You could literally pick up a Real Madrid/ Barcelona youth team and win this meme league

you could literally pick up a Real Madrid/ Barcelona youth team and win this meme league

how does that make you feel soccer watchers?

Other urls found in this thread:

nycfc.com/post/2016/02/25/new-york-city-fc-academy-begins-tournament-spain
youtu.be/uswYt7nszgQ
youtu.be/1nrVAKWXnLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being this insecure

keep fighting against MLS. Soccer is here.

nycfc.com/post/2016/02/25/new-york-city-fc-academy-begins-tournament-spain
>Being this Mad
>Real MAD youth tying Amerifat youths
You're only making your continent look worse

I don't think they care. The far majority of them bandwagon european teams and suck yuro dick 24/7 anyway.

Such is the life of an american.

seems like youre the only one that gives a shit mate

How cucked by spain are you that you can't use your own league?

Oh wait portugal's league might even be worse than MLS.

I mean, we don't have much of an option to watch Quality Soccer. Our League is shit because money would rather be injected into adverthandegg or Boreball than Soccer.

We are bare;y picking up the pace because it seems that NOW teams are seeing that there are spics willing to play for the US and US Teams. Of course, there are few Whites that do enjoy the sport.

Hopefully having the likes of Christian Pulisic will encourage more parents to enroll their kids into Soccer than Adverthandeggconcussionball.

Well I mean I have to agree with you considering the only soccer fans here are either immigrants or wannabe Europeans, or self-hating faggots like Its unlikely soccer will ever become bigger than baseball or football honestly. The fact that parents enroll a lot of their children to soccer is nothing new, its always been kinda a kiddy sport that kids stop doing after they start to grow up. Even when parents pull their children out of football because its scary they almost never go to soccer.

well there you go
to add to this my local soccer team VC Fusion which is in what is considered the 4th tier in America the PDL
beat Rangers 3-1

They play even worse than their names seem. They have washed up stars but even the young players are so... slow. All the teams play horrible hoofball, I've never seen a MLS team try to play nice..

>Self hating faggot

How? He made a valid point. We are finally picking up the slack, more people are going into soccer than football and hopefully in a few years that will reflect on the sport here.

why 3 stars?
why is USA so obsessed with stars?

I watched a few MLS games this year, first time in about 4 years that I decided to care... mostly bc the Rapids are good again and we gots Timmay Howard.

Its still bad, but not nearly as much hoofball as I remember. and I don't know what you mean by slow, decision making or actual footspeed? bc American coaches run the hell out of their players. Fitness trumps actual ball skills in training, unfortunately

Have you not seen our flag? That alone should give a reason why.

>MLS is slow

Other way around. The liga mx is so fucking slow and boring to watch. All the players seem unfit and lazy and the plays are so fucking slow in comparison to MLS.

No. The pace is so so terrible. Being a big nig isn't the only way to be fast.

Lol

youtu.be/uswYt7nszgQ

>slow buildup

>everyone walking around

>no one pressing

>maybe 3 players at most involved in a play

>defenders slowly jogging around

>passes take more time

youtu.be/1nrVAKWXnLI

>everyone on the move

>ball moves faster between the players

>defending is mediocre admittedly but the defenders are constantly tracking back and giving full effort

>every player in the midfield pressing

This isnt to say that MLS is better than liga MX but to show that MLS has a faster pace than that drudgery boring shit Liga MX. On top of that players like Cubo who played in both leagues admit that the pace is faster here.

>not supporting your local team

Why are faggots so obsessed with the MLS? 99.9999999% of MLS fans don't obsess with league status, but it seems like a lot of Yuros and butthurt Ameripoors are obssesed with getting mad about MLS.

We enjoy MLS, most of us follow European soccer too because we love the sport. Why is it this hard to understand?

this

don't the ageing, washed up superstars that MLS gets from Europe complain that MLS is too fast and physical?

Reminder:

Real Madrid would be a mid level club if they played in the MLS.

The thread should have ended here desu

How can the MLS even be treated seriously when they don't even have a relegation/promotion system

There isn't a pro/rel system because smaller market teams would be forced out of the league immediately and their owners would be pissed and sell as fans wouldn't show up to watch any matches. Instead MLS has salary caps that allow small market teams to compete with the large market teams while the league continues to add more clubs like Atlanta, minnesota, and miami.

Pro/rel will exist someday in the MLS, but you have to understand that the league is still young and only has taken off in popularity over the past 6-10 years. It's going to take probably for the USMNT to do well in a major tournament to get more Americans to start watching MLS and supporting their local clubs.

The entire MLS salary budget is something like $150m rofl lmao lol

That's why I'm a Barcelona fan

Does your country even have 150 million?

Hey fuck you!! I'm a true Madridista! Hala Madrid!

Pretty sure LA Galaxy could win the Shitmierda Liga and be competitive or at least a decent mid table club in most European leagues

Soccer is gay tßh.

Ofcourse Jamal, we're not Malawi or something. Get your shit together.

There are about 5,000 people in this country who can name more than 5 MLS players who haven't played for the US National Team. No one follows it, no one watches it, no one talks about it.

well, its soccer so I could give 2 shits

Just saw a bit of dynamo vs nycfc, no wonder yall get shit on concachampipns all the time, hoofing everyball, no buildup play unless a pair of foreigners decide to step it up, pirlo isnt remotely trying, soon as players get to the opposing players box they cross without lifting their heads, teams losing balls left and right, wtf is this shit. Im positive a newly ascended team in liga mx could make the playoffs in mls no sweat.

>no wonder yall get shit on concachampipns all the time
We get shit on because "concachampipns" happens in the MLS preseason while Liga MX is in the middle of their season.
I'm not saying MLS is great, but it's not a fair fight.

Well Chicano, as it turns out Necaxa is playing NYCFC in Aguascalientes next friday. We can see how that pans out.

This.

This. Couldn't name any of them honestly.

>this guy parroting shit he heard some dude in an affliction shirt at the bar say once

Fucking true

It's so it doesn't out grow the market. If not then LA would just try to buy Ronaldo for 150m. It happened in the 90's with the NASL that's why they had to start over again. It's not because don't have money to spend it's the exact opposite.

>Romania
>Since USSR
>Having money