>Rooney "trying" to press on an opponent
>Zlatan's face when

toppest kek

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GNev2/status/778185383842545664
streamable.com/cpgz
streamable.com/i6up
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey-dX8nJEWQ
independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/wayne-rooney-salary-four-times-greater-than-entire-manchester-united-squad-in-1969-accounts-reveal-a6838386.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>His smile and optimism: gone

that wasn't rooney, it was mata (mata is wearing number 10)

at least try to educate yourself before unleashing hate on the biggest club in football history, you fucking faggots

ha ha you cheeky fucker

>mata is wearing number 10
really

Nice I seen that title on reddit too op

glad Zlatan is getting paid Rooney's weight in gold, he's too good for this shit

>history

Thanks for the post Reddit

>no still image of ops example.

autism

>this is a NT captain in England

>someone post the Donaldo being ticki tacka'd webm

How's life on the spectrum

SO MUCH PASSION

£300,000 A WEEK'S WORTH OF PASSION!

>Steven Gerrard's little skippy doo away from the area as soon as he sees what happened

It's so unsurprising to him how shit the English team is, it's hilarious.

I had like 10 webms of his performance with Iceland but lost them all.

did I just got trolled?

u tell me XD

>y-yeah he was shit but he was still our best player
>d-dominated the midfield against Wales la, he can defo play there
Rooney apologists during the Euros were the worst

>sycophants on r/reddevils right now talking about how his play is good because he was "holding shape"

I think you're managing.

Someone should teach Ibra about energy conservation. A good striker knows he should run only when he needs to.

>people still deny Rooney as the best English player of all time

>Wayne scuffs a tap in against shit tier opposition in meaningless game
>where are the haters now? 700 upboats

>scores a penalty
>5 "IN DEFENCE OF WAYNE ROONEY" threads pop up

EIDF is the worst thing in history.

The worst thing is Rooney's friends in the media like Scholes and the Neville brothers saying shit like "he has to play" constantly, despite him being utterly abject shit. Redditors are annoying but irrelevant. Media pundits influence opinion.

To see Danny Murphy waxing lyrically about Rooney's range of passing on MOTD burns the edges of my soul.

What does the Man Who Shat Himself say about Rppney?

the smarter Neville doesn't defend rppney

Hearing Robbie Savage last night on commentary question Mourinho because he wasn't playing Rooney, as if he ought to have a place on lock was just sickening to listen to.

twitter.com/GNev2/status/778185383842545664

>robbie savage

there is your problem

Just a spastic welsh cunt

I don't think you are, you embarrassing spastic.

streamable.com/cpgz

LOOK AT THE RANGE OF PASSING

This man gets £300,000 per week do slightly jog

>getting frustrated by Cred Forums posts.
Sad

>the smarter Neville

literally 300k a week

>Rooney Mata

>88th minute
>0 shots on target
>sterling falls over in the box
>penalty to england
>rooney scores
>clive tyldseley: "and that's why england need wayne rooney!"
everytime.

>300k
>every single week
>for the next 3 (three) years

You can't come up with a spoopier story

>It's so unsurprising to him how shit the English team is

well, he knows it first hand

3 (2Cb, 1 pivot , diagonal to both), front 2 of ibra & rooney,

Ibra doesnt press by first blocking a lane between the two CB's, Rooney even if he presses the pivot , the pivot can play a 1 touch pass to the free CB(the free man)>>If rooney continues his press to the receiving CB ,the Cb can play a vertical pass to a dropping mid who'll play a one touch pass to the free pivot.

Literally a 3v2 superiority both numerically & positionally.

>pundits on the web "analysing" this basic positional play exercise.

Rooney is independently shit , this clip doesnt show anything else but mouyes lack of understanding midfield play & hence shitty pressing.

Jesus

Problem with English players is they're all pace.

Gerrard was great when he was young. Covered every blade of grass on the field and had the strength for fantastic ball range.

I don't think it's 300k a week. RVP got 250k a week when he first came to United. Rooney had the same salary and then got a new deal. However, the rumor at the time was that it was raised to 300k. That was never true.

The new deal basically gave him the same wages, but now had United's marketing team working for him/image. So essentially, it's better than 300k a week as those sponsorships bring in a lot of cash. The 300k a week bs kind of just stuck due to that initial rumor.

>Litterally reposting /r/soccers most busy thread
Is Cred Forums offically dead?

>Rppneytriesthrougballtorashford.wenm
That was so shit I can't even. He would've been 1v1 with a decent through ball

Still a completed pass

streamable.com/i6up
streamable.com/i6up
streamable.com/i6up

rooney simply wanted to give more width to united's attack, and he did it perfectly

Of course I don't expect the edgy kids at 4reddit have a clue about tactics. I guess they wanted him to score a blooter from midfield or some other fifa shit

Would Rooney still be playing if Ferguson was there?

Fergie was 1 transfer window away from selling him

>knowing that its a reddit post

Erase yourself from existence.

Bit rich given that zlatan's total lack of pressing lost the manchester derby

I must assume you have some kind of insider knowledge to make such a post Mr. Burger.

No webm because Im a newfag but I did find this shitty quality video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey-dX8nJEWQ

>Gerrard still lead his current team to beat the MLS team I follow
IT'S NOT FAIR

This Seemed fairly obvious at the time that he had his number and knew he was on the way out.

We can thank Moyes for the contract to 2019 at 300k a week.

You can find worse in US leagues actually. A guy like Chris Bosh will get 500 000$/week for the next 2 years without playing any game. And it would not be fair to talk about Kobe's last years...
Franchises like the Nets or the Knicks also wasted insane amounts of monies those last decadesby, thinking piling up shitloads of ball hogs on 15/20 millions $/years would make a proper team.

Go look up Rooney's new deal. Unless you forgot the details surrounding that whole situation already.

300k was never confirmed. What was confirmed was that he got United's marketing team as part of his new deal.

>United captain Rooney reportedly earns £260,000 a week, around £13.5million a year

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/wayne-rooney-salary-four-times-greater-than-entire-manchester-united-squad-in-1969-accounts-reveal-a6838386.html

apex kek

Can't blame Rooney. Mourinho is the coach, Man Utd 1-0 up. Players are forbidden to leave their own half. Zlatan however does what Zlatan wants.