Eternal /fifa Thread

Jonas isn't a meme edition

Western Bulldogs 2016 premiers sub-edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdCy6MGOVfw
youtube.com/watch?v=wGzExJOrhfQ
xboxdvr.com/gamer/KaDpole/video/21989309
futhead.com/17/players/3082/gonzalo-higuain/similar/http://www.futhead.com/17/players/3082/gonzalo-higuain/similar/
strawpoll.me/11351471
pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100756
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw on the verge of becoming a pace abusing faggot because im handicapping myself with all my slow strikers

get gud

>pisscheck goes for over 8k

Sell or keep senpai?

How much have you spent on packs already?

I spent $26 prior to and including release day and just then I bought $10 and opened some packs

I just packed that black Bailly
should I sell him or wait for his inevitable motm performance tomorrow

anyone got Payet with a hunter card?

I'm seriously considering buying him

Learn to read

Probably hold. I'm going to sell Krychow though, he barely plays so it's not likely he'll get many special cards.

Good players don't need pacey strikers.

Anyone investing in any other cheap 'one to watch' cards? I bought Milik as he's guaranteed to get more upgrades. Is Embolo worth it?

Giuliano will easily get a couple IFs and probably a TOTS.

Jesus you're retarded

Why did EA get rid of through passes for this game?

fuq people really want that jonas card

Maybe they just want to use Bas Dost.

been having success with 4-1-2-1-2 wide with player instructions

>set wide midfielders to come back on defence, come short for passes, aggressive interceptions
>fullbacks and centerbacks stay back
>cdm stay back
>CAM stay forward, free form
>strikers get in behind

Defend with your wingers first. If you have relatively 2 strong wingers like I do with these 2 niggers it's frustrating for your opponent to get any wide play on the wings because you have 2 people covering each wing at all times

On the break you pacewhore up to a point with whichever wide mid and then start making the attack with your front 3.

pic of the current team

not too impressed with pato though so will probably jsts go full epl

10/10 I approve these posts

please respond

also, when will EA release player packs or special packs

if u dunno what to build make one of these

its wicked sick and costs max 15k

Why do I fuck up on inside the 18 so often. I try to get too cute, only to give the ball away.

>finisher on Pato
>not hunter

You goofed nigga.

just used ones that I had in my club

Anyone have any good recommendations for a park the bus hoofball squad?

Fuck off

Roll with a 5atb squad with a bunch of big niggers in the midfield.

Alright Lads, how badly have I fucked up this time?

Ignore the Missing CB, The Big Fucking German goes there but he was Injured.

>navas/pedro rwb/lwb
>mouyes

makes sense

Russian League 4-2-3-1 wide with a cdm at CAM and Lacina Traore as striker

Started doing the mls scb and realized I don't even want the goo card XD I'm in to deep to stop anyhow :(. Considering going packs only c_c

>that team

I swear it's always Mexicans that are 5 atb, pace whore, replay fags.

A few issues.

>Not Mexican
>I don't watch replays.

I hate faggots that don't skip. Unless its a blooter from God, I skip everything.

kys

lol wth xD

>_>

>PNA CF
>Chivas badge

What is it with all these Americans I get matched up with that think they're Mexican? They're as bad as faggots that think they're French here

I don't care for the team, But I like the badge and it was free..

CF is Club de Futbol, you know...like Real Madrid Club de Fútbol?

How much does luck factor into Draft?

Im pretty good in all honesty. Seasons, FUT, or pro clubs. But I cant even get a single win in FUT at times. Get mad as fuck that I just wasted 15k shekels because some fuckboi builds a bundesliga draft team and when I score he puts in Ronaldo as ST and scores on two breakaways.

I HATE the draft. It's complete AIDS. It's not even worth the stress for the packs you get desu.

When do prices go down?
I'm not going to pay around 3000 coins for every player in a shitty La Liga squad.
Hell, even Calcio players are overpriced af

like right now im sitting on 20k. i can either do a draft, or do some of the hybrid challenges and get rewards, which i've had decent luck at.

>not playing the journey

it's like you don't want to be forced into playing 4-4-2 with the worst combination of players your team has to offer

>guy scores blooter
>does dab celebration
>score 2 and sprint to the center circle each time
>win 2-1

best feeling

Just do the challenges m8

>Musa with Finisher

this nig isnt even fair lol

>Real Madrid Club de Fútbol
AUTISM

I'm playing FIFA on PC, but the game has been acting pretty strange:
The first time I started it, it told me that my Origin account is for a minor and that I'm not allowed to play online, but I know that's bullshit because I've always used a regular account. The next time I started it I was able to log in, but it would disconnect everytime I played an off-line match.
Eventually, I said "fuck it, I don't play online that much anyway," and I started Career Mode with Nottingham Forest. I changed the stadium because I didn't want them to play in the shitty default stadium all the time; I picked a larger stadium and named "City Ground" just like Forest's real stadium. Everything so far seemed OK; I made a couple of signings, played and won the friendly tournament, and then the league started, and the first match was at home, so I expected Forest to play in the stadium I chose, but nay, they played in the default one.
To check if I did anything wrong, I decided to start a new Career, this time with Leeds United. This time I only changed the name of the default stadium, and again, I played the pre-season friendly tournament.
TBC

>you will never be able to beat the shit out of people that purposely annoy you on the internet
I hate this games cancerous community

>cont.
The tournament was held in Spain, and all of the matches were played at the Mestalla, and this time I lost. I had been playing at Professional all of this time (laugh at me if you want), but this time around, I felt like I was playing in World Class or even Legendary. Those Segunda División Spanish teams were playing like they were Atleti or Barça on steroids. I barely made it to the semi-final, and I had to tone it down to Semi-Pro (I usually wipe out everyone with by at least 5 or 6 goals at that difficulty), but that didn't do shit and I lost.
Anyway, the season was going to start; again, I made a couple of signings and waited for the first match, which was to be played at Lotus Park. Then, the game started and I looked at the stadium. "What the fuck? This is much larger than Lotus Park," I thought. The game was played at Mestalla again, and I'm sure that if I had tried to play the next game at home, the stadium would've been Mestalla again. I played the match anyway and I managed to win 3-2, and then I quit the game and started it again to see if that fixed my issues.
The next match was at home against Crawley Town, and the name of the stadium was still the default one, even though I had changed it to "Elland Road" as in RL. I just sighed and played the match, with the difficulty still set on Semi-Pro; as expected, I raped Crawley even though I played only using my reserves. I then played two more home games, and hen I was going to play away against Sheffield Wednesday. However, right when I started the match, I noticed that, yes, I was going to play in the same default stadium where I played all my previous home matches. The stadiums are getting fucking stucked.
What the fuck is going on? Is anyone else having these problems or am I just one unlucky fuck?

