NYG:Rashad Jennings (thumb) questionable for MNF
TEN:Delanie Walker: I have 'opportunity to play'
KC:Jamaal Charles still saw some scout-team work
BAL:Terrance West could become starter this week
IND:Irsay: No serious issue with Luck's shoulder
NYJ:Bowles 'not sure' Decker returns this year
BAL:Kenneth Dixon will be eased back into action
PHI:Smallwood will have 'plenty of opportunities'
CHI:Howard 'committee guy' once Langford healthy?
NE:Report: Garoppolo will start against Bills

/nfl/ discord
discord.gg/BksRerf

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11345674
youtube.com/watch?v=OGwSb2aMqwc
vimeo.com/30042289
twitter.com/prescottrossi/status/782615745347760128
nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap3000000713226/Scuffle-breaks-out-on-field-between-Bills-and-Patriots
twitter.com/zackneiner/status/782632504209641472
youtube.com/watch?v=l7OykATWIHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wentz

Guys, it's time to admit: Jamaal Charles is a bust.

How badly are we going to get blown out tomorrow?

>KC:Jamaal Charles still saw some scout-team work

where is this faggot injured?

The head.

Unless you consider winning getting blown out, you won't

omg omg, what if it is Quickjew playing QB tomorrow. I am so fucking excited.

They could play a scarecrow at QB and still beat the Bills

How do we fix the Browns?

126 Days Until The Seahawks Win Super Bowl LI.

about 14 points

>NE:Report: Garoppolo not a lock to start Sunday
>NE:Report: Garoppolo will start against Bills
So which is it?

Bill fucking with the lesser Bills.

Nuke Cleveland.

How many people are named Li in Seattle?

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

you'll lose by 3 points but you are literally guaranteed to lose

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

What the fuck is this

it's so funny to me that FILTHadelphia fans are getting so smug after 3 good games. i can't wait for the inevitable late season collapse.

Move the team out of Cleveland, they'll immediately become owl contenders

Nice he already brought it back

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2015.

T. Redskins fan delusion.

Remember when Chip Kelly was an offensive genius who was going to lead the Eagles to greatness?

golly I sure do

>

t. poorfag

>non pass having plebs

lmao

But is your team good?

nope

yes drew brees we all see your stats you can stop passing now

No I never said that senpai, in fact I was disgusted by the hire. But that's all passed now the division is the iggles for the taking. Live it, love it, learn it, accept it.

Great game.

Fuck, my ankles hurt just from watching that.

we might never see a beast like him again

nah u fags were hyping up kelly hard

>be a decent gottagofast coach
>have no talent evaluating skill
>get GM powers

why.jpeg

lol

Why are there so many black QBs in college? And why aren't they able to make it in the NFL?

Bad college teams will make their best athlete play QB for the dual-threat ability rather than the best thrower. Only rocket arms tend to start in college. Its the same at the high school level.

Who would you rather have hired that year? The only coaches hired that year who were worth a fuck were Bruce Arians, who you're a fucking liar if you say you wanted him at the time, and Andy Reid, who you fags fired.

JAMEIS

WE COMIN FOR YOU NIGGA

>Busc beating the buncos

Because college progressions are 1 read and take off. That piss doesn't fly in the giganigga ranks, you will get broke. See RGKnee.

kek
this is like someScarlet Letter type shit
but the A stands for Autism

>he paid money for this

>paying money to shitpost and get called a faggot

wew

Is passfagging worse than tripfagging?

>he bought a Cred Forums pass

Why would Aaron Rodgers be worse than tripfags?

It would be if a fucking tripfag hadn't asked

because college is a joke since college teams have no stake in grooming the best overall potential players to perform at a pro level, so they turn it into a circus of gimmicks

At least I can filter you worthless fucks.

>football starts at 8:30 AM
>last game ends at 10:30 PM

>14 hour football coma

>tfw you regular work on sunday

>when you realize that there are mods
>on Cred Forums
>with a pass
>literally paying Cred Forums
>to be a mod.
>instead of
>doing it
>for free

>mfw

/r/ing someone to post the Aaron Rodgers picture with the glowing eyes like this. Asking for a friend.

>working on the weekends

It feels pretty good

T minus 1 week until we face a unsuspended Tom Brady.

is there anything we can do?

you can lose

>always check /nfl/ headlines
>never see 'DEN'

Why are >we never in the news?

mfw the bengals win the superb owl

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

so which madman is calculating the tank 2 seasons from now to get this dragon thrower

>Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

I know you are showing off your passes intentionally for the sake of shitposting, but I'm gonna have to ask you to stop.

I'm not even memeing, this is an actual request, and here's why: some things get out of control very, very fast, and if you keep showing off that pass, people will start posting it non-ironically, and then it will stop being funny. Shitposting is fine, except when it's related to something that may be potentially destructive to the innate identity of the site itself.

>"lol muh community"

Regardless of what you may think or say, you're here, you're likely to be addicted to this website, and you'd hate to see this place become a circlejerk like Reddit or Facebook -and you'd feel even worse for having contributed to destroying your own favorite site for the sake of ironic shitposting-.

If you aren't going to stop, then at the very least keep this in mind for when you may reconsider your actions.

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

TYBC

TYBC
Y
B
C

VOTE VOTE VOTE
>VOTE >VOTE >VOTE
strawpoll.me/11345674
VOTE VOTE VOTE
>VOTE >VOTE >VOTE
strawpoll.me/11345674
VOTE VOTE VOTE
>VOTE >VOTE >VOTE

Fuck the ravens desu

The Eagles are going to have a winning record and go one and done in the playoffs and there NOTHING you can do about it, NFC Least

you for making that poll

>questionable

Upsets happen all the time, but in this case it's not an upset since the Broncos have been pretty much the most overrated team this season

classic Belicheat

Mods get a pass for free
t. former mod of Cred Forums

Could Lamar Jackson make it as a WR/RB hybrid?

Kordell Stewart couldn't, and he was twice the athlete Lamar Jackson will ever be

Kordell Stewart was a decent backup QB.

wasn't cordelle patterson the same meme player?

Does he get his bust in Canton?

