What is the worst PL team Messi could join and still win the title?

Everton?

Arsenal

Probably liverpoop

City

Wouldn't this manlet just get bullied by the physical game in England?

>City
>In the mighty EPL
He would get exposed as Guardiola is getting exposed weekly right now

I doubt it, plenty of small and quick players have done just fine in the Premier League. Sanchez, Mata, Eriksen, Coutinho.....all manlets.

Probably Spurs. I think he could get Everton into the top 4, but not win the league. I've always wanted to see a GOAT-tier player go to one of those "mid-tier" clubs (Spurs, Schalke, Liverpool, Sevilla, etc.), just to see how big of an impact he would have. Shame it would never happen.

suarez in liverpool m8

le liga manager does shit:
>pl is just hoofball lol. of course he hasn't done well when all the tactically inept english players don't know their head from their arse

le liga manager does well:
>haha pl is easy. sevilla would win it by christmas

>Messi outside of his Barca comfort zone

The little autist would be crying to go back to Spain by December

I think he means literal GOAT

Suarez is the best striker in the world but not quite Messi or Maradona tier. Speaking of which, Maradona at Napoli is a bretty gud example

stoke

Middlesbrough.

Right, but Suarez became world class at Liverpool. He wasn't a superstar when he bought him.

>front 3 of messi, bojan and shaqiri
if you'd said that was going to be barca's frontline 5 years ago it would be a reasonable prediction

*when they bought him

Messi can't carry a stacked Argentina team to an international title, what makes you think he could make a mid-table tier team win the PL? I think he'd win 1 or 2 titles in 10 years if he played for Arsenal though.

>probably Spurs
>implying that he'd start over Lamela

>what makes you think he could make a mid-table tier team win the PL?

Suarez almost did it, and Messi is better than Suarez.

>I've always wanted to see a GOAT-tier player go to one of those "mid-tier" clubs (Spurs, Schalke, Liverpool, Sevilla, etc.), just to see how big of an impact he would have. Shame it would never happen.

Most recent example i can think of is Ronaldo to Inter. They were a UEFA cup side at the time, but not really mid-tier i guess since they were still a top 4 team in their league.

None of those players score a lot of goals though, most are playmakers and Sanchez has the physical strength to overcome the manlet issue

But they're completely different players. Messi needs a team that completely suits him to shine, Suarez doesn't.

>I've always wanted to see a GOAT-tier player go to one of those "mid-tier" clubs (Spurs, Schalke, Liverpool, Sevilla, etc.), just to see how big of an impact he would have.

Maradona did this with Napoli in the 80s. They had money, of course, but before he showed up they were like 8th or 9th in Serie A. Ended up winning 2 titles in Serie A back when Serie A was the GOAT league.

imagine if someone like neymar or griezman
had gone to leicester instead of mahrez

we'd unironically be calling him the goat

>Epl
>superstars

lel

You mean before or after they became great? Because I'm pretty sure that Neymar joining Leicester in 2015 would cause Cred Forums to have a collective heart attack.

i mean literally signing last year. the transfer wouldn't have made any sense but lets just ignore that.

as it stands nobody really knows how leicester managed to win last year but if they'd signed a big player everyone would just say it was down to them

They finished 8th with Maradona in his first season. It took them few years to assemble title contending squad.

>Guardiola is getting exposed weekly right now

Which is why Manchester City is First in the League right?

Tottenham will get shat on. Screencap this. The only big issue he had was against Celtic, but then again Barcelona also has issue at Celtic Park.