*Loftus Road. Don't know why the fuck I wrote "Lotus Park". I blended Queen's PARK Rangers with the stadium's name.

that is some fine autism Mexibro

I can be very autistic when it comes to customizing shit.

kek penalty shootouts are hilarious now 90% of the people you play have no idea how to take them

Lads I have 30k coins and a OTW Embolo

What squad do I build

Bundesliga with Draxler in ST/CF

>tfw there are 3 canadians in this thread
Neat. What about something like this? 4411 is the best formation this year.

How decent is this squad? What would you reccomend for an improvement?

Also, why are EA Servers so shit? I was up 3-0 and lost connection to EA Servers.

How decent is this squad? What would you reccomend for an improvement?

Also, why are EA Servers so shit? I was up 3-0 and lost connection to EA Servers

"Please ignore my autism and lack of a picture.

>just faced some faggot that body blocked and held possession for no reason other than to be annoying with constant sideway and backward passes
>he thinks this is fun and that means he 'outplayed' me even though i won 3-1
Game changing patch when?

>internet out in my area
>didnt know this shit even happened
>decide to play the journey
>one hour in
>only done like 6 skill challenges
>cant skip cutscenes

Kill me

>ultra defensive/counter

this shit is way too overpowered

I would recommend that you sell those players and use a different league. EPL players are insanely overpriced.

Is this year worth it? Also if I didnt buy 15 will I still have my UT club from 2011?

Anyone doing pro clubs on pc, we got a club?

Fucking disgusting.

Benfica fan I take it?

No, you need to buy your entire team again. Its EA's way of milking the fuck out of this game.

What league would you recommend then?

Depends on the players you want to use. La Liga and Serie A are both good. Something like pic related would be good.

I play on PC and La Liga is as ass raping expensive as the Premierl League, though I haven't checked Serie A

LigaNOS has really good and really cheap players

>hoarde liga nos players since web app
>try complete it
>rare bronzes going for 5k
Decided to sell up probably got 50k+ worth of players which is a lot more than the card is worth

Ultimate Team ruined Fifa. Anyone who's ever spent money on that shite, hang you're head in shame. And fuck EA.

>there are people that are spending real money to buy FIFA coins

it's good to know that we're not the part of THAT problem, right lads?

Not me m8, I have about 150k overall on PS4 without spending any money. The Squad Building Challenges really help me out

Just qualified for the Weekend League with pic related on the first try, went to extra time in the final but I won 5-3. Probably won't even play it though, 40 games in a weekend is way too much for me

price fixing is horrendous right now

fitting for how shitty this game is, its fucking pace whore city... worse than 15 could have even hoped to be

???
You only need to play 5 games

>set to beginner and abuse the ever living shit out of journey
>still get sent to newcastle

Fun mode

Really? I thought you need to play 40 games before you qualify for the rewards, or was that just to get the top rewards?

To get the lowest reward yeah

It says on the weekend league menu what the rewards are, 5 games is the lowest and it goes up from there 40 games is the max you can play

Oh, I might play a little then. Wasn't really interested in the game mode, the games are going to be full on tryhard/pace babbys. I mean just look at the team I qualified with kek

R8

>my extinct liga NOS player went for 350 coins
Ok

>putting a low bid
Your fault

I know

Wtf why are calcio A players so damn expensive. Asamoha fo 8k, fuck no

>when pace babbies fuck your shit up and dab after every goal

I don't even know how to do any of the new celebrations other than dabbing and I save it for a late goal/blooter
Tfw you can't run up to the camera and dab

Position change is the reason, he looks like an amazing CM

If he was still LM he'd be like 2k

Need to figure out how to do that fucking retarded celebration that looks like this youtube.com/watch?v=FdCy6MGOVfw so fucking funny to do in pro clubs

How's that gk?

Pace baby is the worst insult i have ever heard. Speed is the most important stat in Fifa and it has always been, deal with it and don't build slow as shit team.

Abusing broken mechanics makes you a faggot

I think it's LB/L1 and move the right stick in a clockwise or anti-clockwise direction, I did it by mistake the other day.

He's done the job so far, didn't make any amazing saves but didn't let anything stupid in so he's already better than most for me. He's 6'4 also so that helps

It's not broken at all. It's a realistic mechanic.

It's really not, pace shouldn't beat strength in one-on-one battles for the ball

>playing 4-3-1-2 with my Serie A team
>Dybala and Perotti upfront
>Score a hattrick with Dybala in the first half
>Dab after every goal

I would like you to meet my good friend "Chat Shit Get Banged"

youtube.com/watch?v=wGzExJOrhfQ

Don't understand the one to watch thing

Are both of pogba's special cards in packs?

Sauce on left kit

Vardy is strong you mong

So I didn't play FIFA last year and I've noticed this new feature called Draft. What's the purpose of it? I hear you get rewards but you have give 15k to enter it? Is it like a tournament? What are the rewards like?

You never played football in your life, right?

>not doing the big man group dance celebration

hows fulham bent

Chaves

Alright Leaf, you wanna play hardball I see.

What about Ronaldo? Pacey as fuck but weak as a stick. You breath on him and he will fall over and yell murder

So is it better than 17 Cred Forums?

never coming back to the premier league, forever midtable in the championship now

Honestly I regret getting 17. If it wasn't for the fact I got it for $35 Bucks I would have returned it (Friend works at Gamestop, major discounts since he is the manager)

I'm assuming you mean 16, easily

Haven't even played much of ultimate team besides trading, playing a lot of pro clubs and it's great. Now that they took out accomplishments and replaced them with skill points it's really fun

Are you autistic or retarded, star?