He'll be shit in the NFL.

growing up in the nineties there was such a stir about kordell. he was given a lot of attention in the media, and being on the cover of blitz helped, then you go back and look, and he barely did shit. the media warps so much of our perception, especially as a kid.

no he fucking wasn't

Nah, the best he'll get is a Eagles number retired.

Patterson is a gadget receiver, can't run routes or catch balls for shit

Name every Miami Dolphins QB that started at least one game since Dan Marino quit

wasn't better than Cunningham, choked at every opportunity like moon.

Short sweet answer: "no".

How do Raiders fans feel about the people who dress up at games? I've always hated the Raiders based solely on the fact that I think the guys who dress up like they are going to a metal concert are obnoxious self-centered faggots.

This should be a million dollar challenge.

I can only remember Henne, Pennington, and Tannehill. I don't watch much of the Dolphins.

He wasn't a bust because he had some great seasons. I think he is going to be a shadow of what he was, though

>Wasn't better than Cunningham
I love Cunningham, but McNabb is a better QB top to bottom. only thing Cunningham did better was
>Run
>Get injured
>Have Randy Moss and Cris Carter
Also, most QBs in canton are noted chokers

I hate them too and I'm a Raidnigger.

I'll try

Jay Feely
Jay Fiedler
Celo Lemon
Culpepper
Brian Gresie
Chad Pennington
Tannenshit.

Jay Feely was a kicker, you're thinking of A.J. Feeley

>forgetting Chris Leak

Yo youse better stop stealin my iggle oc

Wut>!!>!>!>

Fite me Bish!

>mfw Rex gets confused and thinks they're playing another team and shows up in a different stadium

BASED BELICHEAT

>run
>get injured

or be sacked 72 times lel, Randall had one good team for one year and balled out. McScab had stellar defenses, reid and owens and couldn't win shit.

Let's take a minute to appreciate just how shitty the old Dolphins uniforms were

How did that tradition even start?

>Had one good team
the Eagles of the late 80s and early 90s were much better defensively than the late 90's-mid 00's defenses.

Especially considering the '91 Eagles were the greatest Defense of all time, and Cunningham died on the first series of the season

>3D lettering
Immediately goes into the garbage every time

I honestly don't mind them much. They're genuine fans and usually decent people with expendable income. The gangbanging faggots who gave the team a thug reputation in the late 80s are the fucking worst though. LA was a net negative for the Raiders.

Literally my only complaint with the post Kelly Green Eagle uniforms

>91 Eagles were the greatest Defense of all time

uwot, they were statistically not a top 5 defense.

woo lad bad b8

They literally were. now, do some research and maybe you'll learn a thing or two

>another 4:00 game tomorrow

I'm getting sick of this shit

>elite defense meme

their stats were inflated from having no QB you goon, ranked average before and after years. Green was better on the packers btw.

>Receivers McNabb made look decent
Todd Pinkston
James Thrash
Freddie Mitchess
Reggie Brown
Kevin Curtis
LJ Smith
Chad Lewis
Greg Lewis
Hank Baskett

>Receivers that Randall Cunningham make look decent
Fred Barnett

>They're genuine fans
Based on what? Knowledge alone doesn't mean someone is a fan. I see these faggots with cameras constantly fixated on them, there have even been documentaries made about them. They come off as attention whores to me, they are more concerned about their image and being seen than actually watching the Raiders.

Fireman Ed is a good example of what a popular fan should be in my opinion. He just kind of got famous because he was noticed at every game. He doesn't do documentaries, and for a while he stepped down after the butt fumble and said he couldn't go to games anymore. He is just a guy who goes to games, he doesn't act differently when he is there and the fame just kind of came with people seeing the helmet, which he wears as a tribute to his previous job. Meanwhile, you have those fags in pads who act big and bad when they are at games, when in reality they are fat Mexicans who would probably fold in a real fight if they knew a bunch of other angry fans wouldn't have their back.

It's not the counting stats, friend. But keep being blinded by your meme level of hatred

Freddie Mitchell was shit, nobody thought he looked decent

Deshaun Watson is ours

Whatever team you're a fan of will have the second pick in the draft

These those (you) people i always see yall quote?

why do patsfags think this is the greatest trick play of all time? didn't they see the 47 yarder from antwaan randle el in super bowl xl?

youtube.com/watch?v=OGwSb2aMqwc

Don't fall for the black QB meme

we did that and now we have the most unclutch, inaccurate QB in the league

Notorious for throwing interceptions.

Pinkston and Curtis were great receivers you retard.

Randall had 2-3 contending teams tops, McNabb was babied his entire prime by great defenses, some of the best olines in decades, top 4 coach ( of that time ), owens + solid receivers and the RB he trusted. No excuses for all the playoff games he lost.

>ours
You play for an NFL team?

NO SHUT UP

t. 45 year old who thinks Buddy Ryan was a good coach

>excited for a meme

>winston
>unclutch

don't overreact nigga

He had 3 game winning drives last season

is Winston a bust?

Because it's a Patriot making the play.

It's also not even the first time they've run that play, they ran it a couple times with Troy Brown another with Randy Moss but reversed

Wow, only 3?

Yeah and he has zero this year.

You know the current year and only year that matters.

is Winston a rapist?

ftty

but patsfags think they play was never ran until jewdelman threw the ball.

Nah Winston sucks and is terrible. He may be a crab leg thief and a overall jackass but he didn't rape nobody. That bitch was just gold diggin.

It's because Randy Moss and Troy Brown are retired and Edelman is the star receiver now.

Who cares if he is, the NFL is filled with criminals. Why draw the line at rape? Unless you're a Terry Bradshaw level of cuck'd, live and let live. Otherwise, tackle every criminal and not just the ones women and pussified men cry the most over.

