that is a poor excuse for a human being.

>9 players (7starters) injured
>literally who UDFAs having to play already

All in all, I'm not disappointed by the way they've played. I don't think any rational Browns fan actually expected a surprise 7 or 8 win season. I was in the "3-4 wins" camp, which I felt was more reasonable due to the fact that rarely does any team go through an entire season without a few major injuries. So even if they end up with 1 or 2 wins, it will be okay. At the very least, the young players who probably wouldn't have gotten an opportunity on other teams will get an opportunity to try and step up and make an impression.

I want to stick my dick inside of her and have intense, tits-bouncing sex until we cum, if you know what I mean.

Having a WR with the largest catch radius in the history of the game helps.

Based Browns should be higher. They play with more heart than half the teams on that list.

is jordy nelson still elite?

>cowboys fan
yeah they don't play til the evening

>Still clinging to the world of 3DPD.
Normalfags everyone.

How many wide receivers are elite without being system babies?

Literally threw up six times.

>Iggles fan
>Doesn't hate the Raiders
Remember when we kicked your ass in the Super Bowl? I watched that game live.

Go redskins
Redskins suck

He really needs to work on those drops though. They are so frustrating and they will hold him back

>forgetting 2008

A family friend played for the Raiders in the AFL days. And fuck nigger I wasn't even a twinkle in my dad's eye on 1980

>the only jersey I have is a Joique Bell jersey
>was planning on wearing it to the Rams game, even though he's not playing anymore. Just cause he's my favorite player.
>signs with the fucking Bears
>Can't wear a jersey to the game anymore

Just fuck my shit up desu fampai. Why did it have to be the bears.

>igglesfag
>likes the cardinals

Weird

>Not throwing up figurative to quadruple your vomiting output

He's gotten a lot better about not dropping passes. The problem is it's spread out to the rest of the receiver corps like insidious STD.

>playing against the Colts

There's a chance...

>O'Brien confirms J.J. Watt is officially out for the season.

RIP in peace texans

idk he a major drop on 3rd down to put the game away last week

>Rest In Peace in piece

dumbass

too vague, I'm going to need clarification on what you mean by this.

Epic

It's a meme you dip

Out of curiosity, why is Bell your favorite player?

And if that game happened last year, he'd had dropped half of the passes he caught. It's infuriating he dropped that one pass, but at least he improved.

What brings you back to hueland?

>You will never be meme'd

Honestly the browns actually look like they've given up on the season

That's true and I have to remember he's only 21/22 so he's still really young

Not with that attitude.

I really can't help but love carson wentz.

Tfw I realize that I'm actually racist after seeing what niggers do.

>yfw Pie in the Sky is actually Riley Cooper

literally the biggest retard on the internet

as if, I'm a tall guy who likes to think he's athletic but am nothing in reality so I shall ski and enjoy life.

Sup

Both Grapololol amd Brady perform the exact same in Belichecks system. It's when belicheck retires, nobody gives a fuck about brady passed casuals and homosexuals.

Also there are eild card spots...

>people forgetting how incredibly clutch Brady has been, making him the literal GOAT.

>18-1
Clutch.
Come on user, if you are going to assume the entire teams success is solely based on brady, like someome who doesn't even watch football, you have to take into consideration the two OWL losses.

Believeland

Kill yourself.

I liked him better as Oakland's QB tbqfuegwh...

What was his problem?

would have been 4 owl losses were it not for Brady's clutchness. Also, 18-1 is the literal definition of luck and refball to the max. Everyone knows there was holding on that play, everyone knows it was the luckiest catch in superbowl history. But it still happened.

Shut the fuck up you meme loving pieces of shit. I will literally beat the shit out of you if I see your manlet faggot asses in real life.

>raised by white parents
>talks like this.
They must be so fucking proud...

Making Pats faggots cry bitch tears every year.

>muh holding
There's holding or PI on most plays user, that's why they use judgement on when to call it.
Also
>when Giants do good it's luck.
>when patriots do good it's all Brady

>0-4 in the owl without brady's Clutch
Yeah man, that endzone pick he had on Wilson was Clutch af.
I think the reason i hate patriots fans is they insult their entire team amd coaching staff by attributing all success to their reasonably good quarterback. And then blame all their shortcomings on luck and refball.

Anyway the real story of 18-1 wasn't that one throw. It was 60 minutes of the Giants D-line dominating. You don't score only 14 points as an "unstoppable offemce with a god QB" and then blame a lucky touchdown or your defence.