Why does there seem to be no middle ground in this game? One game my team is clicking like perfection, the next game, I can't hold of the ball for 2 seconds and there's no space to pass anywhere

Hidden scripting, it's pretty much proven by all the evidence of people getting completely bullshitted.

I started out 20-3-3, now I'm 21-8-12. I don't know what the fuck happened, suddenly none of my players move into space, my players are all out of position on defense, and it's really pissing me off.

what the fuck man

Has anyone used firmino, thinking of putting him in a 4411

Update.

Impossible to sim.
>So i figure red cards is the answer. >Scripting disallows reds.
>Ref calls advantage on my slides behind the defender
>takes me three matches to try and get red
>finally get red
>cues cutscene
>someshit about gettingreds and 3 match ban
>only miss one game
>twitter feed about my scores last 2 games
>next game kick ball out of bounds
>slide into receiver every time for quick red
>same cutscenes for red cues up again
>cutscene for getting yellows comes up right after
>dont miss next match

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Same shit happened to me. Everytime I go on a big win streak my team starts playing like shit

How do you make player instructions in FUT?

Go to your squad, Press Square on Playstation or X on Xbox, then go down to player instructions and set them

Ebin, thanks ameribro

This OTW Milik is gonna get more upgrades right?
He seemed to get a few TOTWs last year

i am a special snowflake who refuses to make a gold team

is this an alright squad for sterling?

No problem Finlad. Hopefully you can do better than my sorry ass at this game.

HELP me name my FUT team lads

It depends, what is it based on? Pace, the bus, Touchy Footie Passy?

Interurnan
Leavemyarcelona
Pjanicattheisco
Beast FC
She was only 11
All classics

When do i get called back up in the journey? Currently december in game.

R1+ Spin the right stick anti clockwise

You forgot
Dyslexia Untied
AC Me Rollin
Shut the FA Cup
Paralympiakos
Rolls Reus
Rolling Stones
Kiss my Pass
Some Kompany
Mein Bergkampf
Veni Vidi Vidic
Throw me a Bony
AC Dead People
Inter Stage Left
Not So Athletic Bilbao
Game of Throws
Game of Stones
Refball

Worth building as a starter team? Using a full bronze team currently from my starter pack and played enough to afford this.

January transfer window

so boring competing with bots for playes

should I go with jose as my manager?
I own at lot of the others.
I think Jose is most recognisable to third worlders

So every game for the last 6 games, I've had at LEAST one player injured so badly that I've had to sub him, and then he's been injured for 4/5 games

I currently have 4 injured players in my reserves and I have to buy spare players in those positions to cover them while they're out

What the fuck am I doing wrong? It's not a fitness problem as I start every game with at least 90 and I cycle 2 teams anyway, with the other team on the bench to rest

No one looks at managers on the squad screen
So go with any that match the league and nation of your team

You're not doing anything wrong. They just added injuries to online games, but for some reason turned up the frequency and length of injury from the offline injuries they had last year.

Hopefully they'll turn it down. Cause atm it's at ridiculous levels.
You're not Arsenal, you don't have an injury every game. It should happen once every 5 games or so.

Gotta have the hypest in all positions desu

I can afford the black Batshuayi is this a good investment? He gets those goals but is a sub. Else I could afford Sane and Stones, or Milik.

Defoe is probably not that great, there are way better options. Looks good otherwise

Defoe was in an untradable pack and the higher rated players than him jump from 3k to 30k+ really quickly on PS4.
So it's either him, Benteke or Giroud for under 5k.

I see. He's fine in that case

Musa

absolute kek

Musa is 7k though, thats a quarter of my budget.

Got him in a gold upgrade, thought he was 3k, just played my first game with him and he got a hattrick

There's actually a fair few who are oddly cheap. Not sure if to get one or save for Higuain (normal) as he was incredible in draft. I have 100k, who should I go for?

Yeah it's silly, all those uni. Chile players are 7k. I packed Dembele who sold for 25k. Any shut Orem player with over 85 pace goes for 5k plus.

93 Pace + 82 Dribbling + Leicester City = overpriced 78 rated strike

No idea what to do anymore

This team started to play like shit, just like every team I make after 4-5 games.

Should I upgrade this and buy a very cheap team for like 15K, should I try and make another decent team?

When will Pjanic be back on the market, seems like there's only OTW around

Still got a lot to figure out to be fair, I was great at defending on 13/14/15, didn't play 16 really and now I'm pretty trash on 17

pls help ;_;

Team plays way smoother after I dropped my squad rating to 4.5 stars from 5. Handicap scripting is retarded.

Got myself an average silver team to get me started, I was planning on doing an offline draft to get some packs to sell while the markets fucked, do you get a token for free at any point? This 15k is taking a while to grind

Nah they got rid of the free token cause last year people just made new accounts, opened the packs from the draft then sold the players and moved coins to their main account.

Get the coin boosts from the Catalogue, should take you 15 games to get 15k.

Why didn't I think of this
Ffs what could have been

Well you could only have 10 accounts per console before EA stopped giving the draft tokens.

Yeah I'm doing that, I'm at 9k so shouldn't be too long, Godspeed to you all

also, do people put weaker cards on the bench? I have all silvers around 73-74 and it's matching me up with the gold epl babbies, wondering if it's worth filling my bench with bronze to bring me down a bit

>epl gold babbies
What did he mean by this?

I used to, but font anymore. I didn't at the end of 15, or 16. It doesn't make a difference. Youre better off having a good squad and subs. This year with all the injuries in particular it's more important I think.

I want to grab 1 or 2 OTW cards if I can save enough. Who is the best investment? Right now I'm thinking Stones as he's likely to get clean sheets with City, but I don't know if that makes a defender an inform.

Otherwise I rate Mane so would expect him to get an IF but I'm likely to play 4231(2 I think) so he's a bit out of action on RM. Batshuayi seems great but will only play 15 minutes a week and one start every 2 months when Costa is banned.

