Alex Ferguson "English football is not easy. Every foreign coach who has come to England will tell you that."

>Alex Ferguson "English football is not easy. Every foreign coach who has come to England will tell you that."
futaa.com/transfer-rumours/ferguson-it-will-be-difficult-for-guardiola-in-premier-league

>Claudio Ranieri "Every single match is difficult"
uk.sports.yahoo.com/video/every-match-difficult-premier-league-175006998.html

>Carlo Ancelotti "To win a season in England is not easy for any team. It's not easy for Chelsea, Liverpool or Manchester United, and also for Arsenal."
tribalfootball.com/articles/ancelotti-premier-league-more-difficult-serie-263442

>José Mourinho ""Each year will be more difficult, but because it's difficult is one of the reasons why I came back to England. I will enjoy it again... Here it is very difficult to retain the title"

>Jürgen Klopp "The most difficult league in the world, 5, 6 or 7 clubs can be the champions"
youtube.com/watch?v=J-Re0BihMy4

>Pep Guardiola “It is certainly a very tough league, for sure it is, the Premier League is the most difficult league”
tbnsport.com/2016/09/20/premier-league-pep-guardiola-mcfc/

>Brendan Rodgers ""The Premier League is the most competitive league in the world. If you look throughout Europe, at maybe Italy, Spain, you’ve only got two or three teams who will win."
givemesport.com/867030-brendan-rodgers-just-made-a-very-bold-claim-about-barcelona

>Manuel Pellegrini "The Premier League is extremely tough, and every year it will be closer between more teams"
skysports.com/football/news/11679/10281286/manuel-pellegrini-expects-premier-league-to-get-even-tougher-to-win

>Mauricio Pochettino "It's so difficult... the Premier League puts coaches and players in impossible position"
espnfc.com/tottenham-hotspur/story/2932620/premier-league-schedule-puts-coaches-in-impossible-position-pochettino
>typical beta Cred Forums neckbeard "lol the Premier legaue is shite, kill yourself faggot"

Good thread.

forever insecure

no one is denying its the hardest to win, but the quality of the top teams has plummeted since the Fergie era

that has nothing to do with what op posted

Who here ready for Pep to get exposed?

Jose will probably rape him in their FA cup tie: I anticipate that being the start of his downfall.

>T. Hatters fan

this is objectively the most difficult league motherfucker

I do deny that. Piss poor defending, no tactics, complete absence of good midfielders. It's hard to win only because top teams are wasting their money instead of buying good players.

46 fucking league games, not to mention the small cup runs

>Premier league coahes
>Say that the league is hard when they coach there
>I wonder why.jpg
In reality most teams just use obsolete tactics,there is ahuge abscence of talent that makes very mediocre players like De Bruyne look like superstars and in the end the only decent coach in the league is going to walk through it in his first season

>his league is unironically majority league one quality

Most money up for grabs for the winners though desu senpai

Lmao de bruyne would destroy lel liga

forever poor

>tfw still not back in the prem

m-montanier will take us u-up l-la..

ain't relevant

stay obsessed

Kek. De Bruyne is a space baby.He is just good against teams with retarded tactics like Bundescrap or EPLel teams

>thread about epl
>there's always spanish posters complaining and saying their league is better
if it's so bad why are you jealous?

Less competitive than the Championship desu

Leliger talking about space babies anywhere other than his granny walking football league.

Championship will soon become a revolving door where the same 6-7 teams get promoted and drop down from the EPL eveyr year

Norwich, Newcastle, Burnley, Boro, etc .

Them spain must be pretty shit if they need to take the mediocre players from the EPL to make their league somewhat competitive
>Cristiano
>Suarez
>Modric
>Bale
>Nasri
>Xabi alonso
>Mascherano
Among others

i would like to see celtic a part of the epl too

>pep wins all the matches
>h-he only played shit teams so far

>loses his first match, against the second placed team away
>epl too strong la, every team is a challenge, pep totally exposed

*sigh*

>Hardest to win
>actual champions are a meme team
Try winning la liga without barcelona or real madrid. The fact that the PL could be won by too many teams makes it easier. It is only easy to win la liga or bundes if you are barcelona or bayern coach, if you are not, is near impossible

>since [insert arbitrary year]

>not the premier league
>all those mickey mouse cups

>he doesn't get that keeping this picture, updating it, and posting it at any given opportunity is desperately insecure

kek

KEK