Womens AFL hasn't even started yet and people are already complaining about them not being paid same as mens AFL lol

Womens AFL hasn't even started yet and people are already complaining about them not being paid same as mens AFL lol

baka.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/opinion/there-is-no-defence-for-failing-to-pay-players-in-the-afl-womens-league-a-living-wage-20160831-gr5mow.html

Why are all female AFL players dykes? I literally got cucked by a dyke AFL player in town once.

Aboriginal Faggot League

why would they be? they can't play as good nor do people care enough to watch them

#1 looks deece. 2,3 and 5 look like they chug 20 cocks a night

#1 looks 12

One of the major feminist issues atm is the apparent wage gap and to them this is a clear example of it

Someone please make them play against under 16s so we can laugh at them

>baka.com

Produce a product on field that is as entertaining inside a league which generates the revenues of the AFL and you get equal pay. Until then STFU

I dont pay the same for a shit toy made by a woman as I do for a great/perfect toy a man makes that a woman is not physically capable of making thanks to genetics

You try explaining logic to a f*minist

They wont get paid unless they draw a crowd, tv viewers or sponsors

who is going to be the first >season ending pregnancy

Sydney Morning Hearald acronym is word filtered to baka
$mh

What is the wage gap anyway in the US?

Men make, what, 5 cents more?

Men work more hours, women STILL want maternity leave, women want MORE vacation time, women demand equal (and in some cases) or more pay. Men get more work done hourly.

Sorry bros, I'm beginning to see women useless outside of sex.

How many dozens of people watch the games? They get paid pennies because the generate pennies in match tickets and tv deals.

Reminder that womens tennis piggy backs on the success of mens tennis. Otherwise Serena Williams would be a literally who.

>beginning
how slow are you baka desu desu senpai

better late then never

Pretty slow. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Why they're holding those "eggs"?

Women's AFL is just as irrelevant as the men's AFL. I don't see why they shouldn't get paid the same amount.

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

you better hope this never comes true buckey

cos if nrl and afl goes down, ausland will further dominate every other sport

You can see in the fucking title it says living wage, i.e. something they can live off of, not equal. I don't even need to click on it to know OP is baiting.