I think defenders are scoring+clean sheets/clearing it off the line.
Mane is most likely to get an IF

>be a pole
>can't buy the normal fifa 17 version - only PL/RUS version with menus and commentary in polish
>global key costs twice as much and there is no guarantee it will not install as PL/RUS version

KILL ME

dobra robota kurwa

wtf is this new kit selection? I never get the kit I think I've chose

Poland is literally Russia to EA

there was a time when EA released their games in polish/czech/hungarian version with english language included but it was 10 years ago

since origin we get cut version (often with low quality polish dubbing) every time

what a shithole to live in

rate my team cheers

I've noticed that as well, I think the game might automatically choose the least clashing kit

I could be wrong and it's just buggy af though

Play on console pleb, we have English commentary.

guys i think im gonna buy pes17, should i? offline play only
i was watching football kingdom ganeplay and it reminded me of pes and all the memories of playing it

fifa seems the same shit like always and i dont play teams
pes seems more realistic and has more depth i think

help

>playing on console
>calling people pleb
WHOA

also you can't get mods for original kits and team/stadium names on console

Solid/10
I've been forced to play in a black kit while my opponent has a black kit. I think it's just bugged. Why they changed it from 16 idk

HOW

TO

SKILL

IN

REEEEEEEEEEEE

dont know sorry

Whats the best method to grind coins on FUT? dont wanna give money to the jews in EA

dont know sorry

So Mane you reckon? He looks decent, just a bit crap on the shooting and no real hybrid potential.

By playing games probably

Why is dybala so high at 160k??

Take a guess

High pace
high shooting
high dribbling
argentina st
juventus

pick any 3

>choose three
1. High Pace
2. Juventus
3. High Dribbling
>Under 100k
>Under 10K

get fucked faggot I am right and (you) are wrong

>80 pace
>high

80 is not high.

Lads I really need your help here.

I'm currently downloadig both the new Fifa, and the Xbox controller software so I can play with the controller on my PC. That software download is stuck for a long time while the fifa download still runs. Is it stuck because the fifa download is too much on my computer or does it happens a lot when the that software just don't run? It's fucking stressing me out that the software won't work and I wouldn't be able to play so i'd like some comfort.

It's probably just a server problem with the place hosting the Xbox software.

How do I make it work though?

anyone want a game on pc

only if its for ps4

It should work natively with Windows.

yes but it doesn't! it feels there's no reason of it to not work and that I have nothing to do against it. That's very very frustrating.

I have PES and Fifa. Got Fifa for free because of file sharing with a friend.

PES is BY FAR superior on the pitch and in offline game modes. You can also download an option file real quick and get all your real leagues and everything. Master League is tons of fun.

12 year old semen speed slurper detected

Who's a good bpl keeper? Butland keeps letting in blooter after blooter

Rate team lads, haven't spent a single penny on packs yet.

Forgot image. Rate lads.

How do I find out what my email address is for my fut account?

I changed it because some mongoloid Ruskie "hacked" my main account which I partially recovered (except he changed my security question which is some Russian nonsense now). This was 2 years ago though and I haven't a clue what it is. I wanted to use the webapp.

I always use the same 3 passwords so that's not an issue, but I have no idea what I made as the throwaway email.

hey lads struggling to get into fifa 17 and keep getting rekt. any tips

>in4 git gud

seriously guys please help me I finished downloading fifa but the control still doesn't work!! and the software already donwloaded but it doesn't fucking work!!!!

Buy musa literally everything else is irrelevant

uninstalled

you should do the same. buying pes.

>waaahh my cheap tactics dont work anymore, fuck ea waahh

>cheap tactics
>random through balls are as OP as ever
Kek

I actually like it much better than 16. UT is far less arcade-like. Player positioning and direction plays into how well you move forward and make connections with other players. Granted, crosses are OP again so ive been running into alot of teams with BBS's up top (Benteke, Diouf, etc...) and scoring from corners has become easier if you have alot of tall options. But overall I enjoying it far more than 16.

Defoe as lone striker is fine if you know how to play with your back to goal and can pivot around the defender, or how to lay up the ball for a CAM or CM bombing up. He is an accurate striker and pretty good on the ball, just very short and wont win you anything in the air.

Alright except on attack you get wingers on get in behind and cut inside, especially if they're not playing counter

Who would you recommend instead?
Giroud is slightly too slow for my liking.
Would Benteke do?

For PL, Benteke, Diouf, Kane, Slimani, Costa, any of them will be fine playing lone up top. Defoe is a good option just doesnt do well on crosses. If you going to cross alot from wings, get any of the above mentioned and you will be fine.

fuck me, fifa 16 is so easy
all these kids just tackle one guy with 6 players, so easy to score

Do you mean 17?? And yeah, standing and sliding tackles have become real easy and less penalized than previous. Hard to build up good play from the back.

no, 16

How's the serie A team working for you?

Has anyone used kante?

Interested in this too, he could be incredible, except for the height.

Chelsea v Leicester in the week. Do I take a punt on Batshuayi?

Yeah, he isnt very good other than being able to run around the pitch and win the ball. Thats all he can basically do.

hate him, never played well for me, prefer other options 2bh.

>other than running around the pitch and winning the ball
Why else would I use him?

Fortunately, 17 is more realistic and less arcade than 16, which means you need your midfield to help build up play. He is utterly useless other than those 2 things mentioned. If you are playing 3 midfielders then you might be fine, but if you are playing only 2 midfielders, him being one, you will lose your midfield.

Simply put, there are much better options than him.

very good, thanks
changed it a bit, can't use Cuadrado needed Iturbe for Tevez. Or does a 7 chem Tevez perform like a 10 chem Tevez?

I'm happy with everyone but do you know how I could improve it?

>failed to create squad
why

lmao wut.

can't make a second squad for whatever reason

I don't even slightly understand Ultimate Team and I can tell that team is pure shit

>tfw 99 transfer listed players

don't feel like pricing them, and i feel like playing.
guess i'll bite the bullet and deal with it rn.

7 chem is my minimum really. You could always save for Di maria and Pastore to swap with Pereyra or just Swap Pereyra with Martens and swap them like that. looks like a solid squad though .

Just got black Kante. I assume he will get 0 informs and I should just offload him to a chump now right?

yes

>it's a "i shit the bed in the final" episode

JUST

Lol you don't even get a pack for winning division 1

What console? I'll destroy you tonight ;)

Do you still get the kit?

Rate

xboxdvr.com/gamer/KaDpole/video/21989309

ok thanks

lel. You should add me on xbox Canadabro. Maybe we can play a game or two.