>he doesn't know where the quote is from

How do you figure?

kek

Oh no, what's going to happen to deckers big dick?

hey guys what do you think is worse:

>patsfags trying to give all the credit to Brady, when Belichick is probably the best HC of all time
>pats haters trying to discredit Brady, who is inarguably one of the top 3 QBs of all time

Had Brandon Graham finally shedded the label of "bum we took over Earl Thomas?" he's arguably the second best player on the defense, and actually makes offenses choose between doubling him, and letting Cox run free, or letting him run free to double Cox.

I only ask because in the last couple weeks, it looks like they're still trying to put it together. The defense hasn't looked totally incompetent within regards to the personnel they have. It's one thing to return the same defensive unit 3 or 4 years in a row where the players have experience in the system an the assignments are second nature, but another entirely to have new starters every year, and every week within the year who are still learning and adjusting. That would be like hiring someone off the street with a bachelors degree but no experience and asking them to perform the same as someone who has been at the same job for 10 years. There is no replacement for experience. Experience is what Cleveland sorely lacks now more than ever, but if the young team is kept together (for the most part) for a few years, then they have the opportunity to gel as a team and create a winning attitude and culture. Anybody who thinks it can be done overnight is a fucking idiot.

>Bosa ruled out
>again

Dude has been day to day for weeks

Don't worry, after Buffalel gets BTFO this weekend someone will make one.

yay a breath of fresh air, now get ready for this seasons dick in your ass. Eagles will get no love from the top tier teams.

Bust.

>iggles

That really doesn't have anything to do with my question.

He'd better Prob owl this year.

here's your answer, nah. B graham is still comparably a bum

Anyone have the sad cutler version of this?

actually watch football and shut the fuck up

phillyvoice.com/brandon-graham-game-review-gifs-and-stuff/

On the flipside, we have two top safeties for a much better price!

Jimmy Kempski is a national treasure

phillyvoice.com/carson-wentz-should-be-real-quarterback-stop-dinking-dunking/

Kek.
Thanks.
Not sure it was the one i was thinking of but it will so

Hating on Belichick. Brady is great, but Belichick is the GOAT, whether we like it or not.

Why do Pats fans even hate the Jets?I get we're in the same division, but realistically speaking what have >we done in recent memory to justify hatred?

What, >we cucked you back in 2010? Or that game last year? That is literally all that is popping into my head.

what is worse is non pats fans talking about the patriots, just shut the fuck up about that team already

The first cause it's actually true.
The second is a joke.
Brady isn't even the top 3 to be in the league the same time as him.

its boston vs new york, what the hell do you expect? Are you new here?

okay you win, pats haters are worse

I don't like them for having tall receivers like decker and Marshall because it's hard for some of pats manlet cbs

people like this make me like the pats more, its pathetic how you act

what a guy
if he stays cleveland might be coming back

Brady lovers everyone
>I think belicheck is one of the GOAT coaches who led his team brilliantly to many success.
YEAH BUT YOU DIDN'T SUCK OFF BRADY SO WHY DO YOU DO YOU HATE THE PATRIOTS, THE TEAM YOU JUST PRAISED'S COACH.

I'm being objective.
Belicheck is a great coach.
Rapistburger, Brees, and Rodgers are all better QBs atm.
And that's just 2016 active QBs.
Tbh in Belichecks system i bet Alex Smith woupd do quite well and everyone would suck him off. But in Kansas he just get's looked passed.

>A team can't have both the GOAT coach and the GOAT QB because it's not faiiiiiir
You're just a whiney little bitch.

You can't spell Tom Brady without system babby

I never said that.
Definitely true of the niners under walsh and Montana.

I wonder what brady on another team would do to crush his fans.

Tom Brady has broken 30 TDs without Randy Moss or Rob Rob Gronkowski

When other QBs hit 30 TDs they're a WR Babby

Brady does it and he's GOAT

literally a yards machine with 5-8% completion percentage added due to the system and belicheats inability to draft WRs

Before calling Brady a "system babby" ask yourself how many other QBs would have been able to put up the greatest statistical passing season of NFL history on that 2007 team

Brady's stats are literally Eli Manning Tier now that we have Eli Manning's stats in a west coast offense

Roeth, Rivers, Brees, and Rodgers all play in systems with harder throws, especially brees/rodgers on that deep crossing pattern

Why would I call Brady a system babby when he's only played in one system?

>dinking and dunking
>bad
>implying Tom Brady didn't dink and dunk his way to 4 Owl rings
>implying dink and dunk isn't the GOAT offense

In 2007, Matt Hasselbeck would've been the optimal QB for that team.

Saying "I think Brady is one of the greats, but I think there are a few others better than him because much of his success can be attributed to Belichick" would be a valid opinion.

