Cavs Management once again FUCKING THINGS UP in offseason

You MotherFucking Cavs general management! Do your Fucking jobs! Get this deal done Motherfuckers!

This is the defending championship team, first time in they history and your already in the offseason Fucking things up again? Look, Lebron already had to step in!

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17678756/lebron-james-stumps-cleveland-cavaliers-sign-jr-smith
>James said "J.R. did his part. J.R. did his part. He showed up every day. Worked his ass off every day. Became a two-way player, a model citizen in Cleveland and he's a fan favorite, obviously we all know that. All of the sudden now he's a season-ticket holder at the Indians games."

J.R. Smith is a World Fucking CHAMPION! He don't work for no Chump Change! Give him his damn money that you owe him!

LeGM needs to man up and get it done then

stop whining in public

His belly button looks like a butt hole.

>negotiating through the media through another player

Reason enough not to re-sign him.

JR won the game. He doesn't go on that 8-0 run to start the 3rd quarter they get btfo

its always easy for lebron to spend someone elses money

The Cavs is in debt to Lebron! He Fucking BUILT THAT!

No Lebron = No Championship

He basically owns that team in a non-financial sense.

Why doesn't black jesus send him a contract from heaven?

>first time in they history
>He don't work for no

shit grammar confirms JR is OP

You MotherFucker.

Why? Anyone in the league can jack up 20 3's a game and disappear on defense.

>World Champion
>in a league made of american teams

Top kek

So JR won't work with the management or whatever, I get that. Why's LeBitch crying about Smith going to Indians games? I know he doesn't care about other Cleveland teams (fag supports the Yankees and Cowboys IIRC) but what's his problem?

I don't know what kind of money they're disputing over but I don't think he'll be great enough for a large sum desu

JR smiff is unironically my favorite player

based pipe layer

this is exactly like the Tristan Thompson deal last year

Exactly why I'm not worried but holy shit senpai, give the man his money.

>being Cred Forumsio

>Why's LeBitch crying about Smith going to Indians games?
You're still using "LeBitch" so I know you're not very intelligent, but what he means is that Pip3 is 100% committed to the Land.

Was this a joke?

Why does Lebron always have to get involved and step in just to get the right moves done? He shouldn't have to Fucking tell management to do they Fucking job!

We smoke everyone in the Olympics so yes WORLD champion

doesnt matter

they just got lucky curry got hurt in the playoffs and couldnt play full speed, plus warriors got durant, no reason trying anyway

is dan gilbert the most BLACKED man in the nba?

JR Smith I think what you meant to say is Friend Killer Smith

What the FUCK are you talking about!?

>mad
>at trying to reach a deal
Not their fault that JR wants superstar money for being a 6th man

He deserves an Iguodala type contract since he plays that type of role.

Where'd all the black people come from all of a sudden

lol wtf? Thats a lie. He wants 15 x 3 year deal. Thats literally nothing.

Have you not been paying attention to qll the crazy deal this summer?

>lucky

Fucking moron. So by your stupid fucking logic warriors got the season before with love and kyrie getting injured? Think before you post you underaged cock riding faggot

JR Smith killed a guy.