You haven't gotten a pack for like 2 years now.

You get 15k, which is equivalent to what it was when it was 7.5k + a premium gold pack.

yes got the kit

ps3 dude, don't think anyone here still owns a ps3 besides that spanish guy haha

He has better passing than my midfield atm, I only want him to win the ball and play a short pass off anyway.
which are these better options?

I used him, he plays like shit. There are better midfielders. Again, choice is yours. Maybe he plays better for you than he does for me.

>not buying a sansone otw

>tfw no Franco Vazquez OTW

Finally got enough for and dc'ed in the second game even though it's offline, EA's done a fantastic job as per

Seeing quite a few glitches when playing as well, most of them occur while celebrating but it's just little hiccups, thankfully nothing too shit

>tfw hesitated on buying a otw embolo
>his price tripled over night because he scored twice

Buy OTW Giuliano. He's got 5* skills and is pretty much guaranteed to get a TOTS.

I'm not patient enough to wait 10 months to sell someone

If I sold mine now I could already make a 10k profit. He'll be getting a couple IFs over the coming weeks I bet.

kek why did you signed Jonas for Sporting?

If you discarded all your players and got rid of your coins by buting and discarding contracts or whatever, are you fucked? Like no players or money to buy them so you can't play any games

The hell do you do if that happens? Just curious

What's the best way to spend your coins? I spend all my coins on silver packs and then sell them because the market is so inflated

yeah, you would be.

>What's the best way to spend your coins?

offline draft, hands down the most cost effective use.

Why has Fifa made tackles so fucking OP.

You can delete your club and start fresh.

I've bought OTW Milik and Allison and have 200k. Any other OTW I can buy for a hybrid?

Giuliano.

>babbys first price fix

I don't know what happenedto me, today I've lost 15 games. Yesterday my record was 20-3-5, now it's 25-8-20. It's like I suddenly forgot how to play this shit, my record has never been this bad.

I only have 1 and he's in my club right now. He's got 8 goals and 6 assists in 10 games and he's like 25k coins. He'll probably finish the season as a 90 overall and he has 5* skills.

SOMEONE PLEASE TALK ME OUT OF DOING THE STERLING SBC

>Trying to buy a Serie A team for cheap
>Every single fucking who CM nonrare sells for 1k+

What the fuck is going on
Haa some cunt youtuber made a video or some shit

bc the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

but he's purple lad

use la liga for a cheap team

Squad building challenges you dumbfuck

I was thinking if doing it too but how can anyone afford it? How can you make that city squad? Might try in 10 days if the prices have calmed.

Just once... just once, can I get a good fucking deal on a decent player before getting outbid at the end? Everyone is a fucking hawkeye on every player, fuck all of you.

>Costs about 100k to do the fucking Del Piero challenge
>For a fucking loan player

Tell you what lads
Some serious fuckin runts play this game

Whenever i see players going fir good prices i immediatley bid them up just to sell them if i do get them

Just to shit on retards like you

I was just thinking this

Every single time on every single player I get outbid and end up paying the avg. Value for that player. I never get a good deal, whichever league I'm looking at, whichever position, there's always 6 other people intently staring at their screens without letting a single player pass buy unnoticed

Infuriating

to be fair I think you get him for 20 games and 100k is like 1/15 of his actual price

do it la

>childhood friend hates you
>shitcunt from the training centre is your best friend

who wrote this piece of shit journey

>pace babby from England
>dad runs out on black kid

Pretty realistic desu

Yeah I'm going to try at another date maybe 3/4 days before its over. City squad will still be massively expensive though

>17 year old with posters of men on his wall
>letting your mom visit your hotel room unnanounced
>having a @MrAlexHunter twitter name
>no sex scene with reporter

This guy is a fucking beta

Protip for you degenerates. SBC will probably rotate along bundes, la liga, and ligue 1. Stock up on 82ish OVR from these leagues and sell the day the challenges are announced

Gareth is a bit of a cunt from the beginning anyway.
Fuck him and his welsh name the cunt.

do we have an Cred Forums pro club lads?

>A 78 rated player (Stones) is extinct on PS4

I know it's because of the City SBC and his OTW card but I thought there would have been loads of him on the market regardless. Was going to put mine up for like 5k until I checked his price

Higuain is by far the best player I've used this year. Is there anyone else I might like? I'm guessing that Lewandoski is similar. I'm used the Italian league for two years on the trot and want a change. Plus he's silly expensive right now.

I didn't think he existed because of the OTW card.

futhead.com/17/players/3082/gonzalo-higuain/similar/http://www.futhead.com/17/players/3082/gonzalo-higuain/similar/

I bought him for my starter team for 2.6k when the web app launched, now I'm just holding on to him to see if EA increase his price range

anyone on PC want to clubs with the official(tm) Cred Forums pro club?

guys...

I have to use fucking morrison if I want to use this team right?

replace Wilshire with rooney/carrick, to give Rashford the hyper link.

marchisio is just there as a placeholder

dembele/can/fernandino/Wilshire/kante who do I go with lads.

rooney and marchiso might be a tad bit expensive right now

anyone got a good silver team?

Brazilians look good this year but everyone will do that

fucked with the formation a tiny bit, managed to get it to work with only needing to pick up rooney as I have everyone else

I used this team at the beginning of this year and they were great.

Post 'em

This game worth paying 45 quid for pc?

I know it's not worth it but I have expendable money from student loan and I need a fucking time sinker.

the sterling SBC will cost roughly 100k?

just get it cheaper off a third party website

im up for that senpai

what's your origin nick friend?

strawpoll.me/11351471

vote however many times you like, i don't care

like what?

and worth it yes? Not full of cheaters like I've heard?

keyboard_tie m8

accept my friend request mate

Its £35 or something like that on Kinguin.
There's a few cheaters but getting a game against an actual person isn't that hard.

i didnt get one senpai, try letting me send you one?

>Every nonrare Russian league CM is worth 900 coins

Pretty sure there's no Russian squad builder right?

I just wanted garaunteed cheap golds so I can finish my kickoff SBC but nope, 3000 kids are having a bidding war in the Russian league?

Way more than that, 100k just for the City squad

RealCtlAltDefeat

my friends features arent working at all for some reason atm senpai sorry

who else /gottacatchemall/ here?