Queens gonna win it all desu

>Failcunts fags literally have such a shit franchise that they've been celebrating Julio Jones beating Kuechly on a jump-ball play all week like they won the fucking Super Bowl or something

Gentle reminder that the single biggest """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'accomplishment"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" the Falcons have had this millennium is ending our undefeated season

talib will get evans' frustrated and ejected and jameis will throw a minimum of three interceptions, all before the first half ends

>first Pryor
>now Joe Thomas
>manlets keep getting BTFO by Browns players

kek

>filled
Except you don't know that. We can say with some certainty that 1% of NFL players are criminals

>Arians
>Gase
>Schwartz
>Lovie Smith
>Gus Bradley

Theres my short list that off season, threw a temper tantrum when we signed Chip

Can i see yalls picks on who wins this week.

Kthxbai!

75% of the NFL is black, it is safe to say the number of criminals is much higher than 1%.

My suicide pool pick this week, Buccaneers over the Broncos

>Schwartz
You wanted to hire the guy who went 4-12 with the Lions and was still under contract with them instead of Chip Kelly. Sure thing bruh.

Eagles fans' revisionist history is truly pathetic.

>laughing with that hurt Cardinal in the background

He's the true villain

>A single user covers 100% of a fanbase

Literally any poster here makes every fanbase look like the worst fanbase in history

>tfw people expect the Falcons to win
>tfw the Falcons are the trendy pick this week

welp, time for a blowout loss

Chances of the Chiefs beating the Steelers? I can feel an upset there.

>pretending to be someone different once you get exposed
kys my man

Failcons are cured because you welched on the bet like the lying hewer you are

It's a likely upset

I don't have to pretend. report , then report . You wont get a duplicate IP notification

Since when the fuck did we have all these Eagles fans on Cred Forums?

reminder that """""people""""" like you think the falcons have a top 10 offense because they managed to put up yards against the fucking bucs, saints, and raiders

no shit the falcons are going to lose, and it has nothing to do with """""people""""" making them a trendy pick

they're going to lose because their offensive line can't compete against the panthers' front and their defensive line is even more anemic, because just like last season when you fucks need a stern reminder of just how helpless and shitty your fucking team is

But the Falcons beat the Panthers last year.

Doubles and Cleveland beats the Skins tomorrow

If singles, Kessler gets injured

yes, i know

that was also the only divisional game the falcons won that year

it's a fact that anything can happen on any given sunday but it's an entirely different matter to expect the falcons to beat the panthers

why does the nfc south hate the falcons instead of the bucs, panthers, or saints? if you look at the division the falcons have achieved the least success of any team there, so why are they the most hated?

>Cowboys vs San Fran tomorrow
It's going to be a shitshow isn't it?

There will be blood and memes.

I for one welcome the era of clipboard jesus

Anybody have the siants punt return squad webm?

Falkeks fans think they're a perennial playoff team despite missing the playoffs every season since 2012 even though they play in a terrible division

>Warren Moon
>Russell Wilson
>Famous Jameis
>Air McNair
>Daunte Culpepper
>Cam Newton
>Vick
>Donovan McNabb
>Randall Cunningham
>"black qbs are a meme"

k

Name a white quarterback in this coming draft class with the chance to be a franchise quarterback better than Deshaun Watson

I'll wait

>Tomorrow I will remind them

>tomorrow
what a surprise

another patshit that doesn't even live in NE

Only one of those players won Championships.

That's why they're a meme.

Should I wake up at 5:30 to watch the shitty London game or just settle for the 9AM game?

I wasn't aware posting edelmeme makes me a pats fan

You fucking forgot the OG meme Doug Williams.

That 2010 season with Vick was the most impressive I've ever seen I think. ESPECIALLY considering he did that after coming off the bench, and however long in jail, like wtf? If it weren't for Akers being a fucking choke artist they might have won something.

sure

next you're going to say you haven't been aware of my dick thrusting in and out of your mouth for the past hour

Good old Crablegs Niggerston and his Tampa Gay Fuckinqueers stand no chance tomorrow
>implying he isn't gonna throw 80 picks
>implying he isn't gonna get sacked 100 times

Can't wait for this meme to die and fall in line with the rest of the overpaid defensive players that fell off a cliff after they got paid.

>broncucks think they can leave mile high and play in the florida altitudes, heat and humidity
kek

gonna get btfo so badly that when your players start to collapse and heave in exhaustion you'll consider it mercy from the heavens above

people from NE NEVER MOVE
EVER
EVER

I moved to NYC 10 years ago, and I won't be a fan of NJ teams, so that leaves only buffalo, farther away than foxboro.

WUT DU AH DU???

Since always. There was a long running eagles general for a while

>Revis Island is finished
>Peterson lacks hearts as he's on the Cardinals
>Chris Harris exposed by Antonio Brown
>Norman is OBJ's bitch

Is he the undisputed best now?

bump

Fucking Cleo Lemon
>so many keks were had

I don't want to ;_;

Nah, he's a meme

nah, he never covers a #1 reciever like a true shut down corner does.

He's a "cover my side" pleb which means teams just gameplan their 2nd/3rd receiver to that area and gash the Xecucks with their #1 on the other side.

Sherman is the best at doing very little but making himself sound good for it.
>Yeah, I really don't do much. Its because I'm so good!

>never covers a #1 receiver

He shadowed Dez, Brown, and AJ Green last year. Shut them all down.

>it's a "tripfag thinks people know and care which team he roots for" episode

Aw geez. Okay.

Jay Fiedler, I remember Huard from '99, A.J. Feeley, Frerotte, Joey Harrington, Chad Pennington, Matt Moore, Ryan Tannelels. And from the other lists provided, there's Culpepper, Lemon, and Greise. But other than that I'm out of names.

This reminds me of when Tony Soprano unleashed the Wildcat meme onto the league.

You now remember Scott Mitchell

Do you remember Y.A. Tittle? My uncle played against him.

How does this picture of a Hollywood actress sway your opinion of her?

i dont know who that is but i like him better

Women just wear that shit as a fashion statement. I fucked a black chick from a New York ghetto and she switched to the Jets within a month of us being together. Similar shit to when I lived in the south. Basically women don't care and will pose for whatever team you like just so you can match.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if every girl who owns sports gear does so because of a guy.

>I fucked a black chick from a New York ghetto

I've told the story here before but I did it as an user.

I just remembered Matt Stafford is statistically a top 5 QB with one of the worst defenses in the league hahahahahaha

Titans are going to take the division today boys

Fuck yes
Thank you

Should I watch the London game on BBC on the computer or on CBS on the TV?

