Why are they coming to London? Seems fucking stupid going to another country to play a home game

Why are they coming to London? Seems fucking stupid going to another country to play a home game.

I don't understand.

P.s.

Who is going to win? I like gambling on anything.

The jags fucking suck
A three word google search could have told you that.

The odds of them winning is so low you probably can't make any money off of it

Thanks for reminding me that god awful games starts at 9:30 EST.

the NFL wants London to get a team.

I dunno why they send two shitty teams over there once a season and expect people to give a shit.

I guess because Goodell is retarded

The NFL thinks that if they can dedicate at least one game outside of of the US, in what they deem potential markets, then they can win those fans over and spur interest in the sport outside of America.

It's a cool concept. They tried it with NFL Europa with some success (it ended up creating a few stars such as Kurt Warner and Adam Vinatieri), but when NFL Europa ended in 2007, they launched the International Series to "make up for it".

Up until this year, all of those International Series games were played in Wembley. This season though, they'll be playing 4 games, 3 of which confirmed in London proper (Wembley twice and Twickenham once), and one in Mexico City.

Who's going to win? Likely the Colts. I predict at least 27 points for Indy, maybe 10, 14 for the Jags. It's kind of a matchup of "who's offense is better", seeing both secondaries are subpar right now, Indy's due to injuries, and Jacksonville's due to... being Jacksonville...

>Jags have played in London the last 3 seasons
>Goodell actually thinks the time difference won't absolutely fucking ruin a team that has to do it every week
>Actually thinking players will want to move to a new country for a majority of the year when they're looking to sign with a new team

Noooo not Twickenham, that's a holy place. Why bring NFL there?

I wonder if it's REALLY Goodell himself that thinks this, or if it's not one of the owners using Goodell as a sock puppet.

I bet it's Jerry Jones who's pushing this shit. It seems like the sort of stupid thing he'd do.

>Lets grow the NFL fan base by branching out

>Sends Jags and Colts

BAKA

Why don't the Chargers move to Tiajuana? Nothing like watching a football game with the Sinaloa Cartel

tbqh a yuro division would work much better than shoehorning London into the AFC East if the teams were in the right place. London, Berlin, Amsterdam, and somewhere else that isn't Anglo-German (gotta leave room for the other international division that'd inevitably follow) would be about as good as a division as you could hope for.

The owner of the LA Rams (the "home" team for the Twickenham game) also owns Arsenal. He probably talked his way into it.

>sending real teams to a third world Muslim shithole
Yeah nah.

Good thing to remember for life: if you can't see why something happens, it's usually because of money.

>Tiajuana

It's Tijuana you fucking tool. You probably pronounce it exactly like you spell it. It's not an 80's mexican radio song you fake as fuck gringo Sinaloa cartel guy

Nobody here understands either

CHI

You're literally describing NFL Europa first version

Indy are only 2.5pt faves

it is stupid. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. plenty of American fans will miss out on the American game. One of only sixteen games in the entire season will be played in another country.

I'm ok with doing this in pre-season but doing this during the regular season is absolute bullshit and makes me ok with NFL dying.

Americans want big strong Brits to please watch their sport

NFL Europe was never directly part of the NFL like an AFC/NFC International division would be.

t. Chicano

The NFL is basically punishing a team for not building a new stadium fast enough or not having enough fan support (Cincinnati, Jacksonville, Oakland). Minnesota, San Francisco, and St. Louis (before and after the move to LA) all gave up home games for a London game before their new stadium went up

I put £10 on Jags.

The spread is quite even.