The city prices are settling willy has halved in price since the initial rush

>(You)

good players don't intentionally handicap themselves.

If you know how to use him, Peter Crouch is a better striker than Musa.

Anyone else really fucking fed up with career mode not getting better what so ever? Gameplay is basically the same shit as well. Why do I keep buying this shoddy shite? Every year I'm like "this time it's going to be better", "this time it's going to be like the revolution I experienced with FIFA 09"

The game hasn't changed since FIFA 13 for fuck sake.

>If you know how to use him, Peter Crouch is a better striker than Musa.

well, if you know how to use him, Musa is a better striker than Peter Crouch.

Musa has been amazing for me, super easy to use.
>SBCs eating into my coins
Even shit players have skyrocketed can't take it

>div rewards have been lowered massively
Thanks EA

Look at the rewards for FUT Champions, thats why

mate have you fixed it mate

>shopping for Payet
>he's regularly selling for low 40k as a LM
>regularly going for low 50k as a LW
>roughly a 10k difference
>you can literally just buy a consumable to turn him into a LW for like 1,000

Are people fucking retarded or just lazy? Also, I picked him up as a LM for a 37,000 bid, I feel like a got a solid deal.

This is one of the most autistic posts ive ever seen.

>asks question
>confesses to being a broke faggot
> answers his own question

Screencapped

>tfw got PES this year
I'm really liking it guys, gameplay is awesome
Only thing I don't like is all the unlicensed teams :/

This is one of the most autistic posts ive ever seen.

>asks question
>confesses to being a broke faggot
> answers his own question

Screencapped

Rate my team so far.

Getting Vardy, remy, Courtoius, payet, bellerin, and payet for the loan players once they expire

Gottagofast FC

double numbers selects my new club name

Crouch is amazing tho.
>tfw Luca Toni isn't in Fifa anymore

Gottagofast FC

Botswana Meat Commission FC

>payet and payet

NeedlesInMyBum

"Double numbers" - go back to plebbit retard

Also name it: "I HATE NIGGERS FC"

Pen Fifteen

Payet and Payet

SpaffInMyHole FC

pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100756

On the spectrum FC

Punjabi's elleven 20k16
or
Malaysian City Supporter FC

Hillary4Prez

KSI BEAST FC 2016 FC

The Mongs

Exclude the second payet. Anyone got opinions on my squad

Autism

Yeah it's boring cancer

What's this ""no loss fast chemistry"" TOTW glitch people are doing for the SBC?

>the CANADIAN AUTIST named steven whos gamertag is StevenF who also lost an online match 3-0 to the american autist is calling a squad autistic

Oh thats gold

post the pic of him being beaten 3-0 or you're the true autist here.

>he defends the CANADIAN AUTIST

thats gold. And ok i will give me 10 mins im going to go get my other phone now

He's too much of a pussy to play me because he's afraid to reveal his gamertag. He's only a tough guy when he can be anonymous I guess.

m8 i don't even give a shit about you or what you do, so do as you please. i just like instigating internet tough guys, they're the biggest god damn pussies in real life.

Here it is. The canadian autist was tottenham and got absolutely rocked.

>implying im on playstation

>a squad
???
I'm not even him you ugly virgin
>grabbing a ps4 screenshot when everyone knows hes on xbox
Jesus you're retarded

>so dumb he doesnt even google for a fifa 17 screenshot
>not even xbox
State of this autist

Xbox banned me from communicating for trolling.

What a bunch of faggots. What level is banter acceptable?

>he doesnt think ive been spamming his gamer tag all over Cred Forums, /vg/, and plebbit

Thats cute

In this day and age? None. People will straight up report EVERYTHING

It's FUT

I haven't done it personally, but I believe its
>set guys u want to get loyalty up
>play against offline TOTW squad
>as soon as the ball is kicked off pause
>either close app or restart ps4 not sure
>rinse and repeat
>loyalty necessary for some sbc challenges

oh wow totally shows gamer tags and is so believable man you're so right.

>fks in training and career mode fly right in
>fks in clubs, seasons and FUT fly right to jupiters moons

What the fuck changes? I could rail them all the time in 16 now they just fly away on 17 for some reason

>being this fucking retarded

How hard did you get bullied throughout grade school?

They shouldnt ban for small things. Xbox must be full of pc sjw

>buy pjanic for 31k 2 days ago
>just sold him for 50k BIN in 2 seconds

This new card sure was fun

What did you say?

You lost out m8, those cards are in packs until October 10. He'll likely go up some more

Bought him yesterday for 45k and there was a cheaper 43k on the table but it had 2 owners.

I never buy a card with more than one owner as I support pack luck and not jew trading.

His max BIN is 50k.

>even non-rare silver MLS cards are going for 3k each
>getting that special Giovinco will cost me around 600k coins at this rate

Yeah nah, normal card does enough desu

Oh, I thought he was extinct. Stones is extinct on PS4, they're gonna raise his price range probably soon

He's only extinct because of these new cards

Alison p2w card is incredible.

10 games now and has coceded only due to my errors. He saves everything.

Those cards are literally just for 12 year olds with rich parents

Who the fuck would pay hundreds of pounds for a card which is a different colour, and has +1/2 stats over the standard card?

Are you a fucking magpie?

I thought it'd cost me like 100k max (which would even still be kinda expensive)

The price is utterly ridiculous

PC Cred Forums Pro Clubs, do we have a team?

I usually just say find a bridge

Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind getting them and I wouldn't mind saving up 100k for a player I really liked

But schoolkids see a pink card or whatever and absolutely fucking lose their minds, and spend all their pocket money and disposable income on packs because they've got no other commitments - which just drives up prices to an absurd level because of the sheer volume of kids

Ever notice how they keep bringing out new colours for cards? They avoid bringing out standard In-Forms now, because black cards are boring. Bring out a One To Watch with a stripe on it, or a brand new blue SBC card, and suddenly the kids brains think that a new colour must therefore mean it's better than ever, and they'll go into overdrive to get it

EA make money hand over fist from this shit.

>his family isnt wealthy.

Fucking lel

>99% of people already play the exact same boring tryhard way
Is there a worse community?