BBC, american commentators fucking suck, they talk about useless shit too much, the only commentator I can actually stand is Jay Gruden

>Jay Gruden

BBC uses the US commentary but switches to an in-stadium studio panel during ad breaks

He's literally one of the only commentators that will break down a play completely and tell you exactly happen

why does the fucking worst tripfag have to be a titans fan holy fuck kill yourself already I already hate this godforsaken team and you make me hate them more

Reminder that All-Pro DE & LB Khalil Mack has 0 sacks.

Good enough to get a 28 yard completion on a 4th and 26 against the Packers.

I'd say I'm one of the best trips to be honest

r.i.p. CBS then, I usually don't watch the london games so do whichever stream is faster

like winning that division is a fucking accomplishment
A vast majority of basement dwellers would be perennial playoff teams if they were in the AFC South

>Lions can draft an elite quarterback
>The Jets still can't

Lions draft literally the greatest players of all time, but they still will never win a super bowl

Really makes you think.

Uncucked NFL Power Rankings
(Post TNF Edition)

1. Patriots
2. Vikings
3. Broncos
4. Eagles
5. Packers
6. Seahawks
7. Chiefs
8. Ravens
9. Steelers
10. Giants
11. Panthers
12. Cowboys
13. Raiders
14. Redskins
15. Rams
16. Texans
17. Falcons
18. Cardinals
19. Chargers
20. Colts
21. Bengals
22. 49ers
23. Dolphins
24. Lions
25. Jets
26. Bills
27. Buccaneers
28. Titans
29. Saints
30. Jaguars
31. Browns
32. Da Bears

>motherfuckers not respecting the Sherminator

Tbh Sherman is one of the best
But this crop of young corners looks really good actually
Xavier Rhodes, trufant, verrett, and a few others I'm forgetting too
Also there was a big crop of talented rookies that we will see if they pan out
Jackson III, Hargreaves, Alexander and Eli apple

Am I too late to get in on this?

He does shut down #1 receivers and that's why they don't put them up against him. Sherm can just shut down one entire side of the field and force the offense to adjust to that rather than him adjusting to the offense. Way more efficient.

>creamsicle bucs
>packer hater
fuck off

Peters and Roby are great
Kyle fuller has played well when healthy
Rollins is underrated imo
What happened to death Rowe? He had a solid season, did he bust?
Darius slay is prett good
So is Logan Ryan

This desu
Its more effective to shut down the offenses whole strong side then double the #1 wr when they play on the weak side

Imagine how devastating it would be if sherman played with von miller, because the right side would becomr the de facto blind side for the QB if he literally never bothers to look to that side of the field

>Not liking the creamsicle unis
There comes a point with every uni where something is so ugly it is downright beautiful.

>Liking the Puckers
I just hate Clay Matthews and their bandwagon fans. I'm also still salty over 2014, the refs have always had a hard on for Rodgers and the Packers. Romo got late hit twice in that game and had a limp by the 3rd quarter, all of it went uncalled. Fuck the Puckers.

And yeah I know the Lions got cheated a week before, bummer.

>There comes a point where something is so bad it's good
kek, nice attitude. no wonder you're a cuckboys fan.

>so bad
so ugly*
Nice Wisconsin education you got there. Oh wait, you're a Puckers fan so odds are you're not even from Wisconsin.

I was generalizing your statement, you illiterate hick. And why are you so insistent on thinking that I'm an out-of-stater? I'm 110% sconnie, and I love how my team has a fuckhuge fanbase. Are you seriously that mad that your team's fanbase doesn't span the globe? I weep for you, faggot.

>exposed by Antonio Brown

Oh yeah one bad game against the best receiver in the league means you are done forever

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016

it's over

will Dwayne Washington get looks this week? I feel like he can cut up the Bears D

He can nowadays a little bit. But his main useage is as special teams kickreturner and since last game a gunner.

>tfw holiday here tommorow so I can finally stay up watching a game and shitpost with Cred Forums

>boys

Of course you would be talking to boys, diddler

That meme is stale

>The #Ravens are benching starting RB Justin Forsett, going younger in the backfield. Expect Terrance West to start.

It begins

>South Korea breaks news on /nfl/
We will deport one Cred Forumstard tripfag and replace him with you, if you should want to come to our country.

I wish. Then again I don't like either Hiliary or trump

Our country is governed by retards, so hardly anything changes, and this election won't be significant. I'm a Trump supporter, but I acknowledge neither candidate will likely drastically help or harm our economy. Stability in incompetence, my friend. We're no Switzerland, but we're close. But if you stay in South Korea, keep up the good work your countrymen have been doing. I like cheap smartphones and I want to make the Hyundai Veloster my first car that isn't some ugly used beater.

Thank you, our smartphones are GOAT.
Do want to move to America someday

I said the cheap ones. I got an LG for $50 a year ago and I rarely have any issues with loading times. Also, don't buy Alcatel phones, they fucking suck. Also, I'm not a poorfag, I'd just rather spend the money on other stuff.

>their offensive line can't compete against the panthers' front
Falcons currently have one of the better OL's in the league right now

Reminder
vimeo.com/30042289

Fuck's sake you got assblasted over nothing.

>trump supporter

>asian weed man

0%
we don't blow teams out
regardless of who wins it'll be 17-10

The Bucs are you guys' softest opponents and you're coming off of 2-possession wins.

that's a big aberration though
we don't blow teams out unless
A) Von goes Super Sayain
B) Siemian plays fantastically
and we tend to let teams stick around with us, not to mention the run defense isn't nearly as good as last year

Doug Martin isn't nearly as well-hamstrung as last season. Won't be a problem.

>I just can't even...UGH!

>Gore could be 9th all-time in rushing yards after today

Neat

Is the Raven's secondary still as weak as it was last year? Will the first team they play with a good passing game expose them?

well Doug Martin isn't playing today

It doesn't affect it because I still don't know who she is and I still don't care.

