How long will it be before we see another finals this good?

How long will it be before we see another finals this good?

>How long will it be before we see another finals this rigged?

This year except the cavs will sweep

Well the warriors won't lose a game for at least the next 2 years

Whatcha doing in Germany Ayesha?

It was LITERALLY a perfect finals and will never be surpassed

Kek, they gonna lose to the raps shortly

The first 6 games were utter garbage, all of them were blowouts

game 7 was pretty fucking memorable though

>Just toon in again next season Goy

This meme again

Honestly, I can't think of a Finals that was ever better. It might be the GOAT Finals. Can anyone name one better?

A new era will start when contracts catch up to GS and Lebron retires/slows down, so probably in 2 or 3 years.

The real question is, which team(s) will be competing for superiority?
Spurs would be a good bet. TWolves or 76ers would be a great storyline but not as likely (especially not Philly)

Just hopping on a young superstar would point to Blazers or Pelicans, but I wouldn't bet on AD

One that wasn't rigged.

>Don't forget to support transgender rights or we'll take your team away

T.butthurt cabs fan

Bucks up and coming. Potentially Suns.

I would agree that the Bucks have a shot, Suns aren't going to put it together though

>Every game except the last was a blowout

this was one of the worst finals ever

I guess when ad revenue falls and Adam Silver feels he needs to rig another postseason to trick nigs into watching again

>wouldn't bet on AD
why is this a regular thing nowadays, i know hes had a few injuries but hes basically the same player every1 was jerking off too a year ago.

2013 you fucking pleb

How is that not traveling at :02?

I don't think he'll be able to put a team on his back offensively. He'll need another superstar with him and I don't think that's going to happen until it's too late

Why would it be travelling? He didn't pick up the ball, kept the dribble alive and then passed it off within 2 steps, only 1 step after the gather, giving him one to spare

buddy heild senpai, mark my words, dudes gonna be a rookie of the year

This has to be bait

The 2016 finals were fucking trash. The first 5 games were almost unwatchable, game 6 was mediocre and then game 7 was amazing. One good game does not a good finals make.