Bama

literally anyone with a good Defense.

Alabama?

alabama

You'll lose to Louisville in the ACC Championship Game at a neutral site

neutral observer here by the way

You niggers got gifted the win by the corporate backed refs

North Dakota State

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2013.

it took refs and the receiver inexplicably running out of bounds to win at home....not exactly reassuring for later

FSU will pull a win from their asses

Only one of Clemson or Louisville can be in the championship game since they are in the same division. We will play either Miami or NC.

Literally anyone with a defense. Bama, tOSU, Florida,or Michigan

Whoever you end up playing in the College Football Playoff, probably.

some meme team like NC State or Wake Forest

Your defense is garbage and your offense is clearly pretty inconsistent. Ohio State will blow you the fuck out, Michigan would give you a run for your money. Alabama would clearly just run a fucking train on you

Bama. One one team can stop them, be thankful.

Any of the other 3 contenders

Louisville stopped you. You literally only won because of one piece of shit not knowing where he was on the field.
If that had been any other receiver Louisville wins that game.

>Ohio State
>Michigan

Big Ten is overrated as fuck. Did you already forget how MSU got btfo last year?

As a UVA fan, Id love to see them upset one of these teams lol. Unlikely, but they are already improving under bronko so who knows.

Implying msu didnt fluke into that playoff spot. Ohio state could and would have fucked bama up. Michigans defense is legit and ohio state is even better regardless of that talent exodus they had. Ohio and bama are by far the 2 best teama around, and its not even close

Louisville could if the refs weren't in your back pocket

Because Michigan St won a game during a downpour where no one threw the ball and won off a field goal kick?

Bitchagain's defense is the real deal and Ohio State will beat Clemson down in the Playoffs

Alabama just like last year

ACC championship game will be UNC versus Clemson and the UNC kicker will ride the bus around your fans before shitting all over your other traditions

>clempson MVP

Literally any team from a real conference. It's ludicrous that you faggots get to have a meme schedule in a meme conference every single year and still thieve a playoff spot.

Lol all butthurt louiville threads refs gave louville the game. I caught 5 holds refs let go on louville.

>every single year
>every
>single
>year

You forgot mark is coach at Miami now they will beat North Carolina

fuck that kid

We literally best Oklahoma in play offs last year who were champions from big ten you fucking retard. Which is best conference.

Oklahoma lost to Texas last year; they sucked

Doesn't matter as the big ten had most wins last year against ranked teams. Unless you are muh sec aka Alabama holds us up every year

>mfw North Carolina goes undefeated, wins the ACC and wins the championship

nah fuck Alabama; I just don't think ACC teams can really hold it down against Big Ten and Big Twelve teams
and the bowl games last year were a good indicator of that, to my recollection

>undefeated
they lost to Georgia man

they already lost

What's next for Lewisville?

Acc is getting better now that mark is at Miami and North Carolina is elite. You have 5 acc teams who will be ranked at end

As an FSUfan, they deserve that win

qts on the bottom

Playoffs followed by natty

you're a fucking idiot

>it's a Clemson loses in the Natty again episode

why is Swinney so hatable?

because he's a huge hick and Clumpson plays just as dirty as ol miss.

>acts like a good Christian southern boy
>coaches players to choke out opposing star at the bottom of the pile

He turned the most inconsistent team in college football under tommy Bowden to a top 5 team

Petrino thugs threw a punch tonight that the refs completely missed faggot

>baa we Clemson is elite now better call them dirty even though was clean win

Louville got all penalties tonight from those bull shit holding calls

Petrino doesn't pretend to be a good ol' boy running things the Godly way.

Petrino: POS
Dabo: POS and hypocrite

the refs and I both missed. video evidence or gtfo, dabo dick licker

>clumpson
>elite
what happened last season? Anyway I don't really have a dog in the fight, just going off the game I watched tonight. Both teams had calls go their way.