The joke

Your head

I think they will get picked apart when they come to Foxborough

>Jimmy probably not playing today
>Brisket vs Taylor
This will be the first and only blackb owl in Pats history

oh, so he squats when he pees? i think most trannys do.

Your mom

My penis

I sure hope you wear a condom

>Antonio cromartie still has a job

On your mom yes, I bareback your dad though.

You do know I don't think much of my parents, so you're not fazing me in the slightest, right?

If the Colts lose this game, I wonder what it says about the Chargers who lost to them but beat the Jags.

It says the Colts have a lot of bandwagon fans and the Chargers are choke artists in close games. In fact, we already know this, and the Jaguars winning would be meaningless in that context.

>Left guard Orlando Franklin was added to the injury report Thursday. He did not practice because of a back ailment. In that regard, he joined left tackle King Dunlap (migraines), cornerback Brandon Flowers (concussion), safety Jahleel Addae (clavicle) and Gates, all of whom missed Wednesday’s practice as well.

It's the Saints' game to lose, really.

>Seahawks at Jets is only 30 minutes away
>All together would cost me 200 dollars to go and get food.
>none of my friends want to go
>Never been to a football game

Should I go alone, lads? Do Football games have a no singles policy?

They don't. Go if you have the tickets, fuck you, I'd go in your shoes without asking spee.

Should i start brees over cam?

this

>After #Saints S Jairus Byrd was given nightmares by #Falcons RB Devonta Freeman, Byrd is benched today, sources say. Other changes coming

LOL they gave up on Jenkins for this guy

Cam

And Howie Roseman is a better GM than the Saints have ever had.
>le only win because we heem the opponents' star players team
Saints are one of the worst teams in history to win a Superbowl

Freeman straight crossed that man up twice in one game. It was honestly hard to watch, that shit should only happen in Basketball.

Saints have a terrible FO
luckily Brees got one ring

>Jacoby Brisset starting
>Jimmy G inactive

sucks

>Trying to decide my snacks for today
>Arbys coupons hanging on my fridge
>3 for 5 roast beef

I might just do it and ask for cheddar and red ranch on all of them.

Then I will just dump it all in a bowl and eat it like the disgusting subhuman I am

>Jacoby starting for he Pats

Is Brady confirmed out of a job?

>americans

Yep. Saw him panhandling for TDs just earlier this week.

Sad!

how dumb is it that I'm starting cousins over rothlesberger ? Cousins has a good matchup :)

Cousins looks like such dogshit you might be making a mistake

Get out norman

Pitta, Ebron or Rudolph

interesting so you would start a rapist despite his dogshit performance last week and cousins good (fantasy) performance ?

Their Philly Cheesesteak thing is good. And fries are god tier obviously.

I think I'm gonna snag some takeout Chinese. If not, I have some coupons to Smashburger but I've never been to one. Anyone have an opinion on that place? Or I'll just make some homemade french fries and french onion soup or something since it's starting to get chilly out!

Well Rothlesberger was playing am top 5 defense last week so yeah probably

I playing semen instead of big ben

>spoonfeeding this hard to an obvious newfag
is spee already lost?

hes playing kansas city this week you stupid fucking meme

Kansas City has given up the 2nd fewest fantasy points to Quarterbacks this season

>obvious newfag

lol ive been on here since 2008 you fucking newfag, the fact that you cant even recognize my posts makes you a newfag so i must insist to lurk more

ROAST

Let me give you some advice.since your obviously just winging it based on what Yahoo is telling you

Look at their competition. They played some of the shittiest offenses in the league the first 3 weeks

Sure they gave up the fewest, but they were playing dogshit teams

Quit lying senpai, that wouldn't fly on any board that wasn't full of normies.

im starting cousins, i think its a good matchup

Honestly, why hasn't this man been fired yet?

hmm no i dont think that san diego or new york jets offense is bad, in fact, fitzpatrick had 21 fantasy points the week prior and had 3 when facing kansas city

kansas city picking off raplesburger multuple times is a very realistic possibility my cuck friend

let me break it down for you since you're obviously not a fantasy statition wizard like me, kirk cousins has averaged 19 fantasy points in his last two games

heres the kicker, they were division rival games

>tfw about to start work

Hope we get to 4-0 today but I'm not feeling as confident with Stanley doubtful. Hurst vs Mack could be ugly. Enjoy the game Ravens bros

Haha you think im lying? you honestly dont know who I am still? have you been here for literally two weeks?
but would you still start him if you had big ben on thebench

Jimmy G is confirmed a pussy ass nigga.

bout to get unloaded for draft picks

Fuck man how many people have to tell you, yes benching Ben isn't a bad choice. Especially with Bell coming back, the run game is that much better

Going to my first NFL game today boys. Anything I need to know? Tips?

kansas defense is gonna pick big ben off, its a bad choice when cousins faces the browns swiss cheese defense

DeShaun Watson to da Burrs?

After what I watched last night, Kizer simply has to be better.

You need tips on sitting in a seat and watching a game?

It's customary to tip the quarterback

>All these plebs arguing about which QB to start
>They aren't starting BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON himself, MATTHEW STAFFORD

l
m
a
o

senpai

>Pregame before you go. I usually slug a waterbottles worth of vodka in the car once I get parked (PLEASE DONT DRINK MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE)
>Get food, get beer, get in a seat
>Cheer loud
>Remember talk shit, get hit
>If some pansy squares on you, dont be afraid to square back, just make sure your legally defending yourself so u dont get arrested
>Stop drinking in the 3rd quarter if you have to drive home
>Wear your teams colors

checked

good post too

No no no, that's only in the NFC. In the AFC, a tip is considered an insult, so only do it if you're at a Dolphins game.

Hey >we have a bye week this week. What early game will be the most interesting to watch or should I just turn on redzone?

delete this

I'm going to the Chargers/Saints game. Are Katrina jokes fair play?

>Looks like your defense holds as well as your levies.

Only if your a Chargers fan.

I'd reccomend going and getting a big SuperSoaker.

