Why "Muhammads" love Cristiano Ronaldo so much? Is it because he's Portuguese...

Why "Muhammads" love Cristiano Ronaldo so much? Is it because he's Portuguese, which means he's at least 80% North African?

yes

Muslims are mega closet gay.

Because he doesn't have tattoos and does charitable things for the middle east

this desu, muslims want a piece of that boipucy

>tf

>tt

Quem está comendo a Patrícia Mamona? Espero que seja um branco português e não um imigrante recém-chegado de Angola.

most of them are litteraly illiterate, they will like whatever you tell themto like

White people are dying dude, just accept it.

because most of them are dumb as fuck self centered assholes and he's just like that on the pitch

I know, but it's better going down fucking some cute black girls.

There must be tons of kebabs on Cred Forums

Not even Rolando has such homo eyebrows.

I dunno man but every time there's a bombing in the Middle East there's always some slightly overweight 30/40 year old with a Ronaldo shirt on

Also whenevr u faggots post a screenshot of Ronaldo Instagram, the first few comments are in some allah akbar language

Ronaldo is a Moor and Madrid are desperate for Muslim cock. Perfect combination for ackbars

Because they want to fuck him in the ass for being so pretty.

Arab fans in general are just mental on social media. Stoke signed some Egyptian guy this sumner and now their facebook page is just arabs talking about him in the comments of every post

They think he is muslim. No joke. And those that dont is obsessed with making him so, painting him as a person with muslim values who just needs to be guided to the religion.

Why? Because Real Madrid marketing, he fits the beauty ideals, he support palestinians etc...

Holy shit you're not exaggerating. A post about the u23s is filled with "why no ramadan"

Yeah, but he's a crypto-jew. His ancestors were "cristãos-novos". He sends millions of dollars to help the zionist cause.

this

Because he's one of us.

I have a rare ronaldo akbar

>painting him as a person with muslim values

No need for that, he's already rating kids underwear and expanding his little boy harem.