>tfw no Abdoul Ba OTW card

>tfw i'm only halfway to SBC Jonas

>opponent stops playing
>his defence becomes 10x better
Why do EA make this game so easy for shitters?

Nothing bad, just telling some people to go back to call of duty ect and kys

Who else still hasn't qualified for weekend league? Feels bad D: I can't seem to attack for beans this year x_x guess I'll try trading since 90% neet till I start new jobo.

>kys
That's why, atleast put 'pkys' to be safe.

I was wrong about him, he is a beast on the ball.

Don't need 4* skillers in fifa 17

Just a tip for setting up player instructions.

For wingers, if the RW is right footed, make him stay out wide, if he is left footed, then cut inside. You need to get the ball to his stronger foot.

If they have 5* weak foot then put it on balanced as they can do anything.

Think about the angle they need to take for a cross or a shot.

Using a right footed player at RW with average weak foot is bad, unless he has 5* skills, then you can work your way into the box if needed with dribbling and set up a low/short cross/pass or get his body right for the required angle for a shot.

I'm just glad you've joined the club

HAHA time for free weekly packs

so keep or sell?

Is that the webapp free thing? Haven't been keeping up

Sell, I used him in draft and Bender and Howedes in my regular team perform just as well as he does

Nah, pre-order. Got IF Balo on loan in the loan pack and Winston Reid in my jumbo, pretty average desu.

that bad huh?

Is there a PC pro club this year las

AHAHAHAHA

Fuck off shill

I got Remy and Bellend in one pack ^_^

Literally the only time I've ever packed something good since fifa 13 when I scammed EA out of 600k.

Nah I wouldn't say bad, just not worth the value of the card when other CBs who are cheap can perform just as well.

Nice.

Thats autistic as fuck.

Just play clubs instead of fut. your basically playing as juve here.

SpecialOlympiacos

You ever play madden? It's like the draft champion thing

you pick your starting 11, you get 4 cards every time. you pick 1 from the 4 and then you get a new 4. do this until you have a full team

Doubt he can play clubs, he should just play seasons though.

Did you have chemistry on him?

Thats what i meant

Mfw

>the CANADIAN AUTIST named steven whos gamertag is StevenF who also lost an online match 3-0 to the American

Replies to my post in a fifa thread

>this one americuck that cant wrap his downie brain around the fact there is more than one leaf in these threads
wew

>he denies the fact that he is

>the CANADIAN AUTIST named steven whos gamertag is StevenF who also lost an online match 3-0 to the American

You know your life sucks when you have to lie about who you are on Cred Forums

hello goats are you here

>85 rated
literally want to bomb EA

I thought it was fucking icardi since no walk out, turns out that is only for 86 or above.

There are at least 3 leafs in this thread you dumb nigger.

Dani Alves has a walk out and he's 85 rated

it's top ratings for every position

Mkhitaryan is a walkout and hes 85 as well. Hummels is 87 and he's just a normal pull

You know your life sucks when you obsess over a stranger and lie about winning a match against said person as if it would matter even if you did.

I can't remember what style it had on it, but I just felt it didn't perform as well as I thought it would. Saying that, draft more often than not feels like a different game to the rest of FUT so who knows.

Offline draft on semi pro or pro level?

Beginner

>dybala has better stats than lewa other than heading
>lewa goes for 250k+ where as the dabber goes for 130-160k

why are people idiots?

>one is 85 rated
>one is 90 rated
>one is plentiful
>one is rare

>get told I'm suspended for 3 games in journey
>out for 1 game

???????????

Also, if you get another red, you get a cutscene saying you've been cut. Then your options are restart week, restart from last save point, or back to main menu.

t.user who tried to red card his way through journet

cant you just forfeit every game if you want to rush it?

I thought forfeit means u just leave the game, no? Like back to main menu?

pretty sure your team just loses 3-0 and it keeps going, I haven't tried it though

>missed out on promotion because some cuck ragequit and I got disconnected from the EA servers
How the fuck does this still happen? They've had 6 fucking years to fix this bullshit.

you faced bob from EA

tried this out a few times with a few different teams, and it fucking blows. the complete and total lack of midfield is easily exploited and is generally a god awful way to play 2bh.

wasn't fun at all.

trying it out now. two things
>quit first game
>first twitter reaction
>tough 0-0 draw
holy scripting batman

also, I quit two games in a row. I keep simming and my team keeps accumulating points. So i guess this is a viable technique for those who just want rewards. Cause my OVR rose to 69 despite not having played, was 67.

>tfw i fell for the offline draft meme
Lying faggots it was shit rewards

>352 (my favorite formation) seems to leave huge as fuck gaps in the middle of the park

It doesn't help that my cdms like to go on holiday to the opposition penalty area despite instruction, but that's nothing new for cdms

>those weekend league rewards
Holy shit they're good, even if you're shit and can only win 14 out of 40 matches you get nice rewards.

i've given up on de rossi for this reason

Bretty good for me but I'm only in div 7

I'm thinking of switching to 343 or 3412 and just using Parolo & Marchisio/Jorginho instead

There's no point putting a defensive player in there if they don't defend, right?

What are the div rewards + requirements

>requirements
wat

For winning the title/promotion

Same here, might go to a 433 or 433(4)

Which SBC are worth doing?

Are the ones where you recycle a team of golds into 2x rare golds the ones to hit?

Or just do all of them, I keep seeing people say they're making truckloads of coins with them

I had one good pull, Isco, with like one of the beginner ones. Went for like 9k. But what ive been doing is casually doing sbc. And if i get a gold that is unsellable, i use that for gold upgrade SBC. I've gotten some italian guy work 10k forget who. So not too bad, since theyre guys i would almost never use.

>tfw this pack was untradeable and could have netted me close to 80k at the time

fug

I do them out of boredom from time to time, ice gotten the black Napoli defender and llana, martial, schneiderlin and van arnholt as my best pulls. Going to throw one together now

Results

Is there a crack yet for the PC version?

I'm not going to buy this for PS3 without trying it especially if it's worse than 16.

Anyone having trouble adapting to the new shooting? The timing seems to need to be faster and I can't shoot blooters like in 16

I've done most of them. I haven't done the Chilean League one because it's not worth the money (18k for 4 of the required players plus the rest of the squad when the reward is a draft token and 3.5k). I haven't done the Hard or Ultimate League/Nation hybrids yet, because I just can't worth them out.