Whenever the Chargers do well, spray a big burst into the air over a Sants fan and scream, OOHH YOU BOYS BETTER GET TO YOUR ROOF, A STORMS A BREWING

They will enjoy the bantz

You'll have our respect, but not the normies'

This is surprisingly sound advice. Biggest thing is do NOT get too hammered. You'll end up stumbling all over the place and fuck it up for other people. God forbid you puke. Also, good way to get your ass kicked.

Enjoy though, that should at least be at fun game to watch. Also, I would NOT bring up Katrina unless you're talkin bout how terrible it was. I wouldn't make light of it, they take that shit seriously. Also, be careful around New Orleans if you're not from there. There are some spots where it's really nice but turns into the ghetto super quickly. Stay in crowds and don't wander. Can't believe I just typed all this out for some faggot goin to a Saints game. Go Falcons!

kek

Who is that #29 and how did he whiff so badly?

The game is in San Diego famalam.

Gah, sorry.... It was written as Chargers/Saints so I figured it was in NO since the 2nd team is usually the home team. Enjoy San Diego.

>Enjoy San Diego.
ha.

(not him)

>Ronnie Stanley inactive

S Andre Hal, he sucks. Safety is our weakest area

>tfw live three blocks from broncos stadium
>no friends in denver
>never been to NFL game either

Don't want to go alone to these type of things anymore

>Getting hammered and diving home

Fuck man you're so cool how can I be as cool as you?

>mfw mustardfags pay 2020 dollars to post on 4chin

>Hammered
>Off like 12 shots of vodka and 3 beers in 5 hours

Nah, im usually sober by the time I get out of the parking lot

>SBLI halftime show is Lady Gaga
I don't know how to feel about this.

Fuck, the one time I have the chance to watch the game he's inactive. I hope Hurst can hold up well.

I swear... the NFL's authorization server is a P2 on a 56k line. Un-fucking-believable that it has to be a pain in the ass every goddamn week of every fucking season to login.

t. pussy

Bills and Patriots already starting a shoving match. That'll probably be more exciting than the game.

HOLY FUCK DID YOU SEE WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO JACOBY?!?!?!?!

Will anyone stop the rape train of Ryan, Julio, Freeman, Coleman, Mohamed (praise be unto him), Gabriel, Tamme, and Hooper?

I don't know what 4 man league you are in but some people are in real leagues

>Didn't start Frank Gore since he is like 125 in RB Years and the trip to London wouldn't be kind
>15pts and counting

What kind of super steroids is he on? Does he get infusions of blood from dozens of 49ers fans children ever week?

NEW ENGLAND CHIMPOUT ALERT

Lmao the bills are such fucking fags

twitter.com/prescottrossi/status/782615745347760128

>bills already chimping out

Top kek, must be some kind of record

The bills guy shoved Jacoby for no reason, pretty rude tbqh

Who the fuck is malcolm mitchell?

SHIIEEET Now I know what game I am watching

New England doesn't chimp out, except for Gronk

who started it on bills? Was it my boy gilmore, going to fuck you pats fags

That comfy feeling of sitting at home with a cup of tea while watching big black dudes takes shots at each others brains for 4 quarters

Bills finna get destroyed today

dude was told by Rex to mess with Brisket right? lol

4th round rookie WR. looks pretty decent tbqh

Blanton, shoved Jacoby because God knows why and then Mitchell came to his defense

ahh i see, I know A. williams hates pats a lot, last time they met edelmen literally destroyed him though

They'll probably stop themselves a few times this season. But they do look a lot better than last year. I think Alex Mack will turn out to be one of the best free agent signings ever for Atlanta because of how much better he makes their Offensive Line as a whole. He gives everyone on that line a passive bonus or some shit like that. Combine that with the fact that they have an undrafted RT playing like he's the fucking big dick bastard and Jake Matthews on the other side (the left side, opposite of right), me and a retarded toddler could get 3 YPC.

However, if Mack starts snapping the football into his own asshole like that motherfuck last year was doing or like Lake was supposed to, im gonna ask him nicely to stop.

Should I start Duke Johnson Jr, or Willie Snead for my flex? Standard league.

snead if he isnt kill

I hope she whips her fat dick out.

yeah I know what I just said.

What a fucking retard to push a coach, yeah boy you're a fucking badass. How are you an adult and such a little bitch. Dude should be benched. Except the bench is just a really long electric chair.

Yeah it's the obvious choice but Snead is still listed questionable. I think cooks will get the main of the receptions today. Snead might be at best limited.

does anyone even know theres a game on right now?

Here's the full vid of the pats-bills scuffle

nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap3000000713226/Scuffle-breaks-out-on-field-between-Bills-and-Patriots

Start alshon Jeffery or Amari cooper?

this is all Goodells fault

snead is playing he's brittle but did practice a few times this week so should be a go.

Anyone else a radiofag here? Browns fan living in Wisconsin. It's really exciting to listen to.

ya'll think brissett will outscore eli in standard scoring?

Jesus Pagano fucking sucks at coaching. Why the hell would you not have someone back receiving the punt?

>Brissett: s-sorry sorry

>THE SHITTY OF ANDREW KEK

This just triggers me so fucking much, I won't lie. Those two on the Bills deserve to have their legs broken. Fucking millionaires with less sense and maturity than your average trailer trash and hood rats.

What is an absolute certainty of a result for these early kick offs?

Need something to bet on

Falcons over Panthers, special

Raiders will 100% win against the ravens

Pagano is getin fired

>Andrew Cuck

Come on dude

All you had to do was move up 1 fucking yard Luck

Bank on the raiders

>Pagano is going to outlive Luck

If Luck and Tennelel had the roles reversed would Tannelel get defended like Luck does? I heard multiple times today the annoucers saying that the Colts had 3 rookies on the oline.

Raiders prob your best bet, but...
>betting on the NFL
Just asking to a huge loss

I heard the Colts are moving to Gary that way they can play in a city that matches their post-season outlook

I've never been edgy enough to wish injury on a player but I hope Aaron Williams breaks both of his legs today :)

>Packers
>Top 5
>Implying Rodgers is "elite" after almost being cucked by the Kitties

Which QB is going to have the best fantasy game today, and why is his name Jameis

If you defend Le Don't Play Until Only 5 Minutes are Left Man, kill yourself. Do it now.