Saying "Brady is just slightly above average and he's all product of the system" is retarded.

What if the Bengals picked up Gordon?

Marvin Lewis has a pretty good track record with troubled players.

>AJ Green on one side of the field
>Josh Gordon on the other

Unstoppable

Its satirical. Jimmy Kempski basically made a post saying that
>West Coast based dink and dunk ain't bad
>Wentz takes his shots downfield too
While trashing a Football Outsiders writer

Is Josh Gordon seriously just addicted to weed or something? Or is he just so dumb that he keeps getting caught?

What does that have to do with being a "system baby" you retard?
It's not just some random pjerotive for bad.

Dem' Boys - were 2-1 with only a 1-point loss to NY which we would have won if Baily was allowed to attempt the 602 yarder

>all with a QB thats not fucking our shit to hell

Couldn't be happier considering the situation

I think he is top 5 in the NFL at the moment. It's a 53 man roster let's not get carried away.

dude just had a lot of bad luck

got hurt early in his career, then had to play in a shitty scheme under a complete retard in Jim Washburn (who hated Graham, btw) and a OL coach-turned-DC (thanks again for that, andy), THEN had to play under an even bigger retard in Billy D and a HC who pretty much hated the entire concept of defensive football.

If he was playing on the Seahawks (or some other meme team with a hyped defense) for the past 2-3 years, he's probably universally considered a top 3 DE in the NFL.

>gnats
WHEN WILL THE FIGUIRE OUT MCADOO IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM!? How many more razor cakes, 1 point lesses, turnovers, 4downs in the redzone etc. The only mistake coughlin ever made was not doing everything in his power to get rid of this cuck.
I would of rather we hired chip fucking kelly.

Actually, now that I read that article, the tweets the article are in response to are by a Football Outsiders writer who is a Peyton Manning fan massively butthurt about Tom Brady, seeing a QB dink and dunk must bring back memories of Peypey getting BTFO.

Because under the logic that its the system you could put any number of QBs on that team and have them put up comparable numbers.

A bunch of teams run the same kind of offensive system as the Pats by the way.

Unless the logic is that somehow Brady happens to just be really good in one system, but terrible in others. However, that's even more retarded because there's no reasonable evidence or real reason to think that way.

Meant for

Idk it just seems they're demoralized
Hadens hurt
Tamons hurt
Bobby and mcclown are hurt
Joe is getting older
A good portion of the team got gutted in FA
Gordon is never coming back
Coleman broke his hand days after a breakout game
They honestly look tired when I watch them

>unless you are saying brady happens to be really good in one system but terrible in others.
Yes. This is exactly what we are saying.
The evidence is his incredibly long career it's not rocket science.

It's not that unreasonable to think Brady would struggle in other systems. He's never had the arm strength or elusiveness to work in a system that uses a lot of deep routes, for example.

>Cards

what if the eagles changed their name to the beagles

would we win the superb owl

Are the Dolphins enjoying Byron Maxwell?

What is that "system" that Brady excels in?

He also never had any receivers that could consistently get open deep. Well except Moss. And we all know how that worked out.

Go back to '07, one of the only years when he had a top tier deep threat, and tell me Brady struggled with the deep ball.

Manning spent his entire career in the same offensive system. The one year he was brought out of it he completely shit the bed. By that logic he's even more of a system babby than Brady.

>yfw you realize Josh Gordon has probably cost himself $100 million for some weed

People actually think it's weed?

who knows for sure, but all the past offenses have been b/c of weed

you're my favorite Eagles user mikasaposter

t. renowned tripfag

It's different if literally made and ran the system. But i concede he was shit in a kubiak offence.
>im new to football.
Please watch a few games before posting here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steagles

I can't believe they swapped picks for thst

In 2007, Randy Moss, despite all the records set during that season, still posted a Y/C below his career average. So yes, Brady struggled with the deep ball. Moss was getting fewer yards per catch with Brady than he was the rest of his career.

Do people actually believe Denever isn't the best team in the NFL right now?

Is he Elgay's and Peypey's love child? He looks like both of them

When I wrote the question "what is that "system" that Brady excels in?" I fully expected you to not reply or to reply with "go watch some games poortugal", and you haven't dissapointed.

If Brady is a "system baby", what is the "system"? It's not a hard question.