Obviously the reward is luck but I've got some really good pulls like Coutinho (50k), Dembele (25k) and Habdanovic and Oblak (20k each). Plus all quick Orem players go for 5-10k like Musa, Walcott, etc.

Do I keep this loser or sell him?

I don't see him getting that many IFs to be honest with you since he's a CB, but he doesn't sell for much.

>H/M on a CB

Sell the cunt

it's funny because while deciding I have b een using him and he never pushes up lol

G-g-guys.... Whose paying these retarded silver prices??? I'm kinda worried desu. Surely ea will do something or prices will eventually crash right?

>hart and bravo in the same free pack
Nice.

The same people that make shit non rare gold players 600+

>felipe melo and 3 non rare golds in my preorder pack

pls ea.

>thinking saying expendable money means broke
>amerifat still can't into english language

>either doesnt know what a student loan is or doesnt know what expendable means

God damn, how bad is the teaching in your schools when you're not being shot at?

What'd be better, 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1(2)?

wtf does it take to score 1on1

Either way, Siggy's going to get BLACKED

Finesse shot

Poor little white guy

Last game I was 1on1 like 7 times and each time ospina saved it. I've finessed,chipped and just shot it makes no difference it's a corner or woodwork and out where I can't reach

Turn to the stronger foot, finesse top corner.
If you're running straight on, you'll just finesse it straight to the keeper.
Turn very slightly to the stronger foot, and it'll go past them 4 out of 5 times.

Ball roll to one side then finesse.

who /addictedtogoldupgradeshere/ I've almost got a full bpl team. Just got karius which saves me 2k buying him + Tiago who will go into another one

>finesse top corner
I thought you can't choose the height of a shot

Holding the button for longer decides how high the shot goes.

So I get a free draft token every week for 5 weeks, but I'm a shitter. Realistically I can hope to get to the second / third round consistently, but rarely win it. Bombing out in round one is not rare for me

Is it worth entering the online draft, or would it be better for me to go win the single player?

How are you getting the players to do them so much?

Are you buying golds for like 350 each then upgrading them or what?

I think ur fine to enter, especially with silver players selling high u might luck out. An u could always get a good pull in ur gold packs as well

Last year the reward for winning two games online, was around the same as winning the entire thing single player.

So if you just want to do it easily, set it to amateur on single player and get your rewards.

I buy the golds or if I get players in a upgrade pack I'm not going to use like gaspar/Tiago and correa I got in a upgrades that I put back in, 40 Chem isn't hard to get.
Ive gotten musa,martial,schneiderlin,Valencia,karius,van aanholt,llana,fellani,Morgan,pantillimon,konoplayabka,lovren,mirallas,didavi,didavi,manquillo from it. Those are just the ones I've kept I've recycled a ton of them too or put them into other SBCs

Yeah I love the free packs, but there's that many people doing it and buying players en masses that it's hard to get a player for min bid anymore

I've done a few of them, got Bacca, Pereira, Valencia, Bruno and some pacey shit prem striker

Pretty good, bit unless you get a decent league player worth over 3k, then it's not worth buying the players. Which I'm skeptical of tbqh

LADS

What do? Keep him? Sell now or wait? Think he goes for like 50/60 currently

>Taking pics of your screen
My laptop broke

wait untill he does something good and the shitty fans will buy him 5 times his worth now

wow what a stunning player I'm pretty sure the random french nig CBs have way more strength and pace

And holy shit that pack was good - Pereira goes for 5k, clichy goes for 5k, Delofeu goes for 4k

Also will OTW Stones be worth more if I don't use him and leave him "fresh"?

I don't buy for min bid, there is too many bots to even attempt it, I'm happy with my two squads and just hoping I pack a player to replace one so I can sell him or pack an upgrade since the upgrades cost a fortune

>play a friend locally in ultimat team with difficulty set to ultimate
>get 1k coins without a boost for a 5-0 win
not bad

wat. wait how.

They added it this year.
In FUT, go to Single Player, bottom right,switch to Play a Friends Squad, turn on second controller, select the right side, select friends team.
Set difficulty to Ultimate, then play the game. You get a 1.4x coin multiplier for playing on Ultimate. So you get around 1k for a 12 minute match even if you just idle and do nothing.

oh fuggg.

Good for fitness teams as well, cause you don't have to do anything. Just score 5 goals, then fuck off.

>Did a SBC and a draft without opening packs in between
>I now have 90k worth of free tradeable packs to open

Oh boy

Whatchu get

Absolutely fuck all lad

>2nd season of career
>Atletico sign De Gea and Courtois

>samefagging this hard
Thats pathetic t b h

Also:
>going to a british university

LOL

>british universities

>First game of FUT
>completely outplay opponent
>60-40 possession
>3-0 up at 70' all beautifully crafted team goals made with patient buildup and excellent timing
>le momentum time xD
>can't get out my own half all of a sudden
>he scores 2 headers from bullshit corners, literally just looped into the penalty spot
>le 90' penalty to make it all square!

Why the fuck do I bother with this game mode. Good play and skill is not rewarded.

Had a wild thought, guys......

What if............

the United States WON FIFA?!

MIND = BLOWN

STFU

>500

Are there guides for how to do squad challenges the cheapest? I assume the challenges are the same for everyone yes?

There are guides.
But as soon as they get posted, the players soar in price.

anyone got the price on that sterling card?

Best formation so far for you lads?

4-3-3(4)

4-1-2-1-2

2 pacey strikers ( I have rashford and vardy ) and a good playmaker (I have eriksen) , literally shits on people

The wide version with a LM and RM I ment to add

packed these two back to back in gold upgrade SBCs

using them in a basic Prem team.

Not sure if I should hold or sell. Don't need the coins right now either.

>sell gold upgrade SBC cards

>possession whore
You deserved it

Right, should I spent all my money on its Ben Arfa or Pjanic? Ben Arfa looks like he'll be the best player in the game after 2 IFs and might hit half a mil for that, but will he get them?

new bread please

4-1-2-1-2 with CMs, creative CAM and 2 small fast strikers ideally with decent passing to link up

new thread

PS4 pro club when?