>muh oline
>muh defense
>muh coach
>muh injury
>muh pass catchers
>muh run game

The excuses stop NOW

Keenum reporting in for duty

Do these teams have any fans??

What's a fan of the worst division in football?

Luck is very good. The reason he does well late in games is because they abandon the worst strategy in the NFL - (RUNNING THE BALL)

Luck is still a top 3 qb in terms of raw talent

>can Gary even name any active football players?

>what is 'Houston'?

>Luck is still a top 3 qb in terms of raw talent

Have fun with your "raw talent"

I'll have fun "winning games"

>Peyton has more raw talent than Brady

>.jpg

I bet you read TrumpXHillary fanfictions don't you?

>I bet you read TrumpXHillary fanfictions don't you?
I got others...

>gore is now a top 10 RB of all time
>and will still never get a ring

Life is pain

So is he really top 10?

guys...im only getting two games on TV...FUUUU

is this a joke?

Since Tom Shady and Bill Bellacheat have not been allowed to cheat the scorecard is Peyton Manning 1, Tom Shady 0

And yes, deflating gives u a HUGE edge that's why the patriots had such few fumbles for so many years cuz its easier to hold onto a soft ball

1-0 peyton is winning 1-0 brady 0
peyton one
brady zero

Yes, but a ring would be nice to get.

Iggles gonna win the owl

top 10 in rushing yards, just past Faulk and almost up to Brown

Man I bet Brady was wishing he had some more 'raw talent' right there

Luckfags and Manningfags just kill yourselves

>Tony Homo back week 8 (vs. Eagles)

>Cowboys hopeful Romo will be back in week 8, the October 30th game against the Eagles

Over/under on how many drives he lasts?

>4th and 1
>don't use Frank Gore
>don't even just run a draw play since Luck is 6'5" and could probably get the 1st down by falling forward

is Chuck Pagano the worst coach in the league

There's absolutely no way that they don't use maximum protection packages against that Eagles Dline

I think he'll make it to the 4th quarter.

>jets-seahawks
>clear fumble ruled an incomplete catch
>because no "football move" or some shit

Is the NFL dead? I think the NFL is dead.

>this is what being an Indiana resident turns your life into

Sounds like a rough life senpai

2nd to chip kelly

niggers gonna nig

You know I really don't have a reply to this.

>I only watched Brady's superbowl highlights

kys

Tom Shady*

Have you forgotten that Jeff Fisher is still employed?

Coaches who will be fired: Pagano, Bradley, Caldwell, Payton

Coaches who should be but probably won't be: Fisher, Lewis, McCoy

>mfw the Pats get 2 defensive tds and win 23-7

Belichick is PISSED lmao

twitter.com/zackneiner/status/782632504209641472

3-1 without the GOAT even if they lose today, he needs to chill

>Belichick suspended 10 trillion games for destroying NFL property
>banned from HoF

>Bills vs. Pats

>end of 1st quarter
>COMMERCIAL
>Bills make field goal
>COMMERCIAL
>Bills kickoff for a touchback
>COMMERCIAL

holy fuck no wonder I stopped watching football this is ridiculous

>Past "fans" watch 3 consecutive 3 and outs and start booing "their" team

>They have watched fucking 5 straight afc championship games and 1 super bowl since jumping on the bandwagon

>these same people will be Seahawks fans when Brady retires

I play fallout 4 and act like it is real life. That is what Boston deseves

Boston didn't deserve Brady or Belichick for how shitty their fans are

>Chargers beat Jags but lose to Colts
>Colts lose to Jags

Why must it be like this?

We can replay New Vegas once Oakland moves too doing the same thing

say what you will about trashy iggles fagadelphians, they're at least real fans

Most Pats fans haven't had over 4 years in service as a fan

Same with Browns, Queens, Tacks, Blels, Jests, Tits, Jugs, Loin, etc.

Some fans appreciate their teams win or lose, and that is something Boston """""""""""""fans""""""""""" will never understand. It must diminish the victory somewhat when you do well if you only started watching the team recently and leave the stadium when they're down 7 or go 3 and out.

If the Browns or Loins ever win anything they'll burn down what is left of their shithole cities partying

true

>Julio might have the 1st best receiving week while Green will end up 2nd

Always connected.

Ive been praying for a disastrous season even at the cost of my team

Vikings/Detriot NFC Championship game

Cleveland/Bills AFC Championship game

would be the greatest playoffs ever

Is there a mod that will make all raiders say shit like "lol 4 rings" to make this more immersive?

Let me guess: the Seahawks lead the NFC... again.

Boring.

The Raiders are kind of scaring me, but they're playing against the Ravens; so...

Are Mariota and Winston busts?

>Ravens getting dominated
>Patriots guaranteed to get shutout as long as Edelman isn't in at QB
>Texans struggling

Pls no

>started watching the NFL in 2012
babby please go

Nope. Started watching today.

welcome refreshments are available on the buffet

>ywn roam the mojave slaying raider shits by the hundreds while they yell "based carr" and "I was alive when the Raiders used to be good"

I need this mod. Give all raiders derek carr jerseys and give them some dialogue lines to yell at you.

Same could be done with Boston and Brady jerseys, and they could yell "I've been following the Patriots since before they were good, I swear!" and "my cousins uncle is from Boston so that's why I root for them even though I'm from Ohio"

well what the hell team are you a fan of

le can't even play as well as when he was a rookie man, and crab leg 0-2 against rasm nig don't have a chance in this league. Mark it down on your calendar

I live in Houston but I'm a Patriots fan first and foremost. I have a friend in Baltimore so I support them, especially after their super bowl win I started to really enjoy watching them. And the Texans are my 3rd team because they are in my city.

division games always have more meme potential

Can't wait for the "congrats on beating our third stringers lmao how pathetic" from patsfags after they've been shitposting for a month

>Followers of the Apocalypse get to be Xehawks
>Legion gaysavages are SanFran
I will seriously email a large mod creator and request this.

its true though

if you beat me when I have Brady playing then I will give you your props

B U S T
U
S
T

>le absolutely raped by the chip kelly eagles man

They scored 14 points off special teams and still almost lost, Brady literally almost won that game despite 4 drops on the final drive

How is Belichick doing without Brady right now?

