Giro di Lombardia

The final race of the season is here lads, and the field is strong yet lacking any clear favourites. Coverage starts at 14:30

Who is going to win it?

1st for Abuse of the TUE system

Aru will take the win

I hope one of the dutchies takes it, with Dumoulin, Gesink, Poels and Mollema we have a couple of good contenders

on an unrelated note I finally found a Midtown Madness rip that works on windows10 and got absolutely obliterated in the first race. Literally 10m from the finish line too. What a game.

If it rains, Wellens.
If it doesn't rain, a Spaniard or Italian.

I dont get this rain meme

I personally like the rain, provides some nice watercooling just feels so good, I actually tend to be able to put down more power in the rain simply because of the cooling, even on a cold day somehow. I would think its similar for pro riders. I get that it gets tricky on descents but that would play in the hands of the top descenders, and I dont think Wellens is one of those guys. Why is Wellens somehow good in the rain?

I'd like to see IAM take the win. They've been a fun team. Shame to see them go

>final race of the season
Implying the 260km sprint finish camel edition isnt a race.
Shall we have a /cyc/ thread for the cycle dancing?

Rain all afternoon in Como, should spice things up a bit.

Not looking good for sky at all... It's the wrong day of the week....
they can only win on a TUEsDAY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

C H A V E S
H
A
V
E
S

lads am I gud yet? Two days prior I had a threshold hour ride at an NP equal to my FTP so I was on somewhat impaired legs

>Not looking good for sky at all
>implying SkySPS cares about anything other than the TdF

>using pedals

Alaphilippe to win it with a madman descent

me on the left

this feels like a proper /cyc/ thread now, thanks lad

>tfw you can't look at Idris Elba the same way anymore after seeing "Beasts of No Nation"

I didnt know he was british until after watching 5 seasons of the wire. watched an interview and had a reality glitch.

Wilier in charge of musette transfer

>2016
>Colnago only now produces an aero bike

and still freds will eat that shit up because muh heritage

man these images are comfy as fuck, must be so good to live in one of those villages and be a baker or something, must be such a simple and good existence

wew Caruso as hauling ass

loving all these pointless slowmo replays... are them letting the work experience kids have a go.

its just typical chaotic italian directing

God you're right. ASO have their shit so together, even if they do over jew it all the time.

"banner there, 'Pantani Lives', well unfortunately he doesn't..." brutal Carlton

you're thinking of spanish directing lad

Mollema looking terrible as always, he always looks like he is absolutely suffering. I hope he wins

G E S I N K

hes been so good since he decided not to go for GCs

Holy shit Latour take a fucking breath you maniac

>mfw Latour will never win le tour

>mfw lemond will never win the world

I really hope that smug cunt gets caught for doping

Performance enhancing lead pellets

He wasn't nearly as bitter before Lance made 'smear Greg' his spare-time hobby.

Truth.
And after the industry turned their backs on him so that they could continue sucking lance's singular sweaty bollock

Is it just me, or is not a lot happening?

People need to be shitposting more instead of watching the race.

C H A V E S
U R A N
B A R D E T
T H A T O T H E R C U N T

PINOT
I
N
O
T

Please do not trivialize based Rosa like that

minus Bardet

anyone else miss the based spanish police?

LITTLE BASED KEK MAN

2/5 classics for based OBE

C H A V E S

what a based little man

the absolute madmanlet did it

Chaves is/will be a hell of a cyclist

are OBE clean?

maybe, but columbians training in columbia are a bit suspicious due to ineffective and corrupt local doping agencies and supposedly rampant doping in the local scene.

Drugs?! In Colombia?! I won't hear it.

Simon Yates literally isn't

there are no properly dirty teams anymore, but certainly Chaves is lit, Gerrans, perhaps Matthews, and Hayman was involved in racefixing at PR

oh fug.

just me...

now... we /nibble/

yes