Look at the stats you stupid fuck. Petrino stood at the sideline whining for refs throw penalty all 2nd quarter that isn't even debatable. You guys are just butthurt because your birdshit team was overrated. Clemson is officially an elite team.

>finishing 2nd behind the mini nfl team isn't elite

Lmao

>those qts
>this feel

>look at the stats for a punch bobby petrino threw
yeah, can't find that foul so I'm going to assume that didn't happen. Clumpson sucks my man and can never seal the deal.

>2nd
>2nd is elite to ACC fans
LMAO'ing at your life

We played Alabama in championship game last years retard. Do you even watch football? I am going write you off as a troll.

prolly no one til you get to the playoffs cause you play high school teams almost every week

>3 turnovers on Clemmy
mmmm turnovers

By that logic no one can seal the deal but Alabama you silly fuck

yeah and you lost you fucking mong, did you watch the game? I'm going to write you off as a moron.

Really makes you think

Clemson lost their bowl game
nobody has such healthy coping mechanisms that they can feel like they won
well, until I read through this thread lol

You said we were second in acc last year . We won the acc last year. So no sorry I called you out and you were fucking wrong son. I destroyed you as the retard.

>2nd OVERALL is elite to Clumpy fans
fixed 4 you, do you feel better now?

So as I said in other post by your own logic only Alabama is elite

Acc had more wins this year than sec versus outside conferences.

lel, this guy needs therapy and maybe a tutoring program to help him with reading comprehension.

Alabama cheats their way into have nfl team every year. Clemson would have won natty last year if it wasn't for alabama's unstoppable protectionism.

What bowl game did we lose? We went to playoffs and won last year.

national championship is a bowl game

>B-B-BUT CLEMSON ARE THE THUGS :(
top kek petrino dick riders are hilarious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

y u cryin bro

Alabama got the best game in that year from Clemson. Saban even said that.

try saying that to the seniors who lost their last game

Because cullege football is boring now that we know Alabama wins every year?

Saban RARELY gives any team including his own any positive comments. That is my point.

>Alabama wins every year
>1 of 3 in the last 3 years

You do know theres plenty of other championship games right?

>dabo is undefeated against bobby petrino
the salt from the cardinals is real

Flordia State shouldn't have won that year because Winston should have been in jail for raping that girl though.

Bama and THE would absolutely rape this sloppy ass team

>rented apartment to rich people for the weekend for more than most monthly rents
>Clemson wins, might make the Natty again

So there's only one elite team in the nation?

bama only beat us by 5 last year nigger

is dabo the man? Yes or no

If no you're wrong

Also fuck petrino.

retard alert

florida would score like 6 points against clemson, at best

He's way better than tommy that is for sure. I just wish he would look for a great offensive coordinator instead of doing a duel system.

Neutral observer isn't very informed.

They got memed on by an above average team with a wr for a qb and almost gave the game away. If their receiver had any field awareness they would've won. That second half was a pathetic showing for clemson.

Florida would lose bad. Michigan is a maybe. tosu lol no. Ohio State probably.

It will either be clemson vs north carolina or clemson vs miami.

A lot people ignore that clemson front line defense is top 3 in college football.

It's gonna be hilarious when Clemson loses to FSU and is the one loss team that misses the playoffs.

Clemson has a week off before FSU. I don't see it happening considering louiville blew shit out of fsu. If Clemson defense could hold explosive louivlle offense. What good does fsu have?

FSU kind of sucks this year. If anyone is going to do that its Miami.

Clemson is going to drop a game this year, if they don't then their first will be in the first round of the playoffs.

I would be happy with just getting back to the playoffs but if we stay 3rd then no shit because it's alabama again.

Michigan, Alabama, Ohio State, Houston, Texas A&M, and Wisconsin for starters.

Louisville has to play Houston this year and I have a feeling they will beat them. If not then maybe but otherwise houston is in a shittier conference.

lol texas and m barely put away gamecocks who almost lost to vanderbilt today.