Best American team

Best American team

Other urls found in this thread:

bizjournals.com/sacramento/news/2016/06/20/jobs-report-sacramento-still-a-tortoise.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, can anybody tell me about the American Football system? I thought MLS had no promotion or relegations but someone told me SRFC could be in the MLS ina few years

There's no promotion and relegation, but teams in other leagues (NASL and USL) can get "promoted" to MLS, if they get approved by the league and team owners.

Man, Greece do the best threads in this board.

We don't have a Prom/Releg system here because of some stupid reason I can't think of. But if a team is somewhat popular and can draw a crowd, it could get "Promoted" into the MLS. Though DESU California has too many Teams already.

LA Galaxy, LAFC, and the San Jose Earthquakes.

>We don't have a Prom/Releg system here because of some stupid reason I can't think of.
The fact the teams are tied to the leagues with sponsorship and owners? Which is reason enough?

>Also, can anybody tell me about the American Football system?
NCAA feeds into the NFL. Players who can't make it in the NFL either go to the CFL/Arena league or just give up entirely.

Not handegg you spastic.

Bingo.

He pretty clearly said American football.

hmm, that's odd. I played a FM16 save where American teams could get relegated and the USL was the 3rd tier for example. I think it could make football more entertaining, competitive and a serious sport in the USA

A LOT would have to be done to make soccer not blow, let alone be fun to watch.

MLS is a commercial league that only clubs that blow the bank get to play in, if you make it more competitive you will have better football

Imagine players playing for mid table irrelevancy vs playing for not having their team relegated

But for that to happen, USA would need to build a football "culture" first. It would be hard to have a system like that when you barely have rivalries, old clubs, good infastracture and expansion clubs every year

Unfortunaly our Sports are run all for money and nothing else. Unlike the PL, which is trying to copy the NFL in certain aspects, sports here are built AROUND being commercialized.

Why do you like this team so much, Greece?

Genuinely curious, I haven't found a single person other than me that follows them

I have heard about them, but never actually thought they existed. And it is odd that Greece of all people cares about them. Very Interesting indeed.

I went to one of their games during Summer

I like their badge and name

that's not true
teams can buy in if they pay the 200m or whatever the franchise fee is; and the owners have to agree to accept the team
MLS is trying to create regional rivalries so Sacramento would make sense

if you're ever in California to see another game, make a post in /MLS/ and maybe I'll see you at Bonney

Las Vegas was willing to pay the expansion fee and MLS said no. Also, back in the day, MLS picked Salt Lake city over Rochester, even though Rochester already had a stadium and was able to pay the expansion fee. Team owners have a say in which teams join the league.

will do, I visit once a year though because my cousin lives in Sacramento.

How's the job market btw?

I dont actually know

good, supposedly, though its not like big firms are moving or setting up there

bizjournals.com/sacramento/news/2016/06/20/jobs-report-sacramento-still-a-tortoise.html