IMO, the whole concussion thing has been overblown.

Please do, post it in one of these nfl generals if anything comes from it

this:

I'll remember that when the pats visit Denver this season

>literally playing worse than the Browns

JUST

It's one game, my man. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

I don't give a fuck
They need to always play good, always

It happens to even the best. Some days it just doesn't work.

>Panthers

Is this a thinly veiled dat boi reference

Wow, Texans really know how to draft WRs. Fuller is a monster

Just give Fuller the award already.

No

>implying that award isn't for Sterling Shepard

get out

>Bills are about to sweep the Pats
>Jags won a game
>Panthers, the NFC champions, are getting BTFO by the Falcons
>Raiders are still winning
What the fuck is going on here?

Falcons stopped the panthers from becoming the next 18-1

nothing particularly different

I hope you haters enjoy this ONE game, because from here on out we've got the GOAT quarterback tossing the ball to the GOAT tight end and the strongest receiving core we've had in years.

Goodell did everything in his power to take this team down, but here we are at 3-1 awaiting the return of the GOAT. It's going to be smooth sailing from here on out, starting with a demolition of the hapless Browns. Get ready for 15-1 and yet another Superb Owl victory from the Patriots.

Who has homefield if the Jets and Giants play?

JIM BOB COOTER FIRED WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Not at all. I've got no reason to be mad. Buffalo only scored 16 points, with Brady we would have been looking at a 30-16 demolition or something along those lines. EzPz.

last digit is how many TDs Zeke will get off >our chip Kelly defense

>300 yards receiving

WEW

>9
check the top of that nine (9) there's a 0

JUST SEEN THE BILLS SCORE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOOSE EGG

Are the Ravens the most likable team in the league?

Worst game in the Bill Bellichick era. Brady back tomorrow.

>Matt Ryan
>500 yards

will they finally clean up the last remnants of the WCF legacy/sell the team or is Martha fords dementia finally kicking in? what a dogshit franchise.

>Panthers getting BTFO when life was still on their side
From 1-10 how likely is Cam to commit suicide tonight?

>bolden drops td
>gost missed fg

>bills only got 1 td

it defiantly wasnt a good show from the pats, but could have been much worse

OK TO THE GUY WHO I TOLD TO START MATT RYAN FOR HIS TEAM AND HE AGREED I JUST WANT TO SAY IM PROUD OF YOU

>the shanty of Boston, ma

They weren't even trying. It's like Bellicheck realized the nfl wouldn't let him go 4-0 without Brady. Every time there was any momentum and even when there was none at all they'd call ghost penaltys on the patriots and no calls on the bills.

Even the announcers were calling out all the no calls.

>Losing to the shitcago burrs

I've taken shits that could beat the bears

Bills 7
Pats 9 penalties

Cry more bitch

>Pats shut-out

Wow.

I officially want to kill myself.

Watching Bill's conference in the post-game is painfully awkward. Jesus, he is pissed.

a little pay back for last week

Easily could have been over 15 if the refs had actually called all the late hits on brisset

I'm officially declaring Oakland our rivals see you in the fucking playoffs you disrespectful bitches. I hope to fucking god that you somehow choke this game away and I don't even believe in god. How fucking dare a punter a fucking punter dance on our logo and do the ray lewis dance at that. How fucking dare some overrated shit wearing #52 proceed to do the Ray Lewis dance as well. I'll be on my way downtown to M&T to fight the first fucking Raiders faggot I see. Your team finally gets a little fucking good after like 13 years and you have the nerve to be cocky ignorant disrespectful shits. Fuck off

I''m glad Al Davis died

This is a classic one too
youtube.com/watch?v=l7OykATWIHI

Ravens and Vikings will probably be the only 4-0s after tomorrows game.....

Come on, Oakland. Come on, Oakland.

Matt Ryan is ______

who cares if some murderer got disrespected he deserves it

new bread when

not a single one of those hits was late. i can understand since you're used to having the most protected player in sports history though in Tom Lady

>/nfl/ discord

tha fuck is wrong with you fuckers? do you not understand the purpose of an anonymous message board?

cool

olev

We're going to lose. It's over.

*Vikings

Seriously, we're the under dogs, we have no QB our RB is ded, and our defense is stepping up to be on the level of the 2000s ravens or even the 85 buurrss....

TYBC

Yay.

retard nice jinx

Post YFW the Vikings are the only 4-0s left

That was fast.... Fuck you Carr you bitch nigga.

Don't forget whos coming for you, we put a hurtin on you twice last year
That was the point, kuck. Fuck Nig Wallace

>2000 Ravens
>85 Burrs

slow your fucking roll, you shut down a shitty Aaron Rodgers and a 1-3 Carolina team

>he thinks the 2000 ravens had tough qb competition

LEL

>Shitty Rodgers

hahahahahha I'm saying were riding a big painful D to a owl fagboi, who was the QB of the Ravens that year btw?

>he thinks 3 games is an entire season

LEL

THE VIKINGS ARE THE BEST GODDAMN TEAM IN THE LEAGUE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO PROVE OTHERWISE.
VIKINGS ARE E L I T E

Yes the fuck they were, don't let your hate blind you. But regardless, the Pats need to find ways to win inspite of bad or no calls.

>he thinks only one person thinks he's an idiot

top kek

>All these dropped passes right before the FG line
AHAHAHA

Kek.

>BULLTIMOAR

E L I T E

Fag boy Manning is gonna get GRAPED tomorrow, whats the record for most sacks in a single game?? DOUBLE THAT SHIT NIGGER

I should have put my faith in the team.

Literally not a single hit was late. your rookie needs to learn to throw it away or get out of bounds. or he could learn to pay off officials and suck dick like Tom. welcome to the big league.

He is a third string scrub who will never see the field again. You should be more concerned about the fact that the greatest QB of all time is coming back and he's PISSED.

Tbh i've seen the Raiders suck so much for so many years I want to them to do good now. It's a long time coming.

Someone make a new thread, you fucking nigger.

Whoever's listed at home