>inb4 no reply / evasive reply

Why the fuck wasn't he starter last year?

thats cause Baltimore is easily the best team in the NFL right now

They created him in the Broncos official big papa chicken parm laboratory. He's a science experiment.

uh, they had peyton fucking manning

It's really not a gotcha question user

That's why i fucking said it. It's not even controversial or debated really. He plays in arguably a variation of a west coast offence, but at this point I'd say it's just a Bill Belicheck offence at this point.
Kind of like a Chip Kelly offence is calles just that. It's a system. Most teams run one.

based howie

Literally doing worse than late Brett Favre at the end of his great career. They benched him for ShitWeiler half the season anyway.

he made the plays when they mattered in the playoffs

Give me a break

He had literally 0.5 yards less per catch in NE than he did during his time in Minnesota even with Culpepper and his cannon throwing to him during that time and Moss being in his early to mid twenties compared to his thirties.

It's even less of a difference if you factor in his time in Oakland. Just admit Brady could throw the deep ball.

They'll beat Washington and Tenneshit

Its never going to be Tebow Time ever again.

He did okay. I don't even mean the playoffs. I get the fear of the unknown there, and the defense that could carry anone who doesn't totally fuck up. But over osweiller i mean at least.

We can only hope he takes the MLB by storm. He was actually so fucking fun to watch, Jesus Christ. I honestly believe if it wasn't for the hype he'd be on a roster right now.

Rotoworld is savage today.

>Charles Clay (knee) is listed as questionable for Week 4.
>Clay is consistently listed as questionable, plays, and does very little.

>Tony Romo (back) is listed as questionable for Week 4 against the 49ers.
>It's hard to take the Cowboys' injury report seriously at this point.

>Dez Bryant (knee) is officially listed as questionable for Week 4.
>Bryant has no chance of playing at San Francisco, but Cowboys owner Jerry Jones likes to create his own realities, and then try to live in them.

>Bucs WR Cecil Shorts (hamstring) is out for Week 4.
>Indeed, Shorts is still in the league. We just looked it up.

he could but he wasnt the best at it, his game has always been best at the intermediate and short level, which is why bellichick has never bothered to give him another deep threat again.

but he did give him Gronk, which isn't a bad consolation prize having the best redzone threat this side of Cam Newton.

I don't even care if it made Denver shitty again. The memes were the absolute best.

He was only fun to watch if you weren't a Broncos fan

>mfw this goober thinks he's gonna out duel famous on sunday

Sunday looking based. Pretty much non-stop action from midday with Man Utd v Stoke and then NFL

Kek.
>be Jerry Jones
>Demand Romo play injured in game you are gonna win anyway.
>he ends up throwing cause playing injured
>makes injury worse misses way to much fucking time.
>second round of the playoffs wasn't fun to watch.
Fuck it. Id take him on my team

Speak for yourself. I liked him.

>the ellusive Bucs D will stop the Broncos
>the powerhouse that is the Bucs offense will score against the Broncos

So he plays in a variation of the west coast offense, like half the league. There is nothing in Belichick's offense that is fundamentally different than any other West Coast offense, other than the playcalling method which is still also used by other coaches in the league and wasn't invented by Bill Belichick.

Brady's struggles with the deep ball go all the way back to college. His weak arm and slow-footedness have always been his flaws. FFS, why do you think he fell to the 6th round in the first place? Why do you think the team doesn't bother with the deep game? Why do you think they load up on TEs and slots? They understand his strengths and weaknesses, and work with it.

Migrate after this dies

Do you have a point user?
Other than some irrelevant amd also false assumption that Belichecks system is the same as half the NFL?

>Why do you think the team doesn't bother with the deep game
>the one year they bring in Moss he puts up the greatest passing season ever

Brady is better at the short stuff, I'm not denying. But he could throw a legitimate deep ball in the NFL. Go watch his fucking throws to Moss. Come on man.

>only successful at the deep ball when paired with the greatest deep ball receiver of all time
>He's an NFL calibre deep man! Go watch the tape!
That's not exactly a glowing endorsement of his deep ball skills. I can't tell if you're trolling or not.

A FUCKING LEAF
A FUCKING LEAF IS THIS RETARDED

The only reason he's only thrown 1 is because every time he's in position to throw one Jerruh wants to run it

>Jags

>successful with the only deep threat receivers he's been given (moss/stallworth)
>why hasn't he been successful with more players!

i don't know what you want. he put up the numbers as well as the "tape" that year.

Pats

STOP IT

>this is Cred Forums related

Or dallas's shit recievers drop easy passes

That's only Dez

>Patriots

jesus christ patsfags are retarded

>this early
>just to get system babby on a thread header

>baltipoor
>almost being beat by bills, browns, and jaguars
>best team in the NFL right now

>black women
>ugly
pick uno senior

a win is a win is a win

t. 2012 Eagles fan after week 2

Chiefs bros, do you expect him this weekend?
Will he produce anything if he plays?

So much this. I can't handle another collapse.