Leave turning Josh "DUDE WEED LMAO" Gordon into a hallf of famer to me

Leave turning Josh "DUDE WEED LMAO" Gordon into a hallf of famer to me

>implying belichick will touch him with a 10 foot pole after Haynesworth and hernandez

He could turn a box of Cheerios into a great player. Dude must have sold his soul to the devil.

Ain't no way the pats touch him

welcome to Philadelphia

The Patriots don't need him.

He's fucking autistic. He's probably thinking right now about football and how to win at it.

>half of famer

Wrong

Bill will pick him up.

>half of famer

Well he wasted half his career smoking weed so the next half will be him tearing it up with Brady/Jimmy. Which will lead to the inevitable debates of him having a short but bright career and whether he should be in the hall

Doesn't fit the Pats current scheme, dink and dunk with Brady as QB but when Jimmy G takes the reigns than who knows.

Did you start watching football this year? Patriots don't take high risk players anymore unless it's just attitude issues. They've had too many past problems.

Fuck off patcucks we need a receiver way more than you

>le Blount
>Randall moss
>Albert hayneehworth
>chad Johnson
>Corey Dillon

This dude is a generational talent. He will definitely want a threat like that for the twilight of Brady's career and the start of jimmys. He will definitely take a look at him I guarantee you that.

>Wanting a player that can't control weed use.

Yeah but we will actually get him a ring and get him back on track. No one wants to play for a depressing franchise like the browns or the bucs. He's trying to get cut so he can win rings with us.

>Blount
Ok
>Randy Moss
His talent was unmatched, dude was just a diva and smoked weed, never missed gametime because of smoking weed unlike Gordon
>Haynesworth
Got cut in November
>Chad Johnson
Literally too stupid to learn the playbook
>Corey Dillon
Ok
>Aaron Hernandez
Spending life in Prison

In the last 3 years the Patriots haven't signed/drafted any redflag players.

ITT: people who aren't talent scouts.

Gordon is a ped baby and deserves to be in a winning organization like NE

Also the Patriots traded Jones 2-3 months after he got caught smoking K2. I'm sure they didn't wanna break the bank on him after that.

>Randall Moss

Kys bandwagon faggot, his actual name is Randy.

>blount

IM CATCHINN ERRYTHING I THINK IM RANDY MOSS

PED? I wasn't aware having an 'addiction' to weed and throwing your career away was a PED.

Bro gordon is literally a modern day randy moss. He was an all pro first team wr with the fucking browns. Name me one other person that's done that... now imagine him with Brady and Gronk

Now image Edelman, amendola, hogan, Mitchell, Gronk, Bennett, and Gordon with Blount and Lewis in the backfield.

That's the greatest offense of all time easily. No one would be able to stop that. Plus their defense is much better than the 2007 one was. This would easily be the GOAT team.

Too bad he'd rather get blazed off his ass than be playing football.

they can dink and dunk even better if they have a sanicspeed wr opening the field up

How do you know that... he just checked himself into rehab. He just doesn't want to play for the browns

imagine if gordon was drafted by a good team

I've been to rehab, there was a kid in there that checked himself into rehab for wee and everyone made fun of him.

Besides, yeah that's a great look for him.

>Suspended for 31 games out of 51
>pretty much 2 full seasons
>decides to check himself into rehab

He's a fucking PR nightmare. You think anybody is gonna take him going into rehab for fucking weeb seriously? No. He'll be right back to it and suspended by next year, mark my words. Doesn't matter if he doesn't want to play for the Browns. Look at Manziel, he tried the same shit and nobody wants him, same with Blackmon.

See - Randall Moss

Hope he goes to New Orleans or Chargers, I just want Brees to break all of Manning records.

Ya'll seem to be forgetting where he's from...

nuh uh

He was going to be a hall of gamer with the Browns if he wasn't so stupid, best rookie receiver in 2012 most recieving yards in 2013 first player to have back to back 200+ receiving yards, he's already megatron

who cares you fuckwit

Nigger manziel was an average qb with lots of potential that was drafted by a shit organization which led him to drink even more.

Josh gordon is literally the second coming of Randall moss. He was a first team all pro wide receiver with fucking Brandon weeded throwing him the ball. He runs crisp af routes and slices through defenders. He could be taken to the next level with some coaching by mcdaniels and bellichick. Flea flickers al day from Blount/Lewis with gordon speeding up the field. Edelman trick plays.

So just throw a 1 year minimum pay conditional contract his way, you know he can ball and a year away from football should hopefully get his shit together

Dez would literally be in the same position as gordon if he was drafted by the browns. The difference is that the cowboys are a competent organization that cares about its star players

Everyone always says this is something Jerry Jones would do, except for once in his life this would possibly work and get their offense over the top. Hell, he'd probably sign Manziel just to increase the likeliness.

>the second coming of randy moss

You ignorant faggot I love Gordon just as much as anybody but please don't compare him to moss when he's only had ONE outlier season

>a year away from football will hopefully get his shit together

Like that time he was suspended for 10 games and still somehow managed to fuck up?

Dude is a waste of talent.

Name me ONE fucking receiver that was a first team all pro while playing for the shittiest team in history like the browns.

If Gordon joined the patriots he would have similar numbers like Randall moss did. The kid is something special.

Bill Groman

That nigga 80 years old. Plus he played in a time without many black people playing. Any more recent examples? You might say megatron but Stafford isn't exactly a scrub.

>First 3 seasons with Randy Moss
4136 YDs on 226 REC
4 Fumbles
43 TDs
78 YD Long
18.4 YD Average

>First 3 Seasons for Josh Gordon
2,754 YDs on 161 REC
1 Fumble
14 TDs
95 YD Long
15.8 YD Average

Don't compare him to Randy Moss. Randy Moss eats the dude alive.

Don't be stupid everyone. Do you really think it's just weed? Like was Manziel just alcohol? Yea don't be fucking retarded.

Buddy has an obvious coke problem.

Sure he does. Manziel and Gordon are idiots that don't know when to quit because they're still in the college mindset.

But bruh i drafted Mike Evans 2nd pick overall dont tread on me nigga

Yeah i suppose you're right, but let's not forget there's a huge difference between cup pepper and Brandon weeden and the browns. Plus the fact that he missed a whole bunch of games.

This guy has serious talent, and if he joined the pats right now I could honestly see him putting up 20TDs. Easily. He would be like the second coming of moss if he went to the patriots is what I'm trying to sort of get at. Speedster that stretches the field

I won't deny he has talent, but he's no Randy Moss and never will be.

Blount was in the car when Le'veon Bell was caught driving high, if that's not a red flag I don't know what is.

Chicago just tossed Martellus Bennett to the Patriots literally for attitude issues, he caught nearly 1000 yards in 2014.

Fair enough, all I'm saying is he'll have a similar impact on NE if he gets his shit together.

Just like Aaron